Newest Members
Artie, theLC, justme123, JaySzee, Paz
12969 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aaderb (43), BroKen5 (56), glory (60), jubjub (40), Judd (23), wild_turky (41)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 62 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12969 Members
75 Forums
67223 Topics
469369 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Triggers - 400 by tommyb @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

(iaccus)
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: molested by my older brother by DavoSwim @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

I was molested by my older brother. He wanted to show me what men did to women, and I was the woman. But it's hard to explain, but that wasn't the worst violation. When I was 11, I was abused by my parish priest. 15 years after the fact the pries
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for friend, pen-pal!! by Favero castel @ Yesterday at 07:01 PM

hello thanks.. msgs work good, or as you like.. i dont get the chat often, but I could try ok~~~ tnx again and keep in touch!!!
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: recollected sensations ... possible triggers by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 06:08 PM

Thank you mani ... The poem means a great deal to me. When I first came to MS I wrote out a long detailed version of this and posted it ... and went immediately into a panic. It was up too long for me to take down myself and I had to beg the mods t
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello there MaleSurvivors! by Sterling @ Yesterday at 04:37 PM

i have learned to allow the truth that, I have me. I am not alone ; and no longer need to carry their pain! So thanks for joining our group beaublue. Look forward to reading your posts... James
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello there MaleSurvivors! by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 01:11 PM

Hello and welcome. Here you will find a lot of guys who can completely identify with what you have been put through and what is happening right now. We support each other and share our strength and experiences to help us all heal. I'm glad you fou
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Penis questions for survivors by dark empathy @ Yesterday at 12:35 PM

@Acorn, fare enough, different people have different journies. My lady told me quite honestly (and truthfully), that in her opinion what I needed was to know! that I could! be loved. For me, one of the things that hurt most, was that my abuse left m
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: molested by my older brother by TJ jeff @ Yesterday at 11:30 AM

Welcome to the site Searching 13 - I hope that you find much healing here my brother is 16 months older than me - we did a fair amount of sexual stuff with each other (though I don't see him as an "abuser" because the uncle was doing thing
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: A piece of movie music trivia by LinEar @ Yesterday at 10:47 AM

Ha, love this! Thanks for posting.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello there MaleSurvivors! by iaccus @ Yesterday at 10:13 AM

Welcome to MS, I hope you find what your looking for here! Join us in chat some time!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts A piece of movie music trivia by FormerTexan @ Yesterday at 08:08 AM

Back in 1974, a French euro-disco group released a song that became popular, a song called El Bimbo. The group is seen here performing that song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xn3CXv6o2E The folks performing this song were serious about it at th
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: molested by my older brother by Dolphinboy @ Yesterday at 07:59 AM

Forgiveness has been discussed many times on this site. I think it is different for each of us. My brother was 12 when the abuse started. His friend, 13 at the time, was the one who took me to my room, locked the door behind us and then the first csa
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: seriously messed up gender confusion by Acorn2Oak @ Yesterday at 06:33 AM

Oh, I suppose I should add that I feel that in reality, people are people and what we consider masculine and feminine in this culture is mostly conditioned gender roles imposed from childhood. I suspect that if children were encouraged to discover an
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: seriously messed up gender confusion by Acorn2Oak @ Yesterday at 06:19 AM

Hi SC. Wow... not sure if I should respond or not, but didn't want to you feel you were alone ... so hope it's OK to say that, except for the shopping, I could have written what you did. I refer to men as "them" and NEVER refer to myself as
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Doing the math TRIGGERS by Logan @ Yesterday at 05:01 AM

Iaccus. I agree that it is very disturbing to process and realize, but I try to remind myself that there are those out there of which CSA has occurred to them one or "only" a couple of times and yet it is just as damaging because it is the
Military Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Minneapolis MST group possibility by Luckylarry1 @ Yesterday at 03:40 AM

Chris I have today finished with my 12 week program at the trauma center, VA, Ft. Thomas KY., and am finally desiring to be a part of a MST discussion group. Hope my response isn't too late. Larry
Military Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: VA is lost by Luckylarry1 @ Yesterday at 03:29 AM

OMG, thanks guys! I began to feel that I was the only man who had these struggles. Upon the cusp of blowing my third marriage I sought out help...for what I had no conscious idea, but somehow it had something to do with my 3 tours of helicopter duty
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: seriously messed up gender confusion by kylew @ Yesterday at 03:15 AM

SC, I know that I find when I'm out socially in larger groups, I gravitate more toward the women. I think for me it's a combination of fear of men, but also a sense that I'm not good enough to be "one of the guys". That certainly stems
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts Re: WHAT DO OTHERS DO? IS THIS NORMAL? by Luckylarry1 @ Yesterday at 02:59 AM

I am but searching for some conversation with another who could possibly understand a piece of me. That's all
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello there MaleSurvivors! by traveler @ Yesterday at 02:35 AM

Welcome, beaublue! MS has been a lifeline for me - and attending a WoR was a life-changing event. so I commend you and your therapist for taking these steps. you will find a wealth of support, resources, understanding and community spirit here. I ha
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello there MaleSurvivors! by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 02:33 AM

dear beaublue, welcome.
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Re: Thorn Technology Task Force by lapchinj @ 02/12/16 10:48 PM

Hey VV Thanks for the link. It's really very interesting and shows that there are large companies that due care in a big way. I've been going through their site and only wished that I could join in some way but was disappointed that there is nothing
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Graham James out on day parole - Oh Canada by unhappycamper @ 02/12/16 10:24 PM

Seems to me that, about the same time as James got his original 18-month slap-on-the-wrist sentence in the Sheldon Kennedy case, a perv in Kansas, USA, got 99 years for basically the same offense involving a young boy. I don't have any follow-up on t
Introductions
Jump to new posts Hello there MaleSurvivors! by beaublue @ 02/12/16 09:29 PM

At the suggestion of my new therapist I joined MS in hopes of making it and WOR part of my healing process. It's been a long road to this point but I hold out hope in addressing and clarifying my issues. Issues brought on by sexual abuse, physical to
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Prominent Australian entertainer arrested by victor-victim @ 02/12/16 09:09 PM

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/...ndecent-assault Harris, who is serving five and a half years in prison for a string of sex attacks on girls as young as seven, will be brought before magistrates next month. He is charged with seven furthe
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.