Newest Members
hans32, SilentNoLonger, masryt, feartheroo, Xzander32244
12130 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ACLover94 (50), Henry (40), james 1959 (55), Johnny90 (24), poliwog (44), Starbuck (38)
Who's Online
6 registered (On The Fringe, rolex, 4 invisible), 66 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12130 Members
73 Forums
62552 Topics
438312 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Whistleblowers on C-SPAN by pufferfish @ Today at 12:19 AM

Important issue: http://www.c-span.org/video/?318762-1/challenges-facing-whistleblowers Many male survivors have become involved in whistleblowing as they revealed their abuse. The panel also discusses the issue of torture. Puffer
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Serial Child Molester Commits Suicide by concerned_husky @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2014/04/2.../7731398196349/ Summary - teacher molested boys at multiple schools around the world. He committed suicide before they could arrest him. I wanted to keep this short, but I need to vent a bit. I was at one
Survivor Stories
Jump to new posts My life thus far. The long version ***TRIGGERS*** by I Want 2 Thrive @ Yesterday at 08:05 PM

A survivor is born... Some of my early life is pieced together from family stories, and the notes from the child psychologist who treated me early in my childhood, due to physical abuse but that's getting ahead of the story. I was not just from a bl
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Low Testosterone by pufferfish @ Yesterday at 07:20 PM

I am struggling with this problem. Dr. Oz had a segment of his program today on this. He presented a doctor who has written a book about it. I've assembled several links to Oz programs on this subject (not in any particular order): The book is by
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Child Abuse affects 1 in 3 Adults by ShortedDiode @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

This research was done with respect to all genders and all forms of child abuse so it isnt limited to covering male survivors only which is why the ratio is so high, but with numbers like this, child abuse in general would be considered a massive epi
Survivor Stories
Jump to new posts Acting Out by Jed777 @ 04/21/14 12:43 PM

My tennis coach molested me when I was 15. The following year I went to visit a friend of mine in Mexico. I had wanted to engage in mutual masturbation with him in the past, but he had had an operation and it wasn't possible. Now the operation was he

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.