Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
4 registered (Sonata1, 3 invisible), 19 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64184 Topics
447886 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#378156 - 12/04/11 06:11 PM The Stranger as Perpetrator
innocence lost Offline

Loc: Cleveland. Ohio USA
Was anyone else out there abducted, stripped, tied up, threatened, photographed, and abused like my brother and I? I know a lot of kids in this situatuion don't live to tell the story, but are those of us who were released or escaped just too secret about it?

I'd do anything to find out who the guy was, if he was ever caught (I'm sure he repeated the crime), if he is living or dead, who his other victims were, etc.

The event happened in Ashtabula, Ohio on August 13, 1971. I was 10; it was my younger brother's 7 birthday (what a birthday he has to remember). The man had reddish blond hair and his face was pock-marked and reddish. He was looking for help finding his standard poodle who was missing (so he said). He led us too far from home and when I started to get worried, he had us sit down in the woods before heading back. That's when he went for my belt buckle and I caught on. I yelled for my brother to run, which he did but the bastard threatened to kill me if my brother didn't stop running and come back. He stripped us, tied u up with white cotton rope, showed us pictures of nude adults (men and women), then photographed us together in various sexual poses. Finally, he made me do things to him and when he was finally sexually satisfied, let us go. He tied to sodomize me but fortunately was unsuccessful, which indicates he was fairly new to this, though he had thought out most details. He ended up thrusting into the crease between my thigh and scrotum until he finally climaxed. He cleaned me off and told both of us to take a bath as soon as we got home so we wouldn't "smell like him". He told us if we ever told anyone, he knew where we lived and he would come and kill us.

It's hard to say the event was sexual as there was no pleasure for me or my brother. Just absolute terror.

I give theese details for anyone who may have information to help me find out who this bastard was.

Edited by innocence lost (12/04/11 06:20 PM)

#378181 - 12/04/11 08:13 PM Re: The Stranger as Perpetrator [Re: innocence lost]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

This happened 40 years ago. I do wish you luck, but also hope you have another plan if this is a key to your recovery. The fact remains it would be VERY difficult to find this monster. There is a good chance he may not even be alive anymore.

You are very fortunate to have survived. Please don't forget to focus on yourself more than him - he just doesn't deserve such all-consuming regard. When you do that, don't you make your life about him?

Click my pic to see why I'm here

#378348 - 12/05/11 09:45 PM Re: The Stranger as Perpetrator [Re: Chase Eric]
innocence lost Offline

Loc: Cleveland. Ohio USA
I appreciate your thoughts and words. The truth is that while I survived physically, I'm no longer convinced that I "survived" deep rooted damage that has affected my life in ways that I'm just now becoming congnizant of. In fact, the light is finally going on in so many areas. So much agony in mental turmoil, lost relationships, sexual confusion. I never in a million years would have thought that the event of my 10th year would be connected, but am thoroughly convinced that it was as I dig into the depths of my struggles.

I know it will be VERY difficult to track this guy down, I have to pursue it even if there is only the slimest of chances. Frankly, I hope he is dead and that he died young from an agonizing illness. If he is dead, I want a copy of his death certificate to rejoice over.

#378370 - 12/05/11 11:39 PM Re: The Stranger as Perpetrator [Re: innocence lost]
unhappycamper Offline

Loc: VA
Innocence: ==TRIGGERS!==

I wasn't abducted or (AFAIK) photographed, but I was violently raped in the butt by a stranger, a man who worked at the summer camp I attended near Middleburg, VA, when I was six years old. He also beat me in the head, probably to shut me up, and tried to smother me with a pillow. I don't remember his appearance much, except that he smelled like what I now know is booze-breath. And as for belt buckles, I remember him laughing in his throat as he undid his belt buckle.

Like you, I don't know the man's name (though I have a possible last name) and have no idea what, if anything, happened to the perp in consequence of what he did to children. Such people never have just one victim, and I do remember hearing that he had to leave after he "beat up" an older boy at the camp. I don't know how old the perv was--to a 6 y.o., he was just another grown-up. Anyway, he's probably dead of cirrhosis by now, 52 years after the Little Summer Camp of Horrors. Or maybe he wound up in prison and got shanked, when the other inmates found out he was a child-raper. One can always hope!

John

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.