Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
corvairman1 (43), marianne (44), son (35), speedy (31)
Who's Online
12 registered (crabbott, CafeMan, atari_kid86, focusedbody, 6 invisible), 77 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62527 Topics
438165 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Had a good dream/remembrance last night *TRIGGER* by traveler @ Yesterday at 11:41 AM

Izzy - great post! thanks for sharing the memory - i could identify with so many details of it. congrats on standing up to the bully - that was my impossible dream and you are my hero for that! may i suggest that this memory may have come up now bec
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Mud Season by Suwanee @ Yesterday at 10:10 AM

I have no business complaining about our Georgia "winters." Will
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ED by On The Fringe @ Yesterday at 08:31 AM

True words in my experience. I was discussing this topic in PM's with someone. I used to feel guilty for the occasional desire to be more dominant with my wife. I pressed on thru the self doubt and it was unexpected fun. And she enjoyed it. Th
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Limbo by On The Fringe @ Yesterday at 08:25 AM

They well could. Getting help and discussing your past will probably kick over some rocks with interesting things beneath them. It may be scary at times. Hang in there. We can get better. Guys never understand women anyway. If you think you und
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: The Past Few Weeks by ScottSmith @ Yesterday at 01:16 AM

Originally Posted By: ScottSmithsounds like that dance the running man after a few days of it you are still in the same spot exhausted hope your future moves you a step further Some say… this too shall pass…some times i want to yell back screw you
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: easily lost and confused by Suwanee @ 04/18/14 10:06 PM

Sorry to hear that Lee. I can't really relate to what you are describing. If anything, I'm the polar opposite…to the point of sharing a homing pigeon's sense of direction. My "issue" is needing to experience EVERYTHING. The past and future
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: finally self-acceptance by lapchinj @ 04/18/14 04:20 PM

have a party, a love in with everyone invited Peace, Rainbows, Love, Healing & Hope <3 XOXO Jeff
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Long Time no see! by KMCINVA @ 04/18/14 10:43 AM

Devon0 Great to hear life is good and worth living. MS has been a godsend for me along with a therapist, doctors, support groups, and wonderful friends and supporters. But MS is here 24/7, we can vent, share and support anytime of day. I have been h
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts having my aura photographed by HD001 @ 04/18/14 10:37 AM

So this week I went with a friend to have my aura photographed. I had never had it done before and thought it would just be some silly fun thing to do with a friend. Well it turned out to be very interesting indeed. My aura was bright yellow with
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: My Dark Passenger by zip14 @ 04/17/14 11:54 PM

We are the same age Victor. Things seem to be moving rapidly at this moment. It is tough to keep balance. I am in contact with Police twice each day. The Detective in charge said he wants to know every detail of his past charges, court cases, appe
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: angry at the world by KMCINVA @ 04/17/14 10:24 PM

Cam I can only say I admire you. I had severe dissociative issues and everyone ran the other way as I would loss time and place. You took your husband to the hospital to help with the dissociative issues, I was left stranded at the hospital when I
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts My Story: Attacked by my Lesbian friend - warning by Serpenta @ 04/17/14 05:54 PM

Hello everyone. I've been lurking for a single night, so I don't know everything about the forum yet. I've been feeling pretty awful, so I've been looking for information on male survivors of rape. For those with particular sensitivities, though, thi
Moving Forward: Research Studies
Jump to new posts Male Survivors of Adult Sexual Victimization Study by Chris Anderson @ 04/17/14 04:57 PM

Volunteers needed to talk about their sexual victimization experience. Would you like to donate about 2 hours of your time for an interview about your life and your sexual victimization experience? The research focuses on how men make sense of their
Introductions
IW2T I read about your wish for courage when you were a kid. You cannot hold yourself responsible for anything Thomas did. There is no proof that saying anything would have helped anyone. You could have ended up dead. You are not responsible for
Poetry
Jump to new posts O) Fall by tommyb @ 04/17/14 12:04 PM

(a chapter) Swan river flows along a path never intended for human feet. A larger river, two hundred miles long, called “French,” is what Swan leads to. Ground is first broke in the eighteenth century along Christian Creek, a tributary of Swan riv
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Jonathan Merritt by traveler @ 04/17/14 11:07 AM

this is one of the best things i have read recently. there is much in it that i can identify with. it tells the story in his own words of his CSA, life of secrecy and pain, and being outed, attacked and embraced by various factions. it does have so
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts Re: He did it again by kcinohio @ 04/17/14 10:08 AM

Hope this doesn't trigger you to leave again. Sometimes time passing lets us handle these things more smoothly than the way we were able to before. By the way, liked your "but for the grace of Gods we go." May have to start using that adap
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Things boys discover by traveler @ 04/17/14 08:11 AM

Originally Posted By: pufferfishMy goal was to one day pee from the window. Now let's psychoanalyze that!!! Puffer ... which leads to: 920. When peeing outside, don't pee against the wind, but with it.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I can't stop being angry :( by dark empathy @ 04/17/14 03:44 AM

Hi Magellan. Yes, I am back and writing a reply. You know I share similar feelings of anger and isolation, heck I even expressed them on this forum in a not good way. However one thing I'm coming to realize is that there is a point when you have do
Poetry
Jump to new posts Shrinks by kcinohio @ 04/17/14 02:01 AM

Walking home after work Just want to stop and sit On the sidewalk right here Because I am in the pit Of despair, not from job That I managed to complete Barely there, but got by Quiet, dead on my feet. As I sweat through the rest Make it home and c
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: strangers help by Publius @ 04/17/14 01:04 AM

I am sorry to hear how unsettling this has been for you especially the panic attacks (I've only had one but the mere fear of another is enough to get me anxious). I am sure it feels difficult having so many strangers, people you are not sure you can
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Love is more than a feeling by nltsaved @ 04/17/14 12:54 AM

Love is so much more than a feeling, I am learning that love is a choice. People say they fall in and out of love because they are depended on a feeling and when the feeling is no longer there than they choose to terminate the relationship. When one
Jump to new posts Re: Forgiveness & the toughest 16 inches *trigger* by I Want 2 Thrive @ 04/16/14 08:41 PM

Thank you Victor. Much to think / pray on.
Jump to new posts Re: healing through forgiveness by I Want 2 Thrive @ 04/16/14 08:39 PM

Originally Posted By: victor-victim it became obvious that I NEVER HAD THE JOB IN THE FIRST PLACE!! Crying so hard right now... Remembering the line repeated so often when everyone thought my pain was JUST a drinking thing... "Let God, let
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: okay....it's real and I'm messed up..... by victor-victim @ 04/16/14 08:28 PM

welcome, g35dw888, powerful intro. i totally relate to your words... Quote:I've decided to recover and she thinks it's just a tactic to get her to stay like another manipulation tool. I don't feel like that's what it is. But I don't know what t
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.