Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
2 registered (cant_remember, Bluedogone), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447595 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: MEGA pedo ring at highest levels of UK govt by cant_remember @ 20 minutes 18 seconds ago

When I was more active here, I took it as my job to post stories like this in this forum, but I've been keeping my distance from MS for a while, I guess since LifesADream's passed on. But just wanted to say, SoccerStar, thanks for keeping the light
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: AFB on FaceBook by Bluedogone @ 28 minutes 0 seconds ago

I think it makes a LOT of sense. When I first heard that one of my abusers was dead, I for a long while wanted to maybe dig him up and kill him again. It was a good mental exercise (for me). But I believe this type thinking is all about trying to re
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Online study of early sexual experiences answered by Bluedogone @ 48 minutes 4 seconds ago

I'm sure there are psychological reasons for the age parameters of the survey and the Ph.d's choice of a cutoff at age 59 for her study. But since I'm well past the age limit I couldn't be a part of the survey. I sure hope by this age bracket limit
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: New Here by victor-victim @ Today at 01:30 AM

thank you for your honesty. welcome to our community. hope to hear more from you.
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Re: Take Back My Image by BuffaloCO @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

We can find a way to say NO, that is how they defined me. It is not who I am, not how I see my self, not a label I will accept anymore on me. I know I am not, was not and never will be defined by them. The only way I know to fight back is to speak
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Cedar Park, Texas by Still @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

In this nation, a court has not only the final word, but the only official word. No one is guilty of ANYTHING until a court says its so. News media cannot call the accused "a rapist," unless a court says he is. By definition within this c
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: bunny wabbit. by woodenshoes @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

Watch out i seen Elmer Fudd around the corner with his gun. Lol Ws
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Here's hoping... by woodenshoes @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

Welcome the Great what. All the best in your journey. Take care of the boy within. Woodenshoes
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: US tortured people -- triggers by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 07:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Still Don't wanna be tortured? Don't be a terrorist. Just remember who we are up against. Sydney - Right now! 50 minutes from me I'm getting bloody tired of these animals. They rape children wholesale too! Th
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Victim vs. Survivor by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 05:09 PM

real. good. i might add that i went through a phase between becoming a victim and accepting that label. these are the stages i played. these are the roles i remember. child. monster. victim. survivor. thriver. victor. alchemy, mor
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: it couldnt be done! by concerned_husky @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Accepting The Natural Order by Obi @ Yesterday at 10:43 AM

Still, you are correct in that survivors are not blessed angels that can do whatever we want without consequences. However, as a kid you did what you had to do to survive. Your thoughts were that of a kid and not that of a mature adult. What put you
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Doylestown PA Group Celebrating 1 Year Anniversary by GoHomeAgain @ Yesterday at 04:10 AM

We still exist! Join us if you're in the area! PM or call me for more information. we'd love to have you! Paul
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Peer Support Group in Doylestown, PA by GoHomeAgain @ Yesterday at 04:05 AM

Just a reminder that we exist! PM me for more information. If you're in the area, join us! Paul
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Philadelphia? by GoHomeAgain @ Yesterday at 04:03 AM

Nate, I founded a group three years ago in Doylestown, in Bucks County. We are on a short hiatus, but we are about to regroup and start meeting weekly again. PM me for more information. I'll keep you posted. Paul
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Ah - the holidays.... by tbkkfile @ Yesterday at 12:09 AM

It's very bizarre SB and I think that you're right, my Mothers version of reality and what happened is one that I really don't recognise. I understand how your H feels, it happens every time we visit, I know that it's coming, my wife knows that it's
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: pray for my family by victor-victim @ 12/16/14 11:54 PM

it is shocking to read. i cannot believe what is already written. your prayers will be heard. of this i am certain. thank you, OCN. send your love to the parents. may god protect those in pain. my sister and her husband and children are my
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Intimacy Issue? by wollensak @ 12/16/14 11:51 PM

Thank you so much for validating me sugarbaby! I was thinking some more about this and yes I totally agree with the "shiny and new" aspect. I'm going through this with him again and its dealt a big blow to all the relationship progress we
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: A Bully by HD001 @ 12/16/14 10:45 PM

I agree with Esposa. I was a big tomboy up until about jr high. I was horribly bullied at times. It was hard. The only thing my Mom would do about it was offer ways I could handle the situation. She told me that there will be bullys my whole life an
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello by gettingstronger @ 12/16/14 08:08 PM

Hi Ninjasm, I'm SO glad you found us, though I'm really sad that you found it necessary! The good news is that, here, you're among friends. We get it. We've been there. You name it, at least one of the 12,000+ guys on this website have experienc
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: A message to us all. by Shyshark @ 12/16/14 06:56 PM

A beautiful sentiment ... and a very difficult one to achieve. I wish it for all of us.
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How do I know there is a God... by victor-victim @ 12/16/14 04:52 PM

how do i know there is a god? i considered the alternative. i contemplated chaos, a world without purpose, a meaningless universe, a random mess. everywhere is ample evidence of design and divine intelligence. i cannot comprehend the natu
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Are psychologists actually worth the money? by victor-victim @ 12/16/14 04:35 PM

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children. "You all have obsessions," he observed. To the first mother he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You even named your daughter C
Moving Forward: Research Studies
Jump to new posts Online study of early sexual experiences by Chris Anderson @ 12/16/14 04:30 PM

Are you male between the ages of 18 to 59? Did you have any sexual experiences in childhood or adolescence? If so, you may be eligible to participate in an on-line research study being conducted at the University of Ottawa. Early sexual experiences
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Chopping Block by victor-victim @ 12/16/14 02:39 PM

triggers galore. plenty of maxi power packed into mini poem.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.