Newest Members
Nora, matthewdavid, M.L., SammyJG, Rod2112
12887 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
beakin (63), jenkob (52)
Who's Online
1 registered (Dissociated1), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12887 Members
75 Forums
66697 Topics
466045 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: good emotions vs bad emotions by Seekingwisdom @ 11/27/15 07:33 PM

Thanks justplainme this hits home for me as my emotions controlled me most my life until I finally started my journey of healing from my CSA which started when I was 5 by an adult female in our neighborhood. Then again different neighborhood by 2 dif
Jump to new posts Re: I Will Weep by victor-victim @ 11/27/15 07:22 PM

such a powerful statement! intense and serious. it penetrates.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Complexed trauma by Severe stammer @ 11/27/15 06:54 PM

I think ive had complexed Traum all my life . I never trusted anyone , always had people taking the piss out of my speech and nervous disposition . I feel ive been trapped all my life , trying to be loved but cant be loved always trying to prove peop
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Gained a sister, lost a mother *some triggers* by Seekingwisdom @ 11/27/15 06:50 PM

Sven so sorry for your pain and suffering but I'm so glad you're here sharing cause we here at MS know pain and suffering all too well and give each other much understanding and support and a safe place. Your sharing gives me courage to continue my h
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Exercise Motivation Team by 1in6 @ 11/27/15 06:49 PM

txb, I thought this post must have died also. It's a shame, exercise of any kind is really good I think. As for how it helps with my PTSD is with the more dissociative issues that I have. Flashbacks, vivid memories and nightmares have really had s
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Being in Control by justplainme @ 11/27/15 05:41 PM

the day will come when the risk to blossom will be better than the risk to never hatch carries the fire, wishing that fire blows strong and sturdy for you, stay well.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: expressionism by Sterling @ 11/27/15 05:39 PM

please god I like women. I don't want to know what guys look like please no moer. no more food no more. I don't want this. I am not a ga bad guy I am not I like people. I love people I don't want to I don't want to touch guys please I am not like tha
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Inspirational Quotes by justplainme @ 11/27/15 05:39 PM

love that last one!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Who is this inside me talking? by justplainme @ 11/27/15 05:37 PM

i like your thoughts carries the fire, i agree.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: expressionism by Sterling @ 11/27/15 05:36 PM

Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Why can't I just get a job? by justplainme @ 11/27/15 05:36 PM

And about bosses who are bullies, it's just a fragile hold they have on their power so they need to use force and rudeness to imitate strength and authority, a man who love's what he does does his best not to abuse others. But instead seeks their dev
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Why can't I just get a job? by justplainme @ 11/27/15 05:33 PM

Hermit first of all let me tell you that you seem like a very bright young man, the way you speak of the computer classes show's that there is someone there that know's what this is about, have you ever wondered why it is that you procrastinate so mu
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday Lionking! by betrayed boy @ 11/27/15 05:26 PM

hey kid I hope u found something fun to do yesterday, I know ur going through some rough times but keep ur head up, all things must pass including the bad stuff, so lets hope ur 20th year is ur year to find some peace and joy in life I'm thinking of
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts good emotions vs bad emotions by justplainme @ 11/27/15 05:17 PM

I have been noticing that our emotions are our fuel for the engine of living. What is most hurtful is the accumulation of emotions in ourselves that are damaging. Anger, fear, shame, guilt, despair,hate, envy, all of these emotions have ruled my life
Jump to new posts Re: Lessons learned by Sterling @ 11/27/15 04:50 PM

nice. James.
Family and Friends
So true mountaingirl! Thanks a lot for your kind words. I'm working on it each second of my life. But the feeling of waste is also very present. Before knowing his story we were acting like we both found the person we were looking for all our life. A
Jump to new posts Re: A single trickle of blood by victor-victim @ 11/27/15 03:50 PM

U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Independent Inquiry Into Child Sex Abuse UK by zip14 @ 11/27/15 03:39 PM

Inquiry Website It is expected to last 5 years and cost Millions. Let's hope it spreads to other countries.
Jump to new posts Re: Intro by honorableman @ 11/27/15 03:26 PM

Welcome 'bro. You have come to a great place.
Jump to new posts A single trickle of blood by iaccus @ 11/27/15 03:25 PM

A single trickle of blood works its way down my leg This is the ultimate betrayal The ultimate lesson my father has to teach me Lessons given in the shower stall on weekends The culmination of all the smaller betrayals that have gone before A single
Survivor Stories
Jump to new posts Unstructured play time... by oic @ 11/27/15 03:20 PM

*** Possible Triggers *** I learned in therapy between the ages of three & five, I went out of my heart and into my head when I accepted responsibility for defusing the drunken and violent rages of my father, in efforts to protect my mom, sis
Jump to new posts Lessons learned by iaccus @ 11/27/15 03:01 PM

Lessons learned in the darkness of night Lessons learned in the heat of your room Lesson learned in the secrecy of family Lessons taught by a father so cruel Lessons learned in the throes of lust Lessons Learned in the shadow of mistrust Lessons le
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: He's balancing between two life paths - help! by MountainGirl @ 11/27/15 02:18 PM

Hi Meloe, I can relate to your predicament. If I have any words of advice, they would be to take good care of you. Your friend is on a journey and if he chooses the path of healing, things may get more difficult before they get better, and the best w
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Happy birthday Lionking! by Nothing Man @ 11/27/15 01:17 PM

I hope this is a good day for you. No longer a teenager -- this is a big event! Please do something really nice for yourself today. You deserve it. Mike
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Who is this inside me talking? by Carries The Fire @ 11/27/15 12:59 PM

One thing I know from myself, and get it reconfirmed every day on here, is that my/our abusers have taken a lot from us, but what they left us with is amplified compassion and empathy, for which I know sounds strange, but I find it to be true. Also i
Page 6 of 11 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.