Newest Members
ratherbfishing, NeverAgainSB, It Just Is, HealingHope, StormyWeather
12804 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (61)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12804 Members
75 Forums
66053 Topics
461769 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ask The Website Committee
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Suggestion - Survivor Art by WebsiteCommittee @ 08/27/15 09:52 PM

We encourage individual users to sign up as members so that may access and participate in using the Images, Art and Poetry forum, and share as permissible by copyright law.
Jump to new posts Re: Anonymous Invite Cards for MS by WebsiteCommittee @ 08/27/15 09:51 PM

Currently we do not have the staffing to handle distribution of these materials. You may be able to find printable resources at this link.
Jump to new posts Re: Online therapy by WebsiteCommittee @ 08/27/15 09:46 PM

The discussion fora are not a clinically-safe environment for therapeutic intervention. It is designed to be a peer support environment. If resources are needed, please try this link.
Jump to new posts Re: mobile application by WebsiteCommittee @ 08/27/15 09:44 PM

UBB is working on an application compatible with mobile devices. This is for the discussion board only. No release time is available at this point.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: We are doing HBOT for PTSD (info) by iaccus @ 08/27/15 07:36 PM

Continuing to do the HBOT treatments every day, an hour and a half!
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Robert Manwill age 11 TRIGGERS by victor-victim @ 08/27/15 07:04 PM

“It is far easier to mourn the dead than to protect the living.” ~ Paul Levinson
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Anxiety help by manipulated @ 08/27/15 05:06 PM

For me it even opens the way I think to breathe: starting up, out filling all around. I am glad I found it and it helps others.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: how does it work- love, 'in love' and attraction? by LuckyCharm @ 08/27/15 04:37 PM

Hi Trish, You are wise to realize the negative narrative you have constructed. You are also wise to contemplate what truths might lie within it. I'm not familiar with the book Esposa recommended, but I'm sure it would benefit you. Can't get enoug
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Projected pain TRIGGERS by iaccus @ 08/27/15 01:37 PM

Thank you LinEar
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Blurred boundaries? *Triggers* by iaccus @ 08/27/15 11:39 AM

I can relate to your situation, I am also married 20+ years to a wonderful woman but I am a bi male. I hope you find some answers for yourself and your wifes sake. It isnt easy being me as they say!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Do Accusations Ever End by don64 @ 08/27/15 11:20 AM

Hi Kevin, I, too, readily share my CSA information. My position now is that my CSA is the primary feature of my life at this time. It has modified my life in ways that are still inconclusively and unpredictably resonating with me on a daily basis.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Anyone else relate by Tryingtolive @ 08/27/15 11:15 AM

Seeing a couple ...(male and female) wishing u had that connection ... That someone ... Very jealous of seeing these relationships... Wondering what it's like
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Sexual attraction vs bonding vs abuse by Chase Eric @ 08/27/15 11:14 AM

TtL - I don't know if this will help, but I'll throw it out there (at worst to whither on the vine)... For me - as with you - it was hard to see what happened as "abuse" - and not just because it physically was not always disagreeable, o
Humor
The link is here: http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-3153/Hilarious-Yoga-Mat-for-Sale-Ad-on-Craigslist.html
Poetry
Jump to new posts Mark Edward Nevin by victor-victim @ 08/27/15 07:50 AM

I Know Why The Willow Weeps Back in the days of the dinosaur The willow stood proud like the sycamore The apes got smart and learned how to talk And eat with a knife and a spoon and a fork They moved into houses that turned into towns And invented
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Body stuff by focusedbody @ 08/26/15 11:25 PM

Originally Posted By: WinhamnessI do get frustrated at times that I am aware of how I'm passing on the hurts. However, I do believe that there is progress being made, less hurt being passed on a daily basis. Winhamness: Yes, that is progress. Re
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Living the Lie in 12 step meetings by NEGuy @ 08/26/15 10:24 PM

Call your sponsor Go to a meeting or a different meeting than you usually attend Tell them what you are feeling Tell your story and ask for help I've been low but never not found a compassion when I needed it Take good care Dan
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Straw poll part 2 by pete1973 @ 08/26/15 09:40 PM

First one I told was my aunt who convinced me to tell my parents and the police. At 11 I honestly believed that my family and the police would rid the world of this monster but really nothing was done, luckily he killed himself a week later but this
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Straw poll part 5 by pete1973 @ 08/26/15 09:36 PM

Should have more. I picked outgoing/fun but what best described me was trusting/caring/serious/loyal/independent and that monster destroyed many of these traits or at the least changed them
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Straw poll by pete1973 @ 08/26/15 09:32 PM

All 4, each one interconnects with one or more and makes it hard to see the happiness in the world
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Straw poll part 3 by pete1973 @ 08/26/15 09:26 PM

Yes, sad thing is I was 11 and some time shortly before it happened I heard the term a child sexually abused on the news and as soon as he pulled my pants down I knew exactly what that term meant
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: PLEASE! pray for my family by KMCINVA @ 08/26/15 08:57 PM

Victor Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Kevin
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Why can't I own a Canadian? by victor-victim @ 08/26/15 07:26 PM

come and visit us up here, you can buy a canadian at just about any licensed restaurant, pub, tavern, bar, hotel, arena, venue, stadium, liquor store, dépanneur, disco or club. personally, i don't like the taste. i would rather o
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Winhamness introduction - massive vent by Winhamness @ 08/26/15 03:40 PM

Thanks Kevin. I'm feeling more normalized now. "This, too, shall pass..." I knew the bad times would pass. They did. And I'm alright. Life's not peachy keen but I can handle it.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Reaching Out by Judd @ 08/26/15 11:36 AM

Originally Posted By: beyWhat would you like people to do? What actions would show you that people care? I think sometimes as survivors this is a really important point. Can we recognise support? What do we see as care? How can we accept help when
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.