Newest Members
Rurai, ratherbfishing, NeverAgainSB, It Just Is, HealingHope
12805 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (61)
Who's Online
5 registered (lovehimalways, L84, bdave2, 2 invisible), 11 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12805 Members
75 Forums
66053 Topics
461785 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Personality disorder ? by Tryingtolive @ 08/22/15 02:20 PM

@nothingman I sometimes feel that way ... I sometimes wish and feel I was kid ... Even act like one sometimes .. I don't try to be one either
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Sexual attraction vs bonding vs abuse by Tryingtolive @ 08/22/15 02:14 PM

i think back to the abuse and it made me really confused on how male bonding should really be ... I really want to believe my problem I been dealing with stems from the abuse ... I really don't think I'm in denial of my sexuality ... I'm still very w
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 08/22/15 02:07 PM

tits. need to see tits. strip club? I am a little afraid. of? billie. she isn't here goran. don't have to live with this anymore move on bud! yea. don't want to see them. afraid of . I see girl. she will tell me that my . . mom.
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Anger when teased sexually by gaatt @ 08/22/15 01:28 PM

Thanks Mike, Originally Posted By: Nothing Man I hope you find a way to deal with that anger in a positive fashion. Your well-being depends upon it. Feeling it has been a start. I tend to not to feel feelings of anger towards her at all. They have
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Re: Triggers and How to Handle Them by Obi @ 08/22/15 01:16 PM

Hey, Jeff. sending positive thoughts your way.
Page 14 of 14 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.