Newest Members
Luckylarry1, mike joseph, silenttolong, Rurai, ratherbfishing
12809 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob_dup1 (55), Carlos Gerardo (42), FERALFOO (49), Jolly Fisherman (60), Karl (63), MikeInFlorida (53), mizphit09 (38), oktobe_me (54), Yaoichan (23)
Who's Online
4 registered (Bucky1980, 3 invisible), 15 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12809 Members
75 Forums
66100 Topics
462028 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Abuser May Be Dying by KMCINVA @ Today at 01:39 PM

Today I was speaking with those in the area where the abuser lives. They keep up to date on the abusers from the Diocese. It seems my abuser should have been long dead but seems to keep rebounding. I just wonder why this bas**rd is still here. It s
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: for my son, ten years later by Chase Eric @ Today at 01:06 PM

This floored me. I don't have a son, but I did have a father. I suppose I still do. He died several years ago. Your words brought him back to me - even if just for a moment. Thank you.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: for my son, ten years later by concerned_husky @ Today at 11:37 AM

This really is one of the most beautiful poems I've read on MS. I don't want to say much out of fear of spoiling it. I hope he'll understand one day. I think he will.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: yet again by Terry1992 @ Today at 11:24 AM

I understand this all to well. Thanks for sharing The whispers are so quiet but I hear them so loud
Poetry
Jump to new posts yet again by MarkK @ Today at 10:49 AM

it's been a while since i shared anything from the blog, thought this one might fit... -------- -------- another bad night one of far too many anymore the media screams hatred this group against that one race against race ceaseless monotone fuel for
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hi guys - I'm the dirty little hero by Michael1965 @ Today at 10:47 AM

Eirik I cannot express the gratitude I have for you sharing this with us all. It took incredible strength to share such painful experiences of your life. As I read this I was so deeply moved and encountered so many different emotions and memories.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Medals on the wall by iaccus @ Today at 10:21 AM

Thank you for reading terry
Poetry
Jump to new posts Don't belong by Terry1992 @ Today at 09:44 AM

I live in delusion Its definitely confusion To careless and bold My hope died with my soul My fuckin heart It cannot mend I search and I seek to find no relief Don’t belong in this world I wobble and stumble Loneliness is what I know I turn my
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Medals on the wall by Terry1992 @ Today at 08:15 AM

Thank you for sharing with us
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: G/F Seeking CSA Understanding by Esposa @ Today at 07:25 AM

I would encourage you to mentally separate his sexuality from his abuse. Those pictures may be more related to his abuse?
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Medals on the wall by manipulated @ Today at 05:30 AM

Depth, breadth, height of life and the effects of perp laid out in poem and in your pics. Thank you for sharing with us Iaccus. Be good to yourself. Manipulated
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts Re: My Karma trying to understand **may Trigger** by Luckylarry1 @ Today at 12:02 AM

I am new to this site and only have had 18 months of VA counseling so far. I had done such a damned good job of being a chameleon for 47 years. But I have run our of the strength to maintain such a facade. My MST has taken over my thoughts and fears,
Military Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Minneapolis MST group possibility by Luckylarry1 @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

I appreciate your efforts in Minnesota. I am new to this site and have only been in VA counseling for 18 months. I have yet to find a group of men who experienced MST. I am not comfortable with discussing my issues, yet help is so very hard to find.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Medals on the wall by iaccus @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

thank you Victor-victim
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Tired and done by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

NO, Terry1992, YOU WIN! thanks for putting it out there.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Medals on the wall by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 09:41 PM

methinks the poet doth protest too much beauty lies in the beholder's eyes. consider me beholden.
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts overcoming by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

The word “overcome”, “overcometh”, and “overcomer”, comes from the Greek word “NIKAO” and appears in the Bible 32 times. nikáo (from níke = 'victory') – conquer (overcome); 'to carry off the victory, come off victorious.' The verb implies a ba
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Looking for support by gaatt @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

Hi Guys, As I've been attempting to get more involved in my community (isolation has been a major concern of mine), I've been running into challenges. I'd like very much for the existence of some kind of peer support group where I live. I've tried
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Medals on the wall by iaccus @ Yesterday at 08:43 PM

Yes those are mine, thank you for reading my poem (im no poet)
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Medals on the wall by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 08:37 PM

amazing depth. frightening to fathom. the obstacles you have overcome cannot be overlooked. these are rough roads, but we are driven. i see success beyond survival, iaccus. the display is awesome... are those yours? that looks like a lot of
Poetry
Jump to new posts Medals on the wall by iaccus @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

Medals on the wall I sit in silence every morning Looking at the colorful ribbons Hanging on the wall Reminders of glories past Reminders that I am no longer that person Useful, proud, strong and valued The ribbons, badges and mementos moch me Han
Humor
Jump to new posts Lawyer jokes by ig3 @ Yesterday at 06:58 PM

A lawyer dies and goes to heaven. He says “I want to appeal; there’s been a terrible mistake.” So he is brought before a three-angel tribunal to plead his case. He says: “I’m 40 years old, I run marathons; I’m in perfect health, I’ve got a wife and t
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: expressionism by Sterling @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM

do anything to feel happy. feel comfortable. feel okay. you dont like him. you hate yourself goran. dont want anymore voices please go away. don t want to look at guys please i am begging you. . i ont ownat ot ove. you. please god no om
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: mysterious skin by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

I saw the film while I was still drinking and before I started seeing my therapist. It was triggering, frightening, and dredged up terrible memories. I truly do not recommend it for abuse survivors -- if nothing else for the depiction of a brutal r
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Best Advice by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM

It's not my fault.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.