Newest Members
brightheart, Hank2, Severe stammer, Jeff B., Aquarian
12838 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bart (43), for the love ofsnoopy (50), livelovelaugh (32), MDD (33), PDonahueFLA (47)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12838 Members
75 Forums
66371 Topics
463783 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: So I like to play the victim by jas4159 @ 10/07/15 01:30 PM

I am so sorry that happened. your therapist broke the trust. I have to wonder if your therapist is really qualified to be working with survivors of CSB. I guess you have a decision to make. It really sucks he did that to you. stay strong
Male Survivors
your so right. It seems we have a long way to go. I think the basic problem is human society simply is not nearly as evolved as most would like to think. Maybe in a hundred years or so society will have solved this one. but for that to happen it wi
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Healing Circle - Every Wednesday Night by Severe stammer @ 10/07/15 01:24 PM

What time is it for England . Thnks a survivor and healing Love and peace
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Outcast for speaking up by jas4159 @ 10/07/15 01:23 PM

For sure. I found it to be a risk because it is difficult to know how people are going to react. When i confronted my first abuser, my brother, many years after the crime, I got a lot of backlash from his family (not unexpected). But his kids and
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Sometimes We Need Someone To.... by jas4159 @ 10/07/15 01:13 PM

So true, thank you for posting.
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts Miss understood by Severe stammer @ 10/07/15 12:51 PM

Hello All I hope your all fine and well . Id like to tell you about my life , im not after sympathy I want you all to hear my story ,in which I hope some can learn from my life and help to heal . Im a male im 46 years old , I have a severe stammer a
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: new blog online by jas4159 @ 10/07/15 12:37 PM

where is the blog located?
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Mental health stuff by txb @ 10/07/15 08:14 AM

Thank you. I'm glad you donít think I sound too insane. It does help to know that other people have similar problems. I'm sorry that you all do though. Bey, I'm sorry you had to spend some time in hospital recently, but I'm glad it was helpful. My a
Jump to new posts Re: I Choose to Exist by txb @ 10/07/15 07:42 AM

Thanks for posting this Husky, I really liked it. I hope you are doing okay.
Male Survivors
Dear Fabio, It seems that you are a pioneer in your part of the world. I hope your insistence on sticking to it may draw other survivors out, and to you. I respect and admire you for your efforts. I want to share with you that for me, MS is the onl
Jump to new posts Re: anthropic animalogic analytic by victor-victim @ 10/07/15 06:34 AM

you are welcome and thank you. i appreciate the appreciation.
Jump to new posts Re: the art of expression by victor-victim @ 10/07/15 06:33 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Lucille Morgan Wilson by victor-victim @ 10/07/15 06:32 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Reg Meuross by victor-victim @ 10/07/15 06:32 AM

Jump to new posts Re: A.A.Milne by victor-victim @ 10/07/15 06:31 AM

glad you like it
Jump to new posts Re: ingreedyents by victor-victim @ 10/07/15 06:30 AM

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.