Newest Members
niki9doors, KidQuick, Bob51, derekjw, Trina
12708 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
CafeMan (42), Charlie24 (31), nivekld75 (40), oudista (63), Randy65 (50), reesersgrl (50), vicky33 (50)
Who's Online
5 registered (lapchinj, betrayed boy, derekjw, 2 invisible), 29 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12708 Members
75 Forums
65348 Topics
457009 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introductions
Jump to new posts Hello im 'derekjw' by derekjw @ 12 minutes 23 seconds ago

Hello. My name isnt really derek, but Im sure some of you figured. Im here. I thought I had things figured out but then I realized I didn't. Happy to find a place to meet others like me. Its weird to say I've suffered, when at the time it didn't
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Will we ever be "us" again? by trishy @ 21 minutes 20 seconds ago

Hi mishka thank you for such a thoughtful and kind response. I was worried about the kind of response I'd get. You sure have done a stack of internal work on this whole needs and wants and breaking it down, which is insightful. Some of what you rai
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Former House Speaker Hastert Possibly Abused Boy by Chase Eric @ 31 minutes 42 seconds ago

Quote:It also makes me wonder if perhaps he is also a survivor? Possibly. And I think this is necessary critical thinking. I don't subscribe to the "vampire" theory of abuse as a given. But I also think nothing is binary about this probl
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: love and hard days.... by trishy @ 50 minutes 32 seconds ago

Mishka the very positive, its great. She gave me some great insight and positive steps and approaches to consider in my first ever post, which I am still digesting. I get where you are coming from, md4e. It is normal to want yr partner with you...
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello Again - An Update by concerned_husky @ Today at 10:25 AM

Thanks guys. I've been meaning to start posting more but, well...it's been two weeks since I posted this. I kept asking myself why I couldn't get myself to contribute more. I read most of the posts on the forums everyday. I have my opinions and I
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Awkward question by petercorbett @ Today at 09:46 AM

Still, Definately not alone. Especially in the never present for marital sex part. I was always with my Ralph in anything of a sexual nature, and in a way i still am. Wishing my fraternal brothers well in healing. Hopeing that some day we all w
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: A hero of mine by Nothing Man @ Today at 09:25 AM

yeah, in a taxi.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Reading literature and the so what's so bad fairy by Nothing Man @ Today at 09:21 AM

Hi Dark Empathy, I agree that Blighton could be subjected to your "what's so bad fairy." The books and stories really were rather bland but comforting, at least for me, to ready. Speaking of things that needed -- or did not need -- tra
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: For one moment by victor-victim @ Today at 06:29 AM

well written, stranger. this is brutally honest. temptations and tempest. demons and their sneak attacks. slipping in between the cracks. always alert. no time to relax. duty and due diligence. call it hypervigilance. i keep ready and stay p
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Your life in Six Words by victor-victim @ Today at 05:59 AM

i just want to be loved.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog,new trick by dark empathy @ Today at 03:49 AM

Absolutely! though I tend to go to reading and audio before tv or filmsI can think of, heck sinse my first name is Luke you can imagine all the starwars jokes, (lucky I enjoy the original films). Unfortunately, sinse there isn't a cinema close to w
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: To Forgive, but not to Absolve by victor-victim @ Today at 03:09 AM

i feel much better, but i would not say that i am healed, or that forgiving was my "final act". i believe that it takes more that a decision or a single action. it requires renewed daily commitment. i still feel that i have not complete
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Zaouli de la Côte d'Ivoire by victor-victim @ Today at 02:46 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=YHYk0nnXsak
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: I'm seeking advice to help someone I care about by Mishka95673 @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM

Hey Bob. Welcome! I read the whole post with interest, As I saw you work through the issue through the process of typing. If we stay in the present, what you are describing are potential incompatibilities and different desires for the nature of the
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Groomed.... by Tryingtolive @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

why do I question my abuse... Is it because I was groomed ... I trusted my brother and didn't know things that he did to me back then would eventually break me down.. I question myself for many reasons. 1. What he did I got pleasure from it . 2. Thou
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How Do I Know if I Have Been Sexually Abused? by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

Hi KidQuick, welcome to MS I think you've make a great decision by joining here, and asking the question I've on a few occasions asked myself. "Have I been sexually abused?" It's outstanding that you've listed all the reasons to believe,
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Winhamness introduction - massive vent by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 07:54 PM

Hey Winhamness, I'm so sorry to hear you're having one of those days. When it seems you're at the darkest, lowest place you could possibly be. {{{{{WINHAMNESS}}}}} But please know you are not alone with these feelings and thoughts. They are all to
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I am falling apart by bluesky @ Yesterday at 06:02 PM

Hay Blue Thank you for you encouraging words and I do believe that I am growing. It's just a difficult journey to stay on with out falling and slipping. Also thanks for the prayers they are much appreciated.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Does society care? by Chase Eric @ Yesterday at 02:18 PM

Quote:Does society care? How can anyone care about something they are afraid to even look at? Far too many people won't see this issue unless it is phrased as a joke. At least that's what Louis CK says. And Adam Sandler suggests similar. Seems th
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Responsibility by gaatt @ Yesterday at 02:17 PM

Hi y'all, I had an interesting insight last night as I was diving into the first chapters of Wendy Maltz's "The Sexual Healing Journey". She mentioned that victims of sexual abuse are NEVER responsible for the abuse. This got my attention
Jump to new posts Re: Wendy Maltz's "The Sexual Healing Journey" by gaatt @ Yesterday at 01:35 PM

Originally Posted By: WinhamnessSometimes, especially lately, I feel I am always struggling and fighting the inner thought that is the opposite of "I am loveable just as I am". Hi Winhamness, I've got a ritual that I've been doing recen
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: 1885 cases of abuse uncovered UK methodist church by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 11:42 AM

Not just the Catholic church (and I used to be Catholic). Here in my neck of the woods every couple of months or so a Protestant minister is accused of something untoward against a child. CSA knows no boundaries.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: It's Ok by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 11:40 AM

Very nice.
Jump to new posts Re: Shame by Winhamness @ Yesterday at 11:19 AM

Originally Posted By: lostcSometimes I feel goddamned ashamed about this, thinking things like "what kind of man am I that I'm trying to understand and say that females abused me, and that I didn't just like it and see it as sexual experience&qu
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Difficult Day, Terrible Thoughts by sorryson @ Yesterday at 06:18 AM

Everything you have said is true. Your doctor friend was on point. We heard the same things from our doctors and counselors. It was blind to us but not Dad. At one group session my sister yelled at Mama, Dad knew more than her because he was the onl
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.