Newest Members
ratherbfishing, NeverAgainSB, It Just Is, HealingHope, StormyWeather
12804 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (61)
Who's Online
2 registered (EdfromNYC, Doubter), 10 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12804 Members
75 Forums
66053 Topics
461772 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Do Accusations Ever End by cog234 @ 08/22/15 06:42 PM

Personal attacks on the Discussion Board are not permitted. If you have a particular concern about a user on the Discussion Board, please contact the Moderator Team.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A Letter of Giving Validation and Compassion by KMCINVA @ 08/22/15 06:38 PM

Thank you for the support and kind words. It was a welcomed letter helping to bring clarity to what I have lived as well as reminding me of the pain I endured, the triggers, nightmares and flashbacks and so on. But it is helping with a new beginning
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Do Accusations Ever End by sorryson @ 08/22/15 05:51 PM

Kevin I just saw this. I bet it is your family. Your family makes Mama, my brother, sister and I look like saints. Just joshing and I am glad we did not have the internet when we were attacking and destroying Dad. My brother and Mama would have had
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I need help .... by sorryson @ 08/22/15 05:33 PM

Thinking of you and I hope you find your way. Abuse can derail you. Try to get focused and set small goals. too lofty and you will not be able to attain. I hope you find a job that meets what you need and you can enjoy. Maybe you will be able to b
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Do Accusations Ever End by KMCINVA @ 08/22/15 04:56 PM

I received a frightening email telling me I was on the Ashley Madison list. The tone of the email did not surprise me because of the nature of past words, actions and denials of CSA and hiding these facts from others. What the person did not know is
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 08/22/15 04:54 PM

angry impulse. . h8t feeling angry. .... .... s... meil. amore. mores ande. sutm. aren't you tick. tik. trick me into love .
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 08/22/15 04:49 PM

feel my body part move. I like it. why cant I just get a fuk buddy. dfsjkldfl;fjdl;fjsdl;j;asdjf;alfjaf fsdfdskjlfsl;kfjsa;fjakf;sd fsdfsklfjs;fjsdafjaf;af sdfsdfsdkljfsdl;fjl;fjkadf;jdaf guess just wanted to mm emm how will I make friends. cant tell
Family and Friends
I am unable to sleep tonight as I am feeling upset. So I share here in the hope of getting some relief, understanding from you, and some advise, if there is any to give. I have been constructing a negative story in my head. This narrative is not he
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I need help .... by Dude @ 08/22/15 04:08 PM

I don't think that your throwing your abuse on everything. I know for me stability and focus on any one thing are out the window. I have kept my job for a while now; however, it constantly changes and I keep moving departments. Now that I look at it,
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Being Home: Pain, Confusion, Shame and Chaos by trishy @ 08/22/15 03:35 PM

Hi bob You posted on family and friends so I hope its ok to respond. what you and kevin have said makes sense. When we go home we stay at friends or in a hotel, with a hire car to get around. This reduces my partner's worries before we go, and gives
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Secracy vs truth by Nothing Man @ 08/22/15 03:05 PM

Hi TTL. Maybe you'll find a good one on your first try, maybe it will take another try or two, but eventually you will find a therapist who is a good fit for you. It took me two tries to find mine, and he is excellent and has made a huge difference
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Personality disorder ? by Tryingtolive @ 08/22/15 02:20 PM

@nothingman I sometimes feel that way ... I sometimes wish and feel I was kid ... Even act like one sometimes .. I don't try to be one either
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Sexual attraction vs bonding vs abuse by Tryingtolive @ 08/22/15 02:14 PM

i think back to the abuse and it made me really confused on how male bonding should really be ... I really want to believe my problem I been dealing with stems from the abuse ... I really don't think I'm in denial of my sexuality ... I'm still very w
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 08/22/15 02:07 PM

tits. need to see tits. strip club? I am a little afraid. of? billie. she isn't here goran. don't have to live with this anymore move on bud! yea. don't want to see them. afraid of . I see girl. she will tell me that my . . mom.
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Anger when teased sexually by gaatt @ 08/22/15 01:28 PM

Thanks Mike, Originally Posted By: Nothing Man I hope you find a way to deal with that anger in a positive fashion. Your well-being depends upon it. Feeling it has been a start. I tend to not to feel feelings of anger towards her at all. They have
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Re: Triggers and How to Handle Them by Obi @ 08/22/15 01:16 PM

Hey, Jeff. sending positive thoughts your way.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Fun with puns by Sterling @ 08/22/15 12:58 PM

that is so cute! this humor is very much to my liking. Thanks guys! G
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 08/22/15 12:46 PM

Wow. thanks . I cant tell you guys how appreciated I am. I walk with all the love and support in me. it only hurts when I know I will never see you in person. . so . anyway. I wish I had him.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Secracy vs truth by KMCINVA @ 08/22/15 11:46 AM

Tryingtolive
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Bluedogone @ 08/22/15 11:41 AM

And I join Mike and Victor in sending you compassion and hope. Wishing for you victory, and an ever-lasting peace. Exercise and exorcise are never bad things. CJ
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Personality disorder ? by Nothing Man @ 08/22/15 11:22 AM

Hi TTL, I don't know if this counts as having different personalities, but sometimes I feel like I am a 12 year old boy doing very adult things (like work, etc). I have felt this way so often that it almost feels normal now.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Personality disorder ? by newground @ 08/22/15 11:15 AM

hey trying I have battled that feeling most of my life it is possible to develop did ( dissociative identity disorder ) due to trauma. my T has told me though that when I take on those masks it is for the purpose that you described to keep us feelin
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: My biggest issue is this... by Tryingtolive @ 08/22/15 11:08 AM

Chase Eric thank you for your response as you know this is very hard to talk about ... I will not let my abuser win
Poetry
Jump to new posts the stregnth of the survivor by newground @ 08/22/15 10:39 AM

It is so common for me to look at the things I do and especially the things I have done in life and see only the negative. I suppose that is not surprising given that the cost of hypervigilance and secrecy, of loss and pain, will always appear in lar
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: My biggest issue is this... by Chase Eric @ 08/22/15 10:28 AM

There is a great song by a group that predates many of us. John Lennon's "Tomorrow Never Knows" says it best to me: "Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream." It is about releasing the iron-fisted grip you have on things
Page 13 of 14 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.