Newest Members
J44, Anura, reynel5, smc1972, Moi
12418 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 29 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12418 Members
74 Forums
63762 Topics
445302 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: And Life Drags Slowly On... by Sven @ 10/18/14 08:43 AM

I don't know who I suggested this site to a while ago in chat, but maybe this will help with getting sober; http://www.smartrecovery.org/community I don't know that site personally because I'm not a member but it's the only one I found that looks pro
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Novelist John Grisham - what a butt head! by Sven @ 10/18/14 08:38 AM

Wonder why he wanted to point this out in public.. Trying to talk some of his own behaviour right in his mind? Or just talking out of his @ss about something he doesn't know anything about
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: standing up for myself---not used to it by Nothing Man @ 10/18/14 06:28 AM

My mother was one of my perps and she continued to hit and bully me into my twenties. It finally got to the point where I found the courage to limit our relationship to seeing one another perhaps every six months. It was hard to do because nobody s
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Novelist John Grisham - what a butt head! by Nothing Man @ 10/18/14 06:23 AM

No need to read any of his novels.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts savages! by traveler @ 10/18/14 03:08 AM

Police: Kentucky boy, 15, critically injured in sexual assault that was recorded http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/16/pol...ntcmp=obnetwork
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Will it all of have been worth it by tbkkfile @ 10/18/14 02:26 AM

Thanks to all of you who replied it's really appreciated and your feedback and advice is always appreciated. I wish that I'd started facing my CSA at an earlier age, most of us don't which is pretty much I guess what my rant was about I wasted 40 or
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts What more files have gone missing, surely not!!!!! by tbkkfile @ 10/18/14 01:29 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29660345 And they wonder why the public get suspicious about a cover up.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Avatar of The Week by Jude @ 10/17/14 11:36 PM

Thats not me. Its Jeff Bridges in the movie "The Big Lebowski". But thanks. Jude
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: And Life Drags Slowly On... by Jude @ 10/17/14 11:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Brave FalconGod, my life is an empty, hollow, and wasted shell of nothingness. Not to mention an utter catastrophe. Is it any wonder I get so drunk I pass out cold at the fucking dinner table? My mom may not like it, but she has
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: wretched weekend by traveler @ 10/17/14 04:38 PM

thank you all for the responses and feedback. it was very encouraging to know that i wasn't being crazy about this. and there were a lot of good and somewhat challenging points for me to think about, too. here's a follow-up: things are just about ba
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Another memory by OCN @ 10/17/14 03:53 PM

Well.. i actually spoke out the story this afternoon with the psychiatrist.. i just decided to share the story and that's just what i did.. can't tell what the effect will be. Couldnt tell it to my parents yet, have to see whether i'm able to tell f
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Such Depravity Leaves Me Speechless.... by KMCINVA @ 10/17/14 03:21 PM

Absolutely depraved. Sick children struggling to live. Their medical care in the hands of this doctor who then abuses them while trying to save their lives. How twisted. Too much abuse comes from those with power, in positions of authority. Sadly,
Survivors of Female Abuse
Feel so angry right now at the one woman who abused me, I hate that she was an influence in my life and manipulated who I was and should have been. Hated that she made me her sexual plaything and showed pictures of me to her friend(s). Not much that
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Whats the process by freeze-on @ 10/17/14 12:46 PM

Thanks guys for the insight and sharing. It means an enormous amount for reaching out. I will survive. No other choice. I've made it this far by grace and by that I will make it .
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Avatar of The Week by Still @ 10/17/14 10:42 AM

award goes to Jude, for teaching us how to dance.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Such Depravity Leaves Me Speechless.... by Still @ 10/17/14 10:31 AM

Yup! It still all boils down to abuse of power and trust. The state of the victim certainly does change stories though. Sometimes its a boy who's fatherless, and the parish priest brings tears of happiness to the mother's eyes when they are able to
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: John Grisham - Moron by unhappycamper @ 10/17/14 10:16 AM

Hard to believe a high-profile former lawyer would make such ignorant statements.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Bad Night Upcoming Family Group Session by KMCINVA @ 10/17/14 09:55 AM

P I do not know why but it hit me today you have your meeting. Good luck and I wish you the best. Hopefully it will be productive and help move everyone to a better place in their lives. Do not be fearful because you are doing what is right for y
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: John Grisham - Moron by pluckmemory @ 10/17/14 09:22 AM

This comes on the heels of that idiot sympathetic piece for pedophiles in the New York Times last week.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: So this is me by KMCINVA @ 10/17/14 07:46 AM

Luther Thank you for sharing. I can related to most of what you have written. Healing is a journey with many steps. When I began I thought it would be a play book with each step following in succession. But I was wrong, there were ups and downs.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: dreams by Bardo @ 10/17/14 07:06 AM

No Simple Machine, Despite the sadness at your dad's response in the dream, I would interpret it as positive that you pushed the perp out of the house and were able to secure yourself. In any case, dreams are what they are, and I certainly look to my
U.S. & World News
It's a term that I'd never come across before over here in the UK but it comes in many forms and in many organisations, mine was ignored by those in charge which then led the perps to go beyond what they'd done before.
U.S. & World News
What’s Unusual About Sayreville’s Locker Room Sexual Assaults? Nothing. http://goodmenproject.com/featured-conte...m-hazing-abuse/
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: John Grisham - Moron by Still @ 10/17/14 02:02 AM

Society never fails to depress me further. Its through events like this Grisham gaff, P**n State, Sayerville R*pe School, etc that get people's mouths moving in the direction of their "truth-concepts." When their mouths start flappin, WE
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Giving back by Rich1967 @ 10/17/14 12:28 AM

I do agree that posting here IS giving back. Just seeing the struggles of others gives one the sense that you are not alone. I have also seen the "healthy" leave or be less active. I am sure there is no single reason behind it but many.
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.