Newest Members
fromone2another, lbartgis, micro44, m75, scorpus
12702 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob BlueSky (66), Brant (54), Happenstance (46), jimminy (27), keeper (49), MischievousSpirit (40), skooter27 (31), vbalfour (61), whancrar (49)
Who's Online
5 registered (BDD, gatoonfanatic, 3 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12702 Members
75 Forums
65323 Topics
456846 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Over 1,400 suspects investigated in UK historical by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 12:47 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b95QoORPVE A top British diplomat was the focus of a secret Government file about his 'unnatural' sexual behaviour. The file, which has just been released to the National Archives, names the late Sir Peter Ha
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Inspirational Quotes by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 12:31 AM

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Pi Day by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 12:29 AM

irrational thoughts
Humor
Jump to new posts infinite love by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 12:28 AM

Humor
Jump to new posts Re: more tech support by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 12:27 AM

i love my job
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: god's eye view by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 12:09 AM

freakin' fractals!
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: eternal night by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 12:08 AM

infinite love
Humor
Jump to new posts eternal night by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 12:02 AM

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Scintillate, scintillate, asteroid minific, Fain would I fathom your nature specific. Exaltedly set in ether capacious, A reasonable facsimile of a gem carbonaceous. Scintillate, scintillate, asteroid minific, Fain would
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Guided Imagery/Affirmations? by focusedbody @ 05/25/15 11:51 PM

Gaatt: At the risk of taking your question in a different direction, I'm elaborating on what I wrote in a way that might clarify the importance of dismantling old beliefs. Here is a quote from an article on the subject of corrective emotional exper
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Awkward question by smc1972 @ 05/25/15 11:38 PM

I am having the same issue and I have never said it exactly from embarsement and fear how others would view me. I don't know why my mind goes there and it has for so long and seems to have gotten worse. It has made me stop wanting to be sexual from t
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: LOVE in scripture by victor-victim @ 05/25/15 11:33 PM

Psalm 136:26 - Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever. John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. Jeremiah 29:11 - Fo
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Awkward question by victor-victim @ 05/25/15 11:22 PM

not alone.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Awkward question by bluesky @ 05/25/15 11:19 PM

I'm with you on this. It has become more intrusive since I started my recovery. Sometimes it makes me so upset so angry. The only way I have any control is not to fight it and just let it be and that hurts to but maybe a tad less.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Awkward question by Obi @ 05/25/15 11:14 PM

Nope. Not alone at all.
Discussion Board Questions
Jump to new posts iPad Chat problem. by Still @ 05/25/15 10:57 PM

trying to stay awake tonight, and using an iPad to attempt a chat room entry. I get a "plug in not supported" error. Any hints?
Family and Friends
This article is 100% right-on!!! I've included sleepovers in many group discussions and safety seminars, but this author does one very fine job. I won't go into the how's and whys, as it speaks the plain truth of the risk. Spread this thing around
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Awkward question by Still @ 05/25/15 10:18 PM

Ever since I can remember, auto-erotic activity AND sex with others has always included intrusive thoughts from abuse. That is memories, flashbacks, etc. End results vary, but can include feelings of shame, filth, disgust, exposure, and more. Am I
Jump to new posts Re: confession by Still @ 05/25/15 10:08 PM

Still, a sinner.
U.S. & World News
...Post removed by moderator team
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: To Forgive, but not to Absolve by Chase Eric @ 05/25/15 09:06 PM

Forgiveness is power. Anger is reflex. Forgiveness comes from within, anger comes from forces outside of us. Forgiveness results from the power of an autonomous decision to act deliberately, rather than react impulsively. Anger is a lie that tell
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts To Forgive, but not to Absolve by Suwanee @ 05/25/15 08:18 PM

I wasn't sure where to post this, but ultimately chose this forum. It is the story of Eva Kor, an Auschwitz survivor who testified against a former Nazi guard in a German courtroom this spring. After the testimony, cameras captured the two in a quick
Jump to new posts Re: confession by nltsaved @ 05/25/15 08:00 PM

Me 2 Bro
Jump to new posts confession by victor-victim @ 05/25/15 06:05 PM

still a sinner...
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Inspirational Quotes by toysoldier @ 05/25/15 05:44 PM

Focus on what is left in your life, not on what is lost from your life
U.S. & World News
http://www.people.com/article/online-commenter-warned-josh-duggar-molestation?xid=rss-topheadlines And we now find that this came out in 2007, so that means that like with so many pedophiles part of the press has chosen to cover this one up. Until
Page 6 of 14 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.