Newest Members
Kotar, MountainGirl, Obsydian, campAQT, payne
12743 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueboii (25), jojodancer (61), Matt7511 (33), Ocalvin2 (49), Robby (48)
Who's Online
3 registered (betrayed boy, 2 invisible), 28 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12743 Members
75 Forums
65616 Topics
458910 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: TRIGGERS - giving input w-out controlling or enabl by Judith @ Yesterday at 04:42 PM

Target sorry this is late Yes you can PM me. Any one can if they want Judith
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: My husband, the abused abuser... by kroi @ Yesterday at 04:30 PM

I guess my topic is too difficult/taboo. Sadly there has to be a lot of relatives/friends/families who experence this - but I understand its too hard admitting and talking about.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My mind is spinning *triggers* by Sven @ Yesterday at 04:10 PM

Thanks guys... Been a rought night/day/year/years i guess I just don't know how to handle this much longer I'm scared every day, have to look over my shoulder every day, every time i go out its a risk... never know when they will strike though.. but
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Taking back memories...request for help... by Bardo @ Yesterday at 02:43 PM

I do wish you luck! I know it will work out really well and be a new memory to add to all of your old. This time all good. Keep us posted. Freeman
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: free association & freedom of expression by Sterling @ Yesterday at 01:41 PM

thanks Peter, - very kind! awesome guy. Your family is lucky to have you! hugs, talk soon G
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: woman perp by Sterling @ Yesterday at 01:33 PM

hate you. hate hate hate. I woll never see. them. I don't know. I know that I am gay. and can give a rats ass about fag or whatever people have to hear about that. I don't give a fuck! I care about me, children , life. and want to share t
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts ''thin skinned''/ a man rambling *some triggers* by sportinrucks @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

I have spent most of my money and time since I was in 5th grade either trying not to get ''fucked over'' or ''not be a pussy'' or not get laughed at. I'm 30 now so that's 20 years. Still got bullied everyday. Then if I did get into a relationship, it
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: low points by bey @ Yesterday at 12:10 PM

i have never ever been as miserable and terrified as i am most of the day now. leaving the house isn't happening, and if i force myself i am triggered and dissociated for most of the time. i'm forgetting conversations. i feel like i'm going to explod
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My mind is spinning *triggers* by Judd @ Yesterday at 10:49 AM

Not a ramble but thoughts needing to just be heard man. You are not alone, we stand with you
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Canada Day by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 08:00 AM

Indeed, a belated Happy Canada Day!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Taking back memories...request for help... by highflight @ Yesterday at 08:00 AM

Adding to this post that I wrote last summer... Tomorrow I am heading back again to spend 2 weeks as a volunteer. Last year was 3 days (with my wife and kids), this year it will be 2 weeks...just me. Anxious and excited at the same time. This year
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My mind is spinning *triggers* by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 07:57 AM

(((Sven))) I am so sorry you are having such a hard time right now. The damage our perps did to us is truly life-changing and lifelong. I guess the only thing I can say is that what was done to you was not your fault. Children can only comply, th
Poetry
Jump to new posts poem 62 by dark empathy @ Yesterday at 07:44 AM

Shadow's fire and shadows hate, excreter on the golden gate, Shadow's art and Shadow's skill, iron as unwilling will. Shadow's mind and Shadow's spite, blood that screams in silent night, Shadow's eyes and Shadow's heart, tares this weeping world
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My mind is spinning *triggers* by Michael1965 @ Yesterday at 07:05 AM

Sven I am sending you love, courage and strength! The feelings of being used are crippling and hurtful. Please know that we are here for you and we support your need to vent, scream, ramble or whatever. Isolation and loneliness are the worst things
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My mind is spinning *triggers* by bey @ Yesterday at 06:33 AM

So sorry for what you've been going through, man. It is so sad and unfair. Being used by people like that, wondering why nobody gave a shit about how it would affect you, nobody standing up to help... its a huge thing to have to bear. Thinking of you
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My mind is spinning *triggers* by don64 @ Yesterday at 02:58 AM

Hi Sven, I'm sorry you're feeling so low right now. Your true nature is just as pristine and pure as it ever was. You have had some pretty traumatizing experiences for your years. For me, guilt and shame and disgust fade away as I realize I only
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My mind is spinning *triggers* by justplainme @ Yesterday at 01:16 AM

You have the power to choose. Don't believe that they get to set the course for your life. This is your life, you have a choice over what you do. That feeling of shame and dirt is very powerful but i know that there is more beyond it, you are fightin
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Equality by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 01:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Nothing Man happy kanada day, eh?
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My mind is spinning *triggers* by lionking @ Yesterday at 12:59 AM

I couldn't offer anything right now, but all my compassion, I send it all to you, Sven. Just like husk, my heart breaks as well. I hope you remain strong, have courage. I hope that you will see it through someday and somehow, we are here for you, my
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My mind is spinning *triggers* by concerned_husky @ Yesterday at 12:56 AM

Sven... Ramble away as much as you need to. My heart really breaks for what you've been through and for the situation you're in. We're listening, and we're here for you. (((Sven)))
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Canada Day by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 12:55 AM

sending you all much good love from kanadaland!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: (not so) Happy Canada Day by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 12:41 AM

oh cannabis! www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_history_of_cannabis_in_Canada Cannabis Day turns violent! Vancouver, BC July 1 2015. CO-OP Radio Canada Day Broadcast Wednesday Jul 1 19:00 2015 http://coopradio.org/audio/d
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts My mind is spinning *triggers* by Sven @ Yesterday at 12:22 AM

thinking about .. how many there've been.. i dont even know i guess you lose count after 100 or so the different kinds of people, rich poor long small all kinds of jobs and walks of life All kinds of nationalities the stuff they made me do, they all
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Inspirational Quotes by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 12:05 AM

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ouch again! by victor-victim @ 07/01/15 11:56 PM

‘The report of my death was an exaggeration.’ ~ Samuel Clemens   thank you for showing some , brothers.       ((Bluedogone)) ((Magellan)) ((bluesky)) ((traveler)) i feel much better now.
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.