Newest Members
tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom, JohnWC, KKumar
12423 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dphoenix1701 (37), jaywiz2009 (69), mato (57)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12423 Members
74 Forums
63803 Topics
445536 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Progress
Jump to new posts A really wild dream-- and signs of healing by gettingstronger @ 10/23/14 07:52 PM

Last night, I had one of the most incredible dreams I've ever had. I think it ties in very closely to the pile of things I've been working through this last couple of years. I was standing on the front lawn of an absolutely massive house, built lon
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: scared by finallyhere @ 10/23/14 07:46 PM

sorry about your suffering. Once we speak up we really don't know what the other person really thinks unless they speak up. I personally think those who say nothing rarely even think about it again. People often are so wrapped up in themselves they f
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: scared by Still @ 10/23/14 06:29 PM

Originally Posted By: forgive777can explain why do we feel this way when we open up about the abuse ... Tis all about vulnerability pal. When we open-up, disclose, etc., we leave other's a big chunk of power over us, even if that power is not ligit
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: New Member by Jay1159 @ 10/23/14 06:15 PM

Thank you Kevin. I hope to have the courage soon. So far I have met some great people here.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts scared by forgive777 @ 10/23/14 04:37 PM

Ok I been trying to help my self out from suffering but it seems when I open about my child sexual abuse past it hurts more then what I am already going thru since I opened up about what had happen to me at age 7 my neighbor took advantage of me and
Male Survivors
I share your outrage. I was once in a situation that my friends and I were sleeping out around a camp fire. The female friend went from one male friend to the other. I got up and left. It was several days of not talking to any of them. I then le
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts I don't care anymore. by Magellan @ 10/23/14 03:16 PM

I moved about 6 weeks ago. I got sick about 4 weeks ago. Started with a cold, got better, got sick, got better, got sick. And it's been like that ever since. I wake up with a stuffy head and scratchy throat and sneeze a few times. Sometimes my hea
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Thought for today by james 1959 @ 10/23/14 01:22 PM

THanksgiving Prayer Heavenly Father Thank you to day for your love care and support in the darkest painful days of life Thanks be to God and the lord Jesus Christ Heavenly Father Thank you for all people on Earth who have surrounded othe
Male Survivors
Thank you guys. I'm working on not needing external voices in order to calm my internal storms, but right now I do and you guys came through. Your words helped a lot.
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Does ssa feelings ever go away ? by james 1959 @ 10/23/14 12:05 PM

On the 17/2/2010 from a tortured and suffering mind and a broken hearted man i asked the question Does SSA ever go away ? 4 Years and 9 moths later i can answer that question now for my self as a survivor of CSA . With lots of love care understan
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Under aged sexual exploitation or art by tbkkfile @ 10/23/14 11:58 AM

As an 11 year old I had absolutely no information on anything remotely connected to the body, people, motives, I was solely reliant on an adult to guide me, I was a complete innocent still playing with my model cars in the school playground. The res
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Under aged sexual exploitation or art by Still @ 10/23/14 11:13 AM

Ive had to eliminate this text, as its making me feel mighty vulnerable. Sorry.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Under aged sexual exploitation or art by Chase Eric @ 10/23/14 10:56 AM

Originally Posted By: lukehoraceSally Mann, the noted Virginia photographer, built her career on nude pictures of her children. They are absolutely and indisputably beautiful pictures. BUT children are incapable of giving proper consent to the taking
Military Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I just called an MST number...here's what happened by learning2remember @ 10/23/14 10:42 AM

I'm not military or former military, but there is something in your post I can relate to...wanting to know more. It sounds like you're trying to access information so you can confirm things. I've tried that in my own circumstances in so many ways.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Under aged sexual exploitation or art by lukehorace @ 10/23/14 10:22 AM

Sally Mann, the noted Virginia photographer, built her career on nude pictures of her children. They are absolutely and indisputably beautiful pictures. BUT children are incapable of giving proper consent to the taking of such pictures. Consequently
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: outraged that friends had sex when I was asleep. by lukehorace @ 10/23/14 09:33 AM

I would have freaked out too. But I do not share rooms with people for this very reason. People acting in a sexual way with you, especially work associates, is a form of sexual harassment. But I agree with what others are saying. Basically alcohol an
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Am I a monster just because I say "I don't know??" by Chase Eric @ 10/23/14 09:30 AM

Jacob - I don't know about you, but when I look back on my life so far, I realize that my best decisions often swam against more popular tides. Paradoxically, I have come to understand that getting "flak" is often an indicator that I'm on
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Don't know what to think by OCN @ 10/23/14 06:46 AM

Originally Posted By: JudeOCN, You are exactly right. Anything you do with this should be on your own terms. Not your brother's, your father's, or anyone else. Great job. Jude Jeah exactly Jude! That's what i'm realizing more and more. It's just a
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Starting recovery by OCN @ 10/23/14 06:44 AM

It takes time Anura. For me it took 18 years before i was able to start working on my abuse. So don't be too hard on yourself for 'missing the point'. You needed time to get to this point and now you're entering a new phase. Nothing to be ashamed or
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: dreams by OCN @ 10/23/14 06:41 AM

Had a very interesting dream last night. A lot of things which symbolically mean a lot. I was in a cave with a wall from which water was dripping. As i looked at it, i tried to stay calm thinking it would stop dripping. But this trying made the wate
Male Survivors
Jacob, you are definitely not a monster! You show what is lacking very much in this world: nuance, consideration and not drawing conclusions too rapidly Nowadays you're supposed to jump any bandwagon which comes by, whether it's outrage over a fall
Male Survivors
really bad night. very upset. Started going downhill, couldn't stop. a mindfulness meditation video I made for myself a while back helped a lot. but I'm still pretty shook up about it. I tend to have views which tick everyone off because I try
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Sexual Abuse of Boys by Jacob S @ 10/23/14 05:26 AM

thanks for posting this and bumping this. Important stuff.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Drugs as Suicide Alternative by tbkkfile @ 10/23/14 04:23 AM

Jeez this post has made me look at the self destructive side of my life and I tell you it's something I hadn't planned on doing. I'm still up to my old tricks when it gets too bad (which is often) I really think that I need to stop and sort that si
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Shame Binding by justplainme @ 10/23/14 01:25 AM

Try and make time to listen to this, i'm sure you will not regret it.
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.