Newest Members
Ghostcrab124, Thomas2015, Allen_Walker, Cas, Elysium83
12781 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closure (25), esp22 (41)
Who's Online
3 registered (betrayed boy, 2 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12781 Members
75 Forums
65831 Topics
460384 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: silly signs by victor-victim @ 6 minutes 19 seconds ago

politically correct deformed
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Top Ten Funny Yet Inappropriate Shop Names by victor-victim @ 11 minutes 21 seconds ago

Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: before and after ..post your before and after by Strive 38/11 @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

Do you want to resolve where you are stuck?
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Bi married males of a peculiar sort by SmartShadow @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

This thread that has a lot of important questions and complicated issues. The topic of hedrosexual marriage and the sexual identity issued that male survivors often experance and how sexual acting out impacts there marriage relationship is a close to
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Beat Sex by Strive 38/11 @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

The implicit trust in the random anonymous sexual engagement for me was the most powerful driver to my behaviour. A unspoken contract that you won't hurt me as you touch me intimately and touch me be with me sexually. Keep me safe and I reward with m
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Family issues (incest family) by Strive 38/11 @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Choose to shine on the inside
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: exhausted and agitated/anxious by don64 @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Thanks for your support Freeman and Mike. Today has been very interesting in that I expended about three times the physical energy I normally do. One of the features of my damage has been limited physical activity. I have had to much damage stored
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: The age we become 'stuck'? by don64 @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

For me, referring to myself as getting stuck at a certain age doesn't really capture how I feel about it. Because of the trauma of my abuse in infancy and early childhood, parts of me necessary to experience joy and mental health and physical health
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: sex is bad... by Strive 38/11 @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Ramble as much as you like Tryingtolive. I'm evidence in belief that the brain can change. The science is called Neuroplasticity, also known as brain plasticity, is an umbrella term that encompasses both synaptic plasticity and non-synaptic plasticit
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A song I would like to share by Strive 38/11 @ Yesterday at 05:30 PM

Wow I'm not there. Thankfully.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Shine on you crazy diamond. by Strive 38/11 @ Yesterday at 05:22 PM

Hey Mike, Yes me too. Making my statement already gave me a great lift. I was in passive avoidance hole, now I'm back working towards things. Thanks for being brave to comment, I appreciate it.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I'm sorry. by lapchinj @ Yesterday at 05:04 PM

(((((((((( Magellan )))))))))) No don't go brother, please. There is nothing wrong with anyone with a disability. It is really disgusting with people who treat the disabled as below their dignity. Tell those people to fuck off. My message to you is
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I have to ask something by lapchinj @ Yesterday at 04:53 PM

Hey ((((( magellan ))))) Nothing can be so far from the truth of everything you say and assume. My father (who is 100 years old) has been hearing impaired for a couple of decades. My mother treats him like shit like him being hearing impaired is a p
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: the movie creepers by unhappycamper @ Yesterday at 04:19 PM

Watched it twice, read the book. There was some controversy about Carcaterra's truthfulness, since he billed the story as autobiographical, but it doesn't detract from the power of the story. The acting is great--loved Dustin Hoffman as the burnt-ou
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: A Good Book *Trigger Warning* by dark empathy @ Yesterday at 03:57 PM

I'm not sure about the s/x bit there gart, this lecturer I am thinking of had little of that whatsoever. MAny of the ultra feminists I've run into of that persuasion tend to be either violently aggressive and a s/xual as this lecturer was, or still w
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Re: Triggers and How to Handle Them by lapchinj @ Yesterday at 03:36 PM

Hey Mike You know that before I went up onto the bus I figured that since it was by the driver's area I would be OK. But then again I could not refuse the job because i was the one with the skills to fix. Also it would look like "don't bother m
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Why Would Anyone Say A Victim is a Liar by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 02:32 PM

I like the Frank Zappa quote because it is what I did for a lifetime. I tried to escape and bury the emotions of the abuse but life only got worse. Trying to escape the past without facing the past only leads to a lifetime of pain and hurt.
Ask The Website Committee
Jump to new posts Private Forum by MariaAnna @ Yesterday at 01:21 PM

Why are there no private forums? There are some questions and things I'd like to discuss that I do not feel comfortable being publicly accessible on the internet.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: free association & freedom of expression by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 11:19 AM

Goran, discovering who you really are is the first step toward happiness. Accept who you are as a beautiful person deserving of love, life and happiness. Mike
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Happy to be abused? by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 11:14 AM

Hi Eirik. I think the information you left out actually would have an impact on my response. I may be wrong, never having experienced being a gay teen in a heteronormative world, but I think that your friend was taken advantage of by a manipulative
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: 14:59 by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 11:02 AM

One of my favorite pieces.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Forgiveness by dark empathy @ Yesterday at 08:35 AM

I confess Lewis I don't get forgiveness either. You can forgive a person, but not a natural disaster. Does the victim of an earthquake need to "forgive the earthquake?" My abuse wasn't one person, it didn't have a relationship to it, it
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Fuck this world by dark empathy @ Yesterday at 08:26 AM

I disagree. Caring for others is easy. I have been down some very dark roads, I've even asked myself if I want to be a sadist, if I would ever desire to actively hurt someone for having what I don't, to enact my frustrations, and the honest answer I
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: code words by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 05:59 AM

“Tricks and treachery are the Practice of Fools, that have not Wit enough to be honest.”      ~ Benjamin Franklin “Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.”      ~ Willi
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I feel like I cant breathe by Strive 38/11 @ Yesterday at 04:24 AM

Victor You make feeling warm inside. Love you
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.