Newest Members
GoodKiwi, Naeno, stillhere35, RKS, Albertus
12557 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cbob (61), Cgood91 (24), igotsunshine (41), lover_ez_ethan (28), Samuel (32), Shelatowie (52), tryin to cope jc (27)
Who's Online
3 registered (lionking, 2 invisible), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12557 Members
73 Forums
64450 Topics
450165 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Not Off Topic by Still @ Yesterday at 07:55 AM

Today is Obi's birthday. Why is this ON Topic? Because survivors of any type deserve recognition, especially when they try so darned hard to help his brothers here! Thank you Obi! Happy Birthday!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday by Still @ Yesterday at 07:46 AM

Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Ped State by Still @ Yesterday at 07:23 AM

So not only do they get away with everything, they got fully restored in all penalties. NOW they are on the offensive to destroy all evidence and history against them.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Birthday by petercorbett @ Yesterday at 07:16 AM

Texas greetings, my fraternal brothers. Today is a very dear brother/friend's 44th, birthday. His name is obi here. HAPPY & HEALING BIRTHDAY..obi/Todd. Enjoy your special day. Pete."Moose."
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Ped State by Still @ Yesterday at 07:01 AM

They continue to fk-over the victims and position themselves as innocent. Penn St*te's new president is.....screw it. You read it for yourself. Read the arrogance, the cowardice. Read about the bus we have been tossed before. They pretended to car
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Writing a new story by woodenshoes @ Yesterday at 06:45 AM

My time. Im sorry you need this place. The guys here are great. Its a tough road to go down but we support you. Ws
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Betrayal by the British Government by Still @ Yesterday at 06:45 AM

Their are no mistakes this big at any level of government. The publishing of the names yielded the exact results desired. I hope the committee members responsible die horrid deaths. These committees of CSA inquiry are nearly always stacked and staff
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: When SSA is stronger than instinct by traveler @ Yesterday at 04:11 AM

i think that what happens is that the memories we have tried to suppress or ignore for so long have come to the forefront and consume so much of our attention that we can no longer shut them out. and we "interpret" them through an adult len
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Betrayal by the British Government by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 02:43 AM

Sex Abuse Victims To Withdraw From Inquiry A letter sent by the group to Theresa May says the investigation set up by the Home Office is "not fit for purpose". http://news.sky.com/story/1385786/sex-abuse-victims-to-withdraw-from-inquiry
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Jude, Happy Birthday by DavoSwim @ Yesterday at 02:39 AM

Have a Happy Belated Birthday Jude, Dave
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Betrayal by the British Government by tbkkfile @ Yesterday at 02:32 AM

Our government should hang it's head in shame!!! http://news.sky.com/story/1417450/death-threats-after-files-published-online
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: astronaut by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 02:29 AM

shooting star
Humor
Jump to new posts playing with fire by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 02:21 AM

Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Date Raped at 19, Loss of Virginity (TRIGGERS) by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 02:20 AM

* "50/50 chance that it would come BACK ... "
Humor
Jump to new posts crybaby by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 02:18 AM

Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 02:14 AM

a scene from the 1925 silent film version of OZ some old school special fx
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 02:11 AM

don't touch my red shiny shoes.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 02:02 AM

the twister twist.
Humor
Jump to new posts fire in hand by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 01:58 AM

Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Date Raped at 19, Loss of Virginity (TRIGGERS) by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 01:25 AM

Hi again ... This has been a very interesting read. I didn't go blind ... although at a very young age I was told that if I didn't stop 'that' I would go blind. I figured ... what the hell ... I'll risk it ... and look where I am now! Let me begin b
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Probably should feel *something* about this ? by NoSimpleMachine @ Yesterday at 12:36 AM

The wonderful thing about being a valid, worthwhile person (as we all are at our core), is that every time you fall apart, there are worthwhile pieces to pick out of the rubble and build something better. Hoping you are safe, Sven.
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Conspiracy of Silence Unrepentant by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 12:15 AM

some terrible stuff from my neighbourhood. so terrible, i don't want it to be true. In The Matter of Genocide in Canada by Church & State: Case Docket N0. 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juXD4iquCeU Verdict and Se
Male Survivors
Hi Sven, For me, sometimes falling apart is not a bad thing. Sometimes my old way of doing things just doesn't work, and I have to fall apart in order to come into a new configuration for myself. However, the falling apart phase usually scares the
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ouch again! by victor-victim @ 01/29/15 11:40 PM

getting healthier and happier every day, still. nothing to worry about. i think i will be in better shape after this, than i was before the injury. i am taking full advantage of the three experts that i have access to four hours every day. lea
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ouch again! by Still @ 01/29/15 11:21 PM

Dang! Sorry to here its like that!
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.