Newest Members
Serendipity, lionking, stymie, Broken1968, longhorns73
12544 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KW2X4 (51), PAS (45), soccer (45)
Who's Online
4 registered (bluesky, Obi, 2 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12544 Members
73 Forums
64403 Topics
449800 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Tough Week by Bardo @ 01/23/15 05:35 PM

Hey guys, I have started the hard work now. This week I wrote down all of my memories of the abuse, in the finest detail I could remember. This was hard. Then I wrote down all of the effects, as I see them of the abuse on my life. This was even harde
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Need input, PLEASE!!! by Obi @ 01/23/15 05:25 PM

No worries about it shyshark. Not going to do anything with it. I think it is just safer if I drop the idea all together.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 01/23/15 05:23 PM

today I went to the y. a guy had an amazing body. I was questioning my sexuality. I let myself feel jealous. not that he should feel bad. but envious. and I hate my body. I am working on this. attractive with clothing is not as impressive as kno
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Overwhelmed by Bardo @ 01/23/15 05:05 PM

Husky, Morgan Freeman says, you are not alone! You move through your day with a whole bunch of real people, who are available to you anytime you need them. The physical people around you, you will find some of them to hang out with too. But your cybe
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: optical illusion by Sterling @ 01/23/15 05:03 PM

Thanks , this is good stuff! Is there any way of making the top two images screen size? It would be nice, ( I would appreciate it), it would help me sleep without the negative thoughts. anyway, thanks again. Goran
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Therapist struggle and frustration by bluesky @ 01/23/15 04:35 PM

Hi Iccus How is it going you are on my mind in my prayers. bluesky
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Specific Issues to Gay/Bi ASA Survivors by txb @ 01/23/15 04:32 PM

I canít see why anyone would have a negative reaction to anything you said. Iím sorry about what happened to you, and Iím sorry there is a lack of information and discussion on it. I just wanted to say that I thought this was a good and insightful po
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Overwhelmed by txb @ 01/23/15 04:08 PM

Iím sorry things feel so overwhelming right now. I think itís understandable though, itís not like something a little bit sad happened to you, itís major bad stuff. Itís not like thatís not going to affect you. I donít know if this is horrible advice
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Past Firm Convicted Believer Now Doubting. by BuffaloCO @ 01/23/15 03:57 PM

This one I get totally. But ask yourself this, where was God when His son was on the cross? 2000 years ago the worst thing that could ever happen to anyone happened to Christ. Abused and convicted for things He did not do, His death went on to red
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: "Just Do It" by DavoSwim @ 01/23/15 03:54 PM

Congratulations on mailing those letters. I was abused by a priest as well, so it's especially positive to see other men with similar past histories taking action and demanding action from dioceses. The church needs to be at the forefront of reform
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: optical illusion by Nothing Man @ 01/23/15 03:23 PM

What happens when kitty doesn't get her Tender Vittles.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: "Just Do It" by Nothing Man @ 01/23/15 03:17 PM

Congratulations on taking steps to confront the harm that was done to you. By taking control of this situation you will find peace of mind. And I agree with your wife, don't let the bastard win!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Overwhelmed by Nothing Man @ 01/23/15 03:15 PM

Hello Husky. I am so sorry you are going through a dark period right now. Please remember to keep talking as that seems to lessen the power the abuse holds over us. You are not alone today. I am sending you encouragement, hope and peace.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Tears from a forgotten boy..Trigger Warning! by Shyshark @ 01/23/15 03:06 PM

It's now it own post ... " a great post " by me
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Little Charles by Shyshark @ 01/23/15 03:02 PM

Hey Little Charles I'm glad to see you see here with the other children ... Hey iaccus ... and I'm glad to see you here with us ... (((iaccus/Little Charles)))
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: a great post by Shyshark @ 01/23/15 02:26 PM

I'm so happy to hear that traveler. God knows we lost so much ... losing ourselves is just TOO much. It doesn't have to be like that. You can rescue him ... and give him what he deserves ... he can have you back.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Overwhelmed by Shyshark @ 01/23/15 02:14 PM

(((Husky))) Hang in there my friend. as is said ... "It's always darkest before the dawn "
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts thank u survivors - progress with mine! by Mishka95673 @ 01/23/15 01:37 PM

Gentlemen, thank you so much for so openly sharing your stories and giving us supporters the ability to understand and knowledge WRT how to be most supportive. I have noticed incredible differences in just the last couple weeks I have been in thes w
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Overwhelmed by iaccus @ 01/23/15 01:36 PM

We are always here for you huskers!!! I am always here for you if you need someone to talk to get ahold of me.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: "Just Do It" by Bluedogone @ 01/23/15 11:32 AM

motmcd, Thanks for that GREAT affirmation. Your wife is right on - don't let the bastard(s) win. Taking positive action is so liberating. It doesn't mean we'll always be emotionally elated or that the outcome of our actions will be exactly what we
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Overwhelmed by Bluedogone @ 01/23/15 11:08 AM

Originally Posted By: concerned_huskyI need to remember this will be all worth it even though I can hardly see it at the moment. How right you are ! And hopefully you can put this remrmberance uppermost in your mind so you can block out all the fl
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: "Just Do It" by tbkkfile @ 01/23/15 10:57 AM

motmcd Without people like you I wouldn't be able to find the strength and courage to carry on healing. Thank you David
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.