Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (39), Harry (33), knigh50 (53), mike54 (56)
Who's Online
6 registered (Bluedogone, thedudeabides, Greg56, I Want 2 Thrive, sadclown, 1 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63209 Topics
441987 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#10524 - 04/25/03 02:15 AM Is their any man who was abused by their own mother like i was?
Frank G Offline

Loc: Maine
Hi,
This is my first post. I just found this site.
I have a severe problem. In the past I was sexualily abused by my own mother. I feel totally
alone. Even though this was years ago it troubles
me every day. I don't feel I have a right to call
myself human. I hope I can find another man who had the same thing happen to him, so that we can
talk. I fear any others may be dead or in prison.
Is their another incest victem out there somewhere? If so please mail me, or leave a mesage
here. Thanks Frank G.

#10525 - 04/25/03 02:26 AM Re: Is their any man who was abused by their own mother like i was?
Sick Puppy Offline

Loc: Nowhere Land
Frank, when I came here I also thought I would be in the minority in having been sexually abused by my mother, but I was wrong. Many of us here have been victims of incest by our mothers. You are NOT alone! If you would like to talk about it more, feel free to send me an email or private message. \:\) Welcome to the boards!

But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun
And count every beautiful thing we can see

Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea

#10526 - 04/25/03 02:41 AM Re: Is their any man who was abused by their own mother like i was?
Frank G Offline

Loc: Maine
Hello Sick Puppy,
Yes please I would like to talk with you.
I can't seem to figure out how to private
e-mail you. Will you please write me at this
address I will leave here, so I can mail you
back. what I would like to do is tell you about
my life so we can compair what has happerned to
us. I have had a big trouble feeling I have any
human rights. I have many things I want to tell
you. Thanks Frank G
quinto42nirvana2002@yahoo.com

#10527 - 04/25/03 03:04 AM Re: Is their any man who was abused by their own mother like i was?
RJD Offline

Loc: jefferson City, Mo,usa
Welcome Frank G
You certainly are not alone here. Check out the topic WHAT'S YOUR STORY?

Also check out the SURVIVOR STORIES.

Sorry for the pain that brings you here, but know that you are not alone here..
Click on the envelope with the figures at the top of each post.

#10528 - 04/25/03 07:31 AM Re: Is their any man who was abused by their own mother like i was?
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Quote:
Hi,
This is my first post. I just found this site.
I have a severe problem. In the past I was sexualily abused by my own mother. I feel totally
alone. Even though this was years ago it troubles
me every day. I don't feel I have a right to call
myself human. I hope I can find another man who had the same thing happen to him, so that we can
talk.
Frank, this, in fact your whole post, could have been my first one, word for word.

As you are already hearing from other men, you have come to a very good place to deal with the very horrible things that happened to you.

Of course these living nightmares still haunt you. That's just one of many proofs that you are human. And you are not alone. There are many good men, real survivors like yourself, you can talk to here in safety.

Quote:
I fear any others may be dead or in prison. Is their another incest victem out there somewhere? If so please mail me, or leave a mesage
here. Thanks Frank G.
Prison? Been there, done that, tho only briefly.

Dead. Close or should have been, more than once.

But hey I'm a survivor. So are you.

If you want to read more pieces of my story and that of other male survivors here just follow these links:

http://www.malesurvivor.org/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001026#000000

http://www.malesurvivor.org/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001015#000004

http://www.malesurvivor.org/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001078#000006

http://www.malesurvivor.org/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001131#000005

http://www.malesurvivor.org/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001577#000003

http://www.malesurvivor.org/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001719#000000

http://www.malesurvivor.org/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001719#000000

Take care Frank. Feel free to PM me if you want, by clicking the icon of the envelope with two people on it up at the top of this post.

Victor

#10529 - 04/25/03 11:18 AM Re: Is their any man who was abused by their own mother like i was?
Tom S. Offline

Loc: Nashville, Tn
"This is my first post. I just found this site.
I have a severe problem. In the past I was sexualily abused by my own mother. I feel totally alone."

Frank;
Like you, I just found this site a little over a week ago and was also sexualized by my own mother, then later by counselors who I tried to get an explanation from.
After 47 years, I am still living in total agony trying to get the attention the rest of the people recieve for their problems; and not get more.
Have you been in counseling yet?

Quote: "In these times of economic uncertianty, it's easy to see who is dedicated to providing health care, and who is in it for the money."
Tom S.

#10530 - 04/25/03 01:51 PM Re: Is their any man who was abused by their own mother like i was?
Freedom Offline

Loc: US
Frank,

Thank you for your post. It brought some things in focus for me.

Do you mind if I email you at the address you provided SP?

Thank you,
Freedom.

#10531 - 04/25/03 02:06 PM Re: Is their any man who was abused by their own mother like i was?
JamesMichael Offline
MaleSurvivor

Frank,

You are certainly not alone. I was sexually abused by my mother. There are more of us than you would think. Often abuse by one's mother is not so obvious. It's more often subtle or covert. I washed my mother's back while she bathed, helped her adjust her girdle, teased her hair, examined her appendectomy scar, "icky" kissed as a small boy. She also inseted her fingers in my rectum when she bathed me.

There's a lot to sort out. This is a great place to find support, healing, resources.

Let me know how I can help you further.

JM

#10532 - 04/26/03 01:01 PM Re: Is their any man who was abused by their own mother like i was?
johnshea Offline

Loc: upstate NY
Frank,

You're in the right place. I recently told my mother to leave me alone. After 47 years of dealing with her shit, I finally feel I have moved beyond being a victim, if ever so slightly,of her.Read my post, cutting the cord.You are not alone.

Take Care,
Johnshea

#10533 - 04/27/03 04:42 AM Re: Is their any man who was abused by their own mother like i was?
bowman Offline

Frank,

You are human. She was the monster. I was abused by my mother too. I felt like I could never be a part of human society. I have spent much of my life being unnoticeable, never succeeding or screwing up enough to draw attention.

A couple of years ago when there were various hostage situations around the world I heard an analyst on the radio describing survival strategies for living through hostage situations. The guy talked about being the gray man, not drawing attention to oneself, blending in with the group so as not to be singled out.

That's what I've been doing my whole life, being the gray man. I thought anything that was inside me was filthy, so I just say what other people say.

You are not alone, whatever your experience was with your mother, you can name it here, and other men will listen. I just found this site a little while ago, too. It's a powerful place.

--Ken

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.