Newest Members
Hank2, Severe stammer, Jeff B., Aquarian, synthguy
12837 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Melanie (44), txb (21)
Who's Online
6 registered (Mishka95673, gettingstronger, 4 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12837 Members
75 Forums
66346 Topics
463577 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Missing by petercorbett @ Today at 09:33 PM

My fraternal brothers. Around this time a year ago, something happened to a very great friend/brother. His name here in MS was pufferfish. Aka known as Allen. He was a MOD here in MS. He was a great source of information & help to hundreds here
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: So I like to play the victim by Bluedogone @ Today at 09:29 PM

Hi Elijah, Twenty four hours made a world of difference. I'm glad you were able to get some sleep. That helps so much to change how you feel and how you can deal with the way things are going. But it doesn't change one bit how completely unprofessi
Jump to new posts Lucille Morgan Wilson by victor-victim @ Today at 09:10 PM

THE VINDICATION OF VINCENT VAN GOGH The whirling has stopped now, the mad twisting of the trees, the agonized writhing of the universe as it flings stars, glowing coals, into the black hole of night. I left my brushes with Gauguin. Even he, my cl
Male Survivors
I'll send you a PM.
Jump to new posts Re: Survivor of sexual , mental and physical abuse by victor-victim @ Today at 08:28 PM

a warm welcome to you, Severe stammer. thank you for speaking out and sharing some soul. what type of paint is your favourite? i lack the patience to paint but i have always dreamed of doing it. it is one of my fantasy hobbies, like gardening a
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts Re: Why can't I let things go? by unhappycamper @ Today at 08:07 PM

I agree, O'sguy. Rape is a crime of opportunity. Takes a gang to victimize a grown man, alcohol or drugs to victimize a teen, and force plus intimidation to victimize a child. Peace! We're all trying to let the bad stuff go, and knowing we're not al
Jump to new posts Reg Meuross by victor-victim @ Today at 07:58 PM

WORRY NO MORE if you need me come and see me I will worry no more. if you love me go and tell me I will worry no more. when youíre down and on a low note and your lifeboatís a man-of-war just call me and I will hear you I will worry no more.
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Was the media of you for sale, shared or private by lapchinj @ Today at 07:47 PM

I don't know if what I write here should have an indication that it might contain triggers. I don't mean to hurt anyone. I know that this is a hard subject to answer because most of us don't know the prime reason of why photos and movies were taken
Jump to new posts Re: Legacy by Nothing Man @ Today at 07:25 PM

(((Jeff))) Never have I known anyone more deserving of love and respect than you. Mike
Male Survivors
Thanks, GT. Don
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: N) Rustic by tommyb @ Today at 05:30 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts on how we were groomed by Severe stammer @ Today at 05:23 PM

My groomer and child molester was about 5 years older than me , it started from the age of 12 till I was 16 , he befriended me at first acting like a big brother and father figure, my home life was very severe abuse. He started buying me gifts treati
Male Survivors
Dave I understand your point. I would like to see them defrocked and then forced to live in these homes--but I guess the diocese would have no control over them if they were defrocked. I think the whole sex abuse by the priests was handled wrongly
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling lost and alone... by jas4159 @ Today at 03:37 PM

hello silent no longer: I do understand and relate to your story and feelings. It is good you are questing and searching for answers. it is a good sign of a beginning for recovery. I have been on this site for several years now and your questions
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: mother - nurting, loving, NOT by gaatt @ Today at 02:11 PM

Hi Severe Stammer, That sounds really horrible! How have you fared in supporting your own healing process? Cheers, GAATT
Ask The Website Committee
Jump to new posts How can i show my artwork by Severe stammer @ Today at 01:52 PM

Hello All Ive been painting for a few years now some are quite meaningful in coming to terms with childhood abuse and how you can be treated in later life , id also like to donate the painting to you , I love to paint for The british stammering asso
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Husky's Piano Lounge by concerned_husky @ Today at 01:46 PM

From musician to musician...this one's for Bey. Recorded with the finest equipment gathered from the junkyard, hopefully the message of the musical content comes through nonetheless.
Jump to new posts Each Damned Day by AlexBoyd @ Today at 01:16 PM

I hate myself. Is there really anything worse a person can do? I direct it at myself, But hate is the lens of my life. Itís a poison, soiling all I contact. My compassion is nothing more than a cracked eggshell. Two good things have come from me: my
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Outcast for speaking up by Severe stammer @ Today at 01:11 PM

This might sound like madness but being honest is the only way im going to live my life again , ive got a nice flat I paint don't have to prove im normal anymore no more ridicule no more humiliation , just me coming to terms with the shit life ive ha
Jump to new posts Re: For Concerned Husky by Sven @ Today at 01:08 PM

Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Courage to disclose by Taz Stu @ Today at 01:04 PM

I think some people just struggle to comprehend and deal with that sort of information and emotional support. Normally the people that understand the best, have been abused themselves.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Sports...? by Taz Stu @ Today at 12:50 PM

England are out lol. Come on New Zealand!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: . by concerned_husky @ Today at 12:42 PM

I really am at a loss for words here. Just...thank you. I'm one hell of a lucky bastard to have you guys around.
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: It all finally clicked... by BigV @ Today at 12:21 PM

I just wanted to check, and let you know that I'm doing better. Thank you all for your words of support, it has really helped. I'll be back to respond to your comments at some point. Here's to hanging in there.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Can't talk about it by Severe stammer @ Today at 11:37 AM

Hello TXB Big Hug x Im happy to meet you and listen your not alone anymore ,you in a very safe place , we all understand what the effects of childhood abuse can do as we grow older believe me ive been in your boat , we are all traumatised in differen
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.