Newest Members
lmarsden, Raysn226, 20;1;14;5., Talman, royalmango
12771 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (40), Harry (34), knigh50 (54), mike54 (57)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 24 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12771 Members
75 Forums
65784 Topics
460119 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ***TRIGGER*** Castration fear by traveler @ 07/23/15 05:16 PM

Jeff - i can relate to the fear of being cut - but never was my life threatened. it hurts to think that was done to you. amazingly, i was not triggered by reading your story. i had very strong feelings of empathy - but not the personal panic that us
Introductions
Jump to new posts Survivor with Dissociative Identity Disorder by Dissociated1 @ 07/23/15 04:13 PM

I stumbled on MS.org a few weeks ago and was more than a bit surprised that in 6 years of therapy, none of my doctors ever mentioned it. I guess when the pupil is ready the teacher will appear. My first wife was killed in a car accident when I was 2
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: ????? by Sterling @ 07/23/15 03:43 PM

Peter thanks a lot for everything. I have been away from the computer for a while Talk soon! hugs, g
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: free association & freedom of expression by Sterling @ 07/23/15 03:42 PM

I cant thank you guys for your support! I need a man. I am afraid , nervous. I was so humiliated as a boy. My aunt absolutely destroyed me. My dad brought me there and , I have a memory where he took me from my crib without my mom knowing, br
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: The product of a less than ideal union by Dissociated1 @ 07/23/15 03:05 PM

(Apologies for responding before posting my intro; I was moved to reply) I remember saying to my psychologist a few years ago I was "just like" my parents. She cut me short, told me I was NOTHING like them. That there were two kinds of peo
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: The product of a less than ideal union by Nothing Man @ 07/23/15 02:58 PM

iaccus, what we become is often the product of what we have endured, and you went through more than anyone should. But that abuse did not make you diseased, malformed, or predetermined to be a mess. Your mind is reacting the way it is because you k
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: The product of a less than ideal union by iaccus @ 07/23/15 11:20 AM

Have been reading about cause and effect clinical information with regards to abuse. It just seems like logically I am destined to be messed up no matter what I do. I am seeking other support groups like MS for seriously messed up people with delusio
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Psychological - hallucination and paranoi by KMCINVA @ 07/23/15 11:05 AM

Iaccus I use to see the abuse in flashbacks and feel the touch of the abuse. As I healed the frequency diminished. I could hear his words over and over. There were times when others would utter his words and I would see his face. I never saw this
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Colorblind guy sees color for the first time by iaccus @ 07/23/15 10:55 AM

very cool
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Psychological - hallucination and paranoi by iaccus @ 07/23/15 10:52 AM

I have been at MS for some time now and i am wondering if I am the only one who suffers from hallucinations and paranoia. I am diagnosed with delusional disorder and ptsd. Does no one else hear voices or see things on occasion related to their abuse?
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Every Day Mindfulness by bluesky @ 07/23/15 09:31 AM

Thanks Bardo I am feeling much better my back is better. It is the first time that I truly gave my self up to being mindful when my body is in pain. The mindfulness gave me a gift of presents that helped me realize that my anger was traped and when I
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Devastated to Learn Dad Told of His Abuse by KMCINVA @ 07/23/15 09:02 AM

Paul I sent you a PM. Kevin
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Devastated to Learn Dad Told of His Abuse by sorryson @ 07/23/15 07:39 AM

another night of flashbacks and meomories I would like to forget. The stress of all the family issues is taking a toll on me. I did not sleep last night, when I closed my eyes the images of the abuse and feeling he was touching me overtook me. My wi
Humor
Jump to new posts the eyes have it by victor-victim @ 07/23/15 07:22 AM

eye drops eye witnesses
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: insomniac by victor-victim @ 07/23/15 07:16 AM

Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Your life in Six Words by victor-victim @ 07/23/15 06:59 AM

why did god give me life? how can i ever repay him?
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Your life in Six Words by victor-victim @ 07/23/15 06:55 AM

i just wanted to be loved
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: sharing by victor-victim @ 07/23/15 06:54 AM

thanks for sharing
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: physical memories by don64 @ 07/23/15 04:50 AM

Hi Ben, I was a day before signing papers to be fast tracked into assisted living as a disabled person when I finally understood my mother's sexual abuse, physical abuse and torture were surfacing. At age 63. I had lost much of my ability to climb
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Advice? Therapy & family by don64 @ 07/23/15 03:34 AM

Hi carperson, First let me say it is so generous of you to step up to help take care of your brother. And, it is clear your brother is seriously pushing your growth areas. For me, my growth areas are places that are underdeveloped. My experience
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: insomniac by victor-victim @ 07/23/15 01:52 AM

Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Paul (Sorryson) feeling devastated by Mishka95673 @ 07/22/15 10:28 PM

Paul, I have always been impressed with your strength. I will continue to send good thoughts your way
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Help needed. Death/feelings. by Mishka95673 @ 07/22/15 10:27 PM

Hi Target, I agree with Judith and JW.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Devastated to Learn Dad Told of His Abuse by sorryson @ 07/22/15 09:52 PM

Thank you. It has been a long several days. I am tired of counselor and doctors and hearing all the secrets come to life. I have met with my doctor and counselor who are helping me with CSA. We had to talk about the family because they are hurting
Progress
Jump to new posts If you could change something in your life. by ratfish1207 @ 07/22/15 09:32 PM

I was recently with a friend at dinner and we started reflecting on our lives; something that I abhor because for me, reminiscence is cancer of the soul, and only makes me recall things I wish I could forget. In our reverie the question finally came
Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.