Newest Members
scorpus, anitab, NEGuy, Adaylight, lookingforhealin
12698 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mitzi (43)
Who's Online
2 registered (tbkkfile, 1 invisible), 11 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12698 Members
75 Forums
65296 Topics
456617 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Japanese IQ test by Nothing Man @ 05/18/15 03:11 PM

I hate puzzles. Argh. I gave up.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Cooks Corner a Male Survivors Guide to Food by Nothing Man @ 05/18/15 03:06 PM

Thanks for posting the recipe, Bluesky.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How Far Is Too Far ? by Nothing Man @ 05/18/15 02:53 PM

Some things just aren't funny.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Winhamness introduction - massive vent by Nothing Man @ 05/18/15 02:49 PM

Wow, W, that had to be a blow to you today, and I am sorry you were not able to speak with your about-to-be-ex about it. Please know that you can always share these thoughts and feelings here on MS. Many of us have gone through what you are endurin
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Re: This was the 'worst part of my abuse,' by lapchinj @ 05/18/15 06:24 AM

Hey JW1230 How have you been doing here on MS. Maybe I haven't been around the boards enough to hear how you're doing. I hope all is going well, would love to hear how you're doing. Peace, Rainbows, Love, Healing & Hope <3 XOXO Jeff
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Simply Said by Still @ 05/17/15 11:01 PM

Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction by VET05 @ 05/17/15 05:31 PM

Hey Mike!, I'm glad that this groups exists because I've felt alone for almost a decade. Recently I've inquired with some of the guys that I served with that we're there with me that night and most have either blocked me of Facebook or never accepte
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Screaming at myself at the top of my lungs by smc1972 @ 05/17/15 02:57 PM

Magellan, I am similar in that I tell myself negative things about myself. Like I feel I am not good enough or perfect. I stress and worry how others see me. I cannot seem to view myself as having achieved much in my life. Yet I know others see me a
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Christ in the wilderness: Jesus tempted and tested by victor-victim @ 05/17/15 02:18 PM

Excellent Interpretation/Explanation Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil... TEMPTATION 1: stones-into-bread http://www.thisisvillagechurch.com/our-m...d-matthew-41-4/ TEMPTATION 2: jump-from-t
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ePain love and loss by dark empathy @ 05/17/15 08:57 AM

Hi Eric, and thanks for the response. Insensative? how? I'm pretty sure she still has no idea how I feel or have felt, then again, nobody I've felt this way about ever has, accept on the two occasions I tried telling people, and once I got "
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello Again - An Update by bluesky @ 05/17/15 08:47 AM

Welcome back Husky. Dido Bluedogone. We have been robbed and wounded. But inspite of what happened I believe we can recover we have strengths that just need to be reawakened and nourished. For me giving up or in to pain and confusion is not an o
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts helping vs hurting by Cam76 @ 05/17/15 08:37 AM

I am wondering how you know if your support is hurting more than its helping. I think that when we are faced with an issue we pick a strategy to attack it. Some people switch strategies but I stay with mine, convinced they are working / will work.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.