Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dm13 (39), Jaso (34), liliana888 (43), Raju (32)
Who's Online
8 registered (manipulated, Jude, CheerfulJohn, 4 invisible), 19 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64024 Topics
446801 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Introductions
We are glad you have joined us here on MaleSurvivor, and to help you get acquainted with the others on the site we have provided the Introduction Forum. This is a place where new members can post an initial message on the site to say "I'm here" and whatever brief message you'd like to share with the MS community about yourself. This forum is not the place to start discussions regarding various issues or to tell your survivor story in detail.

This forum is open to posting by all users, including family members and friends of male survivors.

Please don't feel obliged to post if you're not ready yet, but if you would like to introduce yourself we would be happy to hear from you.

Notice: All posts in this forum are viewable by the public.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Forum Options
  Subject / Poster Replies Views Posted
This forum contains no posts within your specified time range.
You may want to use the form below to widen your time range.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator: ModTeam, TJ jeff
Display Options

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.