Newest Members
SammyJG, Rod2112, Mark71, oic, ocean
12884 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AndyP (49), Gaius (51), JoziSA (53), mmafan66 (49), nltsaved (37), RMM (53), Steve63 (52), zenboy (52)
Who's Online
4 registered (KFo84, iaccus, 2 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12884 Members
75 Forums
66684 Topics
465940 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Exercise Motivation Team by Carries The Fire @ Today at 11:08 AM

1in6 & txb, Because I have no clue on where to start!! when people go on about carbs and diet etc without explaining I go dizzy! My diet is good, and mixed, no bad habits because I cannot drink alcohol, and don't smoke, or do drugs etc only 2 po
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: visions/flashbacks poss. triggers be warned by Carries The Fire @ Today at 10:33 AM

unhappycamper, you know exactly where I am coming from, where an unexpected situation blows you back right, and sometimes beyond the start. I appreciate you sharing this, as it shows I am not alone, and also shows that sometimes we think we are stro
Jump to new posts My Shadow . . . by Carries The Fire @ Today at 10:08 AM

Hello my shadow, my ever present familiar friend, You have been with me, and will be with me to the end, Only you know the truth, the only one who can comprehend, All that went on during the kaleidoscopic chaotic memories blend, You have been my co
Jump to new posts Re: Lessons learned by Carries The Fire @ Today at 10:03 AM

Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Mom Po ssable trigger by Rod2112 @ Today at 09:57 AM

So I was adopted and I met my real Mom when I was 16. just writing this post is trigging for me I met her alone flew across the states and she the first night i got there started touching me and things happened anyhow I trying to tip around and and n
Jump to new posts Re: A single trickle of blood by Carries The Fire @ Today at 09:57 AM

(((iaccus))) you are so strong here. I wish I could cry to shed a tear for your my dear friend. Although your words speak of violence and pain, you are getting stronger my friend.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday Lionking! by Sven @ Today at 07:31 AM

I hope you had a good day, despite all the thinking and memories
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: good emotions vs bad emotions by Carries The Fire @ Today at 05:49 AM

justplainme, That is what I am trying to do right now, as I am still in the numb/stone phase. I cannot even cry for example, I do not know what love feels like, but this week, I finally found anger, and its quite overwhelming to be honest, I am snap
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: One problem with not masturbating by Chewy @ Today at 02:06 AM

Oh, my record for masterbating in one day was 13, but I was really impressed with having a girl that wanted it 4 times a day. 10 hour marathon seems like I would lose a lot of gaming time then.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: At a fork by cricket1007 @ Today at 12:16 AM

Small step:) he did allow me to read these replies it started with some disclosure this morning while talking. He was in the quiet and a bit nervous mood. I don't think he knew what to think when I read all of these replies. I think he thought in hi
Jump to new posts Re: I Will Weep by tommyb @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Complexed trauma by tommyb @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

(severestammer) "All that happened in my childhood I was being abused from all angles , I didn't know how it felt to sit in a living room , I lived in my bedroom or on the streets , I was terrified of my mother and her boyfriend , I was terrifi
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A Letter To My Children by tommyb @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Mental Health issues and abuse by Ohio @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Well I was abused when I was 13 or 14 I really can't remember the exact age, but the thing is when I turned 27 years old I had a mental breakdown, I just got married at the time, and had a lot of emotions I was dealing with. My mom thought It was jus
Jump to new posts Re: Intro by woodenshoes @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

Oic Welcome. I hope you find the tools you need for healing. We are all here to get better. Anytime you have a question or need to talk. Ws
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: une prière pour Paris by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 08:02 PM

eyewitness testimony from friday the 13th at the bataclan. trigger warning. intense emotions. graphic language. “I object to violence beca
Jump to new posts Re: Intro by une.vie.d.espoir @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

An Abuse no mather the age is wen the person dont feel comfortable in there body. It can also be in a relationship at 3 months or 7 months or 7 years. Wen the person is not safe or feels bad in there body ( sexualy speacking ) its call a abuse. Jean
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Gained a sister, lost a mother *some triggers* by Seekingwisdom @ Yesterday at 06:50 PM

Sven so sorry for your pain and suffering but I'm so glad you're here sharing cause we here at MS know pain and suffering all too well and give each other much understanding and support and a safe place. Your sharing gives me courage to continue my h
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Being in Control by justplainme @ Yesterday at 05:41 PM

the day will come when the risk to blossom will be better than the risk to never hatch carries the fire, wishing that fire blows strong and sturdy for you, stay well.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: expressionism by Sterling @ Yesterday at 05:39 PM

please god I like women. I don't want to know what guys look like please no moer. no more food no more. I don't want this. I am not a ga bad guy I am not I like people. I love people I don't want to I don't want to touch guys please I am not like tha
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Inspirational Quotes by justplainme @ Yesterday at 05:39 PM

love that last one!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Who is this inside me talking? by justplainme @ Yesterday at 05:37 PM

i like your thoughts carries the fire, i agree.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Why can't I just get a job? by justplainme @ Yesterday at 05:36 PM

And about bosses who are bullies, it's just a fragile hold they have on their power so they need to use force and rudeness to imitate strength and authority, a man who love's what he does does his best not to abuse others. But instead seeks their dev
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: He's balancing between two life paths - help! by Meloe @ Yesterday at 04:15 PM

So true mountaingirl! Thanks a lot for your kind words. I'm working on it each second of my life. But the feeling of waste is also very present. Before knowing his story we were acting like we both found the person we were looking for all our life. A
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Independent Inquiry Into Child Sex Abuse UK by zip14 @ Yesterday at 03:39 PM

Inquiry Website It is expected to last 5 years and cost Millions. Let's hope it spreads to other countries.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.