Newest Members
jeremy slicker, Hope4better, SoFarAhead, yayasdad, HereNow
12642 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
davis (65), lipsticklullabies (26), MG7411201 (41), Peterrr (26), speyday (52), taipan (52), unlucky skin (28)
Who's Online
3 registered (Tryingtolive, GoodKiwi, 1 invisible), 10 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12642 Members
74 Forums
64929 Topics
453980 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A song to help with depression by GoodKiwi @ 12 minutes 44 seconds ago

Cheers Tryingtolive, I don't exactly have my finger on the pulse nowadays so its good to find something new. I love this guy. I'm a big fan of Kanye's early stuff and this gets me in the same way.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Can someone relate? (triggers maybe) by Tryingtolive @ 30 minutes 22 seconds ago

Cant remember the last healthy relationship i had........The last one i had caused me so much hurt. After my breakup with my girlfriend.. I started to notice symptoms of CSA. I havent been the same since that day... Feelings of numbness, depression,
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: When the abuser has mostly been a "good" person? by learning2remember @ Today at 02:36 AM

This has been a question for me, too. My mother was a great person in many ways, and especially since she died people sometimes talk about her like she was a saint. Because of her goodness, I had a really hard time admitting to myself that she abus
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: superhero by victor-victim @ Today at 01:50 AM

Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: One big question by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

I think you have the four main points to consider if you feel this relationship is worthy of pursuit and to be ongoing. To be safe, loved, believed (or validated), and make sure he knows there is hope. Originally Posted By: wfs1389I'd rather not d
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Inspirational Quotes by toysoldier @ Yesterday at 10:31 PM

Count your blessings every day. Our God wants us to be optimistic while the devil wants us to be pessimistic.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Panic time ..abuser returns in two days by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

Other than the possibility of suddenly remembering the vacation (Far Away) that starts the day after tomorrow, I don't have any words of wisdom. But she's still going to be in your life. You're much stronger and braver than you may realize. You ca
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts very upsetting lyrics ed sheeran little lady by takingitslow @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

If you are from the UK you would know who Ed sheeran is. His 1st song which became popular was The A Team https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAWcs5H-qgQ The A Team is a mainstream song about an upsetting topic but isnt graphic in the lyrics. Its about
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello from Brazil, need help to create a group SP by Fabio_SP @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

Olá pesssoal, alguém do Brasil, São Paulo, capital ? Eu não sei qual é o problema, porém tenho conhecimento que 20% das pessoas desse fórum são brasileiros, no entanto não estou recebendo nenhum "reply". Caso você seja brasileiro, por favor
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Your Spiritual Journey by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

amen, traveler, great story. dodging the dangers of dogma, doctrine and demotheocracy. worship, prayer, study. the truth shall set you free. let God be true, but every man a liar. the church has holy water, but God baptizes with fire!
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: science humour by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 07:14 PM

a scientific riddle Question. How is Halloween the same as Christmas? Spoiler Content Spoiler Content
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: So many triggers by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 06:37 PM

Nothing Man, I'm so sorry this has all come together and brought on the depression, self loathing and shame. Memories of the past can have a way of crashing in on us when we feel so vulnerable in some other areas. You've done exactly the right thi
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Getting Triggered When Aroused by SmartShadow @ Yesterday at 05:51 PM

My T has helped me to see it more as empathy. The part or parts of us that hold the conflicted and controversial information / memories were sectioned off / split off so that we could survive. We have spent a life time keeping this part of us in pai
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to calm down - he lied again by Mishka95673 @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

Oh the peace is soooooo wonderful. I am so glad I vented all those feelings of mine, recognizing that they were simply current manifestations and subject to change. I am so glad I didn't accuse him, scold him, or otherwise make him feel badly about l
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Waste of a day by ShortedDiode @ Yesterday at 04:33 PM

The song was Concrete Angel by Martina McBride. I had been thinking for a long time about doing a song and music video for that very reason but what happened to me in the hotel cafe has given me serious second thoughts about that since there's no wa
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:06 PM

i want to help me. osnt know how tudt they ithink of Thompson and . idont know wo who wo who who how how I am stuck in a desperate time. and now I want to eat. Yet I just had lunch. I thought I could do much with my time. I don't know who t
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Today I told him..... what was your reaction? by Chase Eric @ Yesterday at 03:03 PM

Originally Posted By: BluedogoneI had always assumed I would take "my secret" to the grave. So it wasn't exactly proactive on my part. My son was working on my computer and casually asked what all the MS stuff was about. So I briefly, no de
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: He contradicts himself by pjmd @ Yesterday at 02:19 PM

Who among us is consistent, day to day, with thoughts, feelings, statements or beliefs? Not me. One thing you can do is recognize that his behavior in this area (and perhaps others) is unpredictable - and that it doesn't feel good to you. So what bo
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: does the lying ever stop? Really struggling here. by Mishka95673 @ Yesterday at 01:58 PM

Hi WGU, I hope you see this before taking a break. Your feelings are absolutely valid. And yes, you do have a right to vent, especially here. I believe people on this site sometimes post through a haze of emotion which color their words and phrasing.
Discussion Board Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Parenting Forum - Another Bid by Still @ Yesterday at 01:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Luka (and for that matter, figuring out relationship stuff as well)... Well for relationships with women, there's this simple manual: For men....there were some notes someone scribbled once on a paper napkin. Not sure w
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Great group of men by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 01:09 PM

Alex, A very brave and courageous thing to open up and be willing to share your story. HOPE does exist, and my wish for you is that by making yourself so vulnerable, you receive the strength and power to heal, and keep healing, no matter what the m
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Universal Soldier by Jay1946 @ Yesterday at 11:52 AM

A book that influenced me profoundly on this subject is: Humanity: A Moral History of the Twentieth Century written by the English ethicist Jonathan Glover. He examines the many humanitarian disasters that occurred in the twentieth century and finds
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: i didn't need that by Obi @ Yesterday at 10:51 AM

lee, so sorry that this happened to you.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: New to MS&to a relationship with a survivor (Help) by Mishka95673 @ Yesterday at 08:42 AM

Checking in Oriana...how are you doing? Another good place to look are at the posts on the site which talk about the faces our survivors wear in order to hide. My man always appear joyful to the outside world but it is just a mask. I have asked him n
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: asking a women out by PhoenixRising @ Yesterday at 08:11 AM

amcoffee, so awesome that you are out there on the field and in the game. I hope you see this as a success, and not as failure, one more step forward and one more level in the video game like world of dating and relationships. it sounds like she als
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.