Newest Members
SecondsLost, brainstem, Serendipity, lionking, stymie
12546 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can't Cope (57), jtsdad (44), Jude (58), saint-of-Lost-Causes (30), squireknight (59)
Who's Online
4 registered (wearytraveler, Amandla, Broken1968, 1 invisible), 12 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12546 Members
73 Forums
64421 Topics
449922 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Humor
Jump to new posts musick lessons by victor-victim @ 01/21/15 12:55 PM

Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: the invisible man by victor-victim @ 01/21/15 12:45 PM

something you said, Magoo, really struck a chord with me. it was like i was reliving my own disclosure. total flashback. i was trying to comfort a girlfriend who was not reacting very well to her own sexual assault. she got angry at me and said
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Appt setter at MD office - no accommodation 4 CSA by Mishka95673 @ 01/21/15 12:33 PM

Hi BlueSky, Thank you for your support, kind words, and sharing in a place where I am permitted to respond. I read your story in the other section of the site and was furious on your behalf; how dare those jerks treat you that way. We are supposed to
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello All by victor-victim @ 01/21/15 12:33 PM

from one 53 year old boy to another... welcome to male survivors. wishing you all the best.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: I grab at the moments by victor-victim @ 01/21/15 12:15 PM

Originally Posted By: blueskyInspired by A Single Shard by Linda Sue Park. Here's the link enjoy! http://www.lindasuepark.com/books/singleshard/singleshard.html i followed your link and it led me to this beautiful calming video. that
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: This is why i hate religion by tbkkfile @ 01/21/15 12:12 PM

At last a bit of sense Quote:Think about it can you picture Jesus with a sign that says GOD HATES FAGS hell no you can not because that is what Religious people do He would have open arms just as he did for the Whorelet . God excepts everyone it is
Humor
Jump to new posts mermaid on the rocks by victor-victim @ 01/21/15 12:04 PM

this is amazing fx.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ 01/21/15 11:56 AM

T8R gonna T8
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello All by Bardo @ 01/21/15 11:53 AM

Dave, My story is so similar to yours. My brother abused me starting when I was 11. He was the only male influence in my family, such as it was, and I took him at his word. Same result as you. Just dealing with it now, at age 54. I do have anger, sti
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Input from Survivors Requested :-) by WontGiveUp @ 01/21/15 11:29 AM

Thank you so much for the words SorrySon. They really hit home for me last night when I read them. I was having a rough night, and your post really helped me get through. I would never be the one who judged him - he is not the abuse, he didnt ca
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello All by KMCINVA @ 01/21/15 11:28 AM

Serious Dave Thank you for sharing. You mentioned you were SA ed, which is a form of physical abuse. Many of us bury the abuse for decades, some realizing it was there all along, others with repressed memories. Despite how the memories are buried t
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Kitty Doesn't Quit a Fight by victor-victim @ 01/21/15 11:10 AM

time on my hands
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Kitty Doesn't Quit a Fight by victor-victim @ 01/21/15 11:08 AM

it's duff time.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: I grab at the moments by bluesky @ 01/21/15 11:03 AM

This poem is my inspiration to day.
Family and Friends
Mishka First for being so supportive to you husband and so excepting of him tying to help him and protect him from unnecessary triggers or even potentially traumatizing events. I have a very similar problem with Drs and the support and caring tha
Introductions
Jump to new posts Hello All by Serious Dave @ 01/21/15 09:55 AM

Hi, I am 53 and just recently realized that SA when I was 8 or 9 has impacted my life negatively. Unfortunately, my older brother, whom I still love dearly, initiated it and then asked me if I wanted to hang out with some of his friends. "Of
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Songs for survivors by bluesky @ 01/21/15 09:24 AM

Bey I love this song so much. It has given me strength and a feeling that I can go on. I just have to be patient with my self and others that are helping me along my journey to the true me. Thanks for reminding me!!! Bluesky
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Songs for survivors by bey @ 01/21/15 09:11 AM

Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: This is why i hate religion by newground @ 01/21/15 08:42 AM

I have a letter written years ago to someone I was communicating with who was asking about what God was about Hey I am sorry that it took me so long to answer your message but you can be sure that you are on my mind daily. You asked me to tell
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Appt setter at MD office - no accommodation 4 CSA by Mishka95673 @ 01/21/15 07:41 AM

Dang doctor triggered him with something careless she said, caused him to question his masculinity. He called me a bit upset about it, just repeated her words over and over to me. I reassured him she meant adults don't normally get that kind of infec
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: feedback loop by victor-victim @ 01/21/15 06:13 AM

don't touch that dial!
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: manual animation by victor-victim @ 01/21/15 06:07 AM

Humor
Jump to new posts manual animation by victor-victim @ 01/21/15 06:04 AM

kitty likes it
Humor
Jump to new posts fickle by victor-victim @ 01/21/15 06:02 AM

can't make up my mind.
Humor
Jump to new posts ki$$ing ca$h by victor-victim @ 01/21/15 05:53 AM

for love of money
Page 13 of 16 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.