Newest Members
mossTI, E35, 1975, Lucy, StacyR
12337 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
deaddreamer (41), hkkim (55), tony watashi (44)
Who's Online
2 registered (Aptrick, 1 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12337 Members
74 Forums
63427 Topics
443416 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Survivor Stories
Jump to new posts I'm just gonna start writing. [trigger warning] by baechynn @ 08/26/14 06:13 PM

My name's Tony, and this is the first time I tell people what happened. I've been lurking on the boards for a while now, trying to figure out what happened to me in context, all factors present. It's been hard, and the thing I've been asking myself i
Progress
Jump to new posts Five years ago.. by petercorbett @ 08/26/14 06:07 PM

Texas greetings my fraternal brothers. It was exactly five years ago when i had hit rock bottom, emotionally, mentally & physically, almost one year + to the day i found MS. I was in the middle of a 12 week PTSD group therapy at my local VA Med
Humor
Jump to new posts lawyer jokes by Nothing Man @ 08/26/14 03:22 PM

A good lawyer knows the law. A great lawyer knows the judge. Q. What do you call a splinter in a lawyer's a**? A. S*** on a stick. Q. What do you call two splinters in a lawyer's a**? A. A damned waste of wood. When lawyers fall overboard
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: He told his father by sugarbaby @ 08/26/14 01:01 PM

Denial is a powerful thing.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: depressed H by sugarbaby @ 08/26/14 12:22 PM

Yes I did. Not much I did ever helped that so I'm not sure what the answer should be. Maybe you should look for some psych articles on how to support someone suffering from depression?
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: How did you find help? by sugarbaby @ 08/26/14 12:16 PM

I'm still looking. This site the best I've found. There are like 10,000 books reiterating (IMHO) most of the same material. Therapists are pricey and often very inexperienced in this arena. You have to keep looking though. You may hit upon somethin
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Catch 22 by sugarbaby @ 08/26/14 12:06 PM

I am very sorry for the crisis you are all in. Don't you or your son let other people's uneducated (on this topic) views determine your courses of action. They don't understand. Period. Your sisters do not understand the issue. As someone who once di
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts , by Still @ 08/26/14 10:47 AM

Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Bible Study (notes) by nltsaved @ 08/26/14 09:07 AM

Bible study (notes) 6/20/2014 Work towards consistency daily in Christ. When we are receptive to the holy spirit it will continue to remind us who we are and who's we are. The spirit is always revealing and bearing witness to truth. There are peopl
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A very scary panic attack in front of friends by traveler @ 08/26/14 03:26 AM

sounds like you've been having not only panic attacks - but also flashbacks. and it does sound scary and debilitating. you are fortunate to have such good friends - who not only cared for you - but knew how to help. that may be a good direction to lo
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts New book by Theo Fleury, coming in November by unhappycamper @ 08/25/14 09:33 PM

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/177141071X/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: als ice bucket challenge by lapchinj @ 08/25/14 08:55 PM

Hey Obi Sorry, maybe in another lifetime, I'm not at a stage where I can put my face out there especially in video or photo form. My past has trashed my life and until that past dies I'm not ready for such things. Peace, Rainbows, Love, Healing &am
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Disturbing dream, but maybe therapeutic? by randombreeze @ 08/25/14 08:04 PM

Thanks for all the warm informative opinions and sharing. I've never considered analyzing my dreams before, but do understand their importance. Our unconscious dreaming mind, once freed from expectations from societal expectations, have much to teach
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: New guy by Seekingwisdom @ 08/25/14 01:38 PM

First welcome Frm73 I'm also fairly new to the site and have only shared little but I can tell you I feel better knowing that I'm on a path of healing and hope and this site is a big part of it as I read to gain wisdom from others here and knowing I'
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.