Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
4 registered (Mountainous Buck, ethereo222, 2 invisible), 22 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63218 Topics
442045 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts Dedicated to Thebo by victor-victim @ Today at 09:48 PM

Genesis Revelation though my seed was buried in manure, i bloomed into a blossom. now i am a flower, fragrant, flagrant, flashy, flamboyant. and though my seed was covered in mud, i grew into a giant. i became a timber. roots twisted, resil
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Born at age 20 by sadclown @ Today at 09:35 PM

My T always compliments me for the "achievement" of survival. I say that sets the bar very low, but give me an opportunity to take a jab at myself or deflect a compliment and I will seize it. He remarks that all things considered, I did wel
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts "Conversations With My Molester" in NYC this week by Chase Eric @ Today at 03:08 PM

Hi folks - I just wanted to let anyone in the NYC area know about this amazing production. It is a solo performance by playwright Michael Mack about his very personal journey as an adult working through the memories of sexual abuse he suffered as
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts How to bury oneself and arise anew? by cosmos @ Today at 09:54 AM

For months now Iíve been in this profound state of sadness, it de-evolved from this need for total oblivion a need to die, then you realize that youíre playing tricks on yourself, your mind refuses to move, I intellectually understand, but my former
Poetry
Jump to new posts Richard Wagamese by victor-victim @ Today at 07:51 AM

Medicine Walk When you believe you are beyond repair let go. When you can not be saved by all your friends, when you can not be saved by yourself, forget who you are and deliver what is left of yourself to that place you have been to before but did
Poetry
Jump to new posts Another Man's Crime by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 09:20 AM

came across this survivor poetry and i wanted to share it here. it is disturbing and may trigger so please be careful. Another Man's Crime I didn't have a choice He forced his way into me Innocence stolen by the thief Stained with the remains of
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Sharing an interesting long term friendship by SamV @ Yesterday at 08:48 AM

Rhett and Link are a couple of guys who do a talk show on Youtube. These two have been friends since 1st grade and share their relationship with their listeners. I have often wondered what a healthy, supportive friendship would be like and have vicar

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.