Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
2 registered (gatoonfanatic, 1 invisible), 34 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63113 Topics
441363 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: (trigger) Should I send this letter to my abuser? by Ocellaris @ 16 minutes 51 seconds ago

Thanks for everyone's responses. I have decided not to send the letter at this time -- and perhaps not at all. I did think about the possibility of a defamation suit, but I'm prepared to defend one as I have kept several artifacts from that time incl
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Yes I'm back, with the therapist question by dark empathy @ Today at 06:10 AM

Well hello guys. I admit to be perfectly honest I'd rather not be here again. This is nothing to do with anyone here, or because it hasn't been helpful in the past, in fact I'd like to say hi to Magellan, Pero, Writer kieth and everyone else. Th
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Constant media barrage of CSA in the UK by dark empathy @ Today at 05:48 AM

My problem with all these stories is that they're one sided and severely lacking. They're always about the creepy old men and the beautiful, innocent young girls. Very occasionally it's boys, but only as an after thought. That's what tends to piss
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: OMG! Planet Earth is Screwed by tbkkfile @ Today at 03:43 AM

It's not the first time that this moron has made totally fucking unbelievable comments and judgements, however thankfully someone has taken notice http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/ns...0c43ad060fc88e3
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Inspirational Quotes by justplainme @ Today at 02:11 AM

"homophobia is stupid. who the hell is afraid of homes." - ?
Male Survivors
I would have to agree with the above...if you decide to send it, this paragraph could cause you some grief. I understand your feelings having sent my perp brother, a confrontation letter. Consider looking up Ken singer's article (confrontation an
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: pain does strange things to people by focusedbody @ Today at 12:10 AM

HD001 and others: Being in charge of one's own boundaries is important. Letting the other person know that can be empowering for both of us. It shows that I am present and that I understand what emotions are being felt. Recently, my mom gave in t
Male Survivors
Originally Posted By: ocellaris I am considering pursuing other remedies for the harm you have caused me. These may include detailed and widespread publication of my experience with you and my notification to your family and/or your neighbors of the
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: (trigger) Should I send this letter to my abuser? by Rustam @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

I think the letter is very moving, I don't think anyone can give you an answer as to whether to send it or not. That answer has to come form you. This is my own experience of confrontation, it may be of little use to you. I had two conversations
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts This guy will continue to have access to students! by Ocellaris @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

As a student who was groomed and abused by a teacher -- not unlike the facts in this case -- I'm stunned by this arbitrator's decision. Outrageous! http://nypost.com/2014/07/06/teacher-that-wooed-teen-with-gifts-texts-suspended-but-not-fired/
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: The Circle of Life by sorryson @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

i met with my psychiatrist and counselor and was told to focus on me. I need to heal and be better before I can help anyone. I am so concerned for my brother. They told me he has to want to break the chain of be so attached. They said if Mama wou
Male Survivors
Qualifier, as all the warnings here are pretty true. I have NOTHING left, as in less-than-zero, to lose. I am very confrontational and I L O V E to see a perp's sleep ruined for the foreseeable future. Their panic is pure horror show-quality. If the
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Inspirational Quotes by 1lifenow @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Teach your children HOW to think Not WHAT to think! Seth Andrews
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Animals being adorable by Cthulhu @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

adorable and maybe evil: The look of abject terror:
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: OMG! Planet Earth is Screwed by Cthulhu @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Fucking hell. I read maybe 3 sentences before closing that tab in anger. Humanity...
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: OMG! Planet Earth is Screwed by pufferfish @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

Well, I agree. This situation is desperate. Puffer
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Grueling tourture. (Trigger Warning) by pufferfish @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: ObiCf, I've been worried about you since you have made your original post to this thread. says the last time you were here was July 5th. please let us know how you are. Yes. Please do. Puffer
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Gratitude by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

Very well said. Thanks Your statement "challenge the silence around sexual abuse" has such powerful meaning for me. The major breakthrough for me came when I did just that. And realized I'm not alone in all this.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: (trigger) Should I send this letter to my abuser? by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 07:21 PM

Hi Ocellaris, I think the letter is just about perfect. It states very clearly and firmly what you've dealt with all these years, and it gives him a pretty clear picture of the negative impact he's had on your life, it's time for him to accept respo
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Grueling tourture. (Trigger Warning) by Obi @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

Cf, I've been worried about you since you have made your original post to this thread. says the last time you were here was July 5th. please let us know how you are.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: who ever created this site... by WriterKeith @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM

Hear Hear
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: OMG! Planet Earth is Screwed by I Want 2 Thrive @ Yesterday at 05:54 PM

Worse than that, the original story: "Judge compares incest and paedophilia to past attitudes towards homosexuality, claiming they might not be taboo anymore" District Court Judge Garry Neilson needs to be removed from office. http://www.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A question re: therapists reporting to police by WriterKeith @ Yesterday at 05:52 PM

Thanks, ..and I like the quote in your signature.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Not Dead by iamnotbubba @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

Thank you so much. iamnotbubba
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: (trigger) Should I send this letter to my abuser? by Chase Eric @ Yesterday at 04:18 PM

The letter is perfect in that it reflects your precise thoughts, which is always a good thing to put down in writing. The question to ask is what precisely you want from it. There is no right or wrong for anyone here. Our journeys and our healing
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.