Newest Members
Struggling2, c Hughes, Syringa Vulgaris, dmoss2004864, loomsday
12671 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dixiepoodle (70), eric (43)
Who's Online
3 registered (don64, Sonata1, Serious Dave), 31 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12671 Members
75 Forums
65087 Topics
455236 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ouch again! by Bardo @ 41 minutes 12 seconds ago

Never ever ask that question again! So sorry for your additional pain, and I know how excruciating splinter wounds can be. I hope it doesn't keep you down too long. Sending you good thoughts and prayers for rapid healing. Freeman
Poetry
Jump to new posts searching for me in the darkness by bluesky @ Today at 10:20 AM

chained and maimed i walk the path my head burns the sun so bright yet i see no light tethered to my affliction the bonds so tight i cut one here another grows there i ask god to cure to feel his kindness and caring but my skin is thick a
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ouch again! by victor-victim @ Today at 02:58 AM

UNFKNBELIEVABLE! INFKNCREDIBLE! i was working hard on my recovery at physiotherapy and part of the day involves jobsite simulation. i do several functional exercises that roughly duplicate my conditions of employment. one of my required routine
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: A Good Talk: by victor-victim @ Today at 02:33 AM

Originally Posted By: SayItRightyou've pulled some of the truth out of yourself like: a shard of broken glass like: the rusty end of a broken knife like: hundreds of pieces of shrapnel this was painful to read. i could feel every fragment. i was
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: untitled by victor-victim @ Today at 02:30 AM

you've got the gift. i love the web of words you weave.
Poetry
Jump to new posts untitled by tguy @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

As i lay drowned in silence THE IMAGES that flood my memory darken the days ahead. Only now that the weight of my fears crush me . Do i feel the tears of angels fall like rain for a soul so splintered in pain and as the life fades from my body
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts epilogue by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 06:57 PM

this i learned. the big question and quest in my life is no longer WHO AM I? but... WHOSE AM I? important information without which i cannot become anything. my position and posture provide the foundation for my identity. that is a questi
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Family Blacksheeping and American Inheritance Law by Becoming Other @ Yesterday at 06:56 PM

So looking at Brashier's refs, most are law reviews. But we should still be able to get access to some of them. So for authors we have 1. Ralph C. Brashier 2. Ronald Chester 3. J. Thomas Oldham Civil Law vs Common Law https://www.law.berkeley.edu/
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Family Blacksheeping and American Inheritance Law by Becoming Other @ Yesterday at 06:35 PM

Louisiana, Napoleonic Code https://youtu.be/lPQZh_9fRhY?t=1m29s
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Family Blacksheeping and American Inheritance Law by Becoming Other @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

I had not known of these debates in Louisiana during the mid 90's. Now this is getting into a complex subject, but Brashier insists that as recently as the 14th Century, children were completely protected from disinheritance by the Magna Carta. htt
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: free association & freedom of expression by Sterling @ Yesterday at 05:45 PM

don't like. them. where are you? I felt me. I feel my self becoming someone that wasn't me. Trust was very difficult . I know I have a lot to work. And I know that I am not responsible for him and every one. I like that Hollywood gave
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: a second by Sterling @ Yesterday at 05:41 PM

You guys really pull through for a guy here! Thanks for everything ....even when I am not on here. Always feel loved. Goran
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: living with my perp .....trigger warning by Dolphinboy @ Yesterday at 05:37 PM

Hi Tryingtolive I have read some of your posts and although I don’t know your story, what I have gathered from your writing is that there might be similarities in our stories of csa. I am also a victim of sibling abuse, which started when I was 8 y
Jump to new posts Re: Everyone on the side of truth listens to me Jesus by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: JesusEveryone on the side of truth listens to me. i don't claim to know what truth is, myself, but i cannot successfully contradict jesus. i have grown to accept what i know to be true, and it all conforms and corresponds with
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: living with my perp .....trigger warning by Markgambier @ Yesterday at 04:35 PM

Remember to breathe. Remember you are OK in this moment. You've got a lot of stuff to work through. It takes a LOT of time. I understand and feel for you and support you as you process this. You are not alone and you are not to blame for anything
Jump to new posts Re: St.Pachomius by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 03:50 PM

amen! Originally Posted By: nltsavedThis world is filled with so much evil that in order to separate the truth from all of the lies you must stay rooted and grounded in the word of God. Strip away the word of God and you will be overcome with chaos
Jump to new posts Re: Bible Study (notes) by nltsaved @ Yesterday at 03:31 PM

Bible study (notes) FEAR This can change your life if you get this message 4/16/2015 Definition of Fear: Fear is an emotion induced by a threat perceived by living entities, which causes a change in brain and organ function and ultimately a change i
Jump to new posts Everyone on the side of truth listens to me Jesus by nltsaved @ Yesterday at 03:30 PM

Truth , everyone on the side of truth listens to me Jesus said to Pilate John 18:37 (NIRV) 37 “So you are a king, then!” said Pilate. Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, that’s the reason I was born. I was born and came into the wor
Jump to new posts Re: St.Pachomius by nltsaved @ Yesterday at 03:27 PM

One of the easiest ways to get of track and out of the will of God is to lay your sword down. The sword is the word of God . If you put your sword down it will not be long before you drop your shield .The shield is your faith and with your faith weak
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Ashamed and hating myself by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 03:27 PM

Originally Posted By: smc1972 I mean that makes me no better than them. comparison is a dangerous and ultimately useless strategy. i advise against it. focus on yourself. realize that you are a good person who has chosen to take a positive path.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: A Good Talk: by bey @ Yesterday at 03:11 PM

Been lucky to have many of these, in real life and here too. Thanks. Ben
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: A Good Talk: by bey @ Yesterday at 02:52 PM

Been lucky to have many of these, in real life and here too. Thanks. Ben
Off Topic
Jump to new posts free association & freedom of expression by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 02:49 PM

i hope that every drop of pain you feel today - as you rip these words out of your soul and throw them out at the world - is one less drop you have to drink tomorrow. i hope that the pain i feel as i absorb your anguish, is pain that is leaving your
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: life of nature by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 02:38 PM

Originally Posted By: kellticwarriorrain = tiny beads of liquid glass snow = perfect little feathers sunshine = paint the clouds falling leaves = brilliant orange and yellow flags this is pure joy. it actually feels good to read these words. i
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Ashamed and hating myself by Markgambier @ Yesterday at 02:07 PM

Another thought about the guilt and shame at having "initiated it". Remember what the core message was that was being seared into your soul when you were abused at that young age. It said to you, "sexual activity is what they want fr
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.