Newest Members
scorpus, anitab, NEGuy, Adaylight, lookingforhealin
12698 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mitzi (43)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 15 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12698 Members
75 Forums
65296 Topics
456616 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Japanese IQ test by Nothing Man @ 05/18/15 03:11 PM

I hate puzzles. Argh. I gave up.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Cooks Corner a Male Survivors Guide to Food by Nothing Man @ 05/18/15 03:06 PM

Thanks for posting the recipe, Bluesky.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: confronting the abuser by Nothing Man @ 05/18/15 03:04 PM

Wow, that was difficult to watch. The abuser really had no answer to the question, and his growing agitation and anger was disturbing to watch. It took so much courage for the survivor to get in that "person's" face after all those years
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: radio program by Nothing Man @ 05/18/15 02:57 PM

My therapist says that flashbacks are the brain saying it wants to talk about the abuse. I think he's right. I think at some point the brain has had enough of being silent and the need to talk about it overwhelms the need to be silent. That's when
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How Far Is Too Far ? by Nothing Man @ 05/18/15 02:53 PM

Some things just aren't funny.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Seeking advice/ a friend of a survivor. by Mishka95673 @ 05/18/15 02:53 PM

Hello Judith, Sorry for the delay in my response; I needed some time to carefully think through my response. I am sorry for the situation you find yourself in. It must be hard. My best suggestion is to listen carefully to his therapist, and your o
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Winhamness introduction - massive vent by Nothing Man @ 05/18/15 02:49 PM

Wow, W, that had to be a blow to you today, and I am sorry you were not able to speak with your about-to-be-ex about it. Please know that you can always share these thoughts and feelings here on MS. Many of us have gone through what you are endurin
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Louis CK's Comedy Routine on Child Molesters by victor-victim @ 05/18/15 02:41 PM

TRIGGER WARNING! Anthony Jeselnik is worse. LISTEN AT YOUR OWN RISK! http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2737464-Anthony-Jeselnik-Caligula-online-free
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello again by KMCINVA @ 05/18/15 01:54 PM

Tryintolive I am sorry you are going through a difficult time. I think survivors have this challenge for life, trying to keep and regain our lives that was taken as a result of the abuse. I have had bad days and I have been fighting a funk for the p
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Louis CK's Comedy Routine on Child Molesters by Chase Eric @ 05/18/15 12:42 PM

Saturday Night Live Monologue Actually it's pretty funny until the conversation about child molesters starts at around [5:30]. At [7:00], he takes a particularly nasty turn with his dialogue "It MUST be really good!," comparing it to eati
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Winhamness introduction - massive vent by Winhamness @ 05/18/15 10:49 AM

I saw my abuser over the weekend. I was just walking down the street and there she was. I had an urge to run away. I just kept walking, and when I had turned a corner and put some distance between us, the urge to run subsided. It was replaced wit
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello again by Still @ 05/18/15 09:13 AM

Originally Posted By: TryingtoliveI wish I could man up face my fears You ARE doing that ! You are thinking clearly. You see the situation you were placed in. You've identified it. You call it by its name: "fucked up situation." You ar
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Hello again by Tryingtolive @ 05/18/15 09:00 AM

Hello again MS ... Currently in a bad situation... Since I been jobless for about 3 months now ... im still currently living in my house where the abuse happened... Most of you all know my story most likely and my post don't last long so some of you
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Cooks Corner a Male Survivors Guide to Food by BuffaloCO @ 05/18/15 08:52 AM

Thanks for this post, it totally lifts me dude. Ok I can't cook that well but I love to eat, lol. Still, I may have to learn. Thanks for the ideas and sharing!
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts three refreshing jewish girls! by Damien42 @ 05/18/15 08:17 AM

though my older sister is an unrepentant abuser, I try to imagine sometimes that not all women are disturbed arseholes. enjoy this clip from my new favourite band and try to project onto them some feminine virtue, worked for me. a bit of class.lol.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How Far Is Too Far ? by Sven @ 05/18/15 07:29 AM

made the mistake of reading the comments. morrons. ugh!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: radio program by KMCINVA @ 05/18/15 06:56 AM

Thank you. Very informative. Sad how trauma must be shrouded by secrecy, shame and guilt. His discussion about the connection of the body and brain resonated so well. Many people think sexual abuse is physical but it is also mental. It helps to re
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: radio program by Damien42 @ 05/18/15 06:53 AM

anyone find this helpful? the idea that talking about it may not be that great resonated with me. regaining a connection with the body through various techniques... non-verbal. etc. thought it was very insightful. maybe we should all strive to become
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Re: This was the 'worst part of my abuse,' by lapchinj @ 05/18/15 06:24 AM

Hey JW1230 How have you been doing here on MS. Maybe I haven't been around the boards enough to hear how you're doing. I hope all is going well, would love to hear how you're doing. Peace, Rainbows, Love, Healing & Hope <3 XOXO Jeff
Jump to new posts Re: This was the 'worst part of my abuse,' by lapchinj @ 05/18/15 06:18 AM

Hey Logan How you doing? we haven't really heard from you since Last December Peace, Rainbows, Love, Healing & Hope <3 XOXO Jeff
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How Far Is Too Far ? by victor-victim @ 05/18/15 03:52 AM

what next? rape riddles? pedophile puns? jihad jokes? why not some holocaust humour? while i support his right to be verbally and artistically offensive, i reserve my right to be offended. “Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequenc
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How Far Is Too Far ? by dark empathy @ 05/18/15 01:56 AM

Welcome to the collective! "free speach" means that everyone has the right to speak, however where is the right to be heard? That particular right is reserved exclusively for those who shout loudest or crudest or only say things the maj
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts radio program by Damien42 @ 05/18/15 01:07 AM

highly recommend this interview for anyone trying to understand ptsd. best ive heard. think ill get his book. http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/allinthemind/trauma-treatment/6405674
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Simply Said by Still @ 05/17/15 11:01 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Triggers and How to Handle Them by lapchinj @ 05/17/15 09:55 PM

Thanks blue I don't think it's the car I have a problem with it's just that they live in their own world and they can't see that I shouldn't make time to to get my father a receipt for his plate so he can get his money back. He makes the conditions
Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.