Newest Members
mike joseph, silenttolong, Rurai, ratherbfishing, NeverAgainSB
12808 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (67), kun wang (33)
Who's Online
3 registered (HealingHope, peroperic2009, 1 invisible), 12 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12808 Members
75 Forums
66089 Topics
461968 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: I thought it was the end by victor-victim @ 08/28/15 04:03 PM

this poem gives me a truth ache. how much pain can one man take. reality and fantasy collide. one hell of a crazy ride. violence is extremely intense. justice? revenge? self defense? i kept murder in my heart. but it ripped my soul apart.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: fearless by victor-victim @ 08/28/15 03:29 PM

great sentiments, bey. i can totally relate. i fight against fear. i battle against hate. “Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared.” ~ Eddie Rickenbacker Edward Vernon Rickenbacker was an A
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Straw poll part 4 (incest survivor poll) by Nothing Man @ 08/28/15 03:16 PM

My mother, who was one of my abusers, has been dead for 17 years now and I can honestly say I do not miss her, nor do I mourn her passing. She was also physically, verbally and psychologically abusive toward me. I think that even if she were alive
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: He made me gay by 1lifenow @ 08/28/15 12:49 PM

Cant The struggle is real. What is the fall out of a childhood so twisted? I have been on and off this site for almost 5 years now and I think Chase Eric's comment and insite about the Conclusions you/we can draw are DEAD ON. We do have the po
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Mankind Project? by Nothing Man @ 08/28/15 12:17 PM

I'm always skeptical of websites that offer those types of "services"
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My mind is spinning *triggers* by Nothing Man @ 08/28/15 12:12 PM

Hey (((Sven))) I am so sorry you are hurting right now. I hope it will pass quickly. Please reach out and talk to someone -- your therapist, a trusted friend, a spiritual advisor -- and remember that you are not alone. We stand behind you and man
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Numbness by Mark954 @ 08/28/15 04:30 AM

i also strrugle with letting my self feel anythings ,a few years ago a T told me that i'm afraid of my emotions , she told me that i have a phobia of emotions , doesnt it makes sense that we dont let our self feel anything ? i have been thinking abou
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: first post by Alyosha @ 08/28/15 01:04 AM

I'm in good company then, thank you
Poetry
Jump to new posts I hear by Shyshark @ 08/27/15 11:45 PM

I
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Giving it a try by Shyshark @ 08/27/15 10:34 PM

It's better than just a try Terry ... it's very good.
Ask The Website Committee
Jump to new posts Re: Private Forum for Friends and Family by FormerTexan @ 08/27/15 09:56 PM

Thank you for reaching out to us. This will be added to the agenda of the next WOC meeting.
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Suggestion - Survivor Art by WebsiteCommittee @ 08/27/15 09:52 PM

We encourage individual users to sign up as members so that may access and participate in using the Images, Art and Poetry forum, and share as permissible by copyright law.
Jump to new posts Re: Anonymous Invite Cards for MS by WebsiteCommittee @ 08/27/15 09:51 PM

Currently we do not have the staffing to handle distribution of these materials. You may be able to find printable resources at this link.
Jump to new posts Re: Online therapy by WebsiteCommittee @ 08/27/15 09:46 PM

The discussion fora are not a clinically-safe environment for therapeutic intervention. It is designed to be a peer support environment. If resources are needed, please try this link.
Jump to new posts Re: mobile application by WebsiteCommittee @ 08/27/15 09:44 PM

UBB is working on an application compatible with mobile devices. This is for the discussion board only. No release time is available at this point.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: We are doing HBOT for PTSD (info) by iaccus @ 08/27/15 07:36 PM

Continuing to do the HBOT treatments every day, an hour and a half!
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Robert Manwill age 11 TRIGGERS by victor-victim @ 08/27/15 07:04 PM

“It is far easier to mourn the dead than to protect the living.” ~ Paul Levinson
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Anxiety help by manipulated @ 08/27/15 05:06 PM

For me it even opens the way I think to breathe: starting up, out filling all around. I am glad I found it and it helps others.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: how does it work- love, 'in love' and attraction? by LuckyCharm @ 08/27/15 04:37 PM

Hi Trish, You are wise to realize the negative narrative you have constructed. You are also wise to contemplate what truths might lie within it. I'm not familiar with the book Esposa recommended, but I'm sure it would benefit you. Can't get enoug
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Projected pain TRIGGERS by iaccus @ 08/27/15 01:37 PM

Thank you LinEar
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Blurred boundaries? *Triggers* by iaccus @ 08/27/15 11:39 AM

I can relate to your situation, I am also married 20+ years to a wonderful woman but I am a bi male. I hope you find some answers for yourself and your wifes sake. It isnt easy being me as they say!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Anyone else relate by Tryingtolive @ 08/27/15 11:15 AM

Seeing a couple ...(male and female) wishing u had that connection ... That someone ... Very jealous of seeing these relationships... Wondering what it's like
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Sexual attraction vs bonding vs abuse by Chase Eric @ 08/27/15 11:14 AM

TtL - I don't know if this will help, but I'll throw it out there (at worst to whither on the vine)... For me - as with you - it was hard to see what happened as "abuse" - and not just because it physically was not always disagreeable, o
Humor
The link is here: http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-3153/Hilarious-Yoga-Mat-for-Sale-Ad-on-Craigslist.html
Poetry
Jump to new posts Mark Edward Nevin by victor-victim @ 08/27/15 07:50 AM

I Know Why The Willow Weeps Back in the days of the dinosaur The willow stood proud like the sycamore The apes got smart and learned how to talk And eat with a knife and a spoon and a fork They moved into houses that turned into towns And invented
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.