Newest Members
flower, BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern
12122 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
alan's marc (43), Opal (59)
Who's Online
5 registered (On The Fringe, atari_kid86, 3 invisible), 45 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12122 Members
73 Forums
62531 Topics
438186 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Moving Forward: Research Studies
One of MaleSurvivorís goals is to increase knowledge about the scope, causes, and consequences of sexual victimization of men and boys. Such knowledge is essential to the development of individualized but universally accessible support and treatment of survivors, to the expansion of public awareness and concern, and to the creation of more effective interventions to ultimately end sexual victimization. Acquiring this knowledge can only be done through sound and valid social science research. To aid in these efforts, MaleSurvivor will post links to studies that have been vetted by our Research Committee and have received unconditional approval from an Institutional Review Board for proper protection of human subjects. All male survivors who visit this site are welcome to review the posted research studies, to participate in these studies, and to add their voice and experience to the very important research on this topic.

Participation in any of these approved, posted studies is completely voluntary and any participant can withdraw from a study at any time. If you have questions about the IRB approval process or why a study has been approved for the MaleSurvivor site, please contact Ann Boyer.
Forum Options
  Subject / Poster Replies Views Posted
This forum contains no posts within your specified time range.
You may want to use the form below to widen your time range.

Moderator: ModTeam
Display Options

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.