Newest Members
fromone2another, lbartgis, micro44, m75, scorpus
12702 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob BlueSky (66), Brant (54), Happenstance (46), jimminy (27), keeper (49), MischievousSpirit (40), skooter27 (31), vbalfour (61), whancrar (49)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 18 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12702 Members
75 Forums
65318 Topics
456821 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting quick article...kids/sleepovers by target687 @ 47 seconds ago

It's all so interesting to me! I was left in SO many situations that could have potentially been awful. We had babysitters left and right growing up...I even had a high school guy sit for me OVERNIGHT (for a week I think?!) when I was in jr high!
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts King, Warrior , Magician , Lover by justplainme @ 30 minutes 45 seconds ago

I can not begin to tell you how much this book changed my life, i highly recommend it to all of you who have ever asked yourself the question " What is a man?"
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog,new trick by justplainme @ 35 minutes 59 seconds ago

I'd give you my full attention dark empathy, i don't think you can have a patch and fix attitude, good must be done in particulars and not in generalizations. Life is shitty, but dung beetles live in shit and seem pretty happy.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: 50 somthing and trying to grow up by justplainme @ 39 minutes 52 seconds ago

I recommend this book as well, i used to be shitty, i mean down right hideous in relationships but have learned about intimacy. This is the book : " Lover - exploring the lover in the male psyche. By : Douglas gillette and Robert Moore."
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Life in Six Words by victor-victim @ Today at 02:00 AM

it's been a long strange trip.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Feelings of guilt and shame by smc1972 @ Today at 01:15 AM

I appreciate the support it is just embarssimg and I feel guilt about things. I understand logically that I shouldent that at the time it was just a physical response. I have heard others say that is how we are wired and with the vents that occurred
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Not good by tbkkfile @ Today at 01:00 AM

Up until 2014 there was no funding in the UK for male support services, last year was the first ever and now they take it away. They should hang their heads in shame
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ Today at 12:54 AM

sponge bob insanity
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ Today at 12:50 AM

impressive but highly unlikely and extremely dangerous.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Awkward question by DavoSwim @ Today at 12:50 AM

Not at all In fact, memories of the abuse occurring during sex happens more often than sex without the memories. It almost seems odd for sex to happen without memories.and flashbacks of the abuse. Dave
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ Today at 12:45 AM

cat on a cloud
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Awkward question by lapchinj @ Today at 12:34 AM

nope you're not alone at all. Since I started my recovery as my puzzle pieces come together I fall deeper and deeper into depression. Shame and guilt, like you say, are the results of the things that I did. They can drag me down where I can't even w
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: greetings by victor-victim @ Today at 12:27 AM

welcome to ms.org! i hope that you will discover, as i did, that your fears lose power as you examine and discuss them. this is a good place to do that. just writing about it makes it less frightening, i find. many movie scenes have triggered
Introductions
Jump to new posts greetings by scardycat @ Today at 12:21 AM

Hi I am new to this group. I was very hesitant and kind of afraid to post because I had never opened up to anyone before but I was troubled by something that happened to me recently. I was at work one night and walked into the break room where some o
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Guided Imagery/Affirmations? by focusedbody @ Today at 12:04 AM

Gaatt: Being afraid of emotion is something that I didn't realize I was doing for a long time. I felt like a pretty normal person who would find ways to feel more, but didn't have to face any deeper, more enduring feelings. They just seemed to not
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

OOOPS!
Humor
Jump to new posts trippy house by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

Humor
Jump to new posts Re: hell's kitchen by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

what's in that drink?
Humor
Jump to new posts hell's kitchen by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

devil's musick
Humor
Jump to new posts splatterball by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 11:09 PM

Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 11:07 PM

alien sign language
Humor
Jump to new posts fantastic gymnastic by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 11:06 PM

Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

instant toast
Humor
Jump to new posts the spy by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

Humor
Jump to new posts no idea by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

??
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.