Newest Members
niki9doors, KidQuick, Bob51, derekjw, Trina
12708 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
CafeMan (42), Charlie24 (31), nivekld75 (40), oudista (63), Randy65 (50), reesersgrl (50), vicky33 (50)
Who's Online
3 registered (Mishka95673, 2 invisible), 31 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12708 Members
75 Forums
65348 Topics
457014 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Shhh by zip14 @ 05/28/15 10:17 PM

Great stuff. Thanks. Just what I needed.
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Child Bride (1938) by victor-victim @ 05/28/15 10:09 PM

Child Bride (1938) A schoolteacher in a rural community campaigns to stop the practice of older men marrying young, underage girls. Child Bride is a 1938 American film directed by Harry Revier and produced by Raymond L. Friedgen. The film was prom
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: CSA survival with disabilities by dark empathy @ 05/28/15 01:22 PM

Gender makes a difference, I've seen the stats on married vs single and it's shocking, out of all married disabled people, five out of six are female. Don't believe me? read This story of another blind surviver My councillor found it for me, but bas
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Anniversaries by Bluedogone @ 05/28/15 01:21 PM

Hey BDD, I think what I would have to say for your statement can be summed up in one word Originally Posted By: BDD You know, this year is different. I am not apologizing for being sad. And that word would be CONGRATULATIONS Sometime there's just n
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I am Frankenstein by victor-victim @ 05/28/15 12:38 PM

"something for those guys who are in the early stages of therapy today: you won't believe how much the pain and the memories will fade." "those memories first became more vivid, and then they've faded." "they do fade. Just
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: greetings by Bluedogone @ 05/28/15 12:31 PM

Hi ScardyCat, welcome to MS How many times I heard that name growing up! I didn't understand a lot of what was going on at the time, but I knew that wasn't a name to be cherished. By joining in with other survivors you've made another courageous
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: evilution by victor-victim @ 05/28/15 12:03 PM

evilution
Poetry
Jump to new posts evilution by victor-victim @ 05/28/15 06:04 AM

it's evilution all i need is the strength to recover all i need is the courage to strive all i need is the power to continue all i need is the will to survive all i need is the strength to resist all i need is the courage to strike all i need
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts King, Warrior, Magician, Lover by victor-victim @ 05/28/15 02:30 AM

thanks for this suggestion, justplainme. a fabulous book. well worth reading. i saw you posted it in another thread and i have already gone through it once. i am very pleased with the insight it inspired. i have already recommended it
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Ego collapse? by victor-victim @ 05/27/15 11:21 PM

i have discovered... “A new ego cannot be formed directly from the previous ego, but from fragments, more or less elementary products of its disintegration.” ~ Sándor Ferenczi this has been my experience.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Sexual Assault and Discrepencies by victor-victim @ 05/27/15 11:16 PM

DAMN PTSD! I AM PTSD.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting quick article...kids/sleepovers by Mishka95673 @ 05/27/15 08:25 PM

Hey Victor, That is more than my parents did but about the level I would be at if I had kids. It is the level I am at with everyone else's kids. I can't tell u how many times I will see a small kid alone in a store and go stand close to the kid unti
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: .gay for me. by Sterling @ 05/27/15 08:19 PM

bilie is sick. you are not allowed to be a man. . goran. is not. a boy. giggle giggle. e insult me infront mer. meri. is nt mye . my mom isn't m st. I hate food. I hate this. I need to veo. move. note
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: SSA or Gay... by victor-victim @ 05/27/15 04:36 PM

Dear Anthony39, you said so many brilliant and poignant things, it was difficult to condense it, but i tried to boil it down to the best essentials. Originally Posted By: Anthony39Lets face it we are men, and sex is very important. We think about
Moving Forward: Research Studies
Jump to new posts Research on the impacts of abuse on attachment by Chris Anderson @ 05/27/15 09:55 AM

Are you a male 18 or older who has experience physical or sexual abuse prior t the age of 18? If so, you are invited to take part in a research study on how childhood abuse affects adult attachment and relationship satisfaction among men. Attachment
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: 50 somthing and trying to grow up by Magellan @ 05/27/15 09:38 AM

Sorry to hijack your thread. I will bow out now.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Parenting and Prevention by bluesky @ 05/27/15 09:12 AM

Me and my wife are very carful where we let our kids go and if they have a sleepover its at very specific relatives homes. People we really know and trust. But it's not an easy thing to balance and my kids and other relatives don't understand us but
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: does the lying ever stop? Really struggling here. by Mishka95673 @ 05/27/15 09:09 AM

Hey Target, I can relate to what you are saying. My man in the past has told me that he needs me to tell him what to do but the reason is because sometimes his thoughts are a mess. I refuse to tell him how to manage his own affairs - he isn't a child
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Nagging Little Voices... by victor-victim @ 05/27/15 05:36 AM

excellent poem. thank you for telling it like it is, kellygtx. we all suffer from intrusive thoughts. i tell them to go to hell where they came from.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: faces and masks by victor-victim @ 05/27/15 05:34 AM

thank you. masks are one of my favourite themes, although they are triggering for me. i love this poem. it made me feel...
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Self Examination by victor-victim @ 05/27/15 05:31 AM

hard. cold. heavy. serious. powerful. thank you.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: "To strive, to seek, to find..." by victor-victim @ 05/27/15 05:28 AM

very nice, bobcat. thank you.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Crash and Burn by victor-victim @ 05/27/15 05:25 AM

adapt. overcome. survive. evolve. mutate. or die. i can relate. i crash. i burn. Ignore the heart, splitting in two, Time to march, and time to move. Feel the tears, but don't let them fall, Clenching of fists, the rage swallows all.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: The innocent child by victor-victim @ 05/27/15 05:14 AM

one day i shall emerge victorious. nice to meet you too, gentle soul. thanks for the uplift. much needed and appreciated.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: victory by victor-victim @ 05/27/15 05:11 AM

thanks for the reminder of hope and inspiration, weapher.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.