Newest Members
ratherbfishing, NeverAgainSB, It Just Is, HealingHope, StormyWeather
12804 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (61)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 10 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12804 Members
75 Forums
66053 Topics
461772 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Awash in the pain by KMCINVA @ 08/26/15 08:10 AM

Iaccus I hope you had restful night. I hope today brings you some relief. Kevin
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Whining by DavidM-LT @ 08/26/15 01:53 AM

Terry!! That is a tremendous thing you last said!! CONGRATULATIONS! No one likes pain. That's why we're here. You're in a good place, and with great resolve. Be proud of that, and have trust in your faith. I wish I would have seen this before, or
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Never Judge Until You Walk in Another's Shoes by DavidM-LT @ 08/26/15 01:48 AM

It's great to be able to come here, in a safe place, filled with understanding and support. Just about every day, I learn that others have been through the same horrors as me. It helps immensely to know that I haven been living in some hallucination.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: does this ever go away? by lapchinj @ 08/25/15 10:38 PM

Hopefully it can but like KMCINVA said it takes time. I don't know about the solitair NM but plugging my earbuds in and turning my iPhone really loud I'm able to drown out the world around me. Depending on how I feel that day dictates the type of m
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Myths and Facts about male sexual abuse by lapchinj @ 08/25/15 10:26 PM

Hey Abir I'm sorry that you have had to come here but I think you will find a tremendous amount of resources and a large brotherhood. It is quite soothing to see a list again of the myths and facts, so thanks for that. I was just wondering what you
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: nightmares still haunt me. by don64 @ 08/25/15 07:37 AM

Hi Marc, I understand your frustration. For me, I am trying to teach myself to not have any time limit, and understand that as long as it is coming up, it still needs to be heard. It can be hard not to inhabit the energy as though it is present da
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Can Anyone help me with this question by Tryingtolive @ 08/25/15 12:35 AM

theres just so much anxiety ... when there shouldnt be .. they were my friends... I get a feeling like i have to throw up ... like i get really nauseous
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: G/F Seeking CSA Understanding by Esposa @ 08/24/15 11:31 PM

I think we wives all start off our own process with a little bit of this fear. It really is an irrelevant one in the big picture, but we are scared and this pushes buttons for us. Unhealthy people make unhealthy choices. That is a valid worry. Th
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Adult survivor of CSA speaks out! by victor-victim @ 08/24/15 10:38 PM

The woman at the center of the scandal over the trial of an alleged child rapist speaks out in depth for the first time. Newly discovered audio recordings of the defense attorney from the early 1980s include a frank and detailed assessment of the c
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Conspiracy of Silence by victor-victim @ 08/24/15 09:44 PM

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/02/21/world/...pedophilia.html http://www.examiner.com/article/afghan-pedophiles-and-pederasts-unfettered-by-u-s-nato https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0SO-C-9a7A https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4 http
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: LOOKING FOR A FRIEND by gettingstronger @ 08/24/15 06:04 PM

Same here. Always looking for new friends, and it's always ok to vent, rant, cry on my shoulder, and so on. My availability is a little sporadic due to a crazy schedule, but feel free to PM and I'll PM back as soon as I can. Bob
Off Topic
Mine stands for "into giants" - the macrophilia I struggle with.
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Anger when teased sexually by gaatt @ 08/24/15 01:12 PM

Hi Mike, Thanks for writing. Originally Posted By: Nothing Man my brothers relating some fond memory of her. To quote Peter Griffin, it really grinds my gears. I totally got a chuckle out of this. My sister is like this. She seems to have an invest
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Every Day Mindfulness by bluesky @ 08/24/15 01:02 PM

Originally Posted By: blueskyThanks VV for posting this it's the small things that count so much. I have been dealing with a lot of anxiety the last few weeks. My practice of medetation and mindfulness was like a lost art but with focused self co
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: The past 6 months ..... by KMCINVA @ 08/24/15 12:12 PM

Tryingtolive Your last sentence says it all. I know you will take the challenge and act on what you know you need to to do to heal. We are rooting for you and are here to give you the support you need. Kevin
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Being Home: Confusion, Chaos, Shame, Pain by Robert1000 @ 08/24/15 10:43 AM

You want to know something kind of funny? For years, I suggested that my mom get therapy. Get therapy, I said. You'll love it. It's great. Later, after I actually came out and told her about the abuse, she told me that she had started getting thera
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Being Home: Pain, Confusion, Shame and Chaos by Robert1000 @ 08/24/15 10:33 AM

Hi Trish, Thanks for your thoughts. I find it very difficult to give my wife space to be frightened and hurt. When she's hurt, I often think (and this is sometimes what she says) that she's through with me. It's a scary thought for me. She closes he
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Silver Lining by traveler @ 08/24/15 10:16 AM

1lifenow - what a wonderful post! and what an incredible tribute to your resilience and ability to salvage something really good out of a terrible experience. I love it when there is a silver lining that mitigates a situation. though I would never
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: My biggest issue is this... by Jude @ 08/24/15 05:06 AM

I agree with Erik. Where does it say we have to "define" our sexuality anyways? Why can't we just be who we are, feel what we feel, enjoy what we enjoy, and not have to sweat it? Wouldn't it be amazing to have a particular sexual feeling
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Really been happy by DavidM-LT @ 08/24/15 04:21 AM

amen
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: komisarjevsky's death sentence by victor-victim @ 08/24/15 12:51 AM

TRIGGERS!! this story made me so furious, i got sick to my stomach. these two killers are the worst kind of humans. pure scum. selfish. stupid. ignorant. evil. Komisarjevsky is a predator, NOT a survivor! his history is not an excuse, nor
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Things boys discover by alone @ 08/24/15 12:39 AM

Garter snakes make your hands smell really bad. Asking your mother (while company is visiting) why she has a pack of (what you think are) disposable tooth brushes in her purse.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: The benefits of being a victim by victor-victim @ 08/23/15 10:49 PM

the so-called "victim-card" has produced NO BENEFITS for me! in fact, it has created the opposite effect.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Diseased child by victor-victim @ 08/23/15 10:37 PM

Dear Iaccus, Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Dylan Thomas
Ask The Website Committee
Jump to new posts Re: Private Forum by WebsiteCommittee @ 08/23/15 07:17 PM

Fora not accessible by the public are on the member side of the site firewall. To access these fora, one must become a dues-paying member.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.