Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
4 registered (1islandboy, pufferfish, Obi, 1 invisible), 26 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63215 Topics
442038 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! by GoodSamaritan @ Yesterday at 05:13 PM

Happy Birthday Harry! Ah, to be a youth of thirty three again! Tom R.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Compensation by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 04:47 PM

Congratulations on the follow through and success. That's good news. It would be even more of a just victory if the perps had to provide all the money. Now, all the therapy that may be needed in the future is assured. I suppose it's only natural to
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: New by JCEldrid @ Yesterday at 02:21 PM

A better welcome I could not have imagined. Thank you all for your support and encouragement. Surely with such comraderie and a bit of faith it will be a road built with equals, nay friends, and the journey is off to a positive start. Thank you al
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: I give them all my power by gaatt @ Yesterday at 12:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Don64"For me, unfortunately, I frequently have to precipitate some mental or physical crisis to get over the fear of change." Me too! I've had severe physical illness for many years now. The connection to the way I re
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Wondering if I'm alone by gaatt @ Yesterday at 12:24 PM

Hi Fhorns, Sometimes, and particularly strongly these days, I want to be alone. I'm tired of looking for people who have some interest in my healing related needs (I understand that non-sexual touch in a safe social environment is helpful. Finding s
Poetry
Jump to new posts Another Man's Crime by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 09:20 AM

came across this survivor poetry and i wanted to share it here. it is disturbing and may trigger so please be careful. Another Man's Crime I didn't have a choice He forced his way into me Innocence stolen by the thief Stained with the remains of
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Sharing an interesting long term friendship by SamV @ Yesterday at 08:48 AM

Rhett and Link are a couple of guys who do a talk show on Youtube. These two have been friends since 1st grade and share their relationship with their listeners. I have often wondered what a healthy, supportive friendship would be like and have vicar
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: amazing gifs by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 05:53 AM

dog:god
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Bitterness... by wild_turky @ Yesterday at 05:39 AM

I have been angry for a long time and as it diminishes I don't feel like I'm left with a lot. I feel more empty and miss the strength of being angry. I don't believe that it ever was more dominant than love and hope for they to kept me alive and gave
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Shame: why I'm here by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 12:46 AM

welcome back, fhorns. no fault. no blame. no guilt. no shame. banish those negative thoughts. give them no quarter. “Shame derives its power from being unspeakable.” - Brené Brown break the silence. kill the shame. "Shared pain i
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Finally feeling whole by irishguym @ Yesterday at 12:24 AM

Thanks guys, Ultimately time is one of the few 'truly' important things we have in this world it's such a shame to use it in a way that further inflicts suffering on ourselves. As someone who has vocally stood up and fought for others rights to l
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts the CHANGELING by victor-victim @ 07/27/14 11:49 PM

Here is another one to add to the list. This movies created a very intense, unpleasant and deep reaction in me. The titles gave me no warning, and I was lured in by the big names. I thought I was going to see a remake of The Changeling from 1980
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Urges by brother2none @ 07/27/14 10:35 PM

There is some research out there that abuse affects portions of the brain, the hippocampus, if I recall correctly, that affects sexual stimulation etc... Might be worth a look. There may be a physical basis for the changes you feel.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How to File a Civil Complaint Form in Pennsylvania by brother2none @ 07/27/14 09:52 PM

Continuing to hammer away at the abuser through the legal process. He has basically admitted to the abuse, the threats, etc.. by failing to respond at all to court filings. I have connected the dots to some additional possible victims. I have unco
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.