Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
2 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, midnight51), 30 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63772 Topics
445337 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts CDC Study on Physical and Psychological Abuse by KMCINVA @ Today at 04:42 PM

Just thought it had some interesting findings. http://www.saveservices.org/2012/02/cdc-study-more-men-than-women-victims-of-partner-abuse/
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Distressing morning ahead. by finallyhere @ Today at 09:45 AM

Not too much to say here but one of the most distressing mornings of my life is in front of me. I've been holding it back but it's here. Can't discuss now but I just have to relieve some tension and this is the best way I know how. I know by this eve
Poetry
Jump to new posts Another view by kcinohio @ Yesterday at 11:34 PM

When the view they revealed Was all pain and hopeless And I knew there was more I searched for it and found Another view When my own missteps Took me fully down And left me all done They smiled and showed me Another view Plodding forward I lear
Poetry
Jump to new posts Now there are 6 by OCN @ Yesterday at 05:35 PM

Thought i only had to deal with you But then i remembered this other thing too The rage and fear got intensified And yet i still haven't cried Emotions still locked up deep inside All i want now is to go away and hide Run away from what came to the s
Survivor Stories
Jump to new posts My Story **TRIGGER WARNING** by Anura @ Yesterday at 12:39 PM

I feel the need to share my story, to see who can relate and/or share helpful advice. I will have medical insurance on November 1st, at which point I'm going to seek professional help for this as well. After over 25 years of bottling this inside, I a
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts ambitions by dark empathy @ 10/18/14 01:28 PM

I was chatting to a friend of mine who is also blind on the phone about the recent and very serious debarcle over the comments by Lord Freud in the house of lords that disabled people should be employed at two pounds an hour for less work, and the pr
Survivor Stories
Jump to new posts Finding out the truth (*Possible Triggers*) by SJC @ 10/16/14 02:30 PM

I have had a lot of questions, bitterness and pain for many years toward my father who wasn't really much of a father. He was a alcoholic and at times was into drugs also. He had me young and I was passed off to my grandparents to raise since my bir
Progress
Jump to new posts A wicked day of triggers - I almost lost it... by Sojourn Survivor @ 10/15/14 01:53 PM

Triggers So in the routine business of a day I found myself in a very not nice part of a nearby city. It was definitely on the seedy side of the tracks. I was chasing down some unresolved business for a client estate. Not much more to say there. But
Progress
Jump to new posts Milestone reached this weekend by kcinohio @ 10/14/14 12:22 AM

Grateful for the gift of 10 years "sobriety" on sex addiction recovery during this past weekend. After first seeking treatment on CSA related aftermath 20 years ago from this past summer, feels like the potential promises of recovery are
Progress
Jump to new posts I Wouldn't Change A Thing Now by Rich1967 @ 10/13/14 10:50 PM

So I have been really working at my recovery now for about two and half years. Before that I had just erected some really good boundaries and rationalizations to appear and convince myself that I was living a normal full life. After about one year

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.