Newest Members
LinEar, Matt W, Scott S., beach_boy, oxycodizzlez
12713 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ajswillis (59), BobFS (59), HEALINGDAYTODAY (58), holden_21 (31), Rob-B (58), stacy (48)
Who's Online
4 registered (CafeMan, LinEar, 2 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12713 Members
75 Forums
65366 Topics
457144 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello Again - An Update by Nothing Man @ 05/31/15 09:39 AM

Hi Husky. You are a strong man and wise beyond your years, to turn a trite cliché. You are certainly in a position to give others advice, and it is usually spot on. We are lucky to have you here and I am grateful that I have come to know you.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Inspirational Quotes by victor-victim @ 05/31/15 09:02 AM

eyes on the road! it is not safe to keep moving forward, if you need to face your past. before you take another step, you should probably stop, turn around, and stare it down. then you may safely turn your back on history and look ahead to th
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Where is God in the Midst of the Suffering? by victor-victim @ 05/31/15 08:43 AM

dear coach, i recently came across some excellent interviews of some christian ministers with CSA and PTSD as the topic. these pastors both freely and frankly disclose and discuss their own daily difficulties dealing with their own personal private
Jump to new posts Re: Not Quite Healed; Family Secrets by victor-victim @ 05/31/15 08:34 AM

yeah, i learned a lot and gained some peace from listening to these two guys talk. although there is not magic bullet mystery cure ultimate answer to the secret of life. it just moved me a couple more steps in the right direction, i believe.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: seald eturnity (may be a trigger) by victor-victim @ 05/31/15 08:30 AM

excellent poetry, JonathanKhonsu! glad you posted this. i enjoyed reading it. beautiful form. brutal content. remove all stains. your name remains.
Jump to new posts Re: Where is God in the Midst of the Suffering? by manipulated @ 05/31/15 08:24 AM

Country, your examples are there and true but they were men, even David by definition of the time had passed to manhood. Where is God when the Perp is abusing a child? Where is God when the perp He created and foreknew in the Perp's mother's womb and
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: LITTLE ONE by victor-victim @ 05/31/15 08:17 AM

great poem, sending love to the little one inside us all. thank you, SEVEN ARROWS, for sharing.
Jump to new posts Re: confession by manipulated @ 05/31/15 08:15 AM

I sinned. I sin though I try and try not to. I am redeemed now by His blood.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: God and My Hurt by victor-victim @ 05/31/15 08:14 AM

amen. it is a beautiful psalm of a poem. thank you, Marinan , wherever you are.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: The Gatekeeper by lionking @ 05/31/15 07:56 AM

Radishes
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Saying NO. The anatomy of a tease... Personal. by manipulated @ 05/31/15 07:16 AM

Venting stops it from consuming me.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Tips for Survivors on Consuming Media by manipulated @ 05/31/15 07:15 AM

Common Sense it seems but I for one needed to be reminded. I CAN leave the theatre. I DO NOT have to sit and endure because I paid for admission. Thanks for posting.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Reading literature and the so what's so bad fairy by dark empathy @ 05/31/15 07:14 AM

I didn't know that about the madness of king george, that is funny! Removing the parents, or at least having child protagonists put in a position where they're away from their parents is sort of a standard move in any children's book, sinse the ass
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts hiding inside myself by traveler @ 05/31/15 05:52 AM

great song by Kenny Rankin - and good vid:
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Tips for Survivors on Consuming Media by JayBro @ 05/31/15 03:52 AM

Hi everyone, I wasn't sure where exactly I should post these tips for survivors on consuming media, however a forum where we discuss news articles featuring stories of abuse may be a good start. The article is online here: https://rainn.org/get-info
Sexual Identity Issues
I wish i had found this site five years ago. Ive been wanting to meet people like me. I was molested by and guy and have wondered for years and years if was gay. i always knew that i really wasn't. that my sexual attraction to men was from the
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Saying NO. The anatomy of a tease... Personal. by lapchinj @ 05/31/15 02:20 AM

Hey Eric It's OK to vent, nothing to be ashamed or horrified of. ((((( Huges ))))) Peace, Rainbows, Love, Healing & Hope <3 XOXO Jeff
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: .gay for me. by petercorbett @ 05/31/15 12:43 AM

Sterling, my Canadian fraternal brother. Wishing you a day of peace & serenity in heart, mind, body & soul. You certainally deserve one. Keep venting & getting all the hurts out. Cry for that lost boy if you can. Replace those long bu
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello Again - An Update by concerned_husky @ 05/31/15 12:31 AM

Thanks guys. I've slept on this and I feel like I'm thinking much clearer now so I wanted to say a few more things... That post I wrote earlier...I guess much of it was really how I felt, but the wording was blurry and I think I may have implied t
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: double whammy by kcinohio @ 05/31/15 12:02 AM

Only insight is that sometimes memory can be more fluid than exact when viewing a program. The whole idea of the succinctness of the scene shown is for the viewer to fill in the rest to the extent they are willing. Once one does that as a viewer, th
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: double whammy by don64 @ 05/31/15 12:01 AM

Hi Traveler, I'm sorry you're going through the continuous loop of a nightmare you're having. Sounds like a giant scab has been ripped off, and an old wound that hasn't had the time it needs to heal has been exposed prematurely. I don't even have
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Ego collapse? by kcinohio @ 05/30/15 11:45 PM

Sometimes in my journey, the times of most change for the better felt very hard to keep my footing about myself. That's because the change I was going through was significant. As long as I was working on healthy recovery at the time, things did get b
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Eroticizing Abuse ****triggers**** by derekjw @ 05/30/15 11:45 PM

I see this is an old post so Im not sure anyone will see it but here goes. I too have wondered about this same thing. I many many times have masterbated to memories of being abused. I also had sex with my brother and cousins growing as they were
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: greetings by kcinohio @ 05/30/15 11:38 PM

Thanks for your introduction. Hope you find support here on the forums. There are definitely some things that trigger me on media, though much less now, than sometime ago. So, can relate well to what you posted.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: I don't feel myself today by bey @ 05/30/15 10:38 PM

Time doesnt heal all wounds and wanting to change is not enough. Carrying on doesn't always seem possible. Sorry you are feeling alone and small and attacked and broken, sven. You deserve a hell of a lot better.
Page 4 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 15 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.