Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 53 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63112 Topics
441358 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#115562 - 09/10/02 01:02 AM Do people still want to go to the Retreat?
Harry Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
Is there like a waiting list or something? Cause I apparently registered and dont know if I can afford to fly across the country to make it. But I guess the only way I can get refunded this late is if someone takes my place.

I'm gonna call the 800 # tomorrow and try to talk to someone from NOMSV and find out. It would really suck to lose that $.

#115563 - 09/10/02 03:22 PM Re: Do people still want to go to the Retreat?
ernie Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Portland, Maine
I very much want to go to the retreat. I live in Maine and can drive. I have e mailed them for the past 3 days, have heard nothing back. I was #39, they have room for 34. Communications sometimes are not good.

#115564 - 09/10/02 10:36 PM Re: Do people still want to go to the Retreat?
orodo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Imladris, The Safe Haven of Ar...
Check "my profile" ernie, as I sent you PM about other retreats going on in Maine, sponsored by SARS. Here the link.

http://www.sarsonline.org/

Also, a Men's Group has started in Portland. Contact Edgebrook.

http://www.edgebrook.org/

I would like to get to know you better, as I am from Maine as well.

Orodo

It is better to be Dragon Master than Dragon Slayer. Some Dragons are meant to be mastered, others meant to be slain. Odin, Great Spirit, God, grant me the wisdom to know the difference. "May the Valar guide and bless you on your path under the sky"

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.