Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
2 registered (Sojourn Survivor, 1 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63648 Topics
444519 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Unpack it, process it, deal with it - Yeah How? by Bardo @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

TB, Man, I have my hand on the zipper of the suitcase, and I have unzipped it maybe an inch, and I am beginning to see what you are talking about. Not sure I can go any further, not without some kind of a plan. But I'm still in the pre-disclosure pha
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: My Story by Bardo @ Yesterday at 06:03 PM

Thanks again, everyone, for your generous replies. My brother is the last member of my family alive, and we are on Facebook terms, but that is basically it. There is a deep complication here that I have not even wrapped my head around yet. A few year
Male Survivors
Great image NSM!! Very helpful in reminding what we know but what can be very difficult at times!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Unpack it, process it, deal with it - Yeah How? by NoSimpleMachine @ Yesterday at 04:26 PM

tbkkfile, it seems that I read these sorts of things on MS all the time. "I've been at this for ages, I'm never going to get better, I'm at the end of my rope". I always have a dynamic on the tip of my tongue that I want to put out there bu
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: another MS.ORG anniversary by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 04:19 PM

great to hear. wishing you a life time of continued growth and happiness.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: not again... by lostc @ Yesterday at 03:31 PM

I'm really sorry to hear that all that happened, that's really terrible. Its very good that there was restrictions placed on his release at least though. On the internet will be advice on how to keep safe from stalkers too, this could maybe be applic
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: another MS.ORG anniversary by NoSimpleMachine @ Yesterday at 03:28 PM

Quote:i thought the world would collapse, but the opposite occurred. Put this on my tombstone. Well said. Congrats on all the growth and learning over the years
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: not again... by Sven @ Yesterday at 02:03 PM

yes well last time i walked under a car after he hurt me and accidentally disclosed in the hospital. He has been in jail for a few months because of that. they just saying they dont have a case on the rape part of it.. So idk maybe he will stay away
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Wife here, looking for support by Still @ Yesterday at 01:58 PM

Quote:The power of him telling you and then seeing that you don't turn away from him is SOUL SALVE - no joke. it surely would be exactly that!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Well Sh**!! by Still @ Yesterday at 01:49 PM

I JUST got this off of ebay for some crazy-low amount. Its a really nice deck. My daughter would love to use it, but its just too cool. It's going on a wall collage of boards.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: not again... by lostc @ Yesterday at 01:43 PM

I'm not very knowledgeable about the legal side of things, but if he ignores the order then there should be severe consequences to doing that, they are law for a reason and you can't just ignore them without consequences. If you did not report this t
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: another MS.ORG anniversary by Obi @ Yesterday at 01:17 PM

Congrats
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: not again... by Sven @ Yesterday at 12:48 PM

he ignored the last restraining order and i dont know what i would do if he tried to kidnap me again - probably nothing
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: another MS.ORG anniversary by Sven @ Yesterday at 12:45 PM

Congrats!
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Wife here, looking for support by Won'tGiveUp @ Yesterday at 11:55 AM

Esposa,thank you for your reply. I have always felt over the years, that I was somehow missing a vital piece of the puzzle that is my husband. Of course, I have taken his actions personally---because well, when you are putting 100% into something and
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Unpack it, process it, deal with it - Yeah How? by tbkkfile @ Yesterday at 11:37 AM

My exact thoughts Still I couldn't have put it better myself.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Wife here, looking for support by Esposa @ Yesterday at 11:36 AM

Hi WGU - welcome to our family - our club of spouses who find out about the abuse AFTER having endured crazy-making behavior and betrayal. If you haven't, you will soon think "Why did he have to hurt me and THEN tell me??" What to do? If
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: another MS.ORG anniversary by traveler @ Yesterday at 11:08 AM

Victor - congrats on your anniversary! i believe you have given at least as much as you have received. i am glad to have had your input here. Lee
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Wife here, looking for support by Won'tGiveUp @ Yesterday at 11:07 AM

Hi, I posted in the Introduction section, but I figured I would come in here and go into more detail. My husband and I have been together 10 years and have two beautiful boys who we adore with all of our hearts. We always wanted to give them the live
Off Topic
Jump to new posts My Absolute Hero by Still @ Yesterday at 11:03 AM

Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Unpack it, process it, deal with it - Yeah How? by Still @ Yesterday at 10:58 AM

Its truly a bitch of a realization init? Note: I do not express the above in a crass or cold manner. Thus I hope you don't read it that way. I express it at face-value having arrived at that realization not much sooner than you.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Unpack it, process it, deal with it - Yeah How? by tbkkfile @ Yesterday at 10:54 AM

The short version 44 years on and after a life spent trying to forget, hiding it, anesthetizing it with alcohol and drugs, bumbling through life, wasting most of it, running away from it,a couple of years ago it made itself known and I disclosed, aft
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hi, Family member here by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 10:53 AM

Welcome. Survivors and supporters all need support. It is a difficult process. I hope your husband has found help with a professional in trauma and CSA It is important he receives this support. You need to take care of yourself. It is admirabl
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts another MS.ORG anniversary by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 10:37 AM

11 years ago i leaped into the abyss... joined this website... and somehow found the courage to purge my soul publicly and anonymously... i can still feel the fear. i thought the world would collapse, but the opposite occurred. thank you, bro
Introductions
Jump to new posts Hi, Family member here by Won'tGiveUp @ Yesterday at 10:15 AM

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a 41 year old mother of 2 wonderful boys who are 7 and 9. My husband and I have been together for 10 years, tho we are currently separated. I love him dearly, but our relationship has been an emotional rol
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.