Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
2 registered (susie, 1 invisible), 27 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63414 Topics
443364 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#115534 - 07/24/02 08:23 PM NOMSV membership
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI

Yesterday I received a mailing from NOMSV. The newsletter, membership directory etc. I am confused. I see that at the top of the page it says we have 815 members. BUT, I counted just under 200 in the membership book. Don't most of the guys join NOMSV to support it's goals
? OR do we just get a part of the membership directory each time?

#115535 - 07/24/02 10:00 PM Re: NOMSV membership
Richard Gartner, PhD Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York, NY, USA
It is somewhat confusing. Membership in the Discussion Forum is not the same as membership in the organization. Anyone can join the Discussion Forum, and there has been no charge for that. Therefore we have 800+ members of the Forum. Membership in NOMSV itself has fairly low membership fees, with a sliding scale. People who cannot afford these fees may apply to do work for the organization in exchange for membership.

You can join NOMSV on line by going to Member Services on the Home Page. By joining NOMSV you support our mission and the services we provide, including this web site, and get our Newsletter, discounts on conferences and retreats, and other benefits. I urge all to join the 200+ people who have already become full members of NOMSV.

Richard Gartner
NOMSV President

#115536 - 07/24/02 10:46 PM Re: NOMSV membership
michael Joseph Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
Hopefully more members here will read what you have said. NOMSV has been a God send, and I signed up as a member and renewed this year.

The conference and the retreat I went on were both excellent. I encourage others to join.

MJ

The Round Table, Men's CSA Group, Monday 7:30pm CST, MaleSurvivor Chat

#115537 - 08/05/02 12:27 PM Re: NOMSV membership
Lightfang Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
For all the members of the forum which continue to say what an awesome thing this site is, and for the chat room for that matter. I beg you to look at membership in the organization as well. There are so many things that could be done, and as a member you may be able to do some of that. Look at the entire web site, not just the chat room and forum. Take a look at all the committees and you might find a place where you have experience or are willing to help. If not at least you can help keep this site and organization as it is by participating fully.

Thank you NOMSV,
George
(A Saved Life)

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.