Newest Members
KidQuick, Bob51, derekjw, Trina, BreakingSilence
12707 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
george of kent (77), HarborSeeker (50), locknbar (31), russo (36), Stewdawg (53), TM (45)
Who's Online
5 registered (lbartgis, thedudeabides, derekjw, highflight, 1 invisible), 22 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12707 Members
75 Forums
65341 Topics
456975 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: visions/flashbacks poss. triggers be warned by GoodKiwi @ 05/26/15 03:51 AM

I’m glad you posted this betrayed boy. So sorry for you memories but know that sharing them has helped validate my own experience. I'm still very much at the stage of accepting the past which is a challenge at times. I never thought I had any memori
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Pi Day by victor-victim @ 05/26/15 03:05 AM

love is not pie. hand out eight slices and you're done. love is pie. irrational and neverending.
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts BBC CSA Coverup by victor-victim @ 05/26/15 01:21 AM

BBC Cover-up of Child Abuse http://www.ukcolumn.org/blogs/panorama-and-bbc-cover-child-abuse Sickening child abuses were also covered-up by the BBC after a reporter, Nicola Stanbridge of Radio 4, made contact with the UK Column and showed great in
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Over 1,400 suspects investigated in UK historical by victor-victim @ 05/26/15 12:47 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b95QoORPVE A top British diplomat was the focus of a secret Government file about his 'unnatural' sexual behaviour. The file, which has just been released to the National Archives, names the late Sir Peter Ha
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Inspirational Quotes by victor-victim @ 05/26/15 12:31 AM

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: LOVE in scripture by victor-victim @ 05/25/15 11:33 PM

Psalm 136:26 - Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever. John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. Jeremiah 29:11 - Fo
Jump to new posts Re: confession by Still @ 05/25/15 10:08 PM

Still, a sinner.
U.S. & World News
...Post removed by moderator team
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Venting mostly, but how do I keep going? by healinglove @ 05/25/15 10:44 AM

Dear Adaylight, I am sorry that you are going through this pain. I can relate to you on many levels. I was with my ex boyfriend for 3 years and I just ended things a month ago. I am hurting to my fullest capacity. It emotionally came down to I w
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Re: Take Back My Image by BuffaloCO @ 05/24/15 11:25 PM

Someday will try to do that. The other one has way to much personally identifying info to share safely here. But we can do it, move forward. Thanks Bluedogone .
Jump to new posts Re: Songs for survivors by jj78 @ 05/24/15 10:56 PM

Here's a repost of a song I added here a while back. Just heard Janet will be releasing a new album this year focused on socially conscious topics and it took me back to this song. "Living in a world they didn't make" https://www.youtube.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts WANTED by Still @ 05/24/15 07:39 PM

LINK Marion County sheriff’s deputies are looking for a 32-year-old man suspected of molesting a young girl. The alleged crimes were reported in mid-October 2014, according to the Sheriff's Office. And the Sheriff's Office has a warrant
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: A hero of mine by Sven @ 05/24/15 05:51 PM

car crash i heard
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: trauma trauma by victor-victim @ 05/24/15 04:42 PM

sleepwrestling nocturnal sports. i love your style, bey. always a pleasure to read your writes.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ouch again! by victor-victim @ 05/24/15 04:07 PM

i am worried and frightened. surgery scares me. irrationally. statistically. i have a mortal fear and physical revulsion regarding sharp objects penetrating my flesh. it does not matter that the intentions are good. i do not like edges or poin
Jump to new posts Re: God forgiving my perps by victor-victim @ 05/24/15 03:41 PM

dear tbkkfile, i was working on an answer, but others have done that for me. thank you, nltsaved and still, for putting my thoughts into words. i think the same way, more or less. my story of forgiveness is here for all to read. it is full of
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Re: Triggers and How to Handle Them by lapchinj @ 05/24/15 01:03 PM

The car is a catch 22 type of situation, damned if I do and damned if I don't. I have to mention that my father never hit me and as a matter of fact I've been trying to think of a time where he yelled at me but nothing pops up. I know that he was ne
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Healing Circle - Cancelled Sun, May 24 by Anomalous @ 05/24/15 12:43 PM

Hi Guys, The Healing Circle is cancelled for this evening, Sunday, May 24, 2015. Anomalous
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: My oped in reply to Louis CK monologue by Still @ 05/24/15 10:27 AM

Does anyone here have the contacts and industry swag to get a sit-down with Mr. CK? Chris Anderson would be most diplomatic and constructive in setting a right-course.
Family and Friends
Good article
Jump to new posts Re: Husky's Piano Lounge by bey @ 05/24/15 09:34 AM

Beautiful (and I kind of like the sound quality!)
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I got a conviction against my abuser Today. by tbkkfile @ 05/23/15 11:58 PM

Hi Dan Quote:We live in a better time thankfully where bullying, deceit and immoral actions are shown to be what they are and no longer will CSA be shoved under the carpet. From a fellow Brit, you have my admiration and my gratitude for the courage
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Repetitive Thoughts by don64 @ 05/23/15 09:47 PM

Hi Barracuda, I have read that the only balance to power is love and compassion. I still deal with the massive abuse of power you describe, but it has lessened in its intensity over time. I've also done a huge amount of rage work over the years--d
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Cruelty Destroys Lives and Inner Self by sorryson @ 05/23/15 09:23 PM

Cruelty is defined as a callous indifference towards others and others who derive pleasure from causing pain and suffering I have been the dispenser of cruelty. I thought when my Dad died I would say he deserved it. Instead it opened up pandora's
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Betrayed_Boy! by Jwmcd2 @ 05/23/15 08:47 PM

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.