Newest Members
woodyamorc, Mark B, Jam1e, Fearless, Rail-Fan-79
12596 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
luckywitness (39), Wesley (28), yankee07 (59)
Who's Online
2 registered (betrayed boy, 1 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12596 Members
74 Forums
64674 Topics
452003 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Leonard Nimoy - a moment of silence by victor-victim @ Today at 09:46 PM

Poetry
Jump to new posts life sentence by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

i tried to fuck the shame away. i tried to smoke the pain away. i learned to laugh and cry and play. i learned to meditate and pray. i kept my chin up everyday, but suffering is here to stay.
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Autism Talk TV by Becoming Other @ 02/26/15 03:46 PM

This is more from Wrong Planet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg-h0-M5G9I This starts with from left to right, Jack ( Cubby ) Robison, Kirsten, and Alex Plank. I'm watching these videos and as far as I am concerned it is all total bull shit. It
Poetry
Jump to new posts C.S.Calverley - CHANGED. by victor-victim @ 02/26/15 05:44 AM

CHANGED I know not why my soul is rack'd: Why I ne'er smile as was my wont: I only know that, as a fact, I don't. I used to roam o'er glen and glade, Buoyant and blithe as other folk: And not unfrequently I made
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Ten Reasons I Did Not Tell by KMCINVA @ 02/25/15 04:42 PM

This was posted on MaleSurvivor FB. http://www.pods-online.org.uk/tenreasons.html Ten Reasons I Didn’t Tell By Carolyn Spring 1. No-one asked. Maybe if someone had asked me a direct question, I would have given them a direct answer. But no-one
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts I want to pour my whole soul out to God. by victor-victim @ 02/25/15 04:18 AM

My heart seemed to be liquid within me. All my feelings seemed to rise and flow out; and the utterance of my heart was, "I want to pour my whole soul out to God." The rising of my soul was so great that I rushed into the room back of the fr
Poetry
Jump to new posts Philip Larkin - Kick up the fire by victor-victim @ 02/25/15 02:22 AM

Kick up the fire, and let the flames break loose To drive the shadows back; Prolong the talk on this or that excuse, Till the night comes to rest While some high bell is beating two o'clock. Yet when the guest Has stepped in to the windy street, and
Poetry
Jump to new posts The Flaming Heart - Richard Crashaw by victor-victim @ 02/25/15 02:06 AM

O HEART! The equal poise of love's both parts Big alike with wounds and darts. Live in these conquering leaves; live all the same; And walk through all tongues one triumphant FLAME Live here, great HEART; and love and die and kill; And bleed and
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts My Shadow by Still @ 02/24/15 02:47 PM

"Everyone carries a shadow, and the less it is embodied in the individual's conscious life, the blacker and denser it is. It may be (in part) one's link to more primitive animal instincts, which are superseded during early childhood by the consc
Poetry
Jump to new posts Drainage Ditch - Al Ferber by victor-victim @ 02/24/15 12:43 AM

Drainage Ditch Some days it feels as though I'm hauling my bones around behind me in a burlap sack dried bones devoid of marrow brittle bones that could break like glass life pushes me from from one step to the the next leads me to fou
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts the Right Man by victor-victim @ 02/23/15 03:56 AM

THE "RIGHT MAN" "He is a man driven by a manic need for self-esteem — to feel that he is a ‘somebody.’ He is obsessed by the question of ‘losing face,’ so he will never, under any circumstances, admit that he might be in the wrong. .
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts No negative Zoloft side effects yet! by Mishka95673 @ 02/22/15 10:45 PM

I am very happy to report that my man started taking a low dose of Zoloft 8 days ago. First couple of days he was down but since then he is laughing and light hearted every day. His appetite is increased which is awesome since he lost about 30 pounds
Poetry
Jump to new posts brahmanda birthday by victor-victim @ 02/22/15 07:44 PM

brahmanda birthday cozy cozmic egg, too chicken to hatch. fragile thin shell of anger and fear. a crack appears! more cracks appear! hard and brittle, shields collapse. nothing but vulnerable love under here. dedicated to and in
Poetry
Jump to new posts Come to the edge by victor-victim @ 02/22/15 07:22 PM

'Come to the edge', he said. They said, 'We are afraid'. 'Come to the edge', he said. They came. He pushed them... and they flew. Guillaume Apollinaire
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts We are not to blame by Nothing Man @ 02/22/15 03:30 PM

Humor
Jump to new posts High Cost Of Medical by Bluedogone @ 02/22/15 05:45 AM

A man wasn't feeling well and went for a checkup. The doctor said, "We'll do some tests to see what's wrong," and left the room. Soon a Persian cat came in the exam room, pawed and sniffed around the man for a minute or two and left. In a

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.