Newest Members
Luckylarry1, mike joseph, silenttolong, Rurai, ratherbfishing
12809 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (67), kun wang (33)
Who's Online
9 registered (Lumpy, iaccus, 7 invisible), 17 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12809 Members
75 Forums
66095 Topics
461998 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts I hear by Shyshark @ 08/27/15 11:45 PM

I
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Giving it a try by Shyshark @ 08/27/15 10:34 PM

It's better than just a try Terry ... it's very good.
Ask The Website Committee
Jump to new posts Re: Private Forum for Friends and Family by FormerTexan @ 08/27/15 09:56 PM

Thank you for reaching out to us. This will be added to the agenda of the next WOC meeting.
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Suggestion - Survivor Art by WebsiteCommittee @ 08/27/15 09:52 PM

We encourage individual users to sign up as members so that may access and participate in using the Images, Art and Poetry forum, and share as permissible by copyright law.
Jump to new posts Re: Anonymous Invite Cards for MS by WebsiteCommittee @ 08/27/15 09:51 PM

Currently we do not have the staffing to handle distribution of these materials. You may be able to find printable resources at this link.
Jump to new posts Re: Online therapy by WebsiteCommittee @ 08/27/15 09:46 PM

The discussion fora are not a clinically-safe environment for therapeutic intervention. It is designed to be a peer support environment. If resources are needed, please try this link.
Jump to new posts Re: mobile application by WebsiteCommittee @ 08/27/15 09:44 PM

UBB is working on an application compatible with mobile devices. This is for the discussion board only. No release time is available at this point.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 08/27/15 09:35 PM

every .. I seen a thought in my head I saw myself at the bar. once I open my mouth I need to put something in. regressed. needed a dad. cant talk. this is what worries me. what if I go further and I don't want a dick. then what so.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Numbness by KMCINVA @ 08/27/15 09:07 PM

Judd, I know I did. Never truly felt happiness, internal conflict and pain was what I felt. It impacted my work and sense of achievement, always thinking I was being forgotten or left behind. I did my best to love my children and I do love them-wa
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 08/27/15 08:54 PM

I . o mom I cant move there kay ? . you are such an asshole you have me tease mom. and then you laugh at me. you aren't a man , not according to me. I don't need pizza. maybe you and billie should mow down on food. why do I do th
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 08/27/15 08:41 PM

thanks Woodenshoes , that was a very nice to thing to say. , very heartfelt. G
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 08/27/15 08:40 PM

thanks Peter you hot German!!
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Giving it a try by victor-victim @ 08/27/15 07:39 PM

you certainly know how to make a point! the point is so sharp it is impossible not to get stabbed by this one
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: We are doing HBOT for PTSD (info) by iaccus @ 08/27/15 07:36 PM

Continuing to do the HBOT treatments every day, an hour and a half!
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Robert Manwill age 11 TRIGGERS by victor-victim @ 08/27/15 07:04 PM

“It is far easier to mourn the dead than to protect the living.” ~ Paul Levinson
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Numbness by bey @ 08/27/15 06:09 PM

I totally relate to this, Judd. Not totally the same, but still. I spent about 15 years of my life chemically keeping myself totally numb. When I got clean, I couldn't handle how crazy having emotions was, and I'm not sure how I did it, but over the
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Numbness by Judd @ 08/27/15 05:19 PM

I don't know how to word this and I don't know how to make this make sense. I'm numb. When I'm not numb all I feel or am is anger that is teeth grinding and sickening. Then is the numbness, is the functioning and it's great being numb. I fit right i
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Anxiety help by manipulated @ 08/27/15 05:06 PM

For me it even opens the way I think to breathe: starting up, out filling all around. I am glad I found it and it helps others.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Robert Manwill age 11 TRIGGERS by iaccus @ 08/27/15 04:43 PM

i was an officer at the time, it was my job to recognize the signs and prevent what ultimately happened, I am at fault. The guilt follows me every time I see Robert in a hallucination, standing there wet and emaciated, the same way we pulled him out
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: how does it work- love, 'in love' and attraction? by LuckyCharm @ 08/27/15 04:37 PM

Hi Trish, You are wise to realize the negative narrative you have constructed. You are also wise to contemplate what truths might lie within it. I'm not familiar with the book Esposa recommended, but I'm sure it would benefit you. Can't get enoug
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Giving it a try by iaccus @ 08/27/15 02:52 PM

Deep Terry, I feel your pain.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Giving it a try by Terry1992 @ 08/27/15 02:42 PM

The beat has been long gone who the fuck would even care;  My eyes have no tears you can see truth through my stare.   No one can ever know how you took my heartbeat and stole my soul You got away with it you worthless piece of shit
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Robert Manwill age 11 TRIGGERS by victor-victim @ 08/27/15 02:36 PM

people in my family are asking what they could have done, who's to blame, how did it happen, why didn't we see it coming, what were the warning signs... ???? all good questions, but ultimately the murderer is the one who committed the murder. c
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Robert Manwill age 11 TRIGGERS by iaccus @ 08/27/15 02:30 PM

Im sorry to hear that victor-victim, yes I am partially at fault, I had the opportunity to stop it and failed to do so. Thats why the pain is so deep. Long story
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Robert Manwill age 11 TRIGGERS by victor-victim @ 08/27/15 02:27 PM

it is hard enough to read about it. it must be hell to experience. i cannot imagine the frustration, but it must be similar to the situation we are experiencing in our family with the murder of my 8 year niece last december. http://www.malesurv
Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.