Newest Members
Jerone, teba, Serpenta, mojo, James M
12114 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
archie chisholm (61), Carlos418 (37), courtney (52), kurotake (55), lostsoul (63), Lukesgirl (28), michael banks (2014), Steffon (42)
Who's Online
1 registered (teba), 64 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12114 Members
73 Forums
62510 Topics
438087 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: My Story. by don64 @ Today at 05:07 AM

Hi Teba, My take is that if you felt abused, you were abused. You are the only one who can ever decide for yourself what is right for you and how you feel. Whether your experiences fall into categories of illegality or not is insignificant compare
U.S. & World News
I read the article and it sickens me. The police were informed and no action. It amazes me how certain sectors control moral authority. I think of the priests in the 1960's and forward. Only now do people question the integrity of the priest. Soc
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Bumps Along the Way by justplainme @ Today at 12:49 AM

Keep smiling !
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: My Dark Passenger by zip14 @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

We are the same age Victor. Things seem to be moving rapidly at this moment. It is tough to keep balance. I am in contact with Police twice each day. The Detective in charge said he wants to know every detail of his past charges, court cases, appe
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: angry at the world by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 10:24 PM

Cam I can only say I admire you. I had severe dissociative issues and everyone ran the other way as I would loss time and place. You took your husband to the hospital to help with the dissociative issues, I was left stranded at the hospital when I
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts My Story: Attacked by my Lesbian friend - warning by Serpenta @ Yesterday at 05:54 PM

Hello everyone. I've been lurking for a single night, so I don't know everything about the forum yet. I've been feeling pretty awful, so I've been looking for information on male survivors of rape. For those with particular sensitivities, though, thi
Moving Forward: Research Studies
Jump to new posts Male Survivors of Adult Sexual Victimization Study by Chris Anderson @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

Volunteers needed to talk about their sexual victimization experience. Would you like to donate about 2 hours of your time for an interview about your life and your sexual victimization experience? The research focuses on how men make sense of their
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Of all they took, I miss my smile ****TRIGGERS**** by DavoSwim @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

IW2T I read about your wish for courage when you were a kid. You cannot hold yourself responsible for anything Thomas did. There is no proof that saying anything would have helped anyone. You could have ended up dead. You are not responsible for
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ED by justplainme @ Yesterday at 01:15 PM

[quote=Jay1946]Justplainme: Interesting angle. Makes sense to me. I'm going to explore it more on my own life history. [/quote I'll look for the material i have on this and share it here.
Poetry
Jump to new posts O) Fall by tommyb @ Yesterday at 12:04 PM

(a chapter) Swan river flows along a path never intended for human feet. A larger river, two hundred miles long, called “French,” is what Swan leads to. Ground is first broke in the eighteenth century along Christian Creek, a tributary of Swan riv
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Jonathan Merritt by traveler @ Yesterday at 11:07 AM

this is one of the best things i have read recently. there is much in it that i can identify with. it tells the story in his own words of his CSA, life of secrecy and pain, and being outed, attacked and embraced by various factions. it does have so
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts Re: He did it again by kcinohio @ Yesterday at 10:08 AM

Hope this doesn't trigger you to leave again. Sometimes time passing lets us handle these things more smoothly than the way we were able to before. By the way, liked your "but for the grace of Gods we go." May have to start using that adap
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Things boys discover by traveler @ Yesterday at 08:11 AM

Originally Posted By: pufferfishMy goal was to one day pee from the window. Now let's psychoanalyze that!!! Puffer ... which leads to: 920. When peeing outside, don't pee against the wind, but with it.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I can't stop being angry :( by dark empathy @ Yesterday at 03:44 AM

Hi Magellan. Yes, I am back and writing a reply. You know I share similar feelings of anger and isolation, heck I even expressed them on this forum in a not good way. However one thing I'm coming to realize is that there is a point when you have do
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Am I Gay? Part 4 by justplainme @ Yesterday at 03:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Jed777In the fall of 1974 I decided to go to see, "A Very Natural Thing." It was a movie that portrayed homosexuality in a positive way. I identified with the main character who had been in religious training. I took t
Poetry
Jump to new posts Shrinks by kcinohio @ Yesterday at 02:01 AM

Walking home after work Just want to stop and sit On the sidewalk right here Because I am in the pit Of despair, not from job That I managed to complete Barely there, but got by Quiet, dead on my feet. As I sweat through the rest Make it home and c
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: strangers help by Publius @ Yesterday at 01:04 AM

I am sorry to hear how unsettling this has been for you especially the panic attacks (I've only had one but the mere fear of another is enough to get me anxious). I am sure it feels difficult having so many strangers, people you are not sure you can
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Love is more than a feeling by nltsaved @ Yesterday at 12:54 AM

Love is so much more than a feeling, I am learning that love is a choice. People say they fall in and out of love because they are depended on a feeling and when the feeling is no longer there than they choose to terminate the relationship. When one
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: This American Life: Interview With A Pedophile by pufferfish @ Yesterday at 12:52 AM

I have a book: Conversations With a Pedophile, By Amy Hammell-Zabin. http://www.amazon.com/Conversations-Pedophile-Interest-Our-Children/dp/B002RXOYKA/ The book is also available in a Kindle edition Yes, I've read it. I don't think his name is e
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: The Bar Keeps Moving by md4e @ Yesterday at 12:47 AM

This is my first post..even tho I've been reading for a year..I read so much that seems to be coming staight from my soul. This is how I feel so much of the time, only I say I never know when I cross "the line". It seems like I'm forever re
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: finally self-acceptance by pufferfish @ Yesterday at 12:43 AM

That's another problem with having DID. You don't know which self to love Puffer
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to Start by Rich1967 @ 04/16/14 10:13 PM

Good luck Buff! I will look forward to your check-ins Nothing wrong with having some faith. So happy to hear you spoke in public. I think that needs to happen more. We need to speak out more and share our stories. I am sure you have helped o
Jump to new posts Re: Forgiveness & the toughest 16 inches *trigger* by I Want 2 Thrive @ 04/16/14 08:41 PM

Thank you Victor. Much to think / pray on.
Jump to new posts Re: healing through forgiveness by I Want 2 Thrive @ 04/16/14 08:39 PM

Originally Posted By: victor-victim it became obvious that I NEVER HAD THE JOB IN THE FIRST PLACE!! Crying so hard right now... Remembering the line repeated so often when everyone thought my pain was JUST a drinking thing... "Let God, let
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: okay....it's real and I'm messed up..... by victor-victim @ 04/16/14 08:28 PM

welcome, g35dw888, powerful intro. i totally relate to your words... Quote:I've decided to recover and she thinks it's just a tactic to get her to stay like another manipulation tool. I don't feel like that's what it is. But I don't know what t
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.