Newest Members
Greg Hston, Luckylarry1, mike joseph, silenttolong, Rurai
12810 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12810 Members
75 Forums
66108 Topics
462072 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: FINALLY finding a therpiast for MS by betrayed boy @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

it might be good to do a face to face online type of chat with a T I find I can l can learn or get more out of watching the other persons facial expressions and body language then just by talking on the phone or reading what they type, u may check in
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: What triggers your same sex fixation? by silenttolong @ Yesterday at 11:34 PM

It just builds up the with stress I need a fix Its not sex I search out ITs humiliation Then I feel so good for a week or so then the quilt comes back and the cycle begins again Its been repeating itself for 60 years But its out now Seeing a co
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: For Concerned Husky by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My vicious cycle by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 07:19 PM

I try to keep reminding myself that what was done to me was not my fault, that I did not deserve it, did not ask for it and did not consent to it. But one of the major factors helping me to break out of the cycle of shame and hopelessness was to giv
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: expressionism by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:27 PM

sometimes I get bored. sometimes. I want to listen. sometimes I wait in my brain to see. I get automatic smacked by bozna. I am special special. by keeping me mute. never wanted to be ly . ouy. khad to keep away from me. I th
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: yet again by MarkK @ Yesterday at 03:21 PM

yeah naming them whispers was half a joke too bad the rest of the poem isn't
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: breathless (***TRIGGERS***) by MarkK @ Yesterday at 03:20 PM

i did try to warn
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Is sex adiction a brain disease? by don64 @ Yesterday at 02:45 PM

Hi bluesky, For me, all my illness has its roots as an imbalance in some form of mental energy, emotional energy, spiritual energy. If I have a disease that millions of people have, that does not, in my opinion, mean that the source of the illess
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Secrets by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 01:45 PM

death to secrecy. secrecy is death. secrets destroy life. that has been my experience. i replaced secrecy with honesty. it is my new foundation. there are no regrets. the truth set me free. wishing you better than that.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Depressed and isolated by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 09:03 AM

Tryingtolive I am sorry you are feeling so alone--but you are not--we are here and it is a way to connect with people. Have you found anyone here who you feel particularly connected with--PM. I have found a few friends to share, we PM and email.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Questions Greeted with Hostility by newground @ Yesterday at 08:48 AM

His fear was that the relationship wold change... it seems as though that prediction was correct as it inevitably is please try not to beat yourself up for not understanding ...many times we don't either but in continuing to persue the topic may send
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling Low by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 07:26 AM

M75 You have found a good place to help you. We are here to support and not judge. We understand your feelings and challenges. I am sorry you experienced such abuse. You can come here to vent, share, ask questions. I have done more than my fair s
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: for my son, ten years later by AlexBoyd @ Yesterday at 12:33 AM

Sometimes we have to guard our most precious thoughts.
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts Re: Concern with coworker by silenttolong @ Yesterday at 12:13 AM

I know its hard to do but run run run Its not about the money Do you want that life again Even if you do feel tempted its opening up Pandora's box again Leave the past there and look toward the future. Reach for help Do not do as I did ..Be silent
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How long did you keep it secret? by don64 @ 09/03/15 10:22 PM

I didn't begin to remember until age 53--abuse from my father. I left my entire family at that point, as my life made sense to me finally. My family's very sick script is that nothing ever happened. But, I'm convinced a whole lot happened to not o
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: 1ST post back by Nothing Man @ 09/03/15 07:41 PM

How are you doing?
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Lawyer jokes by Nothing Man @ 09/03/15 07:36 PM

What do you call a carful of lawyers going over a cliff? A good start. (with apologies to any attorneys who may be reading this)
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: mysterious skin by DavoSwim @ 09/03/15 06:52 PM

I watched Mysterious Skin upon the recommendation of an MS friend who had watched it and thought it would be worthwhile for me to see it. It was really tough watching it. In some ways, seeing what happened to Neil with his baseball coach was simila
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Don't belong by victor-victim @ 09/03/15 04:34 PM

the greatest joy is to belong. while many wonder "who am i?" i prefer to ponder "whose am i?"
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Abuser May Be Dying by KMCINVA @ 09/03/15 01:39 PM

Today I was speaking with those in the area where the abuser lives. They keep up to date on the abusers from the Diocese. It seems my abuser should have been long dead but seems to keep rebounding. I just wonder why this bas**rd is still here. It s
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hi guys - I'm the dirty little hero by Michael1965 @ 09/03/15 10:47 AM

Eirik I cannot express the gratitude I have for you sharing this with us all. It took incredible strength to share such painful experiences of your life. As I read this I was so deeply moved and encountered so many different emotions and memories.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Medals on the wall by iaccus @ 09/03/15 10:21 AM

Thank you for reading terry
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: G/F Seeking CSA Understanding by Esposa @ 09/03/15 07:25 AM

I would encourage you to mentally separate his sexuality from his abuse. Those pictures may be more related to his abuse?
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts Re: My Karma trying to understand **may Trigger** by Luckylarry1 @ 09/03/15 12:02 AM

I am new to this site and only have had 18 months of VA counseling so far. I had done such a damned good job of being a chameleon for 47 years. But I have run our of the strength to maintain such a facade. My MST has taken over my thoughts and fears,
Military Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Minneapolis MST group possibility by Luckylarry1 @ 09/02/15 11:51 PM

I appreciate your efforts in Minnesota. I am new to this site and have only been in VA counseling for 18 months. I have yet to find a group of men who experienced MST. I am not comfortable with discussing my issues, yet help is so very hard to find.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.