Newest Members
jeremy slicker, Hope4better, SoFarAhead, yayasdad, HereNow
12642 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
earthmam70 (45), Moreorless (33), timl (68)
Who's Online
4 registered (Tryingtolive, 3 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12642 Members
74 Forums
64926 Topics
453954 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts A trigger i had the other day by Tryingtolive @ Today at 06:48 AM

I was using my bathroom and heared my dog barking... I remember back when I was a child that use to mean my parents were home and the abuse would be over. I stopped and froze
Introductions
Jump to new posts Not sure if I should post here or friends & family by wfs3189 @ Yesterday at 11:06 PM

Let me tell you a little about myself and why I ended up here. I am a gay man 42 years old. I realized about a year ago that just about every relationship I've been in, as well as several that I pursued, were with men who were victims of CSA. I fir
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts is recovery possible by amcoffee @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Sorry about the negativity vent but... I've been a survivor for over 20 years. It's hard to put in to words how much of my life is recovery from PTSD. I sometimes try really hard to double and redouble the efforts of good habits and right minded e
Survivor Stories
Jump to new posts Before, During, After ***Triggers*** by AlexBoyd @ Yesterday at 12:36 PM

I have been fretting too long about the best way to present my story. There is no smooth narrative or chronology. Iím going to give a basic overview and then some specific memories. The memories are still coming, with one arriving just a week ago. T
Humor
Jump to new posts Perception:: Nothing Good or Bad by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 12:57 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu-k5Itm12k
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Armed and Dangerous by Still @ 03/29/15 10:53 PM

SOURCE LINK DPS searching for 'armed and dangerous' sex offender Posted: Mar 25, 2015 11:47 AM EDT Updated: Mar 25, 2015 11:58 AM EDT By Ashley SlaytonCONNECT Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on email AUSTIN, TX (KLTV) - The Texas De
Poetry
Jump to new posts cologne and charisma by victor-victim @ 03/28/15 07:21 PM

i carry a deep disgust for well groomed men with lots of money and that smell and that look in the eyes. cologne and charisma. cold blooded. hard hearted. killers. premeditated. predators. community pillars. the foundation is rotten. no one w
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Standing Up for the Family Scapegoats, Trevor Todd by Becoming Other @ 03/27/15 03:40 PM

Standing Up for the Family Scapegoats, Trevor Todd of Vancouver The middle-class family was invented so that adults could abuse children. To be middle-class means that you do what you are supposed to do, not what is prohibited or what would get you
Progress
Jump to new posts 67 months by kcinohio @ 03/26/15 11:35 PM

Since starting this CSA and survivor recovery journey back in '94, this primary partner relationship I have now has finally lasted the longest of all those I've had since or prior. With aftermath of CSA after dissociative blocks were removed, my own
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Disarmed or Stockholm Syndrome? by Still @ 03/26/15 10:36 PM

Why We Never Tell Let me begin with the easy one: Stockholm Syndrome. I think the entire concept is all a bunch of bullshit as it applies to CSA. {the end} Disarming the Boy: When a boy is sexually abused, demeaned, degraded....he's similarly
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Mother's support is vital for sexually abused chil by traveler @ 03/26/15 01:33 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/mothers-support-vital-sexually-abused-children-192405024.html
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Resource for SSA resolution by wareagle @ 03/25/15 08:07 PM

I don't know if this site has been mentioned before. I have spent a fair amount of time today reading the information presented and feel that it is pretty much dead on target. It is spiritually based so if that isn't your thing then just absorb the r

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.