Newest Members
Greg Hston, Luckylarry1, mike joseph, silenttolong, Rurai
12810 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
4 registered (4 invisible), 12 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12810 Members
75 Forums
66108 Topics
462079 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Healing and Anger by Nothing Man @ 09/01/15 06:09 PM

I'm filled with anger and I don't see it being particularly beneficial; it just roils within me.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Little Things by Nothing Man @ 09/01/15 06:06 PM

getting home after a long day to be greeted by my family observing the stars through a telescope a hot cup of French roast early in the morning the smell of bacon frying
Military Survivors
Jump to new posts Minneapolis MST group possibility by Chris Anderson @ 09/01/15 05:54 PM

Posting on behalf of Brian Lewis: I am respectfully requesting lot of assistance right now from anyone who follows me. If you have an interest in ‪#‎veteran‬ or ‪#‎military‬ issues (especia
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Little Things by Sven @ 09/01/15 05:40 PM

books friends good chats/talks great movies running soccer travelling music swimming icecream, pizza, redbull & cola potatoes & carrots (or inside jokes) laughing sunny days with a nice breeze drinking a hot drink on the couch watching rain
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Little Things by Judd @ 09/01/15 04:41 PM

-That feeling of achievement after a hard day at work - A bloody good cup of earl grey - A pint with the guys - the feeling of peace after a really good work out - Dry socks - A fully charged iPod - Little kicks - Sunday roasts
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hi by HealingHope @ 09/01/15 04:34 PM

Thank you, Jeff
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Healing and Anger by Chase Eric @ 09/01/15 03:32 PM

I wish I knew how to be angry. I still don't know how to do that...
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: expressionism by Sterling @ 09/01/15 02:38 PM

I wont lie I felt awesome tokay. I have fkn dyslexia. this is heavy. he says. rage out unpredictably . verbalize my anger. I I divorce but I don't . I don't want to be feel bad. bozna wants this. I would like to hc change my na
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Healing and Anger by iaccus @ 09/01/15 01:30 PM

Wise words!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Healing and Anger by KMCINVA @ 09/01/15 01:25 PM

This was shared with me: Eirliani Abdul Rahman Writer and volunteer at the Bachpan Bachao Andolan Healing From Child Sexual Abuse: Let Yourself Grieve, Get Angry Healing is not a linear process. You may revisit a particular issue, say, the fear
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Do Accusations Ever End by silenttolong @ 09/01/15 12:04 PM

A year or two ago my blood would be boiling over, but I realize I do not give two sh*ts as to what others think. The only thing that is important is I know the truth. Thank you for this comment Its what I am going to have to learn as more disclosur
Poetry
Jump to new posts Gods hands TRIGGERS by iaccus @ 09/01/15 11:12 AM

His large cold hands on my back Hairy and stern Enforcing his will on my small frame Father, tell me this isnt real Tell me you dont mean it As the pain floods over me like a wave He towers over me as I kneel on the bedside This cant be happening T
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: six more months by KMCINVA @ 09/01/15 10:31 AM

I am sorry for the postponement. I can only imagine how difficult it must be, the anxiety getting to the day and then it pushed back. The system does not realize the emotions a survivor lives and especially one who is taking their abuse public in a
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: six more months by Terry1992 @ 09/01/15 10:09 AM

Sorry for the delay. The system is jacked up. Too late for me get justice, But I deserve my freedom Hopefully yours comes soon
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts 7 Ways Childhood Adversity Changes Your Brain by KMCINVA @ 09/01/15 10:03 AM

Interesting article https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the...nges-your-brain
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: been a while by Chase Eric @ 09/01/15 09:56 AM

Welcome back, Mike.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: been a while by KMCINVA @ 09/01/15 09:55 AM

Mike Welcome back. It is a journey and I am glad you "got back up". I hope the difficult times you may be experiencing pass. Remember we are here to give support and you coming back is a positive sign you are ready to keep moving forward
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: been a while by peroperic2009 @ 09/01/15 09:51 AM

Welsome back Mike! Good to see you here. I hope some old and some new friends would show Pero
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Little Things by peroperic2009 @ 09/01/15 09:47 AM

Thanks Lee for reminding us with this bump how important little things are These are my happy little things: -Quietness of early morning -Eating ice cream during hot summer day -laying on my back and watching birds racing high in the sky (swifts a
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Reconnecting with my Disassociated Self by KMCINVA @ 09/01/15 09:42 AM

Luther I admire your courage. I can relate to your experiences. I have been diagnosed with dissociation including dissociative fugues. I have come to understand, like you, the condition developed when I was first sexually abused. I always felt as
Poetry
Jump to new posts six more months by zip14 @ 09/01/15 09:27 AM

my day in court was taken from me a last minute plea to postpone you see six months delay in hopes I'd cave and take this secret to my grave eight weeks preparing in therapy had me pumped, focused and oh so ready they snatched it away with a stroke
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: LOOKING FOR A FRIEND by mikeg @ 09/01/15 09:24 AM

Anybody can message me too, whether its just to chat,please feel free to pm
Introductions
Jump to new posts been a while by mikeg @ 09/01/15 09:19 AM

hi guys been a while since i was on the site, met some great friends here, fall and got back up again, been a hard time
Poetry
Jump to new posts "F" Life by Terry1992 @ 09/01/15 08:58 AM

I hang my head low thinking "what a disgrace?" Fears are always ruling my life The fears are coming from the soul you destroyed What you done before my eyes Now the only thing left to do is cry You took my soul without my consent Its to la
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Little Things by traveler @ 09/01/15 07:04 AM

a good thread to bump! here are some of my favorites: Drinking coffee outside on a cool early morning Seeing the moon behind the silhouette of trees Having all my studentsí assignments graded and my desk cleared Lying in bed and hearing the rain on
Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.