Newest Members
Luckylarry1, mike joseph, silenttolong, Rurai, ratherbfishing
12809 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (67), kun wang (33)
Who's Online
5 registered (manipulated, highflight, lapchinj, 2 invisible), 13 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12809 Members
75 Forums
66093 Topics
461981 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Are You a Carrot, Egg or Coffee Bean by victor-victim @ 08/26/15 03:39 PM

great stuff... thanks for posting it - KMCINVA. i have already passed it along to several others. i was unable to figure which one am i, so this will require some reflection. hope you don't mind but i thought it would be ok to put the story and
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: first post by KMCINVA @ 08/26/15 03:36 PM

Glad to hear you are well. I know I had read your posts and I was a bit baffled. We all have those kind of days. Keep well.
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Body stuff by gaatt @ 08/26/15 02:53 PM

Hi Mike, Congratulations on your progress!. That's great to hear. It's inspiring for me. Sincerely, GAATT
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: first post by Alyosha @ 08/26/15 02:40 PM

everyone here has been great, sorry if I came across wrong, bit out of it today, sorry
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: first post by manipulated @ 08/26/15 02:30 PM

Why do you want to disappear? You have already contributed and helped people in chat and in your posts. Did someone offend you?
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: first post by Alyosha @ 08/26/15 02:04 PM

I was hoping to disappear, but I fucked that up too. sorry for deleting them
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: first post by victor-victim @ 08/26/15 01:57 PM

same here.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Anxiety help by victor-victim @ 08/26/15 01:55 PM

nice
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Why can't I own a Canadian? by Sven @ 08/26/15 01:42 PM

But i cant buy a canadian. So you will have to do Judd
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: He made me gay by Chase Eric @ 08/26/15 12:44 PM

Charles Blow, columnist for the New York Times and author of Fire Shut Up in My Bones - an account of the sexual abuse he suffered as a boy - was asked a direct question about this very thing by Terry Gross on NPR's Fresh Air: Originally Posted By:
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Why can't I own a Canadian? by bey @ 08/26/15 11:39 AM

Don't blow this deal for me, Judd.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Reaching Out by Judd @ 08/26/15 11:36 AM

Originally Posted By: beyWhat would you like people to do? What actions would show you that people care? I think sometimes as survivors this is a really important point. Can we recognise support? What do we see as care? How can we accept help when
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Why can't I own a Canadian? by Judd @ 08/26/15 11:34 AM

Dunno me and Bey could be worth 6 carrots together?
Page 12 of 12 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.