Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
3 registered (JW1230, BraveFalcon, 1 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63638 Topics
444458 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Fun with puns by gettingstronger @ 09/28/14 07:20 PM

I should be pun-I-shed For every pun I shed 'til there is but a puny shred Of my punnish-head Bob
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Self Care by VASurvivor @ 09/28/14 04:19 PM

Just thought I would share an article I found, and to which many here, including myself, can relate. http://www.pods-online.org.uk/self-care.html
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts PTSD vaccine discovered? by traveler @ 09/28/14 12:24 PM

http://www.ryot.org/mit-researchers-claim-to-have-discovered-ptsd-vaccine/431721 http://news.discovery.com/human/health/could-a-vaccine-for-ptsd-protect-soldiers-131016.htm http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/12/11...tress-disorder/
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: rave review by tbkkfile @ 09/28/14 01:00 AM

Power to you Victor, William Faulkner once said "Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world would do this, it would change the earth."
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: So ok I bean trying to heal.. by Bluedogone @ 09/27/14 11:14 PM

Pay attention to your avatar, Forgive777 Forgive yourself and forgive your cousin. Three steps forward, two steps back is not that uncommon. But at least it's a step forward. Remember missteps are all part of the process, so don't be so hard on you
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Off Topic? Not Really Sure....... by Jude @ 09/27/14 09:55 PM

Okay, so I know this is something millions of parents have had to deal with. An out-of-wedlock grandchild on the way. All kinds of issues to deal with. All kinds of decisions to help our 18 year old daughter to make. Plenty of associated stress, but
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Drink haiku by victor-victim @ 09/27/14 07:46 PM

ich habe kein geld meine tasche ist schon lehr aber ich will mehr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCAeO4Sk4q8 i have no money my pockets are both empty but i still want more
International Conference
Jump to new posts ANYONE LOOKING TO SHARE A ROOM AT THE CONFERENCE? by bountiful1 @ 09/27/14 05:34 PM

Hello. I am interested in finding someone who would like to share a room and costs of a room at the upcoming conference in Newark. I am respectful, caring and pretty easy going. It would sure help make the conference a doable thing. Please contact me
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: THANKS by traveler @ 09/27/14 05:30 PM

Congratulations and well done on pulling through again, Pete! you are a true survivor - and have proven it once again. Lee
Poetry
Jump to new posts Now i see by OCN @ 09/27/14 05:23 PM

No longer will i believe what you told me That it was a one time event You tricked me into it You softened my defense You somehow knew what you were doing This makes forgiving a bigger challenge But no matter what it takes Forgiveness is wat i need t
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: NYTimes on abuse and bisexuality by irishguym @ 09/27/14 12:05 PM

Wow that really echoed much of my path. Today I call myself gay as to me the word doesn't mean absolutes. At the moment the tide in my life has turned to be almost completely one sided in desire and wants. I am however open to the fact that that may
International Conference
Jump to new posts Room share at MS Conf & trouble contacing MS email by bountiful1 @ 09/27/14 11:42 AM

Hi. I have been in contact with Male Survivor a few times in the past. For some reason, the emails are not going through this week. They are getting returned as undeliverable. Does any one have any insight into this, and/or know admins email address.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ouch! by traveler @ 09/27/14 03:03 AM

Victor - this is such good news. i am pretty sure you will get full feeling and control eventually. for me, it took quite a long time = at least six months and closer to a year. the control was there before the feeling. total sensitivity was longer i
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Well Sh**!! by GoodSamaritan @ 09/27/14 02:44 AM

If Jay Adams had died in 2007, this surfboard would probably have sold in ten minutes, but prices on eBay have never bounced back to their pre - recession levels. I used to buy a lot of things on eBay, and it seemed that every item had several bidde
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: NZ sentence reduced for good character WTF by Still @ 09/27/14 12:10 AM

That doesn't make him immune from hail or other fast-flying objects. I can't imagine the poor girl hearing this. I still fall apart even more when the victims are girls. It was a girl's plight that pushed me WAY over the edge to disclosure. I see
Male Survivors
On MS, many times I've been asked how I was able to make things "work" by being able to marry and have kids. I've not had a good answer other than maybe lighting strikes twice. The abuse seems like such a damn random run of awful luck...j
Male Survivors
Hi John, Your words make me feel so warm and valued. Thank you. I'm glad you are able to contact the early terrorized part of yourself. It's in integrating the damaged me that I seem to be setting myself free. Today I've had several instances of
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: 9/25/14 by NoSimpleMachine @ 09/26/14 03:41 PM

Was hoping it might be helpful to others. For more context, this came about when a friend of mine said something offhand that really really struck a nerve within me. I was having an awesome day and all of a sudden I was super depressed and slipping
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Endings by Obi @ 09/26/14 10:16 AM

Lol... yes, I did say it out loud.. not ashamed either.
Poetry
Jump to new posts power trip by victor-victim @ 09/26/14 06:19 AM

going down the rabbit hole. it's a bottomless pit. don't stain your soul with the slime and $#íT. be careful down there. if you take the tour. beware and be aware. don't drown in the sewer. no one knows how deep they'll sink digging in the
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Things boys discover by pufferfish @ 09/26/14 12:42 AM

937. My mother would always fix a fancy table spread for Christmas and Thanksgiving and when company would come over. I would always fart. She would use her fancy lace table cloth to set the table. I would always spill gravy on it no matter how ha
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts Re: The monster died today by Still @ 09/25/14 11:31 PM

I hate citing just one line or two from such a well written position and expose, but this is what I call "the money shot." Quote:Simplifying greatly: Victims of sexual assault are victims of discrimination. That discrimination ranges from
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: dreams by gettingstronger @ 09/25/14 10:41 PM

Thanks JW1230!
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: The startle response by focusedbody @ 09/25/14 10:12 PM

Originally Posted By: gaatt Not sure that I'd be able to keep my health intact if my mother resorted to behaviours that extreme. As dramatic as it sounds, it really was fairly normal, especially for someone her age. Chances are your mother and many
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Pope sacks pedophile bishop by Jude @ 09/25/14 09:44 PM

I wonder....is this a real change in the Vatican's approach to CSA by priests? Or is it a just a couple of prosecutions being made to blunt public pressure? Time will tell.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.