Newest Members
mike joseph, silenttolong, Rurai, ratherbfishing, NeverAgainSB
12808 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
deaddreamer (42), GoFigure (55), hkkim (56), tony watashi (45)
Who's Online
7 registered (Alyosha, Rich1967, 4 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12808 Members
75 Forums
66076 Topics
461896 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: nightmares still haunt me. by don64 @ 08/25/15 07:37 AM

Hi Marc, I understand your frustration. For me, I am trying to teach myself to not have any time limit, and understand that as long as it is coming up, it still needs to be heard. It can be hard not to inhabit the energy as though it is present da
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Never Judge Until You Walk in Another's Shoes by KMCINVA @ 08/25/15 06:54 AM

It is a lesson I have learned all to well over the past several years. I having been judged, tried and convicted without trial I know this all to well. Then I have Victor's quotes of wisdom and they put it in perspective. I believe on this site we
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Robert Manwill age 11 TRIGGERS by victor-victim @ 08/25/15 05:22 AM

Daniel Ehrlick was found guilty of the following charges: =1st degree murder by torture and commission of aggravated battery =Failure to report a death to authorities Ehrlick and his ex-girlfriend learned their fates from Judge Darla Williamson. He
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Never Judge Until You Walk in Another's Shoes by victor-victim @ 08/25/15 05:03 AM

“We judge ourselves by our motives and others by their actions.” ~ Dwight Marrow “To judge a man by his weakest link or deed is like judging the power of the ocean by one wave.” ~ Elvis Aaron Presley
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Never Judge Until You Walk in Another's Shoes by concerned_husky @ 08/25/15 02:48 AM

Poetry
Jump to new posts survivor guilt syndrome > WHY NOT ME? by victor-victim @ 08/25/15 01:25 AM

i carried a lot of guilt and blame for the children that were murdered by my rapist. i once believed that i could have somehow prevented those crimes if i had only done something to or about clifford olson. a lot of my problems a
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Robert Manwill age 11 TRIGGERS by Shyshark @ 08/25/15 01:03 AM

You were the law ... upholding the law ... and working within the constraints of the law. If you had taken Robert that day you would have had to return him the next. How could you know what would happen ... how could you even fathom such a thing? Inn
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Can Anyone help me with this question by Tryingtolive @ 08/25/15 12:35 AM

theres just so much anxiety ... when there shouldnt be .. they were my friends... I get a feeling like i have to throw up ... like i get really nauseous
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Why can't I own a Canadian? by betrayed boy @ 08/25/15 12:05 AM

this letter was inspiring, laughing my butt off and I really needed a good laugh or something tonight
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Can Anyone help me with this question by gettingstronger @ 08/25/15 12:05 AM

TTL, I've asked myself the same thing. What I've come up with is to really downplay my situation (at least right off the bat) and focus on them. When calling someone I haven't talked to in a while, or even years, I've just said "Hey ___, I was
Page 12 of 12 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.