Newest Members
Artie, theLC, justme123, JaySzee, Paz
12969 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aaderb (43), BroKen5 (56), glory (60), jubjub (40), Judd (23), wild_turky (41)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 65 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12969 Members
75 Forums
67223 Topics
469373 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Letter to my T TRIGGER WARNING by iaccus @ 02/07/16 03:41 PM

Thank you Buedogone I appreciate your understanding. Guild and shame have always been my constant companions. I will try to take to heart the concept that it wasnt my fault but so far that notion has escaped me. Have a great weekend!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Letter to my T TRIGGER WARNING by Bluedogone @ 02/07/16 03:36 PM

iaccus You've done an outstanding job of what I would call an almost perfect statement to your T. It must have taken a whole lot of courage both to write it and to disclose it here on the forum. It's certainly understandable to want to try to under
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Letter to my T TRIGGER WARNING by iaccus @ 02/07/16 02:26 PM

Thank you Michael, I appreciate the feedback
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Letter to my T TRIGGER WARNING by Michael1965 @ 02/07/16 02:22 PM

Iaccus you show great strength and courage by sharing this with your T and with us here. Your desire to heal and move forward is so powerful and inspires others. You are not at fault for those things. A child cannot consent, they can only comply. I e
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Letter to my T TRIGGER WARNING by iaccus @ 02/07/16 01:43 PM

Trigger Warning I was compelled by my therapist to decide the topic of my session on Monday. I am unable to speak to her when I go to therapy and so I wrote her this email as a topic for discussion. Do you feel I got my point across? Am I too crass
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: How to talk so someone will listen by Mishka95673 @ 02/07/16 01:28 PM

Fab, as a former supporter, it was a bit of a "dammed if you do, damned if you don't" experience for me. I was certainly willing to listen and. OUSD have used the information provided in order to make improve,nets in the relationship. Even
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with isolation by 14by10 @ 02/07/16 12:24 PM

There are two kinds of isolation, emotional and physical. There are times when I want to be physically alone. This could be for solitude to recharge or when being physically alone feels like being in a safe space. Then there are times when I am wit
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Songs for survivors by LinEar @ 02/07/16 11:27 AM

Philip LaRue - Window *Triggers -- sex trafficking* She makes wings out of cardboard and string She looks outside her window and makes believe She hears a knock on the door and she lays down "Is this all I'm good for?" she says, and lays
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The Day's Music by LinEar @ 02/07/16 11:18 AM

Thanks for sharing this one. "I donít want to bathe I'm afraid Iíll lose your smell" This speaks to me!
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: How to talk so someone will listen by LinEar @ 02/07/16 11:16 AM

All I can offer is to take it very slowly. For the few people who know, and are supportive, I've just let bits and pieces out over time, particularly when they've asked me specific questions about it (although not always, sometimes I've reached a bre
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: How to talk so someone will listen by KMCINVA @ 02/07/16 10:43 AM

I think when we feel safe and comfortable we can talk and share. I know when I believe the response will be curt, get over it, disinterested, or they change the subject to focus on them or a part of their lives, I shut down. Those who care and can
Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.