Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 39 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63767 Topics
445329 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Finding Strength through Faith - Triggers by BuffaloCO @ 10/14/14 09:23 PM

Well, anger surfaces again. Guess I still have stuff to work out. Just when you think you have something beaten for good, a new challenge comes along so I post to vent because it rattles me, but here I get good advice and support. The really cool th
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: new horrors by BuffaloCO @ 10/14/14 08:40 PM

Hey, glad you posted. I totally get that. Sometimes I need to just post here too because here I know people really really get it, when no one else seems to. I am grateful your here too.
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Where is God in the Midst of the Suffering? by tbkkfile @ 10/14/14 12:49 AM

Hi Coach As a person with little knowledge of the bible, I was a bit taken back by the intimation you made that God abandons people in the midst of their suffering, and you then ask how or whether he even redeems the soul of those very same people.
Progress
Jump to new posts Milestone reached this weekend by kcinohio @ 10/14/14 12:22 AM

Grateful for the gift of 10 years "sobriety" on sex addiction recovery during this past weekend. After first seeking treatment on CSA related aftermath 20 years ago from this past summer, feels like the potential promises of recovery are
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Sorrows Sea by jon-jon @ 10/14/14 12:21 AM

A sonnet. :-)
Progress
Jump to new posts I Wouldn't Change A Thing Now by Rich1967 @ 10/13/14 10:50 PM

So I have been really working at my recovery now for about two and half years. Before that I had just erected some really good boundaries and rationalizations to appear and convince myself that I was living a normal full life. After about one year
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.