Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 14 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64159 Topics
447733 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: progress by victor-victim @ Today at 03:33 AM

advanced computer programming
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Kids die under "protective services" TRIGGERS by traveler @ Today at 03:19 AM

TRIGGERS http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/18...910750795400155
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: progress by victor-victim @ Today at 03:05 AM

disc head the next step in the evolution of modern mankind, digital interface.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: progress by victor-victim @ Today at 02:58 AM

UFOria
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: progress by victor-victim @ Today at 02:50 AM

more foolish fuel saving ideas.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ Today at 02:47 AM

sad party
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ Today at 02:39 AM

what is this?
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ Today at 02:36 AM

tennis anyone?
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: dancing machine by victor-victim @ Today at 02:15 AM

dance like no one is watching.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: bunny wabbit. by victor-victim @ Today at 02:05 AM

healthy breakfast.
Discussion Board Questions
Jump to new posts Re: plug in needed for chat? by manipulated @ Yesterday at 11:58 PM

Thanks. Photon is clumsy but works.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Complex PTSD by gettingstronger @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Yup. The shopping list from Hell. And for some of us, the tip of the iceberg. I just read it's also known (for now) as DESNOS, which stands for Disorders of Extreme Stress Not Otherwise Specified. At least a Google search I did today turned up an
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Intimacy Issue? by Esposa @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

The thing is, it is not that complicated. I am sorry if this sounds rough, but he treats you how you allow him to treat you. You are both adults. And he is capable of being kind - he's just not kind to you. And wanting and wishing and remembering
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Ah - the holidays.... by Esposa @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

I think that people who have no consciousness about the "other"'s experience, who just slightly know it was wrong or bad, are people who like to pretend it didn't happen or people who like to say "get over it already, it was 20 years a
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Media blowhard says rape isn't real by learning2remember @ Yesterday at 04:53 PM

I really feel the best way to counter Coulter is to ignore her. To try to argue with her is to lend legitimacy to her approach. If she is serious, then she is far too ignorant for the amount of media attention and publishing fame she gets. If she kno
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: bunny wabbit. by Sterling @ Yesterday at 04:17 PM

thanks, I needed that! Goran
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Intimacy Issue? by wollensak @ Yesterday at 03:51 PM

Its complicated. Love. Being stuck in the mindset of the way things were in the first 10 years of our relationship when we were as thick as thieves. Wanting to get back to that. Believing that things can be worked out as he sometimes goes through
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Intimacy Issue? by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 03:46 PM

I may we way off base here, but it does not sound like the two of you have much in the basis of a relationship. If he does not treat you kindly, and in fact treats you unkindly, why are you still with him?
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Victim vs. Survivor by sorryson @ Yesterday at 03:40 PM

Excellent post. It reflects much of what I have learned about my abuse and the abuse my Dad suffered as a child. My Dad was a victim for a long time, we reminded him of this by making him a victim in his own. Once he left us and the right people t
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Intimacy Issue? by wollensak @ Yesterday at 02:58 PM

It's been a stressful week for me and its unfortunate that I just don't get empathy from him that he gives to strangers.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Intimacy Issue? by wollensak @ Yesterday at 02:02 PM

I think that when there is compassion on the part of both parties, it makes things much much easier. I use to get upset and I'm ashamed to admit it, I'd pout when I was constantly turned down for sex by him. I'm much much wiser now and realize how
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Victim vs. Survivor by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 12:56 PM

What a great post! It's a reminder that there are many stages and events that make up a life. I have to acknowledge each one, and it's up to me how I react and handle them. Excellent points.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Media blowhard says rape isn't real by BraveFalcon @ Yesterday at 11:57 AM

Ann Coulter is a joke. Pretty much a cartoon character at this point. She's kind of like the real-world, female embodiment of Eric Cartman. The only difference between she and Cartman is, she isn't funny and some people actually take her seriously.
Jump to new posts Re: plug in needed for chat? by myrlin @ Yesterday at 11:55 AM

Thanks Will. I just tried Photon and the chat room works on my android tablet!
Jump to new posts Re: plug in needed for chat? by Suwanee @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

The solution for my iPad is the Photon browser. It supports Flash Chat. I believe it is available for Android as well. Will
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.