Newest Members
Luckylarry1, mike joseph, silenttolong, Rurai, ratherbfishing
12809 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (67), kun wang (33)
Who's Online
4 registered (4 invisible), 16 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12809 Members
75 Forums
66094 Topics
461993 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Childhood abuse groomed me for corporate slavery by Daryl X. @ Today at 05:45 AM

for over a decade, the company I worked for manipulated and controlled every part of my life. All my therapists were paid to disregard my claims of sexual abuse and steer me away from real healing. I made all my friends at work, and they were all f
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Ashley Madison & Male Bashing by Jude @ Today at 01:38 AM

Not sure where this belongs so I chose "News". The Ashley Madison hack and publication of its membership list have received a lot of media attention, and commentary. Most of it negative, and most of it directed at men. Yes, they knew all al
Military Survivors
Jump to new posts Minneapolis MST group possibility by Chris Anderson @ Yesterday at 05:54 PM

Posting on behalf of Brian Lewis: I am respectfully requesting lot of assistance right now from anyone who follows me. If you have an interest in ‪#‎veteran‬ or ‪#‎military‬ issues (especia
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts 7 Ways Childhood Adversity Changes Your Brain by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 10:03 AM

Interesting article https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the...nges-your-brain
Poetry
Jump to new posts "F" Life by Terry1992 @ Yesterday at 08:58 AM

I hang my head low thinking "what a disgrace?" Fears are always ruling my life The fears are coming from the soul you destroyed What you done before my eyes Now the only thing left to do is cry You took my soul without my consent Its to la
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Closure Eludes me..... by Jude @ Yesterday at 03:25 AM

I grew up in a neighborhood in the 60's and 70's where there was a bunch of boys, all about the same age, who played and hung out together. Basketball, football, bike rides. We did it all together. And there was Tim, a 20something man who lived in th
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts I have PTSD. Now it is official. by 1islandboy @ Yesterday at 01:19 AM

I used to throw the term around a lot, as I had all the signs and symptoms. Every once in a while, I would qualify it with the fact that I never had a professional diagnosis. (assumed). Well...all of that has changed. I now have a professional diagn
Poetry
Jump to new posts for my son, ten years later by bey @ 08/31/15 05:51 PM

i wish i talked about you more told funny stories about you dancing on the futon eating banana popsicles outside the corner store stroller races down the street helping me pick up girls i wish i told people about how you would squint your eyes and la

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.