Newest Members
Rurai, ratherbfishing, NeverAgainSB, It Just Is, HealingHope
12805 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
5 registered (Alyosha, Ghostcrab124, bluesky, 2 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12805 Members
75 Forums
66062 Topics
461838 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Giving it a try by iaccus @ 08/27/15 02:52 PM

Deep Terry, I feel your pain.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Giving it a try by Terry1992 @ 08/27/15 02:42 PM

The beat has been long gone who the fuck would even care;  My eyes have no tears you can see truth through my stare.   No one can ever know how you took my heartbeat and stole my soul You got away with it you worthless piece of shit
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Robert Manwill age 11 TRIGGERS by victor-victim @ 08/27/15 02:36 PM

people in my family are asking what they could have done, who's to blame, how did it happen, why didn't we see it coming, what were the warning signs... ???? all good questions, but ultimately the murderer is the one who committed the murder. c
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Robert Manwill age 11 TRIGGERS by iaccus @ 08/27/15 02:30 PM

Im sorry to hear that victor-victim, yes I am partially at fault, I had the opportunity to stop it and failed to do so. Thats why the pain is so deep. Long story
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Robert Manwill age 11 TRIGGERS by victor-victim @ 08/27/15 02:27 PM

it is hard enough to read about it. it must be hell to experience. i cannot imagine the frustration, but it must be similar to the situation we are experiencing in our family with the murder of my 8 year niece last december. http://www.malesurv
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Robert Manwill age 11 TRIGGERS by iaccus @ 08/27/15 02:12 PM

Thank you victor victim for posting that information about Robert's story. The media only knows half of what he suffered at their hands and thats on me.
Ask The Website Committee
Jump to new posts Private Forum for Friends and Family by LuckyCharm @ 08/27/15 01:47 PM

Forgive me for starting a new topic. I couldn't seem to add on to MariAnna's previous question on why there are no private forums. The Website Committee responded that private forums are only for paid memberships. I just wanted to clarify, even wi
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Projected pain TRIGGERS by iaccus @ 08/27/15 01:37 PM

Thank you LinEar
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Blurred boundaries? *Triggers* by iaccus @ 08/27/15 11:39 AM

I can relate to your situation, I am also married 20+ years to a wonderful woman but I am a bi male. I hope you find some answers for yourself and your wifes sake. It isnt easy being me as they say!
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: first post by Chase Eric @ 08/27/15 11:20 AM

Originally Posted By: AlyoshaThank you everyone, and sorry for being an idiot Well if you're an idiot, then by definition I am, too
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Do Accusations Ever End by don64 @ 08/27/15 11:20 AM

Hi Kevin, I, too, readily share my CSA information. My position now is that my CSA is the primary feature of my life at this time. It has modified my life in ways that are still inconclusively and unpredictably resonating with me on a daily basis.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Anyone else relate by Tryingtolive @ 08/27/15 11:15 AM

Seeing a couple ...(male and female) wishing u had that connection ... That someone ... Very jealous of seeing these relationships... Wondering what it's like
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Sexual attraction vs bonding vs abuse by Chase Eric @ 08/27/15 11:14 AM

TtL - I don't know if this will help, but I'll throw it out there (at worst to whither on the vine)... For me - as with you - it was hard to see what happened as "abuse" - and not just because it physically was not always disagreeable, o
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by woodenshoes @ 08/27/15 11:14 AM

G Sorry your hurting. Take care brother from another mother. Ws
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: first post by woodenshoes @ 08/27/15 10:59 AM

Alyosha We all have been there. Take care you are among friends. Ws
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: first post by Alyosha @ 08/27/15 10:47 AM

Thank you everyone, and sorry for being an idiot
Humor
The link is here: http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-3153/Hilarious-Yoga-Mat-for-Sale-Ad-on-Craigslist.html
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Do Accusations Ever End by KMCINVA @ 08/27/15 10:18 AM

Another strange thing happened on the way to forum. Yesterday speaking with an old friend. I could sense hesitancy in his voice. He said he heard I was on the infamous list and wanted to let me know. I laughed and said no. I said where did you hear
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Sexual attraction vs bonding vs abuse by Jay1946 @ 08/27/15 10:04 AM

You're not alone. I also experience same sex attraction. I'll describe it as sexual confusion. Thanks to therapy I've been able to determine that the childhood sexual abuse was the origin of this confusion. I've been married for more than 35 years,I
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: first post by Chase Eric @ 08/27/15 09:54 AM

Alyosha - I do that, too. It's OK. We're here.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by petercorbett @ 08/27/15 09:09 AM

g, Never give up on hope. Be kind & gentle on yourself. You are a worthwhile & loveable human being. Still suffering from childhood abuse many years after the fact. It's odd that us boys, now men had assumed full responsibility for things b
Poetry
Jump to new posts Mark Edward Nevin by victor-victim @ 08/27/15 07:50 AM

I Know Why The Willow Weeps Back in the days of the dinosaur The willow stood proud like the sycamore The apes got smart and learned how to talk And eat with a knife and a spoon and a fork They moved into houses that turned into towns And invented
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Mankind Project? by VASurvivor @ 08/27/15 12:26 AM

I figure this is a recovery topic. If not, feel free to move it. [url=www.mankindproject.org]www.mankindproject.org[/url] www.mankindproject.org Has anyone here come across this? Has anyone attended? What can you tell me? Was it beneficial?
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Sexual attraction vs bonding vs abuse by VASurvivor @ 08/27/15 12:24 AM

Read your post after I posted mine (Blurred boundaries). I agree that early sexual abuse confuses healthy bonding. You are not alone. Sexual feelings are not fucked up. They are a "god" given right. Having them introduced too early, bef
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Blurred boundaries? *Triggers* by VASurvivor @ 08/27/15 12:10 AM

Where to begin? I am married (wife), and have been working for 3+ years in couples counseling. I have also been going to individual counseling. As of yesterday, I have a new therapist, due to moving out of state. A few weeks ago, I became attract
Page 6 of 12 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.