Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
3 registered (WriterKeith, focusedbody, 1 invisible), 55 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63116 Topics
441390 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#115557 - 08/26/02 11:39 PM New free group in northern New Jersey
Richard Gartner, PhD Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York, NY, USA
The Bergen County (NJ) Rape Crisis Center will be starting a time-limited free group for male survivors in September. The Center is a NOMSV member, and the contact person, Rachel Reed (201-487-2227) has been very actively trying to start a good program for male survivors there.

Rachel Reed is also working on a "Men's Line" collection of t-shirts created by or on behalf of men who have been sexually abused. The decorated shirts will be hung on a clothesline and displayed on the "Green " in front of the Bergen Co. Courthouse in Hackensack, NJ. Contact her if you are interested in participating in either the group or the clothesline project.

#115558 - 08/27/02 06:00 PM Re: New free group in northern New Jersey
JamesMichael Offline
MaleSurvivor

Are there any survivor groups that meet on the eastern shore of Maryland, or Delaware? Between Wilmington, Delaware and Salisbury,Maryland. What about Ocean City, MD?

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.