Newest Members
Kotar, MountainGirl, Obsydian, campAQT, payne
12743 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GaEyeGuy (46), Luka M (45)
Who's Online
2 registered (Mishka95673, Bardo), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12743 Members
75 Forums
65621 Topics
458941 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Being Emotionally available by Tryingtolive @ Today at 01:02 AM

Does anyone struggle with showing there emotions with a woman? Like how you truly feel about them?? I had many girls i liked but it was like i wasnt emotionally there if that makes sense.. looking back at it i wasnt There ... Never really cared for t
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts BAD NEWS all over the world by victor-victim @ 07/02/15 11:36 PM

WARNING! This made me very upset. I wish there was something I could do to save all these kids. A friend of mine just got back from the middle east and he terminated his one year work contract after only six months because he said it was horrible
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts ''thin skinned''/ a man rambling *some triggers* by sportinrucks @ 07/02/15 01:13 PM

I have spent most of my money and time since I was in 5th grade either trying not to get ''fucked over'' or ''not be a pussy'' or not get laughed at. I'm 30 now so that's 20 years. Still got bullied everyday. Then if I did get into a relationship, it

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.