Newest Members
ScaredWife, R2D2, Ghostcrab124, Thomas2015, Allen_Walker
12783 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closure (25), esp22 (41)
Who's Online
3 registered (Dissociated1, 2 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12783 Members
75 Forums
65838 Topics
460432 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: before and after ..post your before and after by DavidM-LT @ Today at 05:12 AM

If it helps to know, you're not alone in your questioning. I'm kinda at the same place. Why do I feel like this because these memories came back? No one understands that. How can I hope that they will when I don't understand it myself? I have found
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Spirit / Science by victor-victim @ Today at 04:41 AM

“The statistical probability that organic structures and the most precisely harmonized reactions that typify living organisms would be generated by accident, is zero.” - Ilya Prigogine Recipient of two Nobel Prizes in chemistry “This most beautifu
Introductions
Jump to new posts Is it just me? by Thomas2015 @ Today at 04:27 AM

Hi all, I've found this site and thought I'd sign up for a few answers, as for pointing out the obvious I was sexually abused by my uncle from what I can remember ages 6-9. I don't think I'm ready to go into detail with exactly what I can remember. I
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Turning towards God by Tryingtolive @ Today at 03:08 AM

Has God helped you ? Will he help me ? Never gave the man up stairs any attention I think it's a good time to start
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Unholy Cloth by Nothing Man @ Today at 02:50 AM

There are a lot of pedophile clergy out there who do not even care about the harm they are doing to children. This poem certainly addresses that in a clear way.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Pms are now welcome ...for now by Tryingtolive @ Today at 02:49 AM

Finally turned private messages on ... As of right now I don't need any pms about identity issues ... Trying to move forward from that ... But from any of my post in this thread just let me know about it or if I helped you I'll be glad to Hear it
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: rave review by Nothing Man @ Today at 02:48 AM

Victor, people can be relentlessly and endlessly cruel. Stand fast against the evil. I'm in your corner. Mike
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Re: Triggers and How to Handle Them by Nothing Man @ Today at 02:45 AM

(((Jeff))) I'm sorry if I have hurt you .... Mike
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts CSA Adult Dysfunction index by Strive 38/11 @ Today at 02:22 AM

I've been here about a week now and the exposure to the trauma has negatively affected me including physically. I am seeking some input to build what relates us as an index a table, maybe a scale one to ten or something .... How do I rate the level o
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Sense of smell by Strive 38/11 @ Today at 01:28 AM

Thanks really interesting that your memory is protecting smells. Laugh theses a few smells I'd like conjure up drowning a bagful of hundred dollar bills should be one.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: yes it is a real product by victor-victim @ Today at 01:01 AM

Humor
Jump to new posts Re: yes it is a real product by victor-victim @ Today at 01:00 AM

breakfast food for the early riser
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: yes it is a real product by victor-victim @ Today at 01:00 AM

Humor
Jump to new posts Re: yes it is a real product by victor-victim @ Today at 12:59 AM

fast and easy food
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: silly signs by victor-victim @ Today at 12:51 AM

politically correct deformed
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Top Ten Funny Yet Inappropriate Shop Names by victor-victim @ Today at 12:46 AM

phat phuc soon fatt fat kok pu pu hot pot phi phi my dung poo ping
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: before and after ..post your before and after by Strive 38/11 @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

Do you want to resolve where you are stuck?
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Bi married males of a peculiar sort by SmartShadow @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

. This thread that has a lot of important questions and complicated issues. The topic of marriage and the sexual identity issues that male survivors often experance and how sexual acting out impacts there marriage relationship is a close to home and
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Beat Sex by Strive 38/11 @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

The implicit trust in the random anonymous sexual engagement for me was the most powerful driver to my behaviour. A unspoken contract that you won't hurt me as you touch me intimately and touch me be with me sexually. Keep me safe and I reward with m
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Family issues (incest family) by Strive 38/11 @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Choose to shine on the inside
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Family issues (incest family) by Strive 38/11 @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Power up brother
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Top Ten Funny Yet Inappropriate Shop Names by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

these are some of the restaurants i have found, including a couple (the first three) from my area. pho bich nga pho ho fook yue fuk mi fu king ifuku
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: exhausted and agitated/anxious by don64 @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Thanks for your support Freeman and Mike. Today has been very interesting in that I expended about three times the physical energy I normally do. One of the features of my damage has been limited physical activity. I have had to much damage stored
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: The age we become 'stuck'? by don64 @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

For me, referring to myself as getting stuck at a certain age doesn't really capture how I feel about it. Because of the trauma of my abuse in infancy and early childhood, parts of me necessary to experience joy and mental health and physical health
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: sex is bad... by Strive 38/11 @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Ramble as much as you like Tryingtolive. I'm evidence in belief that the brain can change. The science is called Neuroplasticity, also known as brain plasticity, is an umbrella term that encompasses both synaptic plasticity and non-synaptic plasticit
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.