Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AndyP (48), Gaius (50), JoziSA (52), mmafan66 (48), nltsaved (36), RMM (52), Steve63 (51), zenboy (51)
Who's Online
4 registered (JW1230, Dave PNW, tbkkfile, 1 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64028 Topics
446826 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#10519 - 10/17/01 02:55 PM Anyone heard from Big Bear?
Just Call me J Offline

Loc: Inland Empire, California
I was going through my old posts, to trace how far I've come in my recovery(and to find out how hard it would be to track down all my posts, since someone asked about my story).

Anyway, I realized that it's been a VERY long time since I've heard anything from or about Big Bear.

Doug, if your simply in lurk-mode, I'd appreciate it if you could drop me a line. I'm not worried, just curious. I hope that you are well, considering all that has happened in the last 6 weeks.

We're in this together.

Jeremy

#10520 - 10/18/01 07:46 AM Re: Anyone heard from Big Bear?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jeremy-

Thanks for asking, man! Yeah, I;ve been around, alot going on, I;ve been reading posts but not taking much time to respond. I;ll bring you up to date soon.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.