Newest Members
Greg Hston, Luckylarry1, mike joseph, silenttolong, Rurai
12810 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob_dup1 (55), Carlos Gerardo (42), FERALFOO (49), Jolly Fisherman (60), Karl (63), MikeInFlorida (53), mizphit09 (38), oktobe_me (54), Yaoichan (23)
Who's Online
6 registered (Don Laufersweiler, CCDC, LPC, john22, Afldman, 3 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12810 Members
75 Forums
66102 Topics
462032 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How long did you keep it secret? by Suwanee @ Yesterday at 07:01 AM

"It" happened when I was 13. Immediately afterwards, I had several opportunities to tell my parents, but I let each of them evaporate. I kept it to myself for 25 years until finally broke my silence due to the intense media coverage of Je
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: mysterious skin by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 06:42 AM

Originally Posted By: travelerthere is a thread where we discussed it in the forum devoted to films and books and music. it might be helpful to search it out and see what others said about it. the link to the thread is here: http://www.malesurvivor
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: mysterious skin by traveler @ Yesterday at 06:31 AM

1lifenow - I hear you and totally get your reactions. I watched it a couple of years ago. there is a thread where we discussed it in the forum devoted to films and books and music. it might be helpful to search it out and see what others said about
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Little Things by peroperic2009 @ Yesterday at 05:55 AM

It is so nice to read all these inputs Originally Posted By: betrayed boyadd more later, oh sorry I don't know how to put my stuff in here like u guys do It is nothing difficult just press enter key when you want new line to start while
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Deleted by Daryl X. @ Yesterday at 05:45 AM

Deleted
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: mysterious skin by Suwanee @ Yesterday at 05:31 AM

This is an extremely disturbing film from my perspective. Although I handled things differently than Neil and Brian, this move checks too many boxes for me. The boys are my age (age 8) in 1980 and they play baseball. Society was much more trusting--t
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: G/F Seeking CSA Understanding by KFo84 @ Yesterday at 05:24 AM

Yes, what pushed me in this direction was that I found explicit pics a guy had sent him. Although it's only been once that I've found, I know of no straight man to have such pics..
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How long did you keep it secret? by 1lifenow @ Yesterday at 03:07 AM

39 years I was 11 told at 50 , i am 55 i wrestle with it daily, but it doesnt have the power it once did. you tell when its time, not a second sooner.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts mysterious skin by 1lifenow @ Yesterday at 03:01 AM

I just saw this movie now. What a huge gigantic trigger I feel. I am almost numb When describing Neil the main boy, the girl that loves him says to a boy who loves him. "be careful, he is not like other people. where you expect to find a heart
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hi by HealingHope @ Yesterday at 02:30 AM

Hi Victor, thank you for your warm welcome. Hope is something I've always told my bf when he's lost all his, that I have more than enough hope for both of us
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: been a while by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 02:20 AM

welcome back, mikeg. hope you are doing well. i tend to come and go a lot as well. it is nice to know that the site stays.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hi by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 02:18 AM

welcome, HealingHope. i love your name. it has a nice feel. may you find the hope and healing you need.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Sexual abuse of boys - Article! by Chase Eric @ Yesterday at 01:45 AM

I am very affected by what you have shared, SilentToLong. Although you are older than I, we were both abused at the same age. In particular, this sentence stood out to me: Originally Posted By: SilentToLongDo not really understand how my father ne
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Ashley Madison & Male Bashing by Jude @ Yesterday at 01:38 AM

Not sure where this belongs so I chose "News". The Ashley Madison hack and publication of its membership list have received a lot of media attention, and commentary. Most of it negative, and most of it directed at men. Yes, they knew all al
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How long did you keep it secret? by silenttolong @ Yesterday at 12:22 AM

63 years I kept the secrets At 75 my stepmothers abuse is out but other stuff is still secret Have gone from thoughts of suicide to being determined that she or others will never abuse me in that final way I am getting help from some family and coun
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Sexual abuse of boys - Article! by silenttolong @ Yesterday at 12:10 AM

Quote In 2001 researchers found that boys believe it is in their best interests to remain silent about sexual abuse My abuse took place at ages 12 -13- 14 I was silent then and silent until I was 75 ....Married Father of 3 and Grandfather of 7 but
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Are You a Carrot, Egg or Coffee Bean by Survivinguy @ 09/01/15 11:35 PM

I have definitely been all 3 at various stages of pre-recovery and recovery. At this stage I am a coffee covered egg. I am actually speaking publicly about my abuse so I am coffee beanish but I still struggle to fully connect to my emotions or al
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Flashbacks at the office -- *triggers* by Survivinguy @ 09/01/15 11:17 PM

Hey good to hear your week is better. I can relate to flashbacks and body memories at work. A couple tricks I use: 1 - aromatherapy. I keep small bottles of various scents in my office. Lavender, tangerine, vanilla extract and a blend that smells
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Little Things by betrayed boy @ 09/01/15 10:32 PM

buying my Harley, wanted 1 since I was a kid. picking my dog up from the kennel after vacation, sinking the 8 ball on the break (wins the game) twice playing the best pool player in the league 1 night, sitting on a covered porch
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Little Things by Suwanee @ 09/01/15 10:15 PM

I'm glad this got bumped. I can't believe I missed it the first time around. Happy moments (as a kid): Riding to the hardware store with my grandfather and pestering him to take me to Zesto for a milkshake. Walking for miles along the beach and on
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Healing and Anger by woodenshoes @ 09/01/15 09:54 PM

Kmcinva It makes sense. Interesting read. Ws
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: expressionism by Sterling @ 09/01/15 06:28 PM

how do I stop seeing yourre mom os smack. goran sx suxk .dick. sognra can. GVIE ME GORAN. GORAN SOUR E H. HE DOMCE OVE. OVER. athe you . neded d. t s. y. gup. viore. o . sochol. soo eo . d. o .t arust thomp son. don't tr ust them
Off Topic

trust me whore you re mom is a whore. what if you like to you this. you cant searut. this.they want you they want you they don't want tyou they wan ty you erh they don't want you. for hom you can you aot eryou you anc I eat you go m e and y
Off Topic

need to learn to them. cant think I cant see. bring him I don't want to go over. don't wan to see. them.see th at you I feel ik ei can only to you. it a you . klon t yo you alone. I hate running dditn dint didn't know. I nt y o at I ot
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Gods hands TRIGGERS by iaccus @ 09/01/15 06:23 PM

Thank you shyshark
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.