Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
7 registered (86, don64, finallyhere, pufferfish, aniceguy, 1 invisible), 31 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63372 Topics
443134 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: creek by Nothing Man @ 08/17/14 04:19 PM

Levels Of Stress You pick up a hitchhiker... A beautiful girl. Suddenly she faints inside your car and you take her to the hospital. Now that's stressful. But at the hospital, they say she is pregnant and congratulate you that you're
Humor
Jump to new posts creek by Nothing Man @ 08/17/14 04:16 PM

[img:left]http://s386.photobucket.com/user/Snowfool66/media/Schitt_Creek_Sign_zpsedc24343.jpg.html[/img]
Humor
Jump to new posts inventing the motorcycle by Nothing Man @ 08/17/14 04:13 PM

The inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur, 'Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is that you can hang out wi
Humor
Jump to new posts I need a raise by Nothing Man @ 08/17/14 04:12 PM

Employee: Excuse me sir, may I talk to you? Boss: Sure, come on inů What can I do for you? Employee: Well sir, as you know, I have been an employee of this prestigious firm for over ten years. Boss: Yes. Employee: I won't beat around the bush
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: silly clever science humour by Nothing Man @ 08/17/14 04:04 PM

A uranium atom walked into a reactor and realized he was in the wrong place. "Time for me to split," he said.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: SWEET Justice! by Nothing Man @ 08/17/14 03:54 PM

One of my perps was a 14 (or so) year old boy who raped me. A couple things are clear, however. I've had a really rough life as an alcoholic suffering from major depression. I've drunk myself out of every good job and schooling opportunity I've had
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: A life fully lived?? by GoodSamaritan @ 08/17/14 03:48 PM

Robbie, I watched a couple of those interviews yesterday, and I see what you mean. I believe one of the videos you posted makes a brief comment on his difficult childhood, but no details are given. All we are told is that he already had a step
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Home & realizing how negative an influence mom is by Nothing Man @ 08/17/14 03:41 PM

NSM, I had a situation almost exactly like yours, except that in my scenario my mother the alcoholic and addict was also one of my perps. It is amazing how an uber-manipulative person can twist words, deeds and even love itself in an effort to get w
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Escape #2: An Update by peacemaker67 @ 08/17/14 01:30 PM

Hey there-sounds like a lot has happened since our last chat. WOW-great for you with the move. Anyone who ever works to manipulate us or "guilt" us for their problems will always be baggage. OK to visit, but not ok to carry their life burde
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts learning to embrace loneliness help plese by HD001 @ 08/17/14 01:07 PM

So I feel pretty damn lonely. It sucks. I feel more alone in my marriage then I ever felt being single. I'm putting a lot of work in on myself and doing things that are good for me again and this feels good but this lonely thing keeps bothering me. M
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: The meanings of our "pen names" by HD001 @ 08/17/14 12:40 PM

It's my nickname. HD or Hilda is what my friend's call me
Family and Friends
Cut yourself some slack. Seriously. The great thing about kids is that they still love you despite your shortcomings and ALL parents have shortcomings. Now you know that your daughter would like more hugs so just make a point to hug her more often. I
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: I thought I'd cracked fatherhood - obviously not by finallyhere @ 08/17/14 12:22 PM

I agree, you have cast aside a lot for the betterment of yourself and family. My father too never hugged, showed any kind of compassion or affection. I lacked in this area as I reared my girls too but I tried too. They learned I had problems we discu
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Afraid to Move Forward by sorryson @ 08/17/14 12:18 PM

Hey Jude I am where you are. I think questioning will allow me to find some answers. I admit my conclusions change through out the day depending on how I feel. I am trying to understand and I know I want to be happy. I see happy people around me an
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Pray for me please by sorryson @ 08/17/14 12:12 PM

Fhorns I have only been here a short time and I have found the words and support of people have been so helpful. I was abused by a teacher who was a priest. I never lost my faith but I did loose faith in many people. Since my breakdown several year
Off Topic
Jump to new posts A life fully lived?? by Still @ 08/17/14 11:46 AM

Originally Posted By: GoodSamaritanThank you for this post, Robbie. Right after I read your post, I did a little research on Jay Adams, and I've just ordered "Lords of Dogtown," and "Dogtown and Z - Boys" from Amazon. I lived in
Classifieds
Jump to new posts NYC area therapist led survivor group by Chris Anderson @ 08/17/14 10:14 AM

Quote:Hello, all, I wanted to let everyone know that I'm beginning a new psychotherapy group next month for male survivors. There aren't nearly enough resources around for survivors, especially in a group setting, and I'm very excited to be able t
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Remembering how young/nieve 13/14 is by Sven @ 08/17/14 08:00 AM

Whenever I look at those kids I can't help but wonder what's happening to them, are they safe, well fed, how are there parents etc.. And esp the little ones, I wonder how is it even possible, to do those horrible things to them.. They are so small!
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Songs for survivors by bluesky @ 08/17/14 07:40 AM

This music helps me relax and focus its amazing to watch to enjoy.
Family and Friends
I don't think you've become him at all. Like you said they know about the abuse so they know it is something that could be very hard or impossible for you, even if you'd like to do it. They understand. Its one thing if you are a totally cold, mean, u
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Adventurer by Robert E Howard by dark empathy @ 08/17/14 04:16 AM

glad you like. As I said always comes evening is rather the oposite of this. I can't say Conan has been a real thing for me, indeed I only discovered the original conan stories a few years ago, and while I loved the style, and also appreciated the f
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts I thought I'd cracked fatherhood - obviously not by tbkkfile @ 08/17/14 03:21 AM

This weekend I've been knocked sideways, I'd hoped that I'd learnt from the crap job my parents did but it seems not. Rewind to when I was 11 **********TRIGGER WARNINGS********** At the time of my abuse, home life was pretty crap, my Father had ne
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Healing Circle - Cancelled Sunday Aug. 17, 2014 by Anomalous @ 08/17/14 03:18 AM

Hi Guys, The Healing Circle is cancelled for this Sunday, August 17, 2014. Anomalous
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Things boys discover by lapchinj @ 08/17/14 12:13 AM

935 shooting your new "real" bow and arrow in your parents finished basement and missing the target 2 out of 3 times. Peace, Rainbows, Love, Healing & Hope <3 XOXO Jeff
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Things boys discover by lapchinj @ 08/17/14 12:07 AM

934 When I was 9 and trying to look older by sitting in my parents car on my knees with my cousin's winter wool navy uniform in the summer Peace, Rainbows, Love, Healing & Hope <3 XOXO Jeff
Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.