Newest Members
niki9doors, KidQuick, Bob51, derekjw, Trina
12708 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
CafeMan (42), Charlie24 (31), nivekld75 (40), oudista (63), Randy65 (50), reesersgrl (50), vicky33 (50)
Who's Online
7 registered (don64, Dave PNW, 5 invisible), 40 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12708 Members
75 Forums
65351 Topics
457024 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Will we ever be "us" again? by trishy @ 05/28/15 08:40 AM

Hi Coffee Lady It was a while ago that you posted, and I wonder how things are going. I ask because I'm in a similar position and wonder how you are dealing with your needs for comfort, care and attention, if you dont mind sharing? Or anyone else w
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts CSA survival with disabilities by Magellan @ 05/28/15 08:31 AM

It occurs to me to ask - if a person with autism is victimized by CSA, their chances for recovery are pretty much nil, right? Because of the psychological complexities inherent in being a survivor, someone who is autistic can never hope to resolve t
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Anniversaries by GoodKiwi @ 05/28/15 06:40 AM

BBD, hope you are well. I'm sorry you have to be reminded of that every year. It spins my head what happens to people. I hate it that our parents didnít know how to deal with things. Seems like they were much more naÔve back then. I'm happy to know
Poetry
Jump to new posts evilution by victor-victim @ 05/28/15 06:04 AM

it's evilution all i need is the strength to recover all i need is the courage to strive all i need is the power to continue all i need is the will to survive all i need is the strength to resist all i need is the courage to strike all i need
Humor
Jump to new posts evilution by victor-victim @ 05/28/15 05:56 AM

evilution
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ 05/28/15 05:36 AM

kirk frustrated
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts 1885 cases of abuse uncovered UK methodist church by tbkkfile @ 05/28/15 05:12 AM

The UK Methodist church apologises for abuse spanning decades http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32909444
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog,new trick by GoodKiwi @ 05/28/15 04:26 AM

Originally Posted By: justplainme It's your choice,your responsibility,no one is going to do it for you." For thirty years Iíve been waiting for someone to say something that will put things right for me. Every phone call to my parents begin
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog,new trick by justplainme @ 05/28/15 04:01 AM

I could have killed myself and ended the pain at my will at any moment, and all my traumas,phobias,fears,pain could have dissipated in a matter of seconds. But i continue to fight day in and day out with that one hand only. I can only go as far as i
Male Survivors
Iíve known about the tooth fairy for some time but the suck fairyÖ thatís news. Iím probably more prone to the anti-suck fairy (see comments in the link). Over the weekend a friend was complaining about her sister who, 20 years after her parentís d
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts King, Warrior, Magician, Lover by victor-victim @ 05/28/15 02:30 AM

thanks for this suggestion, justplainme. a fabulous book. well worth reading. i saw you posted it in another thread and i have already gone through it once. i am very pleased with the insight it inspired. i have already recommended it
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ 05/28/15 12:00 AM

sinister kitty
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ 05/27/15 11:59 PM

creepy kitty. peeping tomcat.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ 05/27/15 11:59 PM

mermaid you look
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Ego collapse? by victor-victim @ 05/27/15 11:21 PM

i have discovered... ďA new ego cannot be formed directly from the previous ego, but from fragments, more or less elementary products of its disintegration.Ē ~ SŠndor Ferenczi this has been my experience.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Sexual Assault and Discrepencies by victor-victim @ 05/27/15 11:16 PM

DAMN PTSD! I AM PTSD.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Awkward question by Still @ 05/27/15 09:35 PM

This is a really tough part of CSA and was likely the greatest cause of the end of my marriage. I was never present for marital sex. I was always back there...back then...with that happening to me. As hard as I'd try to evict those flashbacks, it alw
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Sexual Assault and Discrepencies by bluesky @ 05/27/15 09:30 PM

Hi I hop you are doing better Nd from the looks of it you are reaching out keep it up.
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Guided Imagery/Affirmations? by Winhamness @ 05/27/15 08:43 PM

Originally Posted By: focusedbodyAt some point in our young lives we got a message wrong about who we were. There may be a lot of resistance to letting go of that identity, especially if it was how we learned to relate to important people in our liv
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting quick article...kids/sleepovers by Mishka95673 @ 05/27/15 08:25 PM

Hey Victor, That is more than my parents did but about the level I would be at if I had kids. It is the level I am at with everyone else's kids. I can't tell u how many times I will see a small kid alone in a store and go stand close to the kid unti
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: .gay for me. by Sterling @ 05/27/15 08:19 PM

bilie is sick. you are not allowed to be a man. . goran. is not. a boy. giggle giggle. e insult me infront mer. meri. is nt mye . my mom isn't m st. I hate food. I hate this. I need to veo. move. note
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Awkward question by learning2remember @ 05/27/15 06:18 PM

I can relate to this, and it's one of the things that bothers me most about the abuse. Several years ago I asked if others experienced anything similar, and lost of folks here said they did, and that they also considered it the worst or one of the wo
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: .gay for me. by Sterling @ 05/27/15 06:10 PM

when I agy comes into the library. don't want my dad. don't want my dad. todnt aty my dad I shouldn't have went to the bank. I should have felt my feelings. I was thinking of karaoke and . I started buying in side me I wanted alove. love so gb
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: .gay for me. by Sterling @ 05/27/15 05:53 PM

I think I am. what is the big deal? don't know. I am embarrassed. I know my mom was ashamed of me. or was it bozna didn't like me. the second one. I am gay . my folks know. I am wondering if to just leave. very depressed about living her
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Difficult Day, Terrible Thoughts by KMCINVA @ 05/27/15 05:46 PM

I want to thank everyone for their support. It was a difficult week offset with a wonderful surprise visit. I was a bit embarrassed about causing worry to you and to anyone. I had been doing quite well for some time and thought I had mastered the ar
Page 5 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.