Newest Members
Ghostcrab124, Thomas2015, Allen_Walker, Cas, Elysium83
12781 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closure (25), esp22 (41)
Who's Online
4 registered (Dissociated1, 3 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12781 Members
75 Forums
65837 Topics
460412 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Why? by Dissociated1 @ 07/29/15 10:44 PM

Intentionally left blank
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: And that is a wrap.... by sugarbaby @ 07/29/15 08:55 PM

Thanks. It's OK. I just feel like it's a shame.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: What is the feeling of trust? by Magellan @ 07/29/15 06:43 PM

I honestly can't make sense of anything anymore. My brain is frantically trying to grasp for sense and meaning behind the sheer confusion I'm completely inundated by, and the only thing it can arrive at that has any sense to it is that the universe
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: The ONLY touch I receive by Magellan @ 07/29/15 05:49 PM

Thanks for your support guys. I've been defeated by this. I give up. It's obvious to me now that I'm fucked up in the head and the heart. I can't make sense of anything anymore. The most I can muster at the moment is that the Whole of the Entir
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Secrecy, Threats, and Transparency by payne @ 07/29/15 04:40 PM

I didn't fail to remember the secret of his abuse, that my step-brother made me swear not to tell. However, it was not until 6 years ago at age 52 that I began to remember the abuse from my mother. I think her sudden physical as well as mental decl
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: MONSTERS ~ Nikita Gill by OCN @ 07/29/15 01:27 PM

Sometimes its easier to look away, than to recognize what was always there. Seeing that the monsters we're fighting are really inside of us.. it can create open space in which we can start to first communicate with them, then integrate them and fina
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ***TRIGGER*** Castration fear by learning2remember @ 07/29/15 01:05 PM

I don't think I was ever threatened with castration. I'm sure I wasn't. I have wondered about chemical castration as an elective procedure, though never considered it a real option since I am married. I used to harm my own genitals daily or several t
Off Topic
Great video!!!!! Simply, but very eloquently said.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Am I a target by bluesky @ 07/29/15 07:45 AM

Thanks guys for you comments. I'm doing better today. Spoke to my T over the phone yesterday and he advised me to right a response to this person of what I would say if I could. I will read this at my appointment today. I was able to do this without
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Devastated to Learn Dad Told of His Abuse by sorryson @ 07/29/15 06:11 AM

Kevin Thank you for your words. Your are right, Dad's wife is a fabulous woman. She only really knows my sister and she still stands up for us, who ill treated Dad. I guess she really loved Dad and wants to make sure his message of love to us is he
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Cut off my medications and not sure what to expect by Strive 38/11 @ 07/29/15 01:22 AM

Relieved you are with still us. You are taking a medication that takes time for you body to build up a level that works and is sustainable. The bodies ability to sustain a medication level is impacted by things life alcohol and other non prescribed d
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Male Intimacy - what is it for you? by Rich1967 @ 07/29/15 12:37 AM

Cool stuff Kevin... thanks. Intimacy with women never was too much of a problem for me. With men it was always a problem. I never had anyone show me the ropes as it were. My father was so not emotionally present that the role model I had was mo
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: What triggers your same sex fixation? by betrayed boy @ 07/28/15 08:43 PM

for me its stress, something going wrong in my life, a build up of mental pressure, when I get to feeling I think im worthless no good etc and I need/deserve pain or to be used by somebody for their pleasure I just start feeling im a piece of s**t so
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Stuck in my mouth by learning2remember @ 07/28/15 04:27 PM

I know the stuck in my mouth feeling. Don't feel as much any more. There is hope and you are not alone.
Ask The Website Committee
Jump to new posts Re:Anonymous Invite Cards for MS by KMCINVA @ 07/28/15 07:52 AM

Jwmcd2, I think it is an excellent idea. There are many survivors out there who do not know where to go for help. These cards or flyers or whatever could be left with doctors, therapists, psychiatrist, support groups. I know I had to look for suppo
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: The product of a less than ideal union by smc1972 @ 07/28/15 12:28 AM

Iaccus, I just saw you post and you know about my past and my parents. I just wanted to let you know I worry and questioning myself much the same. I have done what I thought was a good job in telling myself the past is the past and to forget it.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Your life in Six Words by victor-victim @ 07/28/15 12:12 AM

precious complicated difficult challenging eventful weird
Jump to new posts Anonymous Invite Cards for MS by Jwmcd2 @ 07/27/15 08:19 PM

I was brainstorming about this for quite a while, but I was thinking if the site would make/sell packs of "business cards" for www.malesurvivor.org -- we could then take them and anonymously leave them in public places or where maybe someon
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Vacation by Tryingtolive @ 07/27/15 02:45 AM

Deleted
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Things I didn't know about beards until I had one by manipulated @ 07/26/15 06:59 PM

Sorry no beard but moustaches: 1. condense moisture and freeze in position in the winter causing pain when you smile. 2. no matter what you do or how often you trim sooner or later you WILL nibble hair. 3. Moustaches also gather store and rain sw
Jump to new posts Where are my posts? by intochange @ 07/26/15 03:11 PM

I've posted in here, but my page says I have 0 posts. Haven't had an agreeable experience with this site yet. Moderator response - Are you looking in the right places? We show you have made 15 posts since Feb 23, not including this one. All your
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Southern Michigan Northwest Ohio by newground @ 07/26/15 03:09 PM

there is a group in st clair shores that I attend. you can find the information here on the home page. as far as I can find it is the ONLY group in michigan
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: the worst day ever by newground @ 07/26/15 03:04 PM

I agree seeing it and feeling it are NOT the same guys. there are times when I can find positives. other times when I absolutely can not. at least this is something to consider in the milder times.
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Piano Notes in a Dark Room by Suwanee @ 07/26/15 02:08 PM

When I stopped by chat a while back, a few members were discussing pieces of piano music found in unlikely places such as video games. YouTube links were posted that led to some really haunting music. That discussion stirred a memory of my own. I fin
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Some good info for survivors and supporters by Mishka95673 @ 07/26/15 09:51 AM

In the course of doing some research for a paper I need to write, I came across a Wikipedia article which had a nice explanation about the relationship between prolonged stress (in particular in childhood and also still in the womb) and later challen
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.