Newest Members
country_guy, ce, Lalinda, RichNewman, woodyamorc
12600 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bowen (50), CNYTX11 (43), markchristopher (28), RPG (61)
Who's Online
6 registered (Michgem, VASurvivor, betrayed boy, 3 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12600 Members
74 Forums
64693 Topics
452107 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by petercorbett @ 02/26/15 06:57 AM

G, My Canadian brother/friend. You are a worthy human being, a loveable person, a kind & gentle person. Try and keep those thoughts about suicide at bay. Wish you well in life & healing, please be kind & gentle on yourself. Love, Hugs
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Funerals Put Life in Perspective by sorryson @ 02/26/15 06:03 AM

Kevin you are so correct about this. It was at my Dad's viewing I started to feel our estrangement for so many, many years was for nothing. It was here I learned he had been sexually abused as a child and had devoted his life to a children's advocac
Poetry
Jump to new posts C.S.Calverley - CHANGED. by victor-victim @ 02/26/15 05:44 AM

CHANGED I know not why my soul is rack'd: Why I ne'er smile as was my wont: I only know that, as a fact, I don't. I used to roam o'er glen and glade, Buoyant and blithe as other folk: And not unfrequently I made
Humor
Jump to new posts superhero by victor-victim @ 02/26/15 05:25 AM

Humor
Jump to new posts bondage by victor-victim @ 02/26/15 05:20 AM

6 x 007 = 042
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: mesmerising by victor-victim @ 02/26/15 05:18 AM

stop staring!
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: monsters in the cloest by victor-victim @ 02/26/15 05:13 AM

WOW! seems like we have all had a few monsters to conquer. there were a few bullets in your poem, traveler, that hit my bullseye. Originally Posted By: travelerMonsters exposed to light, start to shrink! These scars on my body and face aren
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: my first support-oriented "video" by traveler @ 02/26/15 04:56 AM

i found a chance to watch this today, MarkK. you chose some very powerful and evocative images. i loved the music - i think you are a musician - right? was that one of your compositions or you playing it? on the downside, the juxtaposition of posi
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Any suggestion??? by MYTIME @ 02/26/15 04:44 AM

Hello, Today was a ‘big’ day for me. After years (20+) of carrying my abuse quietly and months of searching for a fitting T, I had an assessment with what I like to think was a fitting one. I had taken my time to ‘prepare’ for this. I woke up in hig
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: monsters in the cloest by traveler @ 02/26/15 03:59 AM

this reminds me of one of my old poems from a few years back: Letting the Monsters Out Standing there, back pressed against the door, pushing with all my strength, trying to keep the monsters in the dark, out of sight, inside the closet. I don’t
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ms.org needs us! we can help. by victor-victim @ 02/26/15 03:03 AM

reddit/donate 'giving 10% back' voting has ended! The winners will be announced some time tomorrow (February 26, 2015) on the reddit Twitter account.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: It Hurts by victor-victim @ 02/26/15 02:34 AM

it hurts just to read your pain, usmc97. i makes me angry to think about the suffering you've endured. always remember. you are more than just an imaginary number. never forget.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: The Cold Within - James P. Kinney by victor-victim @ 02/26/15 02:31 AM

thanks for the comment, SmartShadow. i would say that i have been a few of these characters. namely, paragraphs 4, 5 and 7.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: WHY? by victor-victim @ 02/26/15 02:27 AM

très jolie et drôle aussi. merci pour le sourire, mon ami.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: confession by victor-victim @ 02/26/15 02:22 AM

i climbed to the top of my mountain of failures, and planted the flag of success!
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: courage of a coward by victor-victim @ 02/26/15 02:18 AM

thank you! you are the one who inspired me to write this. I_Want_2_Thrive_2
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: peace of mind by victor-victim @ 02/26/15 02:11 AM

wishing you peace.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: The Card Game by victor-victim @ 02/26/15 01:54 AM

sometimes it seems like the deck is stacked and there's nothing but crooked dealers and bad hands and the house of marked cards always wins. like a sucker, you still think you might have a chance, if only the game wasn't rigged, then you start to th
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: ............... by victor-victim @ 02/26/15 01:42 AM

very moving. i am so glad you chose to repost your poem, SEVEN ARROWS. your gift is appreciated and accepted. it has entered my heart, and it has stirred my emotions. too many times i have cried in the dark, alone, without tears. surrounded
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: monsters in the cloest by victor-victim @ 02/26/15 01:21 AM

this is no joke. i actually had a monster in my closet. i woke up from a nightmare, and he was standing over my bed. when i screamed, my mother called, and the monster ran into the closet and hid just before she came into my room. i made her g
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Me and a classmate by TW16 @ 02/26/15 01:07 AM

A couple of weeks ago my classmate gave me a ride to the light rail station. When we got there we started talking about sexuality, and I told him I wasn't sure of my own sexuality. A long story short, he ended up grabbing my crotch and fondling me.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Inspiration Just for today by victor-victim @ 02/25/15 11:21 PM

"One of the most effective means by which we share ourselves is Argument. I say, therefore, one has a duty to argue. It is the price we pay for the space we occupy on this Earth. Argument is the affirmation of our being." "Argument i
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 02/25/15 09:45 PM

you . first . asked me to ride you. then you asked me to love you. then you teach and tell "tell him hise a girl. I cant look at my penis. dad wont lye let me. let me be me. let me now. lET ME GORA. GROW GORW . FOR INTO AM NAN. I AM OT
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 02/25/15 09:37 PM

You re an awesome guy Peter! I really thank you for not leaving me. I am not alone and feel free because and the other Gents! hold my hand. G
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Funerals Put Life in Perspective by woodenshoes @ 02/25/15 07:18 PM

Page 9 of 12 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.