Newest Members
Alabaster, valence, TheNamelessPoet, Meloe, rwc3
12843 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
christianfather (53), Kai86 (29), lost child (59), Melinda (33), Ruby1 (42), sentry (65)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 17 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12843 Members
75 Forums
66410 Topics
464040 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: It's eating at me by tommyb @ Today at 01:35 AM

Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: My husband has been using Grindr... by pittsburgh @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

My heart goes out to all of you. I have experienced most of what you are saying. My anger was over the top. Just would not let someone get close to me. "they might find out" The acting out would rival a moon shot. my GF found me close to de
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: "The Myth of Male Power" book Progress Report by tommyb @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

(gaatt) 'Wanted you to know I found the reading of this series of posts helpful. I cannot imagine how many more out there found such articulations healing.
Jump to new posts Re: It all finally clicked... by tommyb @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: look me in the eyes by tommyb @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

(severestammer) All my relatives were intent on making sure I was abused to the point I could never get up the courage to tell the truth. They were also confident that the world would prefer their story, no matter how untrue or unbelievable, because
Jump to new posts Re: Clingy, a nightmare and fear by focusedbody @ Yesterday at 07:07 PM

Luke: For the record, you don't seem clingy to me, just nervous, which is natural. I hope you'll forgive me, but I think the fact that Alison said it wouldn't hurt is, well, strangely kind. It reminds me of a wholeness I have often longed for. FB
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: by way of introductions... by une.vie.d.espoir @ Yesterday at 05:31 PM

Hi Valence Most of us heve beend damage, but whit help of others I think we can go trought life whit better hope. If you need help just ask. Still I am sorry you are amoung us. Take care, Jean-Pierre
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Things Not What They Seem to Be by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

I had to work yesterday. I had signs over the community directing people to the house. The house is for sale. One couple comes and said we thought you might be closed because they saw the signs being picked up. I said no still opened and asked who
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Q for fathers: Should I disclose my CSA to my sons by Severe stammer @ Yesterday at 02:45 PM

Speak the truth xxxxx
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Feeling a bit pushed out but im not bothered by Severe stammer @ Yesterday at 01:57 PM

You can all look at my threads with either compassion of vulgar im not really bothered ive made contact . Its took me 46 years of living Hell im here I never thought id make it past 25 I was that disturbed not in a dirty way just fighting to be heard
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My Annual Physical by Rich1967 @ Yesterday at 01:03 PM

I am glad I read it too!!! Very, Very happy for you. It all sounds very similar to where I am now. Nice spot overall but I could do without the crash and burns but I guess that's how we learn. They aren't as scary now as they once were though I
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: new blog online by MarkK @ Yesterday at 12:55 PM
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: He made me gay by Jay1946 @ Yesterday at 10:57 AM

Ed: Very insightful post. When the memories of my childhood sexual abuse first surfaced, my reaction was to dismiss them with the thought that one incident of sexual abuse could not have done much harm. I now know better. Therapy has made me fully
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Had my 2 CPNs round today by Severe stammer @ Yesterday at 08:17 AM

Had my mental health team round today,talked about me finding this site , gave them my written life story they told me to write for the psychologist who I am starting to see in 2 weeks, my CPN will be in on the sessions as I have trust in her and I c
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Learning from Mistakes - Small Steps by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 07:09 AM

Hey Husky, You handled that situation with grace and dignity and you did a great job. Congratulations. Obviously you were the adult in the conversation. Mike
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Life's wierd by sportinrucks @ Yesterday at 06:24 AM

Thanks guys for the help. Yes I have a therapist.
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: DAD/SON Incest Sexual Fetish by valence @ Yesterday at 02:45 AM

hey ps guy, i think i can understand, so let me share what i think. it's difficult to be alone, to feel undesirable *trigger warning* as a young teenager i felt so disgusting and undesirable. many of the men who abused me told me that one day i
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: the power of prayer by victor-victim @ 10/11/15 11:02 PM

amen! See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus conce
Jump to new posts Re: my introduction!! by GonnaBalright @ 10/11/15 09:38 PM

Welcome Favero Castel!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: expressionism by petercorbett @ 10/11/15 09:01 PM

TEXAS greetings, G. I'm celebrating national Gay coming out of the closet day. Very proud of who & what I always was. It has taken me 76 years to come out fully. It all started way back in '09 at a WoR at Alta, Utah. It's taken me years of thera
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: amnesia by KMCINVA @ 10/11/15 08:43 PM

Lee said something so important. I have learned this from doctors and my T "Most of the repressed memories that have surfaced have come back under circumstances that involved high levels of stress, feelings or circumstances that somehow parall
Jump to new posts Sto deleting my post im a survivor by Severe stammer @ 10/11/15 06:30 PM

Stop playing games
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Treated like shit act like shit by Severe stammer @ 10/11/15 06:25 PM

I don't like being treated like shit I fight back
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Losing a good friend by TW16 @ 10/11/15 03:48 PM

I have thought about contacting him via e-mail, but I am not sure exactly what I would say. Also, I do know that he has been quit busy with school, and I have been busy with work. But, yes, it is difficult. Yesterday was his birthday. TW16
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: New horizons by sorryson @ 10/11/15 10:14 AM

Very brave of you and congratulations. You are example for all of us that we can, as you said, be a survivor and not a victim. I want to be that one day. I am trying.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.