Newest Members
therealme, Meme, ScaredWife, R2D2, Ghostcrab124
12785 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bluebird (41), djsurvivor (40)
Who's Online
2 registered (Strive 38/11, 1 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12785 Members
75 Forums
65849 Topics
460515 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Humor
Jump to new posts Barkolounger by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 05:32 PM

Survivor Stories
Jump to new posts Out of control by Strive 38/11 @ Yesterday at 05:05 AM

Maybe trigger The last intervention January 2009 lunch has gone by, the phone rings. It's buggaluggs. Now 22, we'd meet online four o'clock one morning. He climbed into my car stoned just out of what I was to learn endless detox. Took one look at
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Pms are now welcome ...for now by Tryingtolive @ 08/02/15 02:49 AM

Finally turned private messages on ... As of right now I don't need any pms about identity issues ... Trying to move forward from that ... But from any of my post in this thread just let me know about it or if I helped you I'll be glad to Hear it
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts CSA Adult Dysfunction index by Strive 38/11 @ 08/02/15 02:22 AM

I've been here about a week now and the exposure to the trauma has negatively affected me including physically. I am seeking some input to build what relates us as an index a table, maybe a scale one to ten or something .... How do I rate the level o

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.