Newest Members
mgomez, bobafette999, jeremy slicker, Hope4better, SoFarAhead
12644 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
alexamenabar1977 (38), Clark (35), cogito (54), KMCINVA (59), Naill (35), needtobefreed (51), static_00 (44)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12644 Members
74 Forums
64933 Topics
454025 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Today I told him..... what was your reaction? by traveler @ Yesterday at 10:31 AM

Beautiful, Will! just as it should be - i am so glad it worked out so perfectly for you. The only thing i could imagine better would have been if it had been possible to do it sooner - and enjoy that support and affirmation from a true friend for a
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Panic time ..abuser returns in two days by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 10:30 AM

I am sorry you must face the person. Seek support from those that support you and try to remember she can no longer hurt. My thoughts are with you. Kevin
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Today I told him..... what was your reaction? by GoodKiwi @ Yesterday at 09:49 AM

Will, your post captures both the pain and the beauty of this forum all at once. Disclosure was never an issue for me because I never understood the implications of what happened. Right from the word go I shared with friends that a stranger was vis
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Today I told him..... what was your reaction? by Suwanee @ Yesterday at 08:56 AM

*This runs a little long* iaccus, I think this is a very important topic and one that is underrepresented on MS. The first person I told was my wife. Like newground, I had a moment where it all came to the surface at 2 am. She cried, I cried...and
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Not sure if I should post here or friends & family by GoodKiwi @ Yesterday at 08:34 AM

Hi, Welcome back and thanks for the introduction. I'm the least qualified person here to give you advice but you have my prayers and support. Being a magnet for those men - its sounds like there's something in you which makes people feel comfortabl
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Your Spiritual Journey by Bardo @ Yesterday at 08:11 AM

Lee, Thank you for not editing! And thank you for sharing your story. I guess I have been permanently jaded about organized religion. I was an alter boy for years at a "high Episcopal" church, where the stained glass and the professional ch
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: When the abuser has mostly been a "good" person? by lostc @ Yesterday at 07:49 AM

Thank you very much for your reply l2r, it helped a lot. what you said is true and maybe there's different ways of thinking about all this that I haven't considered or realized is possible. A lot of the ambivalence you mention feeling about your moth
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Panic time ..abuser returns in two days by lostc @ Yesterday at 07:32 AM

wishing you strength, maybe these articles could help not sure so just leaving them here: http://www.pandys.org/articles/grounding.html http://www.pandys.org/articles/selfcare.html http://www.pandys.org/articles/seeingyourabuser.html
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Panic time ..abuser returns in two days by Judd @ Yesterday at 07:14 AM

Remember Iaccus that you are stronger than you know. You can do this and we are all here for you
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: One big question by Mishka95673 @ Yesterday at 06:54 AM

Wow Blue, awesome. I love those 4 points, o feel safe, loved, believed, and hopeful. Those will be easy for me to keep in mind while considering my words and actions. Will this make him feel "safe, loved, believed, and/or hopeful?" Thanks
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Anger and Emotions by sorryson @ Yesterday at 06:12 AM

Kevin Thank you. You are right I do need to take care of myself. My doctor and counselor have said I am becoming too emotionally involved in the lives of the PAS support group. The other week I know I was so sad hearing of two stories of children ro
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling hysterical and out of control by GoodKiwi @ Yesterday at 04:54 AM

Hi Don, Choir on a tropical island - that's hard to beat. I hear what you're saying about the brain stem stuff being difficult to access and change. I'm starting to see recovery as operating on two levels. On one level we work on ourselves and wit
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A song to help with depression by Tryingtolive @ Yesterday at 04:21 AM

Kid cudi has helped me alot with his music
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A song to help with depression by GoodKiwi @ Yesterday at 04:01 AM

Cheers Tryingtolive, I don't exactly have my finger on the pulse nowadays so its good to find something new. I love this guy. I'm a big fan of Kanye's early stuff and this gets me in the same way.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Can someone relate? (triggers maybe) by Tryingtolive @ Yesterday at 03:43 AM

Cant remember the last healthy relationship i had........The last one i had caused me so much hurt. After my breakup with my girlfriend.. I started to notice symptoms of CSA. I havent been the same since that day... Feelings of numbness, depression,
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: When the abuser has mostly been a "good" person? by learning2remember @ Yesterday at 02:36 AM

This has been a question for me, too. My mother was a great person in many ways, and especially since she died people sometimes talk about her like she was a saint. Because of her goodness, I had a really hard time admitting to myself that she abus
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: superhero by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 01:50 AM

Humor
Jump to new posts Re: superhero by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 01:50 AM

Humor
Jump to new posts Re: superhero by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 01:49 AM

Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 01:39 AM

i love circles.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 01:37 AM

heart in blocks
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: graffiti gifs by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 01:34 AM

Humor

Humor

Humor
Jump to new posts Re: graffiti gifs by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 01:33 AM

Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.