Newest Members
Paz, COLLINS AKINSE, Searching13, sowhathappensnow, lostar
12965 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
CodieRae (28), Keri (43), khan (61), mphsrvivor (47), Smithy0297 (45), Truth35 (38)
Who's Online
9 registered (manipulated, abused9, BFree27, iaccus, 5 invisible), 69 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12965 Members
75 Forums
67200 Topics
469225 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Questions for all survivors by Elad1 @ 02/06/16 04:58 AM

Thank you for asking:) What life style changes did you have to make in order for you to cope? I triangulate the best I can exercise, eating on schedule, and getting at least 8 hours of sleep every night. I do this for self compassion and to be go
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Re: What Path Am I Taking? by lapchinj @ 02/05/16 10:46 PM

Hey JayBro I'm glad I took a look into this forum. I really thought it was dead. I'm so glad that you are in a position where you can make a difference to so many lives. I see everything that you mention a real need to explore. I once asked my cous
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: pointless digging by 30something @ 02/05/16 09:46 PM

Agree with victor-victim-- you got a song there. Thank you for sharing.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Perspective by victor-victim @ 02/05/16 08:01 PM

there are situations, though, where caution might be the better option. “One who is poised on the edge of a cliff is wise to define progress as a step backward.” ~ Cory Booker
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: watashi no kokoro by tommyb @ 02/05/16 04:58 PM

(victor-victim)
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Burn Bridges Burn by victor-victim @ 02/05/16 03:29 PM

My land is bare of chattering folk, the clouds are low along the ridges, and sweet's the air with curly smoke from all my burning bridges. ~ Dorothy Parker
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A dream I've had by Sterling @ 02/05/16 02:49 PM

(When I realise it, I am cold to the core and it feels like an electric shock. A cold vibrating shock all over my body. I try to listen to my body, to not run from the feeling, but then I wake up.) I have experienced this ; almost all the time dur
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Clergy Abuse--SNAP --Excellent Synopsis by KMCINVA @ 02/05/16 11:45 AM

http://www.crossmap.com/blogs/spotlight-supporting-those-affected-by-clergy-abuse-7225 ALBUQUERUQE, NEW MEXICO (ANS - January 28, 2016) -- In the new Hollywood movie, Spotlight, the story is told of how journalist of the Boston community took on th
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Havent posted for awhile by Terry1992 @ 02/05/16 09:39 AM

Thank you all for your kind words. I am doing better since finding MS and asking for help 6 months ago. This is a tough road but you all continue to give me hope. Highs and lows are my daily struggle but I have hope
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: childhood emotional neglect and alexithymia by KMCINVA @ 02/05/16 08:35 AM

andrewt I had never heard of this condition. I did some reading and found it quite interesting--almost 10% of the population. It seems the individual lacks empathy and this may help to explain why many have a disregard for the emotions and feelings
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Book of Revelation by victor-victim @ 02/04/16 10:53 PM

i have been listening to this verse by verse study. interesting and entertaining. information and inspiration. Decoding The Book Of Revelation | Walter Veith www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtb7PQUkJRk&index=1&list=PLSTbztRUl4kb2sQVWMsA-4iJScjUW
Male Survivors
I have this feeling most days to the point at time I also feel my heart race and panicking. I know I battle depression and have for more years than I can admit to myself. Life to me is just up and deep downs. Like this part of my life I try to face
Progress
Jump to new posts Talked to my wife.... by tna2016 @ 02/04/16 05:43 PM

I finally mustered the courage to talk to my wife on my sexual abuse (by my eldest sister at age 9) and about my relationship with my father. I read a book (Victims no Longer, Mike Lew) and felt the urge to talk to someone. I am happy that 'that some
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Lost in Translation - idiomatic words by 30something @ 02/04/16 04:24 PM

Great share! Thanks.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: appreciate this community by 30something @ 02/04/16 02:17 PM

"The treasure warrants the hunt" - thank you for this, @victor-victim.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Letter to ourselves (Trigger warning please) by Brian Cardoza @ 02/04/16 12:12 PM

William, Read my post on perspective and realize that you're human our attackers took our innocence but they did not take our humanity. Of course your angry and of course you feel guilt associated with it and that is good because it shows you're hu
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: triggering! by victor-victim @ 02/04/16 08:12 AM

this is so disturbing... on many levels. 16 y/o German girl talks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGfP8CyJAhg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGpEshDGVho 17 y/o Belgian girl assaulted https://www.rt.com/news/331403-belgium-gang-rape-immigrants/
Off Topic
Jump to new posts incredible courage by victor-victim @ 02/04/16 03:58 AM

had to share this woman's courage and amazing attitude. inspirational interview: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-interview.html A BRAVE HEART: The Lizzie Velasquez Story - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZqAh5qIi4s&index=31&a
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Garrison Keillor by victor-victim @ 02/04/16 03:15 AM

so glad you two appreciated it. thanks for the feedback, guys. (Sterling) (Skyshark) p.s. Dear Skyshark... did you see these? SkyShark1 SkyShark2
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Told a friend, mistake I think by LinEar @ 02/03/16 10:15 PM

Glad to hear of that support system that you do have, Trew. Welcome.
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: New Book by charty @ 02/03/16 08:29 PM

You're welcome, John.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Fear is My Enemy by SmartShadow @ 02/03/16 07:40 PM

((Kevin)), ((Iaccus)) and ((Michael)), it can get better you are not alone in this. Truth is death is not the real answer. Life is the answer. The question is how do we get out of the traps we are in, to get to a better place and protect what we hav
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts 'Loss of control' or 'Revenge' by victor-victim @ 02/03/16 06:20 PM

A woman who stabbed an accused paedophile to death in east London has had her three-and-a-half-year jail sentence more than doubled. S__S___, 32, was found guilty of the manslaughter of M___P___, 77, after learning he had been charged with sexually a
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts TRIGGER! - 7 Criminals Arrested - 1 Dead - by victor-victim @ 02/03/16 06:04 PM

"In the worst nightmare, from the very deepest recesses of the mind, at the darkest hour of the night, few can have imagined the terrifying depravity which you men admit." "What you did is contrary to all nature and humanity and you e
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Finally, I am asking for help with this.... by abused9 @ 02/03/16 11:25 AM

Logan I feel your pain for sure. I don't know how to help you. I'm new at this, and have only been dealing with my CSA situation for a month and a half. I wish you hope through your struggle to heal. Like you and many of us here I'm struggling also.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.