Newest Members
garyPGH, Z63, Momiji, ja16, winter-rain
12660 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
betterdays (30), ChevyMan76 (47), cuda (49), swartzhund (43), wdf9 (71)
Who's Online
2 registered (manipulated, 1 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12660 Members
74 Forums
65040 Topics
454897 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Winhamness introduction - massive vent by sorryson @ Today at 08:55 AM

I hope you are doing better. You are going through a very rough time. I have learned it is important to reach out to people because when I go inward I see all the wrong in myself. I am learning the inward wrong I see is not real but how I perceive my
Poetry
Jump to new posts anxiety by newground @ Today at 08:45 AM

hey guys, I was in that place again the other day. anxiety attack and it didn't end really well once I could I decided to write down what it is like to TRY to find a way to get ahead of it. I wasn't sure where to post since it is deff not poetry bu
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Incest question ? Sibling abuse ? by Dolphinboy @ Today at 06:52 AM

Hi there Tryingtolive. I understand your question, as a victim of sibling abuse myself. Yes, I think it can go unnoticed. My parents had their own problems and both worked fulltime. I think in their minds, I was in the good care of my older brothers.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Incest question ? Sibling abuse ? by Bardo @ Today at 05:58 AM

Trying to live, Those of us who were abused by siblings all have the same questions you do. I was abused by my brother for four years, on and off. But he was sent away at some point and only came home on vacations, when he abused me again. He also ab
Survivors of Female Abuse
Just a small update. It was bothering me what my therapist had said about the common thing that people say that when younger people abuse its often because they were abused themselves, and that if I were to ever take my sister to court (I'm not goin
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Incest question ? Sibling abuse ? by lostc @ Today at 04:46 AM

well my sibling abused me and my parents still have no idea that it happened. I know one incident I remember being very unsure that my father had seen what was happening as he walked by the door, and my therapist thinks he did, but I think he didn't
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Incest question ? Sibling abuse ? by SmartShadow @ Today at 12:06 AM

Tryingtolive, you are asking realy good questions. Keep up the good work the pieces will come togeather. For me yes and no. Denial is so flipped powerful. Is is quite posable to know and not know at the same time. And yes abuse often migrates from
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Incest question ? Sibling abuse ? by Tryingtolive @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

does incest always go un noticed especially between siblings ? Really dumb question but I just would like to see some feed back if anyone else faced sibling abuse ? do parents know what happened or did they let it happen? ... Was my brother being mol
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Bad Night Upcoming Family Group Session by sorryson @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

It is a difficult road. I never realized until I started to heal all the signs were there. Mama and her family, we thought were so loving and kind, they were in many ways but selfish for themselves. My brother and I spoke today. He was in a mood to
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Neurofeedback by Learning2Fly @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

I read one of my favorite books on trauma and recovery recently; The body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk and he has an amazing chapter on neurofeedback. I was wondering if anyone with PTSD (or not; I do though) has tried neurofeedback and ho
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How abuse made me unable to accept I'm bisexual by SmartShadow @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

Don, 1life, and all Thanks for being who you are and being willing to share your thoughts. Hay Don, if you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by clearing and how dose one accomplish this? Thanks
Humor
Jump to new posts Sign of the Times by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Getting better by newground @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

good to see you writing, even better to hear you are getting better it takes so much out of us man... but you are worth it
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Every Day Mindfulness by bluesky @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

The past few weeks have been an emotional roller coaster with ups and downs. But it has been I think the first time that I have been able to be as mindful and as present as I cou be. Coming back to my breath when all seemes so lost. Breathing in I k
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Fun with I puns by gettingstronger @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Did you hear about the Italian chef who was ill? He pasta way. Did you hear about the Zoo employee who never bought a house? He never could get pre-koalafied. I know, lame. But I couldn't resist.
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Does ssa feelings ever go away ? by newground @ Yesterday at 06:33 PM

I feel I am just the opposite don. I have always been attracted more to guys then females. I do think that is due to the early abuse by females. I never found the female form fascinating or attractive. and I hid what I felt like many do and I stil
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Bad Night Upcoming Family Group Session by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 05:29 PM

Paul It appears progress is being made on all front for you. I am happy that life is not so up and down. Your sister seems to have the fortitude to lead you all through the family mess and it is definitely a mess. Your brother, my heart goes out
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:35 PM

I didn't geat you. you said I was bad. not my voice that is your vioece voice. my brian doesn't work properly. I f li lookat wholly shit. one word and then another. idont want to take from anyone. you bozna are gy. I mean I must be . but yu ah,
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Getting better by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 03:10 PM

It warms my heart to hear you say those 3 simple words ... "I'm getting better"
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:05 PM

I ed ned d needing my thought. cant change them. cant change for them! why do I stay ate why do I have to go to billies. why cant. goran that. I am scared. I think fast b/c of fast. he would always yell and . I see him as my father. and I
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 01:46 PM

last night... "my name is fred this is Jaime" I am talking in a bar. talk to my friend j.p. (in my head)-this guy is good-looking. yea. I like him. he gives me a lot of attention. he walks off "Jaime you guys dating ( Jaime is a girl).
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Bad Night Upcoming Family Group Session by sorryson @ Yesterday at 10:29 AM

Everyone I just wanted to say thank you for all you have done for me. The family is slowly, but unfortunately like CSA healing, it is painful to face the truth of the past. I now better understand why so many live in denial of the truth and continue
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: This King's Speech by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 09:56 AM

The recent big news in this area is the conviction of some teachers caught up in a high school test score cheating scandal. This video is so up-beat and positive. An overpowering message of what teaching is REALLY all about. Thanks for sharing.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Feel Good by Austin54 @ Yesterday at 09:45 AM

Like!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Feel Good by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 09:39 AM

Well, I've got to say, Piers isn't the only one with tears. Victor, thanks for sharing this. She's fantastic - no front teeth and all. "Oh, somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly And the dream that you dare to Oh why, oh why can't I"
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.