Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
2 registered (cant_remember, Bluedogone), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447595 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#10064 - 01/04/07 10:17 PM Re: Should male survivors who have gone on to abuse be allowed to post?
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
There was an instance when a few 'boy lovers' decided to post after a blog from Kirk, I think.

They were quickly despatched,

ste

#10065 - 01/04/07 10:19 PM Re: Should male survivors who have gone on to abuse be allowed to post?
Kirk Wayne Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Shrewsbury UK
onefastbike

Perps that I am having hassles with on my blog, but nothing i cant handle as they are making themselves look bigger sickos than I possibly could. I am a firm believer in "give them enough rope" and they are sure doing a splendid job.

Kirk.
"Lets grab this bull by the horns and swing it about a bit"

#10066 - 01/04/07 10:19 PM Re: Should male survivors who have gone on to abuse be allowed to post?
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
A former member here had been attacking pedo's offsite and his activities brought them (the pedos) HERE trying to defend their "good names" so to speak. In essence, his actions brought an unacceptable element to this site and the posts have been removed.

#10067 - 01/04/07 10:20 PM Re: Should male survivors who have gone on to abuse be allowed to post?
onefastbike Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Toronto

#10068 - 01/04/07 10:23 PM Re: Should male survivors who have gone on to abuse be allowed to post?
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Sweet

#10069 - 01/04/07 10:26 PM Re: Should male survivors who have gone on to abuse be allowed to post?
mark250676 Offline

Loc: England
At least they were overt in their believes so easily spotted.

#10070 - 01/04/07 10:38 PM Re: Should male survivors who have gone on to abuse be allowed to post?
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

If a survivor is actively abusing others then I say he has no place on our main forum. I would include survivors who are abusing their spouses or children in this definition by the way, since a wife beater is just another flavour of perp.

If Malesurvivor wants to let him into the At Risk forum that's their business, but I say a definite no to having them in the main forums.

OFF TOPIC - onefastbike, does BFG stand for Big Fucking Gun? :p

- Mel Brooks

#10071 - 01/04/07 11:00 PM Re: Should male survivors who have gone on to abuse be allowed to post?
onefastbike Offline
MaleSurvivor

Actually.. yes it does.

#10072 - 01/04/07 11:12 PM Re: Should male survivors who have gone on to abuse be allowed to post?
Elad 12 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: on the coast
I am not comfortable with the thought of perps being here, reading my posts and writing their own BS posts. I have no doubt they are here lurking about but I think they should be expelled and certainly not encouraged to post.

Dale

#10073 - 01/05/07 01:16 AM Re: Should male survivors who have gone on to abuse be allowed to post?
Brian Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Upstate NY
Mark & all,

There are many CSA survivors that have acted out in inappropriate ways. As the newest moderator here, I am very impressed with commitment, dedication and work ethic of the all the moderators. Any and all concerns of our membership are discussed, debated and acted upon in a timely manner by the entire moderator team. Due to privacy issues, our actions are not discussed, nor will they be discussed publicly, with anyone.

That being said - I know who you are referring to. It has been addressed. It will not be discussed further. We have no reason to believe that any member of Male Survivor has recently, or is presently abusing anyone.

If you (or anyone) has any new concerns, please contact me or any of the other moderators. We take all your concerns very seriously. The public forum is not an appropriate place to voice these concerns. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Brian

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.