Newest Members
NeverAgainSB, It Just Is, HealingHope, StormyWeather, Clark Anthony
12803 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (56), bubblytam (57), crazydragon (40), JGag78 (37), kris82 (33), Shin (29)
Who's Online
6 registered (6 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12803 Members
75 Forums
66039 Topics
461694 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Numbness by Judd @ 7 minutes 33 seconds ago

I don't know how to word this and I don't know how to make this make sense. I'm numb. When I'm not numb all I feel or am is anger that is teeth grinding and sickening. Then is the numbness, is the functioning and it's great being numb. I fit right i
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Anxiety help by manipulated @ 19 minutes 56 seconds ago

For me it even opens the way I think to breathe: starting up, out filling all around. I am glad I found it and it helps others.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Robert Manwill age 11 TRIGGERS by iaccus @ 43 minutes 13 seconds ago

i was an officer at the time, it was my job to recognize the signs and prevent what ultimately happened, I am at fault. The guilt follows me every time I see Robert in a hallucination, standing there wet and emaciated, the same way we pulled him out
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: how does it work- love, 'in love' and attraction? by LuckyCharm @ 49 minutes 34 seconds ago

Hi Trish, You are wise to realize the negative narrative you have constructed. You are also wise to contemplate what truths might lie within it. I'm not familiar with the book Esposa recommended, but I'm sure it would benefit you. Can't get enoug
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Giving it a try by iaccus @ Today at 02:52 PM

Deep Terry, I feel your pain.
Ask The Website Committee
Jump to new posts Private Forum for Friends and Family by LuckyCharm @ Today at 01:47 PM

Forgive me for starting a new topic. I couldn't seem to add on to MariAnna's previous question on why there are no private forums. The Website Committee responded that private forums are only for paid memberships. I just wanted to clarify, even wi
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Projected pain TRIGGERS by iaccus @ Today at 01:37 PM

Thank you LinEar
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Blurred boundaries? *Triggers* by iaccus @ Today at 11:39 AM

I can relate to your situation, I am also married 20+ years to a wonderful woman but I am a bi male. I hope you find some answers for yourself and your wifes sake. It isnt easy being me as they say!
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: first post by Chase Eric @ Today at 11:20 AM

Originally Posted By: AlyoshaThank you everyone, and sorry for being an idiot Well if you're an idiot, then by definition I am, too
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Do Accusations Ever End by don64 @ Today at 11:20 AM

Hi Kevin, I, too, readily share my CSA information. My position now is that my CSA is the primary feature of my life at this time. It has modified my life in ways that are still inconclusively and unpredictably resonating with me on a daily basis.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Anyone else relate by Tryingtolive @ Today at 11:15 AM

Seeing a couple ...(male and female) wishing u had that connection ... That someone ... Very jealous of seeing these relationships... Wondering what it's like
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Sexual attraction vs bonding vs abuse by Chase Eric @ Today at 11:14 AM

TtL - I don't know if this will help, but I'll throw it out there (at worst to whither on the vine)... For me - as with you - it was hard to see what happened as "abuse" - and not just because it physically was not always disagreeable, o
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by woodenshoes @ Today at 11:14 AM

G Sorry your hurting. Take care brother from another mother. Ws
Humor
The link is here: http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-3153/Hilarious-Yoga-Mat-for-Sale-Ad-on-Craigslist.html
Poetry
Jump to new posts Mark Edward Nevin by victor-victim @ Today at 07:50 AM

I Know Why The Willow Weeps Back in the days of the dinosaur The willow stood proud like the sycamore The apes got smart and learned how to talk And eat with a knife and a spoon and a fork They moved into houses that turned into towns And invented
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Mankind Project? by VASurvivor @ Today at 12:26 AM

I figure this is a recovery topic. If not, feel free to move it. [url=www.mankindproject.org]www.mankindproject.org[/url] www.mankindproject.org Has anyone here come across this? Has anyone attended? What can you tell me? Was it beneficial?
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: god------trigger by LinEar @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

Amen brother
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Body stuff by focusedbody @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

Originally Posted By: WinhamnessI do get frustrated at times that I am aware of how I'm passing on the hurts. However, I do believe that there is progress being made, less hurt being passed on a daily basis. Winhamness: Yes, that is progress. Re
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Living the Lie in 12 step meetings by NEGuy @ Yesterday at 10:24 PM

Call your sponsor Go to a meeting or a different meeting than you usually attend Tell them what you are feeling Tell your story and ask for help I've been low but never not found a compassion when I needed it Take good care Dan
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Straw poll part 4 (incest survivor poll) by payne @ Yesterday at 10:09 PM

Mom is dead and I have not relationship with my step-brother, plus don't care to have a relationship with my mom's sister who did the same things with her boys.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My mind is spinning *triggers* by betrayed boy @ Yesterday at 09:51 PM

hi sven I have been feeling the same way for over a year now every day is a struggle to keep going, sometimes I think it would be so easy to just do what I cant get out of my mind and say FTW but for some unexplained reason I just keep on keeping o
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Straw poll part 2 by pete1973 @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

First one I told was my aunt who convinced me to tell my parents and the police. At 11 I honestly believed that my family and the police would rid the world of this monster but really nothing was done, luckily he killed himself a week later but this
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Straw poll part 5 by pete1973 @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

Should have more. I picked outgoing/fun but what best described me was trusting/caring/serious/loyal/independent and that monster destroyed many of these traits or at the least changed them
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Straw poll by pete1973 @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

All 4, each one interconnects with one or more and makes it hard to see the happiness in the world
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Straw poll part 3 by pete1973 @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

Yes, sad thing is I was 11 and some time shortly before it happened I heard the term a child sexually abused on the news and as soon as he pulled my pants down I knew exactly what that term meant
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.