Newest Members
SoFarAhead, yayasdad, HereNow, Sharara, Unsure42
12640 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
beau (51), titan (39)
Who's Online
3 registered (peroperic2009, RichNewman, 1 invisible), 12 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12640 Members
74 Forums
64913 Topics
453825 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: The Glimpse by victor-victim @ 03/23/15 08:54 PM

very real trigger. i have had these moments. total panic and then running without a glance backward. that happened a lot when i was a teen, but random violence is still a part of my life. this world is a dangerous place, especially at night on p
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Oh My Soul by victor-victim @ 03/23/15 08:47 PM

WOW! you have really captured the mood and the moment. pure and plain. peace conquers pain. i really felt this one deeply. my soul to your soul. thank you, kellygtx.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Friendship by victor-victim @ 03/23/15 08:42 PM

love trumps a bad hand and triumphs in the end. thank you for this poem, arronb. i enjoy a happy ending. three cheers for the three brothers!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Highs and lows by KMCINVA @ 03/23/15 08:00 AM

Tryingtolive Sorry you are going through a difficult time. We are here and we understand. You will find many people do not understand the emotions we live as we try to heal. Many claim to be understanding and compassionate people but on your journey
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: The Friend by victor-victim @ 03/23/15 07:22 AM

i love this! there is so much to see in mirrors. http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=434387#Post434387 Originally Posted By: LiriThe mirror shattered. Now it's you staring Right back at me. We stand uncertain,
Poetry
Jump to new posts The Impossible Dream - Joe Darion by victor-victim @ 03/23/15 07:10 AM

The Impossible Dream To dream the impossible dream To fight the unbeatable foe To bear with unbearable sorrow To run where the brave dare not go To right the unrightable wrong To love pure and chaste from afar To try when your arms are too weary To
Survivor Stories
Jump to new posts My Father-My Abuser by Austin54 @ 03/23/15 06:51 AM

*** Triggers *** My father sexually abused me when I was a child of 6-7, he had me fondling his penis in the bathroom. He did that several times, until the last time I pulled HARD on it and twisted it and made him wince badly (I knew somehow that i
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.