Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63225 Topics
442119 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#10950 - 04/26/03 06:32 PM Re: Jitters
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Joe and Vic
Thanks for clearing that up, it's absolutely right for any behaviours we want to stop or control.

Mike,
I hope whatever it is that's troubling you gets sorted quickly, take care of yourself.

Dave

#10951 - 04/26/03 07:49 PM Re: Jitters
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Mike:

I'm sorry for your pain & for the horrible trigger
that set you off. But I'm glad you went to the hospital & are feeling somewhat better & taking care of yourself.

Let the wolfpack get ahold of that perp and cast iron boxing gloves won't help him. GGRRRRRR!!

Dave:

You are so right! When I'm H.ungry A.ngry L.onely T.ired--like I am right now--I need to Halt, as in stop, or at least slow down.

Interesting I had an old friend named Dave I've unfortunatley lost touch with. He used to often say to himself, and to me:

"Slow me down, Lord!"

When will I learn to listen?

When I slow down enuf, I guess...

Victor

#10952 - 04/26/03 09:50 PM Re: Jitters
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
Mike,

Just glad to hear you're going to be ok.

Thanks,

Joe

#10953 - 04/27/03 11:29 AM Re: Jitters
Les_Angry Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi Mike,

You are going to start realizing that you never deserved to be treated that way. Now that you are able to realize that your perps lied to you and screwed with your mind, I think your brain wants to reprocess a lot of memories and reclassify them and put them in perspective of the new information you have regarding your abuse.

It was painfull for me to go through that process, but now I don't hate myself, and find myself intolerant of abusive situations I used to think I deserved.

Peace
MO Healing

#10954 - 04/28/03 02:19 PM Re: Jitters
Cement Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southern California
I am glad you are ok, Mike. We are always here for you.

Vic, I love that pic of the wolf, way cool!

Dave - man, did you hit a note with me about self-destructive behaviors. Feel good? better bring myself down, can't have happiness around...arrrrrrgh, wish I had the solution

peace,
James

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.