Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
freddie (65), Max10 (56), Medos (46), PJinLB (47), TheWookinizer (27), tofeno (40)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 23 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63580 Topics
444208 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts MN Vikings Lose Again! by Still @ Today at 09:28 AM

You hear that "someday Karma comes home to roost." CSA Survivors ARE Karma! And we're roosting!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Go confidently in the direction of your dreams by kinghenri @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

What a crock of shyte Okay a few positives first. I'm working full time making just barely enough to eat. I'm taking care of my 14 year old brother. He stays with me half the week. I have been lifting weights for 6 months and I'm starting to look
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Everything so hard, family abuse does it end? by sorryson @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

I was free and clear of nightmares for 10 days and out of nowhere they return. I think all the talking about the past with my doctor, counselor, sister and brother is awakening a broken past. A past that I thought I could control until my Dad died.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Inner turnmoil by OCN @ Yesterday at 08:40 AM

So much confusion by my own actions Everything comes back like my own reflections Tried to heal relationships by swallowing the truth But i find out i'm not the one who needs the proof I decided for the first and final time That my story will forever
Progress
Jump to new posts Watching my son by focusedbody @ 09/18/14 11:14 PM

Not exactly sure how this is progress, but something tells me to write this. Lately, I've been watching my son with my mother and with his mom, from whom I have been separated for four years. For a while there, I think it was very hard for me to co
Progress
Jump to new posts How long before this journey is worth it? by expom @ 09/18/14 10:13 PM

Its been over 10 years now since I started out on this journey of recovery. It's cost me tens of thousands of dollars in therapy, travel, meds and associated costs. I used to be able to hold down a high level job: A few years ago I had to go part-tim
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Your fallen nature is not a toy by nltsaved @ 09/18/14 02:00 AM

Playing with your fallen nature ,sin as if it a toy that you get to pick up and put down when ever you feel like it is very dangerous and is blatantly denying the power in Which Christ died for you to have . This can become very costly to you. God wa
Military Survivors
Jump to new posts --- by Cthulhu @ 09/16/14 10:12 PM

[removed]

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.