Newest Members
garyPGH, Z63, Momiji, ja16, winter-rain
12660 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
archie chisholm (62), Carlos418 (38), courtney (53), kurotake (56), lostsoul (64), Lukesgirl (29), michael banks (2015), Steffon (43)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12660 Members
74 Forums
65032 Topics
454840 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Waging War on the Autistic Child by Becoming Other @ Today at 04:08 PM

I want to share some reflections on this case now. I don't go along with James Wakefield at all. I think he is an anti-interventionist nut. So just from reading his account, I feel that Arizona probably did make the correct decision and remove the
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Today at 03:35 PM

I didn't geat you. you said I was bad. not my voice that is your vioece voice. my brian doesn't work properly. I f li lookat wholly shit. one word and then another. idont want to take from anyone. you bozna are gy. I mean I must be . but yu ah,
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Waging War on the Autistic Child by Becoming Other @ Today at 03:15 PM

Let me return to the James Wakefield book about the Arizona 5, as I have read as much as I plan to and I am going to return it. Dr. Mary J. Sanders was a psychologist for Arizona, an expert in Munchausen's by Proxy. Sanders is at Stanford. She som
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Getting better by Shyshark @ Today at 03:10 PM

It warms my heart to hear you say those 3 simple words ... "I'm getting better"
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Today at 03:05 PM

I ed ned d needing my thought. cant change them. cant change for them! why do I stay ate why do I have to go to billies. why cant. goran that. I am scared. I think fast b/c of fast. he would always yell and . I see him as my father. and I
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Waging War on the Autistic Child by Becoming Other @ Today at 02:57 PM

@Obi, There are some who fight for justice for survivors, and stand with them in their struggle to find the truth, AND to do something about it. There is no knowing the truth without action. If you will not act, then you are not facing the truth.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Today at 01:46 PM

last night... "my name is fred this is Jaime" I am talking in a bar. talk to my friend j.p. (in my head)-this guy is good-looking. yea. I like him. he gives me a lot of attention. he walks off "Jaime you guys dating ( Jaime is a girl).
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Bad Night Upcoming Family Group Session by sorryson @ Today at 10:29 AM

Everyone I just wanted to say thank you for all you have done for me. The family is slowly, but unfortunately like CSA healing, it is painful to face the truth of the past. I now better understand why so many live in denial of the truth and continue
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: This King's Speech by Bluedogone @ Today at 09:56 AM

The recent big news in this area is the conviction of some teachers caught up in a high school test score cheating scandal. This video is so up-beat and positive. An overpowering message of what teaching is REALLY all about. Thanks for sharing.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Feel Good by Austin54 @ Today at 09:45 AM

Like!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Feel Good by Bluedogone @ Today at 09:39 AM

Well, I've got to say, Piers isn't the only one with tears. Victor, thanks for sharing this. She's fantastic - no front teeth and all. "Oh, somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly And the dream that you dare to Oh why, oh why can't I"
Jump to new posts Re: This King's Speech by Nothing Man @ Today at 09:10 AM

Thank you Still for a wonderful post.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Stockholm syndrome? by Nothing Man @ Today at 09:06 AM

Hi Tryingtolive. I think one of the things you mentioned: that the abuse seemed "normal" is one of the misperceptions of which I am guilty. I was abused by, among other people, my mother. I knew or thought it was wrong but still it cont
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Trust by Nothing Man @ Today at 08:58 AM

Magellan, I have had the same issue as you: trusting people who turned out to not be trustworthy. Discernment is a hard thing to develop and it comes, I guess, only with practice and experience. I have learned to share very little with people until
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Needed to come back, need to continue to heal by Nothing Man @ Today at 08:47 AM

Hi. I'm glad you're back and I hope that you can continue to heal and find some peace. I am especially glad to hear that you are no longer in an abusive situation. You do not deserve the abuse, neither was it your fault. I too work in a public pl
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Getting better by woodenshoes @ Today at 08:44 AM

Bey I'm glad to see progress. It takes time but the more you say the better it gets. Ws
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Getting better by concerned_husky @ Today at 06:49 AM

I'm glad you're getting better. Originally Posted By: beyMaybe being angry is the same as being broken And being closed is the same as being hurt Gold, that.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Feel Good by victor-victim @ Today at 01:39 AM

this just makes me feel good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cnRXmMn2Ag wanted to share something positive. even simon sez it feels good.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Trust by focusedbody @ Today at 12:04 AM

Magellan: One of the difficulties in relationships is when someone "demands" our trust instead of "earning" it. For a long time, I simply thought there was something wrong with me because I didn't trust very much. Then I would
Jump to new posts Re: This King's Speech by Chase Eric @ Today at 12:04 AM

Thank you, Still, for this fresh and positive story. It's not often I come here to smile. You managed to make me do that.
Jump to new posts Re: This King's Speech by Still @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By: victor-victim this video makes me cry. I was SO impressed to see many of the boys in the audience crying openly, and seemingly without any shame. We are progressing as humans...I think...I hope. At a middle school today,
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Needed to come back, need to continue to heal by woodenshoes @ Yesterday at 11:11 PM

Dolphinboy Welcome back brother. Ws
Poetry
Jump to new posts Getting better by bey @ Yesterday at 11:09 PM

He said "Are you ok? You look sad." and I shook my head, because I never feel sad but i said "Ya, kind of. I suppose so." He said "Can I give you a hug?" and I shook my head, because I don't like to be touched but I sai
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: spiritual armour by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

"his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do? And he answered, 'Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them'. And Elisha prayed, and said, 'Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see'. And the
Poetry
Jump to new posts Joseph Campbell by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Just as anyone who listens to the muse will hear, you can write out of your own intention or out of inspiration.      ~ Joseph Campbell
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.