Newest Members
brightheart, Hank2, Severe stammer, Jeff B., Aquarian
12838 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bart (43), for the love ofsnoopy (50), livelovelaugh (32), MDD (33), PDonahueFLA (47)
Who's Online
9 registered (Judith, GT13568, 6 invisible), 17 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12838 Members
75 Forums
66376 Topics
463807 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Healing Circle - Cancelled Sunday, Oct. 11, 2015 by Anomalous @ Yesterday at 01:39 PM

Hi Guys, The Healing Circle is cancelled for this Sunday, October 11, 2015. Anomalous
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Went to my aunties today by Severe stammer @ Yesterday at 01:37 PM

Hello all Hope your all fine and well x I went to my aunties today well to my cousins house and walked round to my aunties , ive heard off my cousin his sister my female cousin was mentally ill OCD , depression , angry ,.. I have disclosed a small a
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: preditor charged by George @ Yesterday at 01:08 PM

Ratherbfishing, It takes a lot of guts to go and make a report of the abuse, you should be very proud of yourself, that's a major step. It's like taking back some of the stolen control. Let that bastard squirm now... Hopefully the other victims
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Sex deprivation as a failing solution to CSA by EdfromNYC @ Yesterday at 12:55 PM

Thanks for the support and understanding and I feel the same toward you for your optimism and your working through your issues before getting intimate. I am like you and have a good gauge of knowing when I can start to take new actions. Here's to bo
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Husky's Piano Lounge by concerned_husky @ Yesterday at 12:54 PM

Mark - I hope you do finish your video project and post it on MS. I know how hard it can be to finish things like that, and how much they can mean to you. Bey - I'm finding it tough to find the right words as well. Maybe that's why some truths are l
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling lost and alone... by intochange @ Yesterday at 12:47 PM

Oh, as to this notion of normality. You'd never have guessed that behind the evergreens in the big white house my father was throwing me around, slapping me and punching me. Only recently when I started to talk about this did anyone I went to schoo
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Priest says children brought on the sexual abuse . by Severe stammer @ Yesterday at 12:47 PM

Reading today in the news about the priest saying children caused there sexual abuse , Ive said it in anger the last year at how society has treated adult child survivors of sexual abuse as the ones that wanted the sexual abuse , it seems they have n
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Panic attacks by Severe stammer @ Yesterday at 03:46 AM

I have panic attacks and severe social phobias. I take medication at night, but it's always disturbing Nightmares and I wake up at all hours. I find it virtually impossible to be round people, I do try But think people are talking or going to attack
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Just for today by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 01:06 AM

to: jas4159 “A warrior needs to know healing.” ~ Richard Wagamese
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: the boy warrior. by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 12:49 AM

i am the boy warrior! my favourite parts "You know not my willingness to do the right thing regardless of the cost." something resonated within me in your phrase "coward's heroics" “Great occasions do not make heroes or c
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Courage to disclose by LinEar @ 10/07/15 11:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Severe stammer I just want a quiet peaceful life now I think I deserve some quality time to heal. So do I. And you do.
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Bhagavad-gita by victor-victim @ 10/07/15 11:28 PM

Bhagavad-gita AS IT IS someone gave me a copy of this book a long time ago, back in the 1980's. i read it, but i have to admit that it did nothing for me, although i worked my way through it. i was in my 20's and i really did not connect to
Jump to new posts Re: perpetual motion by victor-victim @ 10/07/15 11:08 PM

could not resist this one.
Ask The Website Committee
Jump to new posts Re: "Moth" bug by WebsiteCommittee @ 10/07/15 07:13 PM

Hello tommyb. Thank you for raising this concern. The site admin will reach out to you in private message to get more information.
Ask The Website Committee
Jump to new posts Re: How can i show my artwork by WebsiteCommittee @ 10/07/15 07:11 PM

Hello Severe. The site has two sides, a public side accessible by anyone, and a member side which is not reachable by the public. The member side offers several more fora, including one where survivors may post images of art. Should you wish to beco
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: "Children do not have affairs with older women" by Nothing Man @ 10/07/15 03:24 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Survivor of sexual , mental and physical abuse by Nothing Man @ 10/07/15 03:12 PM

Hello SS, You have certainly been through an awful lot in this life. I am so sorry to hear about all the abuse you suffered both as a child and as an adult. As survivors of abuse we all want to find a way to deal with the pain and the humiliation
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Talking about it by victor-victim @ 10/07/15 02:55 PM

Happy Birthdays, Tommys! Congratulations and Salutations!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I was lost but now im found by Severe stammer @ 10/07/15 02:35 PM

Thanks m8 This means so much with out being laughed at or ridiculed. I'm just learning to come to terms with the life ive had to live x
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: He made me gay by jas4159 @ 10/07/15 02:29 PM

i struggled with the same questions for years. My reply is to long to put here but you can read it in my bolg. I believe it is chapter 11 sexuality.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: In the dark by jas4159 @ 10/07/15 02:18 PM

Sounds pretty normal and it really sucks.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Incest family .... by jas4159 @ 10/07/15 02:15 PM

I would love to see the post.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Unite to Face Addiction by jas4159 @ 10/07/15 02:13 PM

Great post and insight. I also have family that had addiction problems. I think your comments are right on. thank you
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My Abuse Affects My Current Relationship by jas4159 @ 10/07/15 02:08 PM

When i found myself free of denial: The very first thing i realized was my abuse had affected everything in my life, especially my relationships.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Scared to see A therapist by jas4159 @ 10/07/15 01:59 PM

It is perfectly normal to feel this way. I think most of us felt that way in the beginning stages of our recovery. All i can say it was the best thing i could have done. But it was a tough obstacle to overcome. But when you do i think you will fe
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.