Newest Members
Nora, matthewdavid, M.L., SammyJG, Rod2112
12887 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
beakin (63), jenkob (52)
Who's Online
7 registered (Mark71, Chewy, 5 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12887 Members
75 Forums
66701 Topics
466076 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: RAW by oic @ 31 seconds ago

Yeah, problem is when I get this triggered, I'm not safe to be around others. It's only happened three times but every time I lost time and ended up back in t. Had to learn techniques to stay present, and trust me, it's taking all my "tools"
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling better, and where to go from here by Sterling @ 4 minutes 9 seconds ago

Right on Jwmcd2 ! You are a good dude! YOu have gained a lot and thanks for keeping hope alive, for me! Take care and talk soon! James
Jump to new posts Re: Intro by Mark71 @ 44 minutes 18 seconds ago

Thanks for the encouragement. I did start writing about what happened to me in the forum, but instead of healing old wounds it seemed to be reopening them, so I've deleted what I wrote, for now at least. I recently discovered that one of my abuser
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Please support MaleSurvivor on #GivingTuesday by Chris Anderson @ Today at 04:13 PM

Hi everyone, Please take a look at our #GivingTuesday message this year. You can help us spread the word that every day, more than 15,000 males experience some form of sexual abuse. And that every day MaleSurvivor changes lives for the better. Pl
Jump to new posts Re: New - First post by Shyshark @ Today at 04:11 PM

Hi Ocean Welcome to MS ... I share a great deal of your story. I just spent over an hour writing what was to be a brief reply about a part of my story as I believe it pertains to you ... and the question of SSA in general ... but I am notoriously
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Two Journeys . . .******trigger warning****** by manipulated @ Today at 03:46 PM

Power through stones. CTF you carry the power in you. Thank you for sharing both the physical and mental trip. Your strength is contagious. As you said elsewhere, when the wounded help each other stand, the power is immense. You, your words, your car
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Struggling and More Disturbing News by KMCINVA @ Today at 12:50 PM

Carries the Fire I think I understand what you had to say. It is almost like out shining to spite those that hurt and cause you pain. I wish I could get to that point of turning their ill will into something good. The reservoir, I am not sure wh
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: amnesia by Stephen56 @ Today at 12:43 PM

Chewy: Right.My Disassociation system works very well (too well?) in protecting me from early CSA memories I wasn't ready for. Curious though is that I always remembered my 5th grade teacher's fondling, hand jobs and blow jobs, and remembered them p
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Its my party and I'll cry if I want to. by Sterling @ Today at 10:38 AM

y'know - I don't want to pause for you not get some well-deserved attention here Jonathan64. Good inside you brings the good from us! We MEN ARE LOVING AND CARING (and the women here of course) to ONE ANOTHER! I love this website; I hope the guys h
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: And it all comes crashing down . . . . . . . by KMCINVA @ Today at 10:26 AM

I had the need to succeed for so long. But it was knocked out of me when the fainting and PVC's began along with the sense of loneliness and being left as I was sick. I have struggled to get it back but today it is nowhere to be found. I feel immobil
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Thanksgiving by KMCINVA @ Today at 08:08 AM

Paul I am sorry I missed this. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Thanking you and your family for their prayers. Kevin
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Resources for my wife? by 1in6 @ Today at 07:51 AM

I guess you could look into the local rape crisis center in your area. Maybe they would have something close enough to you for you to be able to make the trip. Either way, I hope you're able to find something Take care and be well :-)
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Fugitive Fathers - Documentary by victor-victim @ Today at 12:42 AM

Accused pedophile priests hide in South America The Global Post and senior correspondent Will Carless produced an 18 minute documentary called “Fugitive Fathers.”
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for friend, pen-pal!! by Sterling @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

You can PM me any time, Favero. Has any other online groups been helpful? -or have you tried any? I know I use a few. So I spill out in different groups; I don't know if this helps. Guys like that idea of emailing , but I for one like to get a
Jump to new posts Re: 3 Faces Of Death . . . . . by Sterling @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

Bring it all here CarriesTheFire!!! Don't keep any of it in! You have drive and a gift in writing. Nobody is afraid! You are much stronger than you know!! hugs, James
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: expressionism by Sterling @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

I don't know. "just c`mon!" I don't want to. "we have food". no I just want to be with my self. ". C`MON!!! " I don't want to. please tell them to go away. Please I don't want to have sex. I just want to kn
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Confused for so long *****triggers***** by matthewdavid @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

thank-you guys. . .that helps
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Family and Freinds show understanding by Judith @ Yesterday at 12:47 PM

I am sorry if it appears like i have ignored you but that is not the case and not the intent etc. Judith
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Mental health stuff by Carries The Fire @ Yesterday at 12:19 PM

txb, Sorry to revive this thread. I am in a similar situation too. I did get committed (being in there made it worse), and ended up with a community mental health team/nurse, that came twice a week, and then stopped. . . why? Because I was on medica
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Tonight I feel lonely by iaccus @ Yesterday at 11:25 AM

Hang in there trishy, your not alone
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: blind justice? by Carries The Fire @ Yesterday at 08:53 AM

victor-victim, I am saddened to say this does not suprise me at all, especially as this kind of thing happens here all the time, the Justice "cough cough" System here seems to attain to who you are, what contacts you have, and who you know
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: visions/flashbacks poss. triggers be warned by Carries The Fire @ Yesterday at 06:08 AM

Just catching up on the thread. What I find hard is that I usually start sweating out of fear, before I have even fallen asleep!!! Eventually exhaustion kicks in. Right now in the evenings its well below zero, and I have to sleep with my window open,
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I Learned I Have Been Able to Hide My Pain by Carries The Fire @ Yesterday at 05:07 AM

So true KMCINVA, I appear also to wear my mask to well. It really does get exhausting, and then we reach burn out, a low, which then we have to deal with, as well as wearing the mask. matthewdavid I have also wondered this, and came to the same conc
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Healing Circle - Cancelled Wed. December 2, 2015 by Anomalous @ 11/29/15 10:22 PM

Hi Guys, The Healing Circle is cancelled for Wednesday, December 2, 2015. Anomalous
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: feeling im at the end of my rope by gettingstronger @ 11/29/15 10:07 PM

Hi BB, I'm here too. You're surrounded. But in a good way! Going through places like this always sucks. Please feel free to vent, to look to whoever you want for encouragement, or any one of the guys here for advice or even a shoulder to cry on
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.