Newest Members
SoFarAhead, yayasdad, HereNow, Sharara, Unsure42
12640 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Erik1972 (43), IFEMan (50), Janie101 (49), Janiepie (49), jefhol (44), lonelyboy (30), ncnyc (50)
Who's Online
7 registered (PhoenixRising, GT13568, Michgem, 3 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12640 Members
74 Forums
64908 Topics
453805 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to calm down - he lied again by Esposa @ 03/23/15 07:46 AM

Mishka... I am going to ask you the same question my therapist asked me. It was painful to hear the first time. But, as she said, it is really the only question I have to ask myself and really the only question I had control over. Why do you think
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to calm down - he lied again by Mishka95673 @ 03/23/15 07:43 AM

I'm calmer today. The hurt and anger are mostly gone (that was fast) and I am left with suspicion. He wants me to believe him about so many things right now and I simply can't because the step back he took was into dishonesty. It must be terrible for
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: The Friend by victor-victim @ 03/23/15 07:22 AM

i love this! there is so much to see in mirrors. http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=434387#Post434387 Originally Posted By: LiriThe mirror shattered. Now it's you staring Right back at me. We stand uncertain,
Poetry
Jump to new posts The Impossible Dream - Joe Darion by victor-victim @ 03/23/15 07:10 AM

The Impossible Dream To dream the impossible dream To fight the unbeatable foe To bear with unbearable sorrow To run where the brave dare not go To right the unrightable wrong To love pure and chaste from afar To try when your arms are too weary To
Survivor Stories
Jump to new posts My Father-My Abuser by Austin54 @ 03/23/15 06:51 AM

*** Triggers *** My father sexually abused me when I was a child of 6-7, he had me fondling his penis in the bathroom. He did that several times, until the last time I pulled HARD on it and twisted it and made him wince badly (I knew somehow that i
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Re: Continuous Hurdles by Bluedogone @ 03/23/15 06:19 AM

Hi JayBro, This is a somewhat different take on what I now understand was the gist of your post. Ironically I misread your quote on triggers, and it triggered one of my most regrettable instances of acting out. Because it was on a small child, not
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: New one for me related to my abuser by Austin54 @ 03/23/15 06:17 AM

Hi Rich, Very heavy topic. I told off my father for his abuse in a letter several years back. He also had abused my sister and my cousin too, and so probably many others. I was the only one who ever confronted him, and he said he was sorry and had
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Prejudice towards non christians by Austin54 @ 03/23/15 05:45 AM

Victor I wish more Christians were like you, but then it may be you suffering that made you humble. So much damage has been done by others less humble and loving. The greatest injustice is that sincere and needy and sensitive seekers are repulsed wh
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Some Days by GoodKiwi @ 03/23/15 04:58 AM

Thanks for the link Joel. I really admire your bravery in being so open about your story in the public domain. Only good can come of it. I still need the protection of anonymity but hope to do the same one day. Congrats on the 50,000 hits!
Poetry
Jump to new posts Lipman Bers by victor-victim @ 03/23/15 04:41 AM

Mathematics is very much like poetry. What makes a good poem - a great poem - is that there is a large amount of thought expressed in very few words. In this sense formulas like      or     &n
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: The Fraternity SAVED me ... by GoodKiwi @ 03/23/15 04:39 AM

Wareagle, just wanted to say welcome and thanks for the reference to "Evicting the Perpetrator." I've ordered "Abused Boys" and am looking for other books which might be useful as have only just started to acknowledged my past.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: the art of expression by victor-victim @ 03/23/15 04:37 AM

Each of us has his own alphabet with which to create poetry.      ~ Irving Stone
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Guilt over not stopping it by bey @ 03/23/15 04:35 AM

I am a mother son abuse survivor, molested from the ages young - near 17, including imtercourse from ages 8 - 16. I have fought so hard to get to a point where I can talk about my m / s abuse without too much guilt. I see her manipulation, I see h
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Still A Proud Dad! by victor-victim @ 03/23/15 02:15 AM

DEAR STILL! great news, speaking of proud dads... i just got back from my son's game and he just scored his first goal ever with his new team. here is the best part... this was the team's first game in their brand new giant expensive just opene
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Still A Proud Dad! by Obi @ 03/22/15 09:42 PM

Congrats
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Still A Proud Dad! by victor-victim @ 03/22/15 09:26 PM

congratulations! fatherhood is my neighbourhood, and fatherhood is feeling good.
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Conspiracy of Silence by victor-victim @ 03/22/15 08:53 PM

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/experime...-says-1.1324773 Experiments on aboriginal children 'monstrous,' Former Canadian Prime Minister says Paul Martin urges federal government to disclose all records on testing 'horrors' Former prime minis
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Still A Proud Dad! by Still @ 03/22/15 08:50 PM

Meet the new State Gold Medalist in Power Equipment. He won a $5000 scholarship and now goes onto the Nationals in Kentucky in June.
Page 13 of 13 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.