Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
4 registered (86, 3 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63236 Topics
442192 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: dogzilla by victor-victim @ 07/27/14 12:52 PM

SHARK versus PORK SHARK:1 PORK:0 stay calm, this could never happen in real life. no pigs were hurt during the making of this gif.
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Wondering if I'm alone by gaatt @ 07/27/14 12:51 PM

Hi fhrons, Nope, you are definitely not alone. My last two posts (Guilt anyone?) and (Any Mothers Here?) are exactly about wanting a safe mother figure with whom I could get a more realistic understanding of what happened to me (and what was/is goin
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: dogzilla by victor-victim @ 07/27/14 12:46 PM

i actually own this movie on DVD. made in 1965 with the original all-star television cast. it is a real cliffhanger. here is one of my favourite scenes. SHARK versus BAT yes the scene really is that ridiculous. don't
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: SWEET Justice! by victor-victim @ 07/27/14 12:24 PM

there was also John Coffey... the innocent character in the movie GREEN MILE that was "caught in the act". he was beaten, arrested, imprisoned, tried, convicted, sentenced to death, and executed. and yet in real life, often the gui
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Do I have to forgive? by Jonathan64 @ 07/27/14 11:34 AM

The more pain and trauma we carry in our hearts given to us by our perpitrators, the harder it is to forgive them. For example, I am coping with 13 years of childhood sexual abuse trauma folowed by 3 more years after my 18th birthday. That feels so i
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My view- trigger warning by Jonathan64 @ 07/27/14 11:28 AM

Originally Posted By: LilacLouieHmmm. You know something, I didn't have much a childhood because of the traumas. I have to agree with LilacLourie. I stoped being a child when I was 4 due to the start of my sexual traumas. I wouldnt really know whe
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Things boys discover by Jonathan64 @ 07/27/14 11:23 AM

I remember when I was 6 I decided painting my brother's bicycle with my sister's tube of hot pink lipstick. But be careful with that one. Both siblings might wana kill you for that. (Not litteral kill, Just really really mad at little brother) Age 5
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Supplementary Income. (WAY off topic.) by fhorns @ 07/27/14 11:22 AM

BF, I'll PM you. I've had ideas, have some plans, but honestly--don't want to be in it alone. Thanks for asking for help. I'm searching too.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: SWEET Justice! by Still @ 07/27/14 11:15 AM

VV and All, This movie deals with this very topic of "caught-in-the-act" reaction. We never truly know if the perp was actually a perp. Not gonna ruin the movie for you, but it is excellent and worth the time to watch.
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: . by fhorns @ 07/27/14 10:57 AM

I started this thread in 2008, and people have added on. My update: I still use it daily.....sadly. I'm with an A-hole of a boss, an insecure complete control freak, and I've admitted in group recently I so hate going to work since my boss reject
Jump to new posts I give them all my power by fhorns @ 07/27/14 10:39 AM

I've written 3 posts this morning, and this title sums it up: I give (women) all my power. I re-read some old posts of mine from 3 years back, and....I'm constantly waiting on someone else (ex-wife, mom, sister, any caring woman) to deliver for me.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Shame: why I'm here by fhorns @ 07/27/14 09:28 AM

I've been in MS years prior. I'm writing today, feeling shame, seeking help. I feel very unguarded right now--which is why I'm writing. Ego keeps me out. I posted in the Abused by Females section.
Jump to new posts Simply: how the hell do I do this? by fhorns @ 07/27/14 09:21 AM

I'm referring to......healing...wanting to heal... and hiding from shame for months and years at a time. I tend to beat myself up for knowing my pain and not changing anything. Fears seem humongous, and I (don't) feel for a while, in order to find
Jump to new posts Wondering if I'm alone by fhorns @ 07/27/14 08:50 AM

I was reading this woman's testimony this morning, a woman who had been sexually abused by her grandfather, and something in me was awakened. ---I actually know this woman, was there when she gave her testimony, and she actually gave me her story ri
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: when does childhood end? by don64 @ 07/27/14 07:09 AM

YAAAAAAY to discovery and to rediscovery tbkkfile. Don
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: dogzilla by victor-victim @ 07/27/14 06:22 AM

just when you thought it was safe to fly again... jaws versus jet JAWS:1 JET:0
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: dogzilla by victor-victim @ 07/27/14 06:07 AM

long before the teenage mutant ninja turtles, who could forget the ancient airborne monster turtle... GAMERA! he had some competition from the airborne alien octopus, or was it a giant spaghetti space monster? GAMERA had his own little d
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: dogzilla by victor-victim @ 07/27/14 05:57 AM

classic gojira Ghidorah, The Three Headed Monster GOJIRA versus GHIDORAH !
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ 07/27/14 05:45 AM

evil laugh
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ 07/27/14 04:50 AM

another attractive alien. this one has an eye on you.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ 07/27/14 04:48 AM

kiss me, captain kirk.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone here who is currently writing a book? by dark empathy @ 07/27/14 04:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Onesimus75I've e-published a trilogy of books that deal with CSA. I thought it was bullshit that in so many of the fantasy stories some teenage hero is 'magically seduced' (aka raped) by an older woman and is just fine. Even i
Humor
Jump to new posts eternal chocolate by victor-victim @ 07/27/14 04:25 AM

this is a dream come true. you can have your chocolate, and eat it too.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: SWEET Justice! by victor-victim @ 07/27/14 03:07 AM

i am only talking about my own feelings. i did not enjoy watching my rapist being beaten. it made me sick. it scared me. i believe it made my spiritual/emotional/psychological condition worse. all the years i wasted on hatred and revenge fantas
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: SWEET Justice! by victor-victim @ 07/27/14 02:58 AM

i went and got some of the details of this article. A Daytona Beach father beat an 18-year-old man unconscious after finding him sexually abusing his 11-year-old son early Friday morning, police said. The father called 911 around 1 a.m. after he wa
Page 12 of 14 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.