Newest Members
ratherbfishing, NeverAgainSB, It Just Is, HealingHope, StormyWeather
12804 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (50), crackerjack (56), nursemanda25 (34)
Who's Online
4 registered (4 invisible), 12 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12804 Members
75 Forums
66044 Topics
461735 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Triggered by a pedo by Judd @ 08/23/15 08:39 AM

I would be pretty surprised in that situation as well. Perhaps things are different with probation etc here but as far as I am aware those committed with crimes against children aren't allowed to attend public events that are family focused which I a
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Guardian Angel question by KMCINVA @ 08/23/15 07:37 AM

Guardian angel something I have not thought about in years. As a child in Catholic school we were taught everyone has a guardian angel at the time of baptism--not sure why not from birth but I guess once we were cleansed of the original sin (Adam and
Progress
Jump to new posts WTF?!?....Weird-Part 2 by Jude @ 08/23/15 04:56 AM

Okay so a week goes by after my accident. Had to drive my daughter to Boston-Logan Airport for an early morning flight. That's a 3 hour drive each way, from home. On my way home, still 2 hours away, my wife's car breaks down. I'm no mechanic, but it
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: O) Fall by tommyb @ 08/23/15 03:25 AM

__________ (morning) Montana's hours were cut awhile back and can do little about it but find a second job. I am to either open my availability all the way and accept an “official” full-time job, or keep accepting only twenty-hours a week, instea
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Triggered by a pedo by bluesky @ 08/23/15 12:44 AM

I agree with you that pepole like that should not be in invited to such events yes they can seek help but not at events where there presents can be harm others. I all so feel that you probably where not the only one that was feeling threatened by hi
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Me by Terry1992 @ 08/22/15 10:39 PM

Thanks Austin. I never thought I would find people that understood. Thanks for sharing your experience with me. I have a lot of work to do but I am determined to move forward. I wish you continued success on your road.
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: My biggest issue is this... by gettingstronger @ 08/22/15 10:08 PM

Well said, CE. Thank you. Bob
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: I am tired. by Older1 @ 08/22/15 09:54 PM

I seem to believe that eating disorders are difficult to deal with. I just picked up a book on that a few days ago, and looked through it, and was amazed at how much study and medical attention has been given to this problem in recent years. There is
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: I am tired. by Tryingtolive @ 08/22/15 09:47 PM

Im the same way .. Not as bad as i use to be but i run into that problem every once in a while... I sometimes feel like i dont deserve to eat.. and ill starve myself... Then ill just eat everything i see.. but its not as bad as it use to be...Wishing
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: I am tired. by betrayed boy @ 08/22/15 09:27 PM

hi kid I hope u get some control over this we both know its not healthy for u, I never had that problem so I'm kinda lost here, but I'm just letting u know I'm pulling for u, TC BB
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts I am tired. by lionking @ 08/22/15 09:15 PM

I am so tired of this eating pattern I have developed over time. Eating so much. then I will be restrictive - calorie counting and purging too, then I will eat again and I will feel guilty then force myself to vomit and also use laxatives. It just go
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Our user names and avatars how did we choose them by betrayed boy @ 08/22/15 09:12 PM

well I guess mine's fairly obvious I'm a boy betrayed by all it seems for the better part of my life, as for an avatar I suck on puter's lol don't know how to do it, if I did it would be a red fire spewing dragon, my rage set free to hunt
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Guardian Angel question by alone @ 08/22/15 08:39 PM

My mother-in-law used to have this large poster size picture of a painting that portrayed two children on, what looked like a very rickety bridge over a fast moving river. In the background there were dark clouds, maybe some lightening. I'm writing
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A Letter of Giving Validation and Compassion by sorryson @ 08/22/15 07:00 PM

I am changing my response. I had a knee jerk reaction. My wife reminded me of something so important. You may be hurting and looking for something that will take your pain away. Sometimes people try to make others feel bad and may be you resent the
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Do Accusations Ever End by sorryson @ 08/22/15 06:59 PM

I am changing my response. I had a knee jerk reaction. My wife reminded me of something so important. You may be hurting and looking for something that will take your pain away. Sometimes people try to make others feel bad and may be you resent the
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A Letter of Giving Validation and Compassion by cog234 @ 08/22/15 06:52 PM

Personal attacks on the Discussion Board are not permitted. - Moderator Team
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Triggered by a pedo by iaccus @ 08/22/15 06:47 PM

I went to an AA picnic today. The picnic was great with some great words of sobriety and hope. Unfortunately that was ruined by an attendee who just got out of prison for molesting his granddaughter. I know its AA, i know we are supposed to be accept
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Do Accusations Ever End by cog234 @ 08/22/15 06:42 PM

Personal attacks on the Discussion Board are not permitted. If you have a particular concern about a user on the Discussion Board, please contact the Moderator Team.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A Letter of Giving Validation and Compassion by KMCINVA @ 08/22/15 06:38 PM

Thank you for the support and kind words. It was a welcomed letter helping to bring clarity to what I have lived as well as reminding me of the pain I endured, the triggers, nightmares and flashbacks and so on. But it is helping with a new beginning
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Do Accusations Ever End by sorryson @ 08/22/15 05:51 PM

Kevin I just saw this. I bet it is your family. Your family makes Mama, my brother, sister and I look like saints. Just joshing and I am glad we did not have the internet when we were attacking and destroying Dad. My brother and Mama would have had
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I need help .... by sorryson @ 08/22/15 05:33 PM

Thinking of you and I hope you find your way. Abuse can derail you. Try to get focused and set small goals. too lofty and you will not be able to attain. I hope you find a job that meets what you need and you can enjoy. Maybe you will be able to b
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Do Accusations Ever End by KMCINVA @ 08/22/15 04:56 PM

I received a frightening email telling me I was on the Ashley Madison list. The tone of the email did not surprise me because of the nature of past words, actions and denials of CSA and hiding these facts from others. What the person did not know is
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 08/22/15 04:54 PM

angry impulse. . h8t feeling angry. .... .... s... meil. amore. mores ande. sutm. aren't you tick. tik. trick me into love .
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 08/22/15 04:49 PM

feel my body part move. I like it. why cant I just get a fuk buddy. dfsjkldfl;fjdl;fjsdl;j;asdjf;alfjaf fsdfdskjlfsl;kfjsa;fjakf;sd fsdfsklfjs;fjsdafjaf;af sdfsdfsdkljfsdl;fjl;fjkadf;jdaf guess just wanted to mm emm how will I make friends. cant tell
Family and Friends
I am unable to sleep tonight as I am feeling upset. So I share here in the hope of getting some relief, understanding from you, and some advise, if there is any to give. I have been constructing a negative story in my head. This narrative is not he
Page 11 of 14 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.