Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 28 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63653 Topics
444536 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Work in Progress by Nothing Man @ 09/25/14 05:11 PM

George, your story resonates with me as my mother was one of my perps. There is growth and healing here and you are welcome.
Humor
Jump to new posts amazing home remedies by Nothing Man @ 09/25/14 05:03 PM

AMAZING SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES: THESE REALLY WORK!! 1. TO AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES, GET SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU CHOP. 2. GUYS, TO AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT- USE THE SIN
Humor
Jump to new posts Fun with puns by Nothing Man @ 09/25/14 04:58 PM

Pun - ography · I tried to catch some fog. I mist. · When chemists die, they barium. · Jokes about German sausage are the wurst. · A soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran. · I know a guy who is addicted t
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: New guy by Bardo @ 09/25/14 03:51 PM

Frm73, I am new here too. The more I read, the more I am beginning to understand the breadth and depth of the damage that was done to me. Keep reading, and post when you feel able. I will be reading, and your hard work may get me to the point where I
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Thank You by traveler @ 09/25/14 03:26 PM

Welcome, LuckyCharm! may your sojourn here be healing and beneficial to both you and your H. i hope that he is able to join us, too one day. these forums have been of immeasurable help to me in my journey. a veritable life-line. i am sure that you
Introductions
Jump to new posts Thank You by LuckyCharm @ 09/25/14 03:08 PM

Hello. My first post, just wanted to say thank you. I feel a bit uncomfortable posting here, as it's full of words so sacred and raw…often spoken for the first time. I was going to go straight to the family and friends section to post but couldn'
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: For the first time I am writing "my story" by Bardo @ 09/25/14 02:13 PM

I am new here. But I sense the desperation in your post. Please know that there are many many of us here, and that we are all pulling for you. No Man is an Island. The words you have said are the truth, and truth doesn't care whether or not it is bel
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Work in Progress by Bardo @ 09/25/14 01:15 PM

George F, Your story resonates with me. I'm happy that you are working on all fronts to open and reignite your spirit again, and look forward to hearing more from you as you do.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: There'ss comfort knowing I'm not alone by Bardo @ 09/25/14 01:10 PM

Lumpy For my very first post on these boards, I wish you peace. May you walk among friends along the path of recovery. I will be a few steps behind you.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: taking a break by journey4two @ 09/25/14 11:33 AM

That sounds like a good plan, HD! You know where to find us if you hit a rough patch. All the best to you <3
Poetry
Jump to new posts Poem 57 by dark empathy @ 09/25/14 11:16 AM

Look down, look down, there's nothing up ahead, Look down, look down, there's hatred where you tread. The sun, will shine, as gold as any love, Look down, look down, there's no sun up above, I've done, no wrong, sweet jesus hear my prayer, Look do
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Endings by Obi @ 09/25/14 10:34 AM

this is a good song.... buuuuuuuuut, i do have to admit that i like sixpence none the richer's cover better than the original.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: 2 weeks of slipping by traveler @ 09/25/14 09:12 AM

Originally Posted By: freeze-oni have kept my mind clean, my accountability tight, and my service to others at a maximum......always vulnerable . . .But in it all, I am among others who can identify, support and still show healthy compassion for a
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: 2 weeks of slipping by freeze-on @ 09/25/14 08:23 AM

I made it bro! But scared the heck out of my vulnerabilities.....one day at a time......peace.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Mothers heart attack - now I'm confused by traveler @ 09/25/14 06:45 AM

tbk - i get it. funny - it is so much easier for me to see the truth of the situation when it concerns someone else instead of me! to clarify things a bit: your mother's current health status does not change the damage she did to you when you were
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Dear Diary by traveler @ 09/25/14 05:19 AM

oh, si... if i were your teacher, i would quickly try to contact you to see if you were in immediate danger from the abuser or from your own action. and then if you were a minor, i would contact the authorities to let them know that a crime had bee
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Dear Diary by si @ 09/25/14 03:11 AM

Just a poem I wrote for a creative writing class. I was really trying to channel my emotions into the poem to make something that sounded authentic.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Dear Diary by si @ 09/25/14 03:10 AM

Dear Diary Dear Diary, I wish my life would end. I wish I wasn’t ugly and excused I wish my mom was not on heroin I wish my father didn’t leave me bruised I wish I was always someone different I wish I could be innocent and pure I wish my family wa
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts The monster died today by davidm @ 09/25/14 01:39 AM

I wrote, submitted and then retracted a letter to the Editor of the Calgary Herald this evening. He's dead. He's not going to hurt anymore people in future. It's no longer my fight. Here's what I wrote: Alberta’s Injustice to Victims of Sexual Assa
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: taking a break by tbkkfile @ 09/25/14 12:38 AM

Wishing you happiness, peace and healing HD
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Mothers heart attack - now I'm confused by tbkkfile @ 09/25/14 12:18 AM

I've just learn't that on Saturday my Mother had a heart attack, she's 86 and her health over the last couple of years has been deteriorating and it's left me in a real quandry, and very confused emotionally. A bit of background When I was around 11
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Endings by Still @ 09/25/14 12:11 AM

Crowded House had an absolutely amazing run at it. This was their last song for their last concert on the last day they were a band. If you did not know them throughout the 80s and 90s, you really missed a true phenomenon. If you think your recogni
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: taking a break by Still @ 09/24/14 11:44 PM

One departing song:
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts taking a break by HD001 @ 09/24/14 11:38 PM

I've been coming here for a couple years now. I attended my first al anon meeting this week. I'm in therapy and it time for some serious me time. I'm so grateful for all the support I've received from all of you. It has helped me get through some
Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.