Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
1 registered (don64), 20 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63212 Topics
442012 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: more silly signs by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 05:28 AM

no wonder i feel so good. nutritious candy, mmm mmm. full of vitamin S.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: more silly signs by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 05:21 AM

when i say NO SWIMMING i mean NO!
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: more silly signs by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 05:17 AM

i don't know, do you need a time machine to comply with these rules. another twilight zone request. you would need some amazing magic power to disobey.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! by Harry @ Yesterday at 03:34 AM

I am 33 today! Happy Birthday to me!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Where black stuff comes from by dark empathy @ Yesterday at 03:06 AM

What a mindless arse hole! One of the sad things about therapists, and something my dad as a psychiatric nurse often said that one of the things which really irritated him about psychology as opposed to psychiatry is that there was no regulation, a
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Where black stuff comes from by Still @ Yesterday at 02:07 AM

During a session with my first T years ago, the conversation went to the consequences of my inaction for all those years. We eventually came to my question: "Am I responsible for the kids they raped since then???" Her answer: "Well...
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: New by Seekingwisdom @ Yesterday at 01:59 AM

Welcome to MS, so sorry for your pain and struggle with what happen 20 years ago. You have courage for first acknowledging what happen to you to yourself and for taking steps toward recovery here. I too am new to MS and I am dealing with stuff that
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: SWEET Justice! by Still @ Yesterday at 01:55 AM

Originally Posted By: victor-victimin our industry, there is supervisor who is also a serial sexual predator. he has assaulted and molested several young women through various methods both subtle and sinister. using the power of his position of au
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: SWEET Justice! by tbkkfile @ Yesterday at 01:38 AM

Could I have fought them off, could I have done more, could I have not protected myself - I've felt less of a man because of it for most of my life, but heck I was 11 years old, 9 stone, skinny, frightened, scared for my life - where was this guy or
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Shame: why I'm here by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 12:46 AM

welcome back, fhorns. no fault. no blame. no guilt. no shame. banish those negative thoughts. give them no quarter. “Shame derives its power from being unspeakable.” - Brené Brown break the silence. kill the shame. "Shared pain i
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: New by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 12:32 AM

JCEldrid, welcome, As you said, you need to start taking some steps, and I think you've made an important first step by joining MS, and beginning of the slow process (but very very possible) of healing. To my knowledge, no one has a time table or s
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ouch! by dark empathy @ Yesterday at 12:28 AM

I can say I am genuinely in awe of this. I've bashed,broken and cut my fingers more than enough to at least imagine that sort of pain but the thought of literally having it constantly there for a month at such a huge degree, and! losing part of yo
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Finally feeling whole by irishguym @ Yesterday at 12:24 AM

Thanks guys, Ultimately time is one of the few 'truly' important things we have in this world it's such a shame to use it in a way that further inflicts suffering on ourselves. As someone who has vocally stood up and fought for others rights to l
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Shame: why I'm here by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 12:20 AM

Hi fhorns, I've joined MS since you were last here so "welcome" is not the right word, so I'll just say I'm sorry it's necessary for you to return, but I'm glad we have a safe place when it's needed. Unfortunately we have something more in
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: It's time by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 12:17 AM

welcome to male survivors. good to have you here. i hope that we can help you with your feelings of isolation. that is a significant issue for me and many other survivors. it is good that you have overcome the denial and repression. hope to h
Introductions
Jump to new posts It's time by HouseOfCards @ Yesterday at 12:03 AM

Just a short introduction. I've been lurking for a while, signed up a few weeks ago, and felt it was time to start participating. I'm dealing with CSA that was repressed and denied until about 6 months ago. I have a T and I've read several of the b
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts the CHANGELING by victor-victim @ 07/27/14 11:49 PM

Here is another one to add to the list. This movies created a very intense, unpleasant and deep reaction in me. The titles gave me no warning, and I was lured in by the big names. I thought I was going to see a remake of The Changeling from 1980
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Effects of Covert child sexual abuse by pufferfish @ 07/27/14 11:15 PM

http://blogs.psychcentral.com/sex/2014/07/childhood-covert-incest-and-adult-life/
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Shame: why I'm here by fhorns @ 07/27/14 10:41 PM

Thanks Jude. I'm here, and I'm needing support. I'm going to start writing my story, not sure where. But I've been in 12 step programs for over 10 years, and have never shared my story in front of a group. My home group is Celebrate Recovery, a
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Urges by brother2none @ 07/27/14 10:35 PM

There is some research out there that abuse affects portions of the brain, the hippocampus, if I recall correctly, that affects sexual stimulation etc... Might be worth a look. There may be a physical basis for the changes you feel.
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: I give them all my power by fhorns @ 07/27/14 10:31 PM

"For me, unfortunately, I frequently have to precipitate some mental or physical crisis to get over the fear of change." Yikes...true...too true. I'm here due to isolating myself, which turns me on myself. I got to a meeting tonight, a
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Finally feeling whole by Rustam @ 07/27/14 09:56 PM

Hi Irishguym, I am really glad you have found your way to a place of peace with this, I remember you confusion around sexuality. I guess we can all fall into the trap of thinking too much about how to live and miss out on life itself. The whole deb
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How to File a Civil Complaint Form in Pennsylvania by brother2none @ 07/27/14 09:52 PM

Continuing to hammer away at the abuser through the legal process. He has basically admitted to the abuse, the threats, etc.. by failing to respond at all to court filings. I have connected the dots to some additional possible victims. I have unco
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ouch! by victor-victim @ 07/27/14 09:52 PM

dear smartshadow and bluesky, thanks for the good will! your support and concern means the world to me. still healing. apparently i can only grow a couple of millimetres of nerves and bone per day. going to physiotherapy 3 times a week. sti
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Shame: why I'm here by Jude @ 07/27/14 09:41 PM

Welcome back fthorns, Whatever brings you back, this is a safe place to deal with it. Shame is so familiar to most of us, you are bound to find some one who's experience is similar to yours. Sharing with another guy who gets it is priceless. Be wel
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.