Newest Members
Hope4better, SoFarAhead, yayasdad, HereNow, Sharara
12641 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
earthmam70 (45), Moreorless (33), timl (68)
Who's Online
7 registered (smc1972, oriolesguy, Bardo, 4 invisible), 9 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12641 Members
74 Forums
64924 Topics
453913 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: half-sister surprise by Obi @ Yesterday at 09:26 AM

congrats. hope it works out well for you and her.
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Your Spiritual Journey by Acorn2Oak @ Yesterday at 08:13 AM

Hi Bardo. I appreciate your feedback. I appreciate the perspective. And good questions. Thanks!
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: When the abuser has mostly been a "good" person? by lostc @ Yesterday at 06:38 AM

thanks for your detailed reply Don. I find it very hard to see someone who has abused as not bad, for me its like if they have abused then somehow the "good" things they have done is like a lie or not genuine. though I understand that every
Humor
Jump to new posts Perception:: Nothing Good or Bad by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 12:57 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu-k5Itm12k
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Armed and Dangerous by Still @ 03/29/15 10:53 PM

SOURCE LINK DPS searching for 'armed and dangerous' sex offender Posted: Mar 25, 2015 11:47 AM EDT Updated: Mar 25, 2015 11:58 AM EDT By Ashley SlaytonCONNECT Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on email AUSTIN, TX (KLTV) - The Texas De
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: 1981 !!! ******TRIGGER WARNING****** by Still @ 03/29/15 08:32 PM

Of course he gets tried by a jury of his supposed peers before he get's coddled in the California State Prison System. He'll enjoy the benefits of the pedo-segregation unit, and all the cable TV he can digest. But someone please explain: 1) WHY so
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Forgiving Myself by PhoenixRising @ 03/29/15 07:44 PM

Thank you for listening,for reading and for connecting. I know I have much work to do, but I also now have a better understanding of just how beautiful a soul I was, and yet again can be. "I now carry a marble in my pocket all the time, to remi
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Fun with I puns by Sterling @ 03/29/15 03:54 PM

always make room for laughter. G
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Facing my past by Sterling @ 03/29/15 03:52 PM

I don't know if a person can make money thru poetry... but I would definitely buy your book V.V ! Much to you , friends to you and all! Goran
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Native American Religion by Nothing Man @ 03/29/15 11:19 AM

Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts Re: Was I an adult or a child by Nothing Man @ 03/29/15 11:09 AM

Absolutely. As young people we complied but did not consent. Accepting this truth is hard, and I am still working on it, but I think acceptance of this is one of the keys to recovery: realizing and understanding and truly getting it that the abuse
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Incest survivor anyone else? by PMGNT @ 03/29/15 08:05 AM

Yep, mom abused me from about 10 to about 14. Father was a suicide right in the middle of that, which made my involvement with my mother much worse in my mind. The biggest therapy for me was dating a very messed up lady for less than a year. She was
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Abuser May Be Dying by PMGNT @ 03/29/15 07:51 AM

This has been an interesting and welcome thread. I hope it's OK if I add my bit. I've been thinking about my abuser, my mother, who would be in her mid 80's. I haven't had any contact with her in 28 years and don't know if she is still alive. I've wo
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Shamed by PMGNT @ 03/29/15 07:30 AM

My T told me years ago that a difference between embarrassment and shame is that we have to have some kind of enthusiasm for something for it to create shame. My abuse was possible because I cooperated. But, I cooperated because she was my mother an
Male Survivors
It took me until I was 54 to learn that I was abused.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Inspirational Quotes by victor-victim @ 03/29/15 05:50 AM

To love life, to love it even when you have no stomach for it and everything you’ve held dear crumbles like burnt paper in your hands, your throat filled with the silt of it. When grief sits with you, its tropical heat thickening the air, heavy as wa
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Ups Downs Forward Backward by sorryson @ 03/28/15 10:38 PM

My life in many ways has clarity about my family, but the clarity of my CSA is evolving. My family who I love including my Dad. I learned Mama's leaving a sick husband and children to tend to her mother when so many were around caused great heartac
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: *Trigger Warning* UK report reveals 500 victims by ALovingMum @ 03/28/15 10:14 PM

I am in the UK, and I am sorry to say this is just propaganda to distract from the real problem. The problem with CSA in Britain rests within the secret Family Courts and this is in 2 strands: 1. Social Services regularly pick on families and remove
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Diseased child by woodenshoes @ 03/28/15 08:34 PM

This is something i think all survivors feel. I too feel like a disease that we have been inflicted with. I struggle with why my first perp picked me. Then did i have sign that said abuse me its free on my forehead. I dont know now how to talk to my
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Things boys discover by intochange @ 03/28/15 07:50 PM

Erase his post. Why permit the shadow to remain over the proceedings?
Poetry
Jump to new posts cologne and charisma by victor-victim @ 03/28/15 07:21 PM

i carry a deep disgust for well groomed men with lots of money and that smell and that look in the eyes. cologne and charisma. cold blooded. hard hearted. killers. premeditated. predators. community pillars. the foundation is rotten. no one w
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: One big question by Mishka95673 @ 03/28/15 11:42 AM

How about instead of saying you already knew, which might make him paranoid his intimate secrets are on display for the world to see, you say something like "nothing he has been through or he shares with you will change the level of your respect
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Input from female partners of survivors wanted by Mishka95673 @ 03/28/15 11:39 AM

*smile*
Discussion Board Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Place for a journal by Sven @ 03/28/15 08:35 AM

I've suggested something like that before, but only got the standard answer 'we will discuss this next meeting'. So I'm assuming they didn't go for it, maybe a money issue? Idk
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: free books online about csa anyone ? by lostc @ 03/28/15 06:55 AM

This pdf leaflet, "Recovering from Childhood Abuse", I found quite helpful, you can read it there online or download, https://pdf.yt/d/56s-rJ2jNrNsQJ8H
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.