Newest Members
Barracuda312, Just Hanging, mossTI, E35, 1975
12339 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
2 registered (finallyhere, 1 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12339 Members
74 Forums
63437 Topics
443446 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Another update Concerned_husky by Bluedogone @ 08/31/14 12:08 PM

Sounds good, bluesky & Sven. Thanks
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Decision by focusedbody @ 08/31/14 08:32 AM

Vedder: Sounds like you are caught between a rock and a hard place. What is always important in these situations is taking care of yourself. A dilemma that for me has been ongoing. Even though being with certain people can be difficult, I would
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: being touched by newground @ 08/31/14 08:17 AM

sometimes when that happens and the touch is uncomfortable, I just take my wifes hand off and then just hold her hand. she likes that and it gets stares and even comments sometimes because its so "cute" but in the mean time I can not crawl
Poetry
Jump to new posts A poem from ages ago by NoSimpleMachine @ 08/31/14 07:13 AM

From May 2012...just over 2 years, but a lifetime ago in terms of my understanding. I was 2 years from figuring out I was abused, I was less than a year in Washington after leaving home, 6 months after a suicide attempt...in hindsight, this was early
U.S. & World News
At long last one of the major political parties gets it. It's such a shame that it's taken the abuse of thousands of children for them to understand!!! Call me cynical but we have a general election next year...
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Chosen by Syfer @ 08/31/14 03:29 AM

London - Last night Yvette Cooper the Shadow Home Secretary announced the Labour Party's commitment to Mandatory Reporting. http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/aug/30/rotherham-yvette-cooper-call-law-change The all important detail is awaited.
Jump to new posts My Body Belongs to Me - Animated Short by VASurvivor @ 08/31/14 12:19 AM

Many of us never told anyone... please share this video, especially with your kids. http://youtu.be/a-5mdt9YN6I
Jump to new posts Rewind to Fast-Forward Trailer - TRIGGERS by VASurvivor @ 08/31/14 12:05 AM

Film is in the making... Was funded through Kickstarter. http://www.upworthy.com/sexual-abuse-is-...ng-even-scarier https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sashaneulinger/rewind-to-fast-forward
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I wasn't gay. I was abused and confused. by gettingstronger @ 08/30/14 10:10 PM

VA Survivor, Chase Eric and the guys really hit it on the head. Same-sex attraction for self-identifying straight csa survivors is so common it isn't funny. I've fought with that for years and finally concluded I'm straight. "How?" you a
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts A new chapter "Kisses" by iamnotbubba @ 08/30/14 08:29 PM

I really hope you like this chapter. Please read Kisses (39) I think you will find this one truly helpfull. iamnotbubba
Military Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: MST Trigers by OKIE MIKE @ 08/30/14 08:22 PM

This happened over labor day weekend of 1977 She knew that I was raped while in the Army . But did not make the connection
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Just how many mistakes do they need to make by ALovingMum @ 08/30/14 04:28 PM

TRIGGER WARNING!!! The Rotherham case is the tip of the iceberg. In the UK, hundreds of kids are forcefully given to their named paedophile abusers in the family court everyday if the abuser is the father of the child. Even as this Rotherham scan
Discussion Board Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Getting booted from chat every minute? by Sven @ 08/30/14 03:58 PM

nvm.. seems i fixed it
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Brother Hospitalized by sorryson @ 08/30/14 09:31 AM

Kevin I am not sure how to answer your questions. I thought about what would have made me go get help. I noticed you did not mention their mother. I thought about that too. Mama could not have been a source of help because she fed off what her si
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: i need your help guys... by blacken @ 08/30/14 07:54 AM

Sometimes, when we are thinking of posting and don't, it's more of a matter of "timing". As in "I Need to say this NOW" and we really want...need...a live audience for real-time feedback, validation &/or acknowledgement. The
Jump to new posts Re: The Butterfly Effect by pufferfish @ 08/30/14 12:54 AM

Yes...Now I remember I saw this a couple of years ago. I believe it relates heavily to what I've been through, but I'm still trying to figure it all out. Even that figures into the movie. Puffer
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: It sounds incredible. Nobody believes me. by pufferfish @ 08/30/14 12:39 AM

Thank you cosmos and victor-victim This is helping me to develop a picture of the journey I went on when I was 13. I had the memories which made up pufferfish story part 5 thrust upon me in a dizzying storm. They explained an aweful lot. But as t
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Attachment Theory by NoSimpleMachine @ 08/29/14 10:47 PM

Thanks to newground for pointing me toward attachment theory. It is totally right what I've been mulling over lately. I'm posting a lot of this in the past tense because I feel like I'm in the middle of a seismic shift in my relationship with myself
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: funny books by traveler @ 08/29/14 05:11 PM

Robert Rankin has some outrageously funny stuff, too. they are hard to describe: "His books are a mix of science fiction, fantasy, the occult, urban legends, running gags, metafiction, steampunk and outrageous characters." they also are h
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Where to begin... by victor-victim @ 08/29/14 12:47 PM

a great beginning... welcome to ms.org and thank you for telling us about your empowering experiences. I hope you find peace and love and reconciliation in your marriage. I am still looking... but at least we are still together after 30 years
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts trauma bonding by focusedbody @ 08/28/14 11:36 PM

A simple definition of a complex interaction goes like this: A trauma bond is made when someone uses fear, excitement, sexual feelings or sexual physiology to entangle another person. When I think of what so many people have gone through, this pict
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Little Boy Lost by lapchinj @ 08/28/14 11:18 PM

Hey Kevin I hear what you're saying but that little boy destroyed his own childhood and destroyed my life trying to get away from him and lead a normal life. The only cries for help was from me getting dragged under by my past - that ghost. Origina
Male Survivors
If I had known I could have a happy life.... If I'd known I could be freed from the shame, anger, and self-hatred...... If I'd known I didn't have to hide what happened, and what it did to my life..... If I had known that I didn't have to self-med
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Going Crazy by Jude @ 08/28/14 10:00 PM

Originally Posted By: usmcmarine21...I don't see any black people on this site all are white. Black men are victims too. We are assaulted and abused .... Welcome USMC! I have often wondered the same thing about the MS membership. Where are the Africa
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: How do you nurture your inner infant? by pufferfish @ 08/28/14 09:19 PM

I went through a stage where I had a lot of inner children. Yes, I had DID. I had a tape (cd would do fine) of children's music. The music was very cheery children's music with the voices of children heard. It was healing music. I had made a diagr
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.