Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kb8715 (114), rom2057 (57), terrapin (51)
Who's Online
4 registered (Esposa, 3 invisible), 24 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64158 Topics
447717 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: how to approach the sibling by carperson @ 12/16/14 12:02 AM

I know how you feel. I have never told my sibling much and I don't know if I can. I am afraid that he will judge me or be hurt. My sibling was also abused, but I guess it's the guilt. But, I do feel that you do feel you need to talk. I guess I don't
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Robert W. Service by victor-victim @ 12/15/14 09:21 PM

you are very welcome. it feels good to know i am not alone. together we share appreciation. i do like this one a lot. it never gets old. wish the same was true for me
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: mantra by victor-victim @ 12/15/14 09:17 PM

glad you guys like it. it means a lot to me.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: an epithet for empty skies by victor-victim @ 12/15/14 09:07 PM

now that is venting. unfiltered. pure. raw. anger as an artform. i can't argue. i just hope you are feeling better. no man can live well in anger. i found it a very unhealthy lifestyle. all those years i harboured hatred, i only added inj
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Diary of a Hollow Boy by victor-victim @ 12/15/14 08:30 PM

this is really good. especially enjoyed the third part. excellent.
Discussion Board Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Who's in chat? by Sven @ 12/15/14 06:32 PM

bump
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Landmines (41) Perpetually Healing by iamnotbubba @ 12/15/14 03:39 PM

Thank you so much for reading. iamnotbubba
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Re: This was the 'worst part of my abuse,' by lapchinj @ 12/15/14 03:30 PM

Hey Logan It might be going slow but it's going, that's the important part. Look, I never thought in a million years I would tell anyone what I did as a kid. It took me since 6/11 to be able to tell people what I did and how I suffer from that all.
Survivor Stories
Jump to new posts "forgot" it for 13 years - ***Triggers*** by ninjasm @ 12/15/14 01:50 PM

I'm sure this is going to a VERY long post... so much to cover. I very much welcome PMs. I wish these were not locked topics for open discussion. I was always curious - still am in most things. But in this case I am talking about sexually curious.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: ... by concerned_husky @ 12/15/14 12:26 PM

Eirik, I read your poem before you took it down. I wanted to reply immediately but all the things I wrote out sounded so insensitive and I let it slip. I didn't know what to say, except that it touched me deeply. I'm glad you re-posted it. It's...in
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: who do you find it easier to tak too??? by lostsoul824 @ 12/15/14 11:31 AM

WOW!!!Thank-You for all the replies!! I am trying to find out what normal is ??? OH WELL" I guess I will remain a lost soul forever!!! sad at 52 I am already waiting for the grime reaper!!!! ps@ 52 I am a broken down 330lb wast of skin how can I
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: I don't fit in anywhere by lostsoul824 @ 12/15/14 10:36 AM

Greetings, I have read these posts and I think what you are looking for is hard to find because, if your thoughts and life is spinning in and out of control we can all support your journey. But I am afraid the battle is won and lost dayly by yourse
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: I know I'm not the only one... by learning2remember @ 12/15/14 04:37 AM

Sorry, in case i didn't make it clear above, even if he won't go, you can go on your own.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: A Mask by victor-victim @ 12/15/14 03:14 AM

i must be careful who i pretend to be, because i am who i pretend to be. to myself, i am my thoughts. to others, i am my actions.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: to the child by victor-victim @ 12/15/14 02:59 AM

Originally Posted By: newgroundThe ghouls beneath the bed were real! you are only 'paranoid' if there is no clear and present danger. otherwise, in the event of hazards, menaces, and threats to your personal safety... fear just might be an approp
Poetry
Jump to new posts Margaret Atwood by victor-victim @ 12/15/14 02:51 AM

Siren Song This is the one song everyone would like to learn: the song that is irresistible: the song that forces men to leap overboard in squadrons even though they see the beached skulls the song nobody knows because anyone who has heard it is d
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: The startle response by focusedbody @ 12/14/14 10:45 PM

Originally Posted By: unhappycamperThe startles are like an electric shock or a punch in the gut (complete with a grunt!), so it's hard to work through them. Unhappycamper: Your description sounds pretty accurate. Sometimes I have been surprised
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: When & how does IT stop ? by karin4him @ 12/14/14 09:36 PM

Thank you, I had a similar experience.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts phone number from by Sterling @ 12/14/14 05:09 PM

I post a lot. hope this offending anyone.NOT. kid needs to learn English. I go to a bar to sing karaoke every other Wednesday. There is this guy ...he sat with me this time. And he is very nice, polite, smart, (why that would matter?), humble.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: too depressing. STAY AWAY FROM READING. by Sterling @ 12/14/14 04:44 PM

Thanks, I appreciate that. I buy food ( but needed food) and....it takes my sense of reality. And I was angry I went to the dairy aisle. Because sometimes they have reduced price of Greek yogurt. I put sugar-free pudding with it . Anyway,
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Healing Circle - Cancelled Sunday, Dec. 14 by Anomalous @ 12/14/14 03:38 PM

Hi Guys, The Healing Circle is cancelled for this evening, Sunday, December 14, 2014. Anomalous
Male Survivors
Jed, "More than ever before, I have the courage to face my fears, weaknesses, and demons. I am beginning to celebrate the sacred journey of mortality with its inevitable challenges. I am better able to acknowledge that Heavenly Father has given
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts Re: How stupid is this? Possible triggers by Greg56 @ 12/14/14 01:19 PM

I was told the same thing by my T yesterday...nothing man and hanuman Greg
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: To Tell the Truth by Jude @ 12/14/14 04:38 AM

It may be that you underestimate your friend of 30+ years. If he's a true friend, he will be there for you reguardless. I hope that you will take the chance. Be well, Jude
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: After being away for few days by kcinohio @ 12/13/14 11:56 PM

Hi Ws, glad you have a place to vent this here. Getting it out can be helpful, particularly when sharing with others that have been there as well.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.