Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
2 registered (Andrew, 1 invisible), 40 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63772 Topics
445343 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
MaleSurvivor Public Forums
  Forums Threads Posts Last Post
Humor
This is a place for CLEAN humor to entertain survivors and supporters in this healing place. Anyone can contribute humor to the forum. It does not have to be hilariously funny, rather it is what each contributor finds entertaining. Humor can be interactive, puzzles, punch lines, images or the like. Please refrain from sexual reference & sexual-object related humor, as it can be triggering to our fellow survivors and supporters, and so is not permitted. Make sure the content share, you have the right to use and enjoy! Please note that copyrighted material is subject to removal.
Moderator: peroperic2009
168 1240
Re: lawyer jokes
(Bluedogone) - 10/19/14 11:21 AM
Introductions
The "Introductions" forum is for newly registered users, family, and friends of survivors to introduce themselves, if they so choose, to the MaleSurvivor community and to be welcomed by us in return. Please limit your use of the forum to that purpose only. All discussion of survivor topics should take place in a forum applicable to the type of discussion users wish to pursue. All discussions or threads that reach beyond the intended purpose of the forum are subject to edit by site management.  Thanks!
Moderator: ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff
1376 11104
Re: My intro
(KMCINVA) - Yesterday at 09:40 PM
Male Survivors (8 viewing)
This forum is for the discussion among male survivor about recovery issues.
Moderator: ModTeam, TJ jeff
19678 159781
Re: Shame Binding
(justplainme) - Today at 01:38 AM
Family and Friends
This forum is primarily for open discussion among Family and Friends of survivors as well as those male survivors who wish to participate in that discussion.
Moderator: ModTeam, peroperic2009
4539 37626
Re: H tries and I fall apa...
(gettingstronger) - 10/12/14 10:46 PM
Military Survivors
The purpose of this forum is to give users of this site who have a connection to service in the armed forces a place to come together to discuss their experiences of abuse, whether suffered during their time in the military or in their childhood.
84 383
Re: Childhood trauma that ...
(Bardo) - 10/01/14 03:32 PM
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Discussions among male survivors about issues specific to being a survivor and gay, bi, or transgender.
Moderator: ModTeam
1579 12331
Re: Persisting Sex Problem...
(NoSimpleMachine) - 10/10/14 01:49 PM
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
This forum is a place where male survivors who have been sexually abused or assaulted as adults can come to discuss their experiences and issues and seek support from fellow adult abuse survivors.
219 1786
Re: Why can't I let things...
(honorableman) - Yesterday at 10:46 AM
Off Topic (1 viewing)
General discussion not related to recovery issues.
4400 28838
Re: Avatar of The Week
(Still) - 10/19/14 11:59 AM
Survivor Stories (9 viewing)
This forum is a place where male survivors may tell their story.
1061 1097
My Story **TRIGGER WARNING...
(Anura) - 10/19/14 12:39 PM
Poetry (2 viewing)
Discussions among male survivors about survivor poetry, interpretation and thoughts.
Moderator: ModTeam, Publius
4149 15330
Another view
(kcinohio) - 10/19/14 11:34 PM
Books, Music & Films for Survivors (1 viewing)
2351 10584
Re: Songs for survivors
(Suwanee) - Yesterday at 10:55 PM
U.S. & World News (4 viewing)
Articles related to abuse and recovery in the U.S and around the world.
Moderator: Chase Eric, ModTeam
2765 13085
CDC Study on Physical and ...
(KMCINVA) - Yesterday at 04:42 PM
Classifieds
Events, groups and information for survivors.
Moderator: ModTeam
588 2054
Re: Virginia Survivor's Ca...
(unhappycamper) - 10/08/14 08:15 PM
Discussion Board Questions
Post questions/concerns for Discussion Board and Chat Room Administrators about how to use the Discussion Board/Chat or other technical issues/difficulties.
518 3252
P**n State
(Still) - 09/11/14 04:40 PM
Sexual Identity Issues (1 viewing)
A place for discussions among male survivors about sexual identity and sexuality.
674 6456
Re: something I might not ...
(don64) - 10/11/14 05:49 AM
Progress
This forum is for male survivors to make posts about areas where they are seeing progress in their recovery.
315 324
A wicked day of triggers -...
(Sojourn Survivor) - 10/15/14 01:53 PM
Survivors of Female Abuse
This forum is a place where male survivors who have been abused by females can come to discuss their experiences and issues and seek feedback and support from other male survivors. We ask that ONLY male survivors post in this forum.
Moderator: ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff
375 2565
Re: Just a journal type po...
(lostc) - 10/17/14 01:04 PM
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
This forum is for male survivors who wish to share experiences specific to sexual exploitation in media. This encompasses victims of exploitation and abuse via photographs, audio, film and video recordings taken with or without consent, and/or the distribution of such with or without consent. Persons may post here whether they were victimized as a child, teen or adult.
3 73
Re: Triggers and How to Ha...
(lapchinj) - Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Ask The Website Committee
This forum has been set up to give site users a convenient place to raise suggestions for how we can make changes to the website that improve the overall experience for users. Any suggestions made will be considered by the Web Oversight Committee at the next meeting after the suggestion is posted, and a reponse will be provided soon thereafter.

Please note that this forum is not for engaging in debates or discussions. Any and all posts made in this forum will be closed after the inital post is made. Anyone who has strong feelings one way or another about any given suggestion should PM Chris (Executive Director), Ken (Ken Followell), or Andy (FormerTexan).
107 441
Re: Blog/Journal Feature
(FormerTexan) - 10/13/14 09:34 AM

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.