Newest Members
Meme, ScaredWife, R2D2, Ghostcrab124, Thomas2015
12784 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cosmos (48), Mike L. (34), ScottSmith (53)
Who's Online
1 registered (takingitslow), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12784 Members
75 Forums
65843 Topics
460464 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Sense of smell by Strive 38/11 @ Yesterday at 01:28 AM

Thanks really interesting that your memory is protecting smells. Laugh theses a few smells I'd like conjure up drowning a bagful of hundred dollar bills should be one.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: yes it is a real product by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 01:01 AM

Humor
Jump to new posts Re: silly signs by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 12:51 AM

politically correct deformed
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Top Ten Funny Yet Inappropriate Shop Names by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 12:46 AM

phat phuc soon fatt fat kok pu pu hot pot phi phi my dung poo ping
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Bi married males of a peculiar sort by SmartShadow @ 08/01/15 11:25 PM

. This thread that has a lot of important questions and complicated issues. The topic of marriage and the sexual identity issues that male survivors often experance and how sexual acting out impacts there marriage relationship is a close to home and
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Beat Sex by Strive 38/11 @ 08/01/15 10:16 PM

The implicit trust in the random anonymous sexual engagement for me was the most powerful driver to my behaviour. A unspoken contract that you won't hurt me as you touch me intimately and touch me be with me sexually. Keep me safe and I reward with m
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Family issues (incest family) by Strive 38/11 @ 08/01/15 10:07 PM

Choose to shine on the inside
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: exhausted and agitated/anxious by don64 @ 08/01/15 08:51 PM

Thanks for your support Freeman and Mike. Today has been very interesting in that I expended about three times the physical energy I normally do. One of the features of my damage has been limited physical activity. I have had to much damage stored
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: The age we become 'stuck'? by don64 @ 08/01/15 08:40 PM

For me, referring to myself as getting stuck at a certain age doesn't really capture how I feel about it. Because of the trauma of my abuse in infancy and early childhood, parts of me necessary to experience joy and mental health and physical health
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: sex is bad... by Strive 38/11 @ 08/01/15 08:28 PM

Ramble as much as you like Tryingtolive. I'm evidence in belief that the brain can change. The science is called Neuroplasticity, also known as brain plasticity, is an umbrella term that encompasses both synaptic plasticity and non-synaptic plasticit
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Shine on you crazy diamond. by Strive 38/11 @ 08/01/15 05:22 PM

Hey Mike, Yes me too. Making my statement already gave me a great lift. I was in passive avoidance hole, now I'm back working towards things. Thanks for being brave to comment, I appreciate it.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I'm sorry. by lapchinj @ 08/01/15 05:04 PM

(((((((((( Magellan )))))))))) No don't go brother, please. There is nothing wrong with anyone with a disability. It is really disgusting with people who treat the disabled as below their dignity. Tell those people to fuck off. My message to you is
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I have to ask something by lapchinj @ 08/01/15 04:53 PM

Hey ((((( magellan ))))) Nothing can be so far from the truth of everything you say and assume. My father (who is 100 years old) has been hearing impaired for a couple of decades. My mother treats him like shit like him being hearing impaired is a p
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Why Would Anyone Say A Victim is a Liar by KMCINVA @ 08/01/15 02:32 PM

I like the Frank Zappa quote because it is what I did for a lifetime. I tried to escape and bury the emotions of the abuse but life only got worse. Trying to escape the past without facing the past only leads to a lifetime of pain and hurt.
Ask The Website Committee
Jump to new posts Private Forum by MariaAnna @ 08/01/15 01:21 PM

Why are there no private forums? There are some questions and things I'd like to discuss that I do not feel comfortable being publicly accessible on the internet.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: free association & freedom of expression by Nothing Man @ 08/01/15 11:19 AM

Goran, discovering who you really are is the first step toward happiness. Accept who you are as a beautiful person deserving of love, life and happiness. Mike
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Happy to be abused? by Nothing Man @ 08/01/15 11:14 AM

Hi Eirik. I think the information you left out actually would have an impact on my response. I may be wrong, never having experienced being a gay teen in a heteronormative world, but I think that your friend was taken advantage of by a manipulative
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: 14:59 by Nothing Man @ 08/01/15 11:02 AM

One of my favorite pieces.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Fuck this world by dark empathy @ 08/01/15 08:26 AM

I disagree. Caring for others is easy. I have been down some very dark roads, I've even asked myself if I want to be a sadist, if I would ever desire to actively hurt someone for having what I don't, to enact my frustrations, and the honest answer I
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: code words by victor-victim @ 08/01/15 05:59 AM

“Tricks and treachery are the Practice of Fools, that have not Wit enough to be honest.”      ~ Benjamin Franklin “Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.”      ~ Willi
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I feel like I cant breathe by Strive 38/11 @ 08/01/15 04:24 AM

Victor You make feeling warm inside. Love you
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Me and a classmate by Strive 38/11 @ 08/01/15 04:17 AM

Awesome that you have allowed compassion to yourself and to your your friend. May I suggest live and relish the journey of your feelings. This guu you are experiencing is normal and priceless to those who had it stole from them. The most important
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Could use someone's input for these questions by dark empathy @ 08/01/15 04:15 AM

@Trying to live, A T is there to serve you! not the other way around, although some therapists don't see it that way. When it works, it's no different in theory from going to see aDoctor if something physically hurt, although unlike with a Doctor
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: more silly signs by victor-victim @ 08/01/15 04:08 AM

please don't feed the lions
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts One Central Book Resource Post by Strive 38/11 @ 08/01/15 04:06 AM

Hi everyone I'm looking to start another stage of my healing journey. PM me if you with your thoughts on one post with an up to date list of valuable resources.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.