Newest Members
jmr2191, autumn, tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom
12425 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dphoenix1701 (37), jaywiz2009 (69), mato (57)
Who's Online
3 registered (john22, 2 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12425 Members
74 Forums
63808 Topics
445555 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: New Member by JW1230 @ 10/23/14 08:54 PM

Welcome Jay...I hope that you find the support here that I have.. there are a lot of great people here who are willing to go out of their way to help us in our journey any way that they can! I am glad you are here! John
Progress
Jump to new posts A really wild dream-- and signs of healing by gettingstronger @ 10/23/14 07:52 PM

Last night, I had one of the most incredible dreams I've ever had. I think it ties in very closely to the pile of things I've been working through this last couple of years. I was standing on the front lawn of an absolutely massive house, built lon
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: scared by finallyhere @ 10/23/14 07:46 PM

sorry about your suffering. Once we speak up we really don't know what the other person really thinks unless they speak up. I personally think those who say nothing rarely even think about it again. People often are so wrapped up in themselves they f
Male Survivors
I share your outrage. I was once in a situation that my friends and I were sleeping out around a camp fire. The female friend went from one male friend to the other. I got up and left. It was several days of not talking to any of them. I then le
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Thought for today by james 1959 @ 10/23/14 01:22 PM

THanksgiving Prayer Heavenly Father Thank you to day for your love care and support in the darkest painful days of life Thanks be to God and the lord Jesus Christ Heavenly Father Thank you for all people on Earth who have surrounded othe
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Under aged sexual exploitation or art by tbkkfile @ 10/23/14 11:58 AM

As an 11 year old I had absolutely no information on anything remotely connected to the body, people, motives, I was solely reliant on an adult to guide me, I was a complete innocent still playing with my model cars in the school playground. The res
Military Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I just called an MST number...here's what happened by learning2remember @ 10/23/14 10:42 AM

I'm not military or former military, but there is something in your post I can relate to...wanting to know more. It sounds like you're trying to access information so you can confirm things. I've tried that in my own circumstances in so many ways.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: dreams by OCN @ 10/23/14 06:41 AM

Had a very interesting dream last night. A lot of things which symbolically mean a lot. I was in a cave with a wall from which water was dripping. As i looked at it, i tried to stay calm thinking it would stop dripping. But this trying made the wate
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Sexual Abuse of Boys by Jacob S @ 10/23/14 05:26 AM

thanks for posting this and bumping this. Important stuff.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Shame Binding by justplainme @ 10/23/14 01:25 AM

Try and make time to listen to this, i'm sure you will not regret it.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Therapy -- Does/did it "work" for you? by Jude @ 10/23/14 01:03 AM

I have spent years in therapy, wasting both the therapists' time and my own. You don't make much progress in therapy if you never tell them the truth. So I think being honest is one part of what can make therapy successful. The other part is finding
U.S. & World News
I'll volunteer to chair. I suspect the outcome of the UK scandals will end-up exactly the way the Canadian cases have: Long, drawn-out hearings of no consequence, stretched over such long time periods that victims expire or are scared-off. Eventual
Sexual Identity Issues
Thank you guys for continuing this topic. I don't have anything to add right now, but there are things here that feel like they are fertilizing and watering places in me that are helping me somehow. Perhaps it's just permission to not have all the
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Can coffee aggravate PTSD? by KMCINVA @ 10/22/14 07:48 PM

I have read where stimulants can aggravate PTSD. I am still coffee free and had turned to green tea but now if I have three cups a week it is a lot. I have not been troubled as in the past with the nightmares and flashbacks. Is it the lack of coff
Off Topic
Jump to new posts 7 Dwarfs Mine Train on-ride video by Obi @ 10/22/14 01:14 PM

Our on-ride video of the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train ride that my wife and I rode during our honeymoon last week. if you look closely you can see us in the 4th car back seat.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: So this is me by Luther @ 10/22/14 12:58 PM

Thanks, all of you, for the welcoming words and for sharing. I don't know how often I'll post here... seems like I need to review every potential post in my head for days beforehand. Slows down the process :-) I didn't mention, I have seen a few d
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Am I the only one......? by newground @ 10/22/14 11:58 AM

Have I accepted His love? Not completely. I've vented at Him lately telling Him my honest beliefs. Made me cry. Lots today. I know that feeling so well man. I know...I believe that God loves me. do I accept that love? I think what don said has som
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Speaking to my son (before he was born) by OCN @ 10/22/14 07:35 AM

He FB I recognize it as a man. I like my more childish side a lot, so i tend to let fantasy run wild and free every now and again. After finding out about the abuse, i find myself talking and cherising the younger boy in me more and more. I guess
Poetry
Jump to new posts To a dying old man by kcinohio @ 10/22/14 12:07 AM

Just breathe easy You're almost there Glad for this time With you to share Not easy now, But was not then Abused and hurt You chose love when You could have died Or hurt others But love pulled you Away from lures Of bitter bile Wasted regret, Inst
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Love Driving Stick by Suwanee @ 10/21/14 10:47 PM

This thread popped up as "being viewed." I like manual transmissions, so I had to click on it. It's getting harder and harder to find cars with manual transmissions. In some cases, all the literature indicates a model comes in such and suc
U.S. & World News
BTW: Sayreville Police Department has no mode of contact on their home-page. But they DO have a very open facebook page. Some police departments need a little encouragement to do the right things.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: bull shit- taking responsibility by Sterling @ 10/21/14 03:25 PM

hey ". hey! "what is going on?" not much. I have been trying to focus on too much. I don't know what to ....I am working hard to want to do something with my life. Pissed off that I have these injuries, have a big debt and am sca
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Distressing morning ahead. by Nothing Man @ 10/21/14 10:51 AM

I'm glad you are feeling better. I am sending you my support as well. Mike
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I had a bad feeling today....... by Nothing Man @ 10/21/14 10:45 AM

We have already been through and survived the hardest thing ever, the abuse. Now we just have to learn to heal and you just gave us a great exemplar of how we should deal with our feelings. Thank you. Mike
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: My intro by Nothing Man @ 10/21/14 10:22 AM

Dave, I'm sorry for the reasons you are here but glad that you found us. We have all suffered in one way or the other but what we do have in common is a sense of comradeship and a strong gift of support to each other. Congratulations on your first
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.