Newest Members
cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive
12496 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 11 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12496 Members
74 Forums
64167 Topics
447760 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts ad lib advice ad nauseum by victor-victim @ 39 minutes 55 seconds ago

child sexuality, that's my reality. it was not pretty, it was atrocity, but i need no pity. i have integrity. my life is quality, in perpetuity. hate is not home. hate is not happy. hate is not help. hate is not holy. hate is not ho
Introductions
Jump to new posts I'm a complete mess. by MissesMe @ Today at 04:34 AM

Haven't been here for a while. Didn't think I needed to be here. Hate having to be in a place like this. Why do I always look for praise when I do some thing? Is it a fall back from not getting much from my parents? I hate the way I feel...I hate mys
Poetry
Jump to new posts happiness happens by victor-victim @ Today at 01:19 AM

you will start to get smart, when you open your heart. you will find that your mind is not so far behind. you will know what is real, if you reveal how you feel. you will reach happiness, by expressing your stress. you will gain some insight,
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Winter Solstice, Doubt and Rebirth by PhoenixRising @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Five years ago on this day I had am amazing experience. I was working in a conference center. The day before had been rough, a manager had been a real pain in the ass, and in reaction I drank a little, no, a lot too much. I got sick. It was a freezin
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Healing Circle - Cancelled Wed. Dec. 24 and 31 by Anomalous @ Yesterday at 08:39 PM

Hi Guys, The Healing Circle will be cancelled on the following Wednesdays: December 24, 2014 December 31, 2014. Anomalous

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.