Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
corvairman1 (43), marianne (44), son (35), speedy (31)
Who's Online
4 registered (CafeMan, lapchinj, 2 invisible), 63 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62522 Topics
438154 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#10168 - 04/24/03 03:30 PM .
jacobtk Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by jacobtk (05/30/07 05:55 PM)
Every day I die again, and again Iím reborn/Every day I have to find the courage/To walk out into the street/With arms out/Got a love you canít defeat/Neither down nor out/Thereís nothing you have that I need/I can breathe/Breathe now - U2

#10169 - 04/24/03 03:49 PM Re: a dream
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Jake,

A lot depends on how this might tie in to your childhood & particularly your CSA. Could the boys master be or be representative of one of your perps? Were you abused in a camp or some similar situation? Or maybe you went to a camp or something around one of the times you were abused and your mind in the dream ties them together? Also I wonder if you have recently confronted any perps or been seriously thinking about so doing? Or perhaps you've had some confrontation or unusual contact with them?

Yes as usual I have more questions than answers. Still, I hope thinking about them helps.

Victor

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.