Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
clutzygurl (22), dun (50), Gene (50), ufp1964 (50), Zoot (68)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63355 Topics
443006 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Triggers by victor-victim @ 08/13/14 04:40 PM

i am praying for you.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Glad to be here by victor-victim @ 08/13/14 03:52 PM

i bid you welcome. brother. glad you are finally here.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: New guy by victor-victim @ 08/13/14 03:49 PM

a warm welcome to you both, Frm73 & finally here. may you find support and comfort and knowledge and wisdom on this website. as i have. wishing you all the best on your indivisual journeys.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: 10+ years by victor-victim @ 08/13/14 03:40 PM

congratulations! there are not many of us ten year veterans. a lot of members have moved on or quit posting.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts 10+ years by TJ jeff @ 08/13/14 02:39 PM

I fully intended to post this on the 7th - but sadly work interrupted that... It's hard to believe that it's been 10 years since I first registered at this site. When I first came here it wasn’t even called MS it was called NOMSRV (National Organiza
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Advice regarding Group Therapy by don64 @ 08/13/14 02:30 PM

Some of the most productive things in my life have been the things I have been forced to do, didn't see any other options. Sometimes I have understood what's going on at the time. Sometimes only after the fact. My damaged thinking frequently prec
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A quote from the novel "Steppenwolf" by victor-victim @ 08/13/14 02:02 PM

big fan of herr man hesse. http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=460037#Post460037
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: For the first time I am writing "my story" by Austintexan @ 08/13/14 01:35 PM

The dreams are an interesting part of my healing. My nightmares are 4-5 times a night as opposed to every night. All of my dreams involve sports still. Last night it was like a hunger games situation where my father was chasing my wife and I. He ne
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Advice regarding Group Therapy by frankie72 @ 08/13/14 01:32 PM

Thanks for your feedback Lee. The other issue I have is that the relationship that has been ruined is also the only person I really had for support. A few days ago, I thought there was no way I could continue this on my own. I ended up deciding that
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Advice regarding Group Therapy by traveler @ 08/13/14 12:52 PM

i know there are different approaches. one friend did group therapy before seeing a therapist one-no-one. i started with a therapist in solo sessions and later did some group work. by the time i found a group i could attend, i was eager to talk to an
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts A quote from the novel "Steppenwolf" by frankie72 @ 08/13/14 12:34 PM

I was watching a movie the other night (which was pretty bad), but within it was a series of quotes from "Steppenwolf" by Herman Hesse, written around 1925. "He went on two legs, wore clothes, and was a human being. But nevertheless,
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Advice regarding Group Therapy by frankie72 @ 08/13/14 12:26 PM

I've screwed a lot of things up in my life over the past few months, and without being able to centre myself, I finally bit the bullet and started seeing a CSA therapist. I've only been to a couple of sessions so far, and currently I'm still trying t
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: MATT SANDUSKY by pufferfish @ 08/13/14 12:08 PM

Good
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts MATT SANDUSKY by Still @ 08/13/14 09:39 AM

The MS has secured Matt Sandusky as the opening speaker of the 14th International Conference !!!! Well Done!!!
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Today's Health Issues Revive Old Abuse Issues by randombreeze @ 08/13/14 09:24 AM

Pretzel, welcome to a place of refuge and safety. You're among men that understand the effects the abuse have had on our lives. At age 56, I've just begun my healing journey rather recently, but finding this website is like having 13,000+ fellow sold
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: New guy by randombreeze @ 08/13/14 09:18 AM

Welcome to a place of safety and healing. We all "get it" because we've been there, and somehow survived long enough to arrive at the next phase, that of recovery, surviving to thriving. The men on this site have your back and will always b
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: I can't look at pics of when I was young. by randombreeze @ 08/13/14 09:14 AM

Until recently I purposely avoided looking at any photos taken of me from age 14, when the abuse occurred, until early this year, when the serious phase of my recovery began. And ironically, it was a family pic my brother posted to facebook that kick
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: New guy by finallyhere @ 08/13/14 08:47 AM

I'm with you, I just joined also. I read posts, checked out site for a while before registering. Look like a good place to be. Welcome.
Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.