Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
2 registered (lapchinj, 1 invisible), 24 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63213 Topics
442016 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Perp apologizing - Your relationship afterwards by Chase Eric @ Yesterday at 06:06 PM

The truest sincerity is an apology you give without expectation of forgiveness. An apology is a deeply personal decision that reflects the greatest strength of a man's character. Forgiveness is a grace completely at the option of those we apologize
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Perp apologizing - Your relationship afterwards by blockade @ Yesterday at 05:24 PM

This might have only affected a minority on here but have any of you had a perp apologize to you? and how\what was your relationship after? I am still struggling with passing on some of my own csa to my brother and I am still working up the courage\
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ouch! by bluesky @ Yesterday at 05:16 PM

(((((Victor))))) I find that you are so awesome even how you describe the details like poetry, I don't think you meant it but you are so eloquent in the way you tell your story. I want you to know that I really enjoy you works here and give you me a
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! by GoodSamaritan @ Yesterday at 05:13 PM

Happy Birthday Harry! Ah, to be a youth of thirty three again! Tom R.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Compensation by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 04:47 PM

Congratulations on the follow through and success. That's good news. It would be even more of a just victory if the perps had to provide all the money. Now, all the therapy that may be needed in the future is assured. I suppose it's only natural to
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: The small kindnesses by Greg56 @ Yesterday at 04:44 PM

I can really relate to the isolation part of your statement. I too should have gone shopping for food today. I've decided to "go tomorrow"...something that I usually do, when it comes to leaving my home. I'm not sure what started this is
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Compensation by don64 @ Yesterday at 04:27 PM

Hi Kevin, I'm happy your efforts have been rewarded, and happy for the message the ruling sends, and the effect the ruling has on building momentum and supporting our cause. For me, I have learned to take statements such as "feel badly about i
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts The small kindnesses by dark empathy @ Yesterday at 04:06 PM

I haven't had a good few days. things haven't been bad, but I can't say things have been well either. I've been cold, full of dullness and ice. Today, I should've gone shopping, but didn't, the hour's walk plus the need to deal with people just felt
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: It's time by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

Hi HouseofCards, and welcome. You've hit on two key words that so many of us on MS have dealt with - repressed and denied. I think my biggest breakthrough came when I discovered that on this site it was no longer necessary to deny or repress and to
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Do I have to forgive? by unhappycamper @ Yesterday at 02:35 PM

@wild_turky: Me too. Forgiveness is a relationship with the perp, and I don't want that. I don't even know who he was. Meanwhile, peace! John
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone here who is currently writing a book? by unhappycamper @ Yesterday at 02:32 PM

Fifteen years ago, I tried writing a private narrative of what happened 40 years earlier, but I couldn't go through with it. I haven't tried since. John
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: New by JCEldrid @ Yesterday at 02:21 PM

A better welcome I could not have imagined. Thank you all for your support and encouragement. Surely with such comraderie and a bit of faith it will be a road built with equals, nay friends, and the journey is off to a positive start. Thank you al
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Simply: how the hell do I do this? by gaatt @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

Originally Posted By: fhornsPeople admitting it is really rare for public admission. Yes, I've experienced that too. This forum is a rare exception. Yes, its a gift to me too. Did you see Pufferfish's link on the "Effects of Covert Child Abuse&q
Jump to new posts Re: Effects of Covert child sexual abuse by gaatt @ Yesterday at 01:05 PM

HI Pufferfish, Thanks! This is good, no GREAT stuff! Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Sincerely, GAATT
Jump to new posts Re: Guilt anyone? by gaatt @ Yesterday at 12:56 PM

Originally Posted By: fhornsPeople don't know my story ONLY since I've never shared it. Question: where might I disclose this commitment? Hi fhorns, Looks like you've already mentioned it to us. I see there is a survivor stories forum here. If y
Jump to new posts Re: Guilt anyone? by gaatt @ Yesterday at 12:45 PM

HI Don, I was going to quote your message but then realized I'd be quoting the whole thing. Thank-you SOOOO MUCH. It touched me deeply. I think I've been struggling with the fear of stepping back and no longer taking on her emotional neediness. It
Jump to new posts Re: I give them all my power by gaatt @ Yesterday at 12:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Don64"For me, unfortunately, I frequently have to precipitate some mental or physical crisis to get over the fear of change." Me too! I've had severe physical illness for many years now. The connection to the way I re
Jump to new posts Re: Wondering if I'm alone by gaatt @ Yesterday at 12:24 PM

Hi Fhorns, Sometimes, and particularly strongly these days, I want to be alone. I'm tired of looking for people who have some interest in my healing related needs (I understand that non-sexual touch in a safe social environment is helpful. Finding s
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Compensation by Adam A Gedman @ Yesterday at 12:18 PM

Hey all, Thought I would revive this old post because, I did it. I filled out the application, collected my receipts Participated in completing the therapist report, with my T and just this past week, I testified on my own behalf. The testimony wa
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 09:25 AM

Poetry
Jump to new posts Another Man's Crime by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 09:20 AM

came across this survivor poetry and i wanted to share it here. it is disturbing and may trigger so please be careful. Another Man's Crime I didn't have a choice He forced his way into me Innocence stolen by the thief Stained with the remains of
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Sharing an interesting long term friendship by SamV @ Yesterday at 08:48 AM

Rhett and Link are a couple of guys who do a talk show on Youtube. These two have been friends since 1st grade and share their relationship with their listeners. I have often wondered what a healthy, supportive friendship would be like and have vicar
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! by traveler @ Yesterday at 07:05 AM

happy birthday, Harry! i hope this year brings better things to you. Lee
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: more silly signs by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 06:03 AM

here is a good sign.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 05:53 AM

dog:god
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.