Newest Members
mojo, James M, FredM88, Vermona, Jas52
12111 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
chrisH (34), Malaki619 (32), worcester2003 (51)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 59 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12111 Members
73 Forums
62499 Topics
438053 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Sexual charge post trauma by dark empathy @ Yesterday at 01:45 PM

Myself, I have learnt to view the business much more rationally. Mb is my control. I was never shamed by my parents about s/x or my physical reactions, indeed both parents explained quite kindly in quite medical detail when i was 10 what mb was and
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to understand masculinity by pete1973 @ Yesterday at 12:49 PM

Bobcat, I can relate to your feelings. I am 40 and trying to reconnect with the 11 year old boy that got left behind when he was abused. To me he is still stuck in that room staring out the window, alone and afraid to leave because he doesn't know wh
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ***TRIGGER*** Castration fear by traveler @ Yesterday at 11:32 AM

how are you doing now, Randy? i started this thread over 2 years ago and it is so strange to see it come up again. i have definitely progressed a lot since i first wrote about it. i hope you are better now, too? if it is still an issue for you, don'
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Trusting Him Again by learning2luvme @ Yesterday at 10:49 AM

Ok. I know and understand this stage. My offer stands if he wants a rational independent ear to listen. Being a survivor we all here understand better than anybody and we are great listeners. Best of luck to you and your husband. L2LME
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Mud Season by sentry @ Yesterday at 08:08 AM

Hey Jude. That looks like some serious mud you are dealing with there. You could use a good 4x4 to get you through that. Other than the muddy road it looks like you live in a really cool environment. Just so you won't feel too bad about the weather
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I HAVE SURVIVED by don64 @ Yesterday at 03:32 AM

Thanks Justplainme, Doing this exercise is a continuation of me spilling the beans and not minimizing my experience to myself. Also, doing this and reading others' survivor lists makes me feel like a part of a family. I don't usually need for anyo
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Your Mother's Abuse? *Triggers* by nuriah @ 04/15/14 07:02 PM

My mother *hasn't* talked to me about her abuse - we only really have best guesses at it. Aside from the obvious (her having abused me), she has many of the telltales of childhood abuse, including telling very, very few stories of her childhood. Our
U.S. & World News
No, actually, it's just *not* that complicated. I've followed many child molestation cases in the news, and in *every* case that's made the news that I've read about, there are plenty of "people" who come out of the woodwork to accuse the
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Hurting by JayBro @ 04/15/14 12:38 PM

Thank you for sharing your poetry with us. I am sorry to read it, but I do not think that your vulnerability from being abused makes you what you convinced yourself you were based on what your dad said. Both men have done tremendous damage to you as
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: I quit by bey @ 04/15/14 12:02 PM

thanks lee yeah, i will think about it. and no, i won't quit entirely. ben
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Finding Strength through Faith - Triggers by victor-victim @ 04/15/14 10:58 AM

this all sounds very positive. glad to hear you are feeling better. always happy to hear good news.
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Salvation and The CSA Boy by victor-victim @ 04/15/14 10:55 AM

dear still. very inspired piece of writing, i agree, i'm tired of fighting. amen, brother.
Sexual Identity Issues
Hey Mountainous Buck, I am reading your response again now, and I know exactly what you mean. I am experiencing that now and feel so much better! I tried and I did!! (((Mountainous Buck)))
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: SSA, Imprinting, Orientation and Addiction by don64 @ 04/15/14 09:50 AM

Hi Litourski, I've always known I'm gay. At 64, I grew up in a time and region of the U. S. (rural south) where being gay was so not ok, dangerous even. Even in the big city of Atlanta in the 70's gays would be viciously attacked in parks when cru
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Sadness over right decision by don64 @ 04/15/14 09:13 AM

Hi kcinohio, I have just read your post for the third time. It has been an area of difficulty my entire life. And, I have had some difficulty coming to a direct response. Triggers anyone??? But, here goes. For me, I was so damaged so early that
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Just giving something better by peroperic2009 @ 04/15/14 06:48 AM

Hey Luke, warm welcome back to you I'm very happy to see you here! I'll download and listen your song later as I am at my work at the moment. I'm sure you did it very well! Pero
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.