Newest Members
JohnnyL, Kotar, MountainGirl, Obsydian, campAQT
12744 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GaEyeGuy (46), Luka M (45)
Who's Online
2 registered (Iggy, 1 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12744 Members
75 Forums
65623 Topics
458962 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: It Was Bound To Happen Eventually by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 05:23 PM

Hi BF. You owe nothing to that person T. She mistreated and bullied you and while people may change, that does not mean you ever need to acknowledge her existence ever again. I think you handled the whole situation better than most would have; I k
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Taking back memories...request for help... by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 04:11 PM

I wish for you the best of luck in this two week new/old adventure. There's probably a little apprehension as you go, but that can only make the experience more meaningful with an "I can do this thing" attitude. It's certainly gives me cou
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My mind is spinning *triggers* by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 03:40 PM

Sven, My heart goes out to you as you struggle with what to do, in this darkest of places in your life. {{{{{SVEN}}}}} But please re-read all the thoughts in this thread, and know you're not alone as you face this mountain of uncertainty. You're
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Help!!! - trying not to get sucked into it today by MountainGirl @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

The classic "Co-Dependent No More" by Melody Beattie should be required reading for all of us who love survivors. At the end of the day, we - and they have to do it for ourselves.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Help!!! - trying not to get sucked into it today by Mishka95673 @ Yesterday at 02:24 PM

Well, it helps if the distractions are actually enjoyable, right? Just finished watching the last 45 minutes of the "Wedding Crashers"... I feel better.
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Jesus loves the little children by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 02:23 PM

while we wait for the infinitely slow wheels of the justice machine to grind out some answers.... one part of our family has fallen apart. i was always on the outside - one step removed - so this has not directly impacted me except for my my own f
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Disturbing Calll and Cyberbullying by Tryingtolive @ Yesterday at 02:11 PM

hoping you the best
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Help!!! - trying not to get sucked into it today by Mishka95673 @ Yesterday at 01:15 PM

Hello friends, I'm trying really hard to insulate myself from John's mood today. We had an exchange yesterday where he was once again being delusional with regard to his finances. He can't afford rent or groceries now and told me yesterday he was th
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re:Too much Honesty? by dark empathy @ Yesterday at 01:09 PM

Edit: Sorry if people saw the initial response but this evening things have changed massively. Under the advice of a friend, I finally told L how she felt and she responded in a way I couldn't have guessed. She feels the same way, it was just
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts It Was Bound To Happen Eventually by BraveFalcon @ Yesterday at 11:37 AM

Hi guys. Well, it was bound to happen eventually. Some of you may remember a post I left a couple of months back in which I talked about my mom running into the girl I grew up with and her mom. This was the girl I refer to as "T" in the st
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My mind is spinning *triggers* by BuffaloCO @ Yesterday at 11:20 AM

Sven, Man do I hear you on this. I lost count too. But for me my freedom started to come when I decided I was never, ever defined by what people said or did to me, they were liars. I am still a work in progress, but I am progressing too and I kno
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My mind is spinning *triggers* by Sven @ Yesterday at 10:55 AM

TRIGGERS i guess Thank you for your replies guys... means a lot. I guess I agree with what you're trying to say, I mean I can understand it with my mind but.. it doesn't feel like it applies to me. It's not the past it's the present and whilst my
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Disturbing Calll and Cyberbullying by sorryson @ Yesterday at 10:23 AM

Mama is home, or a i should say at my sister's. Her heart rate and blood pressure are under control. She has been seeing her doctor's daily and even has one today. She has to sort through all the emotions, the truths and lies. I think the lies beca
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Well that takes the CAKE! by Chase Eric @ Yesterday at 07:29 AM

From Twitter: @EirikRogers If you are so inclined, plz advise Magellan that he can buy mastercard gift cards with his visas and then buy his hearing aides. (Wanted to send as a PM but your box is full)
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: no title needed .. A lot of rambling by justplainme @ Yesterday at 05:42 AM

People whom you have to worry so much about who you are around them, are not the kind of people you wanna be with. Trust me.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ouch again! by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 01:20 AM

3 different doctors in the last 2 days. still in pain but it is better than the pills for the pills for the pills. i've had my fill of chills and spills and thrills. i need cash to pay my bills or i might have to run for the hills. still waiting
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re:Too much Honesty? by gaatt @ Yesterday at 12:07 AM

Hi Dark Empathy, Originally Posted By: dark empathyWhy the hell! does this fucking hurt so much! It hurts because you aren't being fully honest with yourself or L. Originally Posted By: dark empathy... then finished with "I love talking to you
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts BAD NEWS all over the world by victor-victim @ 07/02/15 11:36 PM

WARNING! This made me very upset. I wish there was something I could do to save all these kids. A friend of mine just got back from the middle east and he terminated his one year work contract after only six months because he said it was horrible
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: no title needed .. A lot of rambling by Tryingtolive @ 07/02/15 11:35 PM

May I add I constantly worry about what others are thinking ... Like they know what I'm up to ... Feeling so depressed right now.. Can't stop worrying ... Ik some of my post are exactly the same.. Sorry if I'm ever annoying on these forums
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My mind is spinning *triggers* by woodenshoes @ 07/02/15 11:22 PM

Sven I hope you find strength in our words. You are worthy of our love and compassion. We do understand. I hope you find the strength to move one step at a time in the right direction. Sending you love and support. Ws
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My mind is spinning *triggers* by Jwmcd2 @ 07/02/15 08:37 PM

Sven, I wanted to know regardless what you're going through, you're my friend and will continue to be my friend as well. You're strong and driven because you feel weak and stationary. You're powerful and patient because you push against fatigue and
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Well that takes the CAKE! by Magellan @ 07/02/15 07:40 PM

Thanks guys. This has been a weird roller coaster. Starting with losing a $4,000 hearing aid while riding a roller coaster. It was lost. Then, thinking I couldn't afford a replacement (4k is a LOT), I discovered after doing some research that Co
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: My husband, the abused abuser... by Mishka95673 @ 07/02/15 05:40 PM

Sorry Kroi, Been a massively busy week. The first thing I want to say is that you can support a person and not support a behavior. Criminal charges cannot be placed against your husband at this time but that doesn't mean he can't get treatment and m
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My mind is spinning *triggers* by newground @ 07/02/15 05:15 PM

hey bud try to remember that whatever was done to you was just that. it came from the outside and you had no choice. There was no option. it is true that no one said anything. no one cared but that was then. as it stands now you have shown yourself
Family and Friends
Target sorry this is late Yes you can PM me. Any one can if they want Judith
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.