Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
4 registered (CafeMan, Obi, 2 invisible), 25 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63227 Topics
442142 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introductions
Dear Seeking Wisdom, Many of us are in the same shoes...middleaged...spent a lifetime trying to surpress the pain and shame...tried drugs and/or alcohol to escape it....and now unable to deny it any longer,finding the emotions overwhelming, and fina
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/canadian-tourist-raped-robbed-man-he-met-grindr120414 Canadian tourist raped, robbed by man he met on Grindr Sexually assaulted at gunpoint, then taken to five nearby ATMs to withdraw cash 12 APRIL 2014 Surveillan
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Affirmations by victor-victim @ 07/26/14 02:27 AM

here is another great book which formed part of my survival strategy. http://www.stuartwilde.com/books/affirmations/ AFFIRMATIONS, by Stuart Wilde, is not just a collection of nice words to say to yourself, but serves as a magnificent battle-pl
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: I will not feel guilty about that by victor-victim @ 07/26/14 02:16 AM

very powerful. affirmations.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Dog Moon by victor-victim @ 07/25/14 11:23 PM

so beautiful.    visions.     conjured.      instincts.       stirred. your poem resonates deep in my dna. it really reminds me of one of my old favourites...
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: I Get By by victor-victim @ 07/25/14 11:09 PM

this is as good as it gets! absolutely awesome. all i can say is... i wish i wrote this. thank you.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: An Ode to Mysery by victor-victim @ 07/25/14 11:07 PM

i love this. the words speak to me, as i read them. it sings itself. i can hear the melody. well written.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Escape #2: An Update by BraveFalcon @ 07/25/14 09:30 PM

Hi Husky. I wanted you to know that I just got caught up on your story. Sorry I haven't been around much. Congrats and I am proud of you. Hope everything is going well in your new life. Good luck in maintaining your separation from the "blood s
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What is good about you? by victor-victim @ 07/25/14 08:14 PM

what is good about me? i want to be good. i want to do good. i love.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Translators wanted by victor-victim @ 07/25/14 07:49 PM

p.s. my japanese has gotten a lot better. i have been working and studying it steadily since my last post here. i have learned how to read and write the hiragana and the katakana, but my kanji recognition is very limited.
Poetry
Jump to new posts the trip by victor-victim @ 07/25/14 07:38 PM

take a trip with me through twisted history and tortured memory. a journey. an odyssey. escape from apathy. travel through misery. the agony and ecstasy of recovery and self discovery. develop dignity. embrace empathy. the brutal truth of h
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: LOVE in scripture by victor-victim @ 07/25/14 06:30 PM

some street preacher handed me this pamphlet the other day and i thought it was worth sharing. i found several versions of it on the internet. for your enjoyment, entertainment, and enlightenment... A LOVE LETTER FROM FATHER My Child, Y
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Information about the Abused Becoming Abusers by NoSimpleMachine @ 07/25/14 05:20 PM

Thank you Anomalous! With so much CSA discussion popping up in the news (at least, I'm seeing lots of articles and stuff in my Facebook timeline lately), the "victims become abuser" myth is clearly still strongly held by a significant porti
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: dont hate by newground @ 07/25/14 04:18 AM

I did. It came to me at work as I was trying to process my experiences at a weekend of recovery. so many powerful things happened there I was over whelmed it took a while to process it all.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.