Newest Members
brainstem, Serendipity, lionking, stymie, Broken1968
12545 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AbuseSurvivor90 (25), Danbuff (58), scottc (54), usccabum1985 (30)
Who's Online
5 registered (Logan, Mishka95673, gettingstronger, 2 invisible), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12545 Members
73 Forums
64410 Topics
449868 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Brotherly Love by victor-victim @ 01/20/15 08:58 PM

very nice. behind beyond our pasts, we find a bond that lasts. a love that never dies, above forever skies. thank you for sharing. arronb. your words still have value, your message is still true. your feelings still come through. your lov
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Thank you brothers... by victor-victim @ 01/20/15 08:36 PM

a fine tribute! as we take the long march together, sunwolf, i am happy to have you walk with me. we may be years and miles apart, but we share tears and smiles and heart.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Your life in Six Words by victor-victim @ 01/20/15 08:10 PM

i always want a little bit... extra!
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Your life in Six Words by victor-victim @ 01/20/15 07:46 PM

remember you are here by choice. abandon all hope, ye who enter. no one here gets out alive. that was fun. do it again.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: so tired of being abused by "helping" people by Shyshark @ 01/20/15 07:44 PM

I took a little break from here ... I think it's a common thing, and healthy to let yourself alone for a while. This can be a very stressful place even if you are not actively involved in anything. Let's face it ... a lot of what is written and read
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: rave review by victor-victim @ 01/20/15 06:34 PM

thank for your thoughts, tbkkfile. the police are involved and they are taking care of it. it would seem that our local union is broken. thanks for the peace, strength and support. much needed and appreciated. i am almost certain that i will
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: rave review by victor-victim @ 01/20/15 06:29 PM

thank you for those excellent sentiments, Daryl X. i have passed them on to other bully targets. very uplifting and encouraging. good news, the cops told me that they were going to have a word with the aggressor. a gentle reminder about civi
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Decadence+Innocence=Existence by victor-victim @ 01/20/15 06:26 PM

you/re welcome, manipulated. i write these for you guys.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: You Bastard by victor-victim @ 01/20/15 06:23 PM

hatred, anger, fury, rage and wrath! red hot and razor sharp.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: 24 Stages of Growth for Survivors of Incest by Rich1967 @ 01/20/15 06:19 PM

Even though it says incest it really does seem to work for the trauma caused by any type of sexual abuse. I've felt damaged for sure. My wife and I joke about both of us being damaged goods. She wasn't abused but NO ONE is perfect and I've yet t
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: You can take off your mask by Shyshark @ 01/20/15 06:04 PM

... and there you are my traveler friend just around the bend not far many to whom this all makes sense we who see through your defense that there be ... Courage behind the mask.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: mask - unmasked by Shyshark @ 01/20/15 05:53 PM

Courage lies beneath the mask ... and though it seems an impossible task ... and maybe just too much to ask ... it may be time to take a different tack and get the monkey off your back and let some see ... a little more of who is me through just a c
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: You can take off your mask by victor-victim @ 01/20/15 05:35 PM

what a beautiful feeling you convey here. warmth, comfort, safety, security. thank you, hopeandtry.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: mask - unmasked by victor-victim @ 01/20/15 05:32 PM

great poem. the parade. the masquerade. the charade. the part i played. "Whoever looks into the mirror of the water will see first of all his own face. Whoever goes to himself risks a confrontation with himself. The mirror does not flatte
Male Survivors
i love a good laugh got contacted by one of the facilitators - the one i'm having the problem with. he tells me the ROI is: "only be able to access information regarding your attendance at therapy - not any private info in the sessions"
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Appt setter at MD office - no accommodation 4 CSA by Mishka95673 @ 01/20/15 03:48 PM

What a world we live in, one filled with broken expectations and fulfilled hopes. Yesterday I was finding my very ill (respiratory infection and ear infection) man a new doctor and making an appointment for him with her office. The person on the phon
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: 24 Stages of Growth for Survivors of Incest by Nothing Man @ 01/20/15 03:18 PM

Damaged goods is how I often feel about myself.
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Autism / Aspergers by Becoming Other @ 01/20/15 03:14 PM

As far as I am concerned, if someone does not display the traits that get labeled as Autism / Aspergers, then it just means that they will not become a Muggle. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muggle I call them Muggles, but everyone else calls them Ne
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: more silly signs by Nothing Man @ 01/20/15 03:10 PM

Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: 24 Stages of Growth for Survivors of Incest by Bluedogone @ 01/20/15 02:48 PM

Thanks for posting, Fortunately, I didn't have to check the "incest" box, but many of these milestones are apt for most cases of CSA. It's always good to review, but two things are pretty revealing. 1) How far along I am - big surprise, and
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Your life in Six Words by Shyshark @ 01/20/15 02:35 PM

birth ... harm ... hurt ... heaven ... loss ... waiting
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: how I often feel by Bluedogone @ 01/20/15 02:31 PM

Spot on. Other than a pretty good case of lack of trust, my biggest hangup is guilt. It usually doesn't matter what, but I more than likely feel a need to apologize. Saying "I'm sorry" is a big part of my vocabulary. But I'm very mindful
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Tears from a forgotten boy..Trigger Warning! by Shyshark @ 01/20/15 02:31 PM

((( blacken ))) You are not alone ... I am with you. I am the little guy in the corner hugging his knees.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Your life in Six Words by traveler @ 01/20/15 02:26 PM

good one, Victor! here's another "famous" one: "heavy heart healed by heaven's grace" (with thanks to Victor) Lee
Male Survivors
Thanks Don! Love is not something I have every really been good with, giving or receiving. Even after a few years of therapy, I still haven't been able to love myself. All that said, I do have a ton, maybe too much, empathy and compassion for my wif
Page 14 of 19 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.