Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 31 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63225 Topics
442118 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Dog Moon by victor-victim @ 07/25/14 11:23 PM

so beautiful.    visions.     conjured.      instincts.       stirred. your poem resonates deep in my dna. it really reminds me of one of my old favourites...
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: I Get By by victor-victim @ 07/25/14 11:09 PM

this is as good as it gets! absolutely awesome. all i can say is... i wish i wrote this. thank you.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: An Ode to Mysery by victor-victim @ 07/25/14 11:07 PM

i love this. the words speak to me, as i read them. it sings itself. i can hear the melody. well written.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Escape #2: An Update by BraveFalcon @ 07/25/14 09:30 PM

Hi Husky. I wanted you to know that I just got caught up on your story. Sorry I haven't been around much. Congrats and I am proud of you. Hope everything is going well in your new life. Good luck in maintaining your separation from the "blood s
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What is good about you? by victor-victim @ 07/25/14 08:14 PM

what is good about me? i want to be good. i want to do good. i love.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Translators wanted by victor-victim @ 07/25/14 07:49 PM

p.s. my japanese has gotten a lot better. i have been working and studying it steadily since my last post here. i have learned how to read and write the hiragana and the katakana, but my kanji recognition is very limited.
Poetry
Jump to new posts the trip by victor-victim @ 07/25/14 07:38 PM

take a trip with me through twisted history and tortured memory. a journey. an odyssey. escape from apathy. travel through misery. the agony and ecstasy of recovery and self discovery. develop dignity. embrace empathy. the brutal truth of h
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: LOVE in scripture by victor-victim @ 07/25/14 06:30 PM

some street preacher handed me this pamphlet the other day and i thought it was worth sharing. i found several versions of it on the internet. for your enjoyment, entertainment, and enlightenment... A LOVE LETTER FROM FATHER My Child, Y
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Information about the Abused Becoming Abusers by NoSimpleMachine @ 07/25/14 05:20 PM

Thank you Anomalous! With so much CSA discussion popping up in the news (at least, I'm seeing lots of articles and stuff in my Facebook timeline lately), the "victims become abuser" myth is clearly still strongly held by a significant porti
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: dont hate by newground @ 07/25/14 04:18 AM

I did. It came to me at work as I was trying to process my experiences at a weekend of recovery. so many powerful things happened there I was over whelmed it took a while to process it all.
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Songs for survivors by bluesky @ 07/24/14 11:40 PM

This one just blew me away what do you think. Mumford & Sons Awake My Soul Know something about this song or lyrics? Add it to our wiki. Read More...Edit Wiki How fickle my heart and how woozy my eyes I struggle to find any truth in your lies
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: The Circle of Life by sorryson @ 07/24/14 10:23 PM

Things have been difficult here. Mama and my brother went to see the psychiatrist twice this week. Mama is staying with my sister and my brother is very sad. My doctor wants me to keep away because of my own issues and trying to get better. I went
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: LEE 83 has a problem and needs help by Robert Barrett @ 07/24/14 06:52 PM

I have a question, is Tom2 the only guy that does the Chat for the survivor session?
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts OSU Marching Band Director fired by Obi @ 07/24/14 02:36 PM

Good for the new president stepping up and doing what is right. http://fox8.com/2014/07/24/osu-marching-...ultural-issues/
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Male Survivor Book Club? by 96789594 @ 07/24/14 10:51 AM

HI i think it's a great idea! i read all of your posts and it seems that the majority is intrested in some PTSD books i'v been reading THE POST TRAUMATIQUE STRESS DISORDER BY GLEN SHIRALDI it is recomended ,https://1in6.org/books/post-traumatic-str
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Medical Conditions of CSA by KMCINVA @ 07/24/14 09:17 AM

NoSimpleMachine Thank you. My health is good now-You are right the stress, trauma,PTSD, hiding the secret all impacted my overall health--physically and emotionally. Now that I have faced the past everything is looking up. Learning new ways to cop
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: calling all christians by CheerfulJohn @ 07/24/14 06:41 AM

Thanks for that Pufferfish. I know The Maker is understanding of our pasts(more than we are many times) The abuse makes it very hard for us to get what is there when it is and to see it too. My first pastor who I owe my life to (he lived a life o
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.