Newest Members
lmarsden, Raysn226, 20;1;14;5., Talman, royalmango
12771 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (40), Harry (34), knigh50 (54), mike54 (57)
Who's Online
4 registered (Strive 38/11, Banjo596, AdawgJR, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12771 Members
75 Forums
65784 Topics
460119 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Am I a target by don64 @ Today at 03:12 AM

High bluesky, This is not about understanding his behavior. It makes no difference whatsoever what his motivations are. You are the only one who can set limits for yourself. So, this is only about you. And the difficulty you have with setting li
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Am I a target by victor-victim @ Today at 02:17 AM

last time someone touched me without my permission in a sexually suggestive manner on a private body part resulted in violent defense. i have a real problem with being targeted by any unwanted aggressive behaviour. the only way i can endure bein
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Am I a target by Echoes @ Today at 02:03 AM

Yes, this has happened so much, grab me by the nape of the neck and hold me still, it is such a possessive and terrifying touch
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Am I a target by bluesky @ Today at 01:51 AM

The other day I was at my congregation and there were a lot of people in there andit was crowded. This guy that I know since high school was there and was squeezing past me and then grabbed me around the waist and pulled me toward his body. I did not
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hating myself *trigger warning* by smc1972 @ Today at 12:47 AM

I have never said anything about this other than here not even when I was in therapy in my early 20's. I know to me I won't say anything about it to well now my mom. I love and care for her to much to hurt her which I know sounds so backwards. I do w
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hating myself *trigger warning* by victor-victim @ Today at 12:44 AM

love yourself
Humor
Jump to new posts my life by victor-victim @ Today at 12:31 AM

things ain't going well. there's only one escape.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ Today at 12:29 AM

spiral architect
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: The product of a less than ideal union by smc1972 @ Today at 12:28 AM

Iaccus, I just saw you post and you know about my past and my parents. I just wanted to let you know I worry and questioning myself much the same. I have done what I thought was a good job in telling myself the past is the past and to forget it.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hating myself *trigger warning* by Tryingtolive @ Today at 12:13 AM

there's only been selective days since my Csa was brought up that I've been myself .... That person I use to know ... The person I catered too ... The person I loved being ...... It's very hard trying to find happiness ....Mind always racing and
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Your life in Six Words by victor-victim @ Today at 12:12 AM

precious complicated difficult challenging eventful weird
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hating myself *trigger warning* by smc1972 @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

I appreciate the replies I just feel like I am lost. I came home tonight and for some reason stated think of some of my past pets that have passed away years ago and just started crying. I am don't know why I did even now typing this I am staring to
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Secrecy, Threats, and Transparency by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 11:55 PM

i have a strict policy. no secrets. no lies. it is hard to maintain, but i live and die by it. it has caused me more trouble and cost me more money than i care to recall. it is a commitment. i don't practice silence. my thoughts on the sub
Ask The Website Committee
Jump to new posts Anonymous Invite Cards for MS by Jwmcd2 @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

I was brainstorming about this for quite a while, but I was thinking if the site would make/sell packs of "business cards" for www.malesurvivor.org -- we could then take them and anonymously leave them in public places or where maybe someon
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Secrecy, Threats, and Transparency by don64 @ Yesterday at 08:10 PM

The biggest danger from secrecy for me is the secrecy within myself from myself. I still explore what discernmnet means to me, and how I feel about the what's and who's and how's and when's of information sharing. I didn't begin to remember the abus
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Secrecy, Threats, and Transparency by Judd @ Yesterday at 05:52 PM

I can ditto what Bey has said. I grew up in a world of secrets and "we need to keep this between us" threats on all aspects of life. Due to the effect this had on placing almost the stress of keeping this situation a secret and myself bei
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: free association & freedom of expression by Sterling @ Yesterday at 05:47 PM

im not fully out. I get it.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Secrecy, Threats, and Transparency by bey @ Yesterday at 05:31 PM

Hey Alex, i for sure have strong feelings about transparency. It is important to me to feel like i can have an open dialogue with people about things and not feel like there is a lot of sneaking going on behind closed doors. I think a lot of that als
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: free association & freedom of expression by Sterling @ Yesterday at 05:07 PM

I plan my meals. the brain can handel this. make sure goran eats. I was gagging on your bro dick. everytime I sleep they would tp upt put shit in my mouth. I try to feel. my t always says stay with the feeling. what feeling? I think and f
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: free association & freedom of expression by Sterling @ Yesterday at 05:04 PM

I ruined my day! I was prepping some meals and ... got to catch that bus. Have to get to Rainbow Resource Center. " so what is going on?" I hate my dad. " get over it" you want a boyfriend get a guy. that simple.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Secrecy, Threats, and Transparency by AlexBoyd @ Yesterday at 04:59 PM

Most, if not all, of us were made to keep the abuse secret. Perps often used threats as a way to maintain that silence. My brother, for example, threatened to shoot me in my sleep if I ever told, and the neighbor threatened to show his photos of me t
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Devastated to Learn Dad Told of His Abuse by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 02:40 PM

Paul Thank you for the update. You and your family are covering a lot of needed ground. Your stepmother I admire her courage to enter this issue. I admire she always seems to want to reassure you and your brother and sister of your father's love. R
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hating myself *trigger warning* by iaccus @ Yesterday at 11:58 AM

Stay strong my brother, you are not alone in any of this!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts I can't stop the self loathing by Magellan @ Yesterday at 11:18 AM

No matter how hard I try, it's like a monster with OCD in my head. I wake up feeling lonely and depressed, and the first automatic thought starts "I'll never find someone to love". And it will often spiral down from there, causing me to en
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hating myself *trigger warning* by bey @ Yesterday at 11:01 AM

You are for sure not the only one who feels any of that, and you have nothing to be sorry for. I could have written almost the same post. A lot of this stuff is difficult and embarassing to talk about, but you arent weird or alone or the only one.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.