Newest Members
myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise, kieran
12463 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
arty (46), ava_adore (28), babs (63), bkeithb (49), shylo (34), si (22), universe (33)
Who's Online
8 registered (matt123, 6 invisible), 29 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12463 Members
74 Forums
63989 Topics
446605 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello...again by kcinohio @ 11/15/14 11:02 PM

Hi Bean, welcome back to MS. Glad you're here and hope you find the site helpful.
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: some song lyrics (maybe triggering) by john22 @ 11/15/14 06:43 PM

The following song is quite dark. It's about losing someone through suicide. The Stephen mentioned in this song was a friend of the singer who helped him through some dark times. But wasn't able in following his own advice. So be warned, it could be
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Private Forum by Esposa @ 11/15/14 01:24 PM

Hi LC - you have to become a dues paying member, which I don't think you have done yet? Once you become a member, the forums become accessible to you.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: B'day by TJ jeff @ 11/15/14 11:19 AM

Hope you had a happy birthday Jim (was -4F here this morning -lol)
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Overwhelmed by Nothing Man @ 11/15/14 09:06 AM

Thanks, Bob.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: 2 weeks into realizing what happened by Sonata1 @ 11/15/14 08:47 AM

Originally Posted By: victor-victim[quote]i have come to learn that it is not so much about getting "out" or " through" this.. but getting above and beyond it. I like that Victor. I can see how that would be more accurate lon
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: SA ends 40 years ago but health impact continues by manipulated @ 11/15/14 07:40 AM

Thanks for the reply Kevin. You have been there and know how these procedures feel so much like being reabused by the medical procedures. Feels like I am 12 again. Next month I do an EGD scope from the top on Tuesda and Colonoscopy Thursday...just
Poetry
Jump to new posts at this rate... by traveler @ 11/15/14 02:38 AM

by the time it is all better, it will be all over. Lee 15/11/14
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: In need of therapist.... by Esposa @ 11/14/14 09:25 PM

Hi TLR - I have found, through working with many therapists, that I did best with one who had some working understanding the impact of abuse on a person. While I think abused men do best with therapist who know about MEN, I feel that you can find a
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Learning to have fun / experience joy.... by king tut @ 11/14/14 08:48 PM

I'm at a stage where I am appreciating things, if that makes sense. I'm making the most out of situations and events, and appreciating the relationships and friends that I do have. For some reason over the past few weeks I've been noticing that I do
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Exercise Motivation Team by king tut @ 11/14/14 08:01 PM

I joined a gym, first time ever, I used to work-out in my room. I have been a member for a month now, although have only been a few times as I have been ill quite a bit, and also find it hard to get to the gym classes on-time due to traffic after wor
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction by KMCINVA @ 11/14/14 04:40 PM

Garf Welcome and you have come to a place of support and we do not judge. We all traveled a slippery and dark journey. Opening up and sharing your past helps you to heal. You must feel safe, share when and what you comfortable with sharing. Take
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Repressed memories by Chase Eric @ 11/14/14 04:01 PM

Originally Posted By: sixtieskid in his storyBut knowing that we had "a relationship" for me feels worse than thinking about a perpetrator victimizing me. It seems some days like it must be an integral part of me or even partly in my natur
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hi guys - I'm the dirty little hero by victor-victim @ 11/14/14 03:02 PM

dear eric. your story is upsetting and sadly familiar. i totally relate to feeling betrayed by the system and the community. it seems everyone just sort of hopes and expects that someone else is taking care of it, and nothing gets done and the
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Shell-shocked by LuckyCharm @ 11/14/14 01:37 PM

I feel for you Journey. Sending a deep breath and some extra strength your way today. Those setbacks seem to come out of nowhere, at least for spouses. It sounds like you and your H have grown so much over the last couple years. Like you, if I lo
Progress
Jump to new posts Re: I changed my signature! by Chase Eric @ 11/14/14 01:18 PM

It is wonderful when you find a voice that resonates with your own. My signature has changed a few times here on the boards, and finding that perfect harmonic is not easy. The quote you changed to is a fundamentally different statement than the one
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Staying close to the light by nltsaved @ 11/14/14 10:53 AM

The closer you are to God the easier it is to hear his voice more clearly. By close I mean reading his word,listening to praise and worship,listening to sermons,church, whatever form of devotion that feeds your spirit. The further away you get from t
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Bad Night Upcoming Family Group Session by KMCINVA @ 11/14/14 09:18 AM

P I am glad to hear everything is looking up for you. It is sad it takes a near tragedy for your mother to come to terms with the damage the abandonment and putting her mother and siblings before her husband and children did to everyone, including
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Missing by victor-victim @ 11/14/14 05:32 AM

i like pufferfish. i miss him. i hope he's ok.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: My poems (mostly happy) by victor-victim @ 11/13/14 10:24 PM

your strength gives me strength. i love these positive poems... so full of elemental imagery, nature... water... and a tranquil undertone. solace and solitude. thank you so much for this massive contribution to our library of poetry. th
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.