Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
6 registered (traveler, 5 invisible), 20 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12487 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447615 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Accepting The Natural Order by Still @ 12/16/14 09:08 PM

Thank you for the kind words guys. You have more faith and credit regarding me than that dude in the mirror. I'm not rebutting just to return the buddy-shove. I want to make clear to all readers and lurkers that we survivors can do some bad things w
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: AFB on FaceBook by Still @ 12/16/14 08:43 PM

I honestly don't see that ANY tone, verbiage, message, anger...anything, is off limits for a perp. Soul murderers deserve whatever the survivor deems appropriate...including forgiveness. If you want him to wet his pants, friend him under a dif name
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello by gettingstronger @ 12/16/14 08:08 PM

Hi Ninjasm, I'm SO glad you found us, though I'm really sad that you found it necessary! The good news is that, here, you're among friends. We get it. We've been there. You name it, at least one of the 12,000+ guys on this website have experienc
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: A message to us all. by Shyshark @ 12/16/14 06:56 PM

A beautiful sentiment ... and a very difficult one to achieve. I wish it for all of us.
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: pray for my family by OCN @ 12/16/14 05:42 PM

Jeez Victor.. This is shocking to read! I really hope you and your family will be able to come through this alive and well. What a tragic loss.. May you and your family find a little peace in these troubled times!! You're in my prayers! P
Jump to new posts Re: How do I know there is a God... by victor-victim @ 12/16/14 04:52 PM

how do i know there is a god? i considered the alternative. i contemplated chaos, a world without purpose, a meaningless universe, a random mess. everywhere is ample evidence of design and divine intelligence. i cannot comprehend the natu
Jump to new posts Re: How do I know there is a God... by victor-victim @ 12/16/14 04:40 PM

Q: what is the difference between man and god? A: god doesn't think he is a man.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: AFB on FaceBook by NoSimpleMachine @ 12/16/14 04:38 PM

A few thoughts: Many perps are more afraid of being found by their victims than you'd think, though not all. If you do contact your perp, it should be deliberate, emotionally constructive for yourself, and done in a way that does not expose yourself
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Are psychologists actually worth the money? by victor-victim @ 12/16/14 04:35 PM

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children. "You all have obsessions," he observed. To the first mother he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You even named your daughter C
Moving Forward: Research Studies
Jump to new posts Online study of early sexual experiences by Chris Anderson @ 12/16/14 04:30 PM

Are you male between the ages of 18 to 59? Did you have any sexual experiences in childhood or adolescence? If so, you may be eligible to participate in an on-line research study being conducted at the University of Ottawa. Early sexual experiences
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Are psychologists actually worth the money? by victor-victim @ 12/16/14 04:30 PM

Thank you for calling the Psychiatric Hotline. Your call is important to us. Please listen carefully, and choose one of the following options. If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly. If you are co-dependent, please ask someon
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: AFB on FaceBook by iamnotbubba @ 12/16/14 04:28 PM

Damn it Freeman, Thats what my wife said.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Are psychologists actually worth the money? by victor-victim @ 12/16/14 04:06 PM

The young psychotherapist was having a roaring business since he started from scratch. So much so that he could now afford to have a proper shop banner advertising his wares. So he told a kid to paint a sign board for him & put it above his shop
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: A message to us all. by victor-victim @ 12/16/14 04:00 PM

nice. give love. no fear. yes.
Jump to new posts Re: pray for my family by victor-victim @ 12/16/14 03:54 PM

i feel like i am in a movie. watching my own life. not connected. above it all. untouched. detached. beyond. safe. ok. the storm rages outside. incomprehensible news. the headlines scream. a murdered child. makes no sense. i can't read i
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: AFB on FaceBook by Bardo @ 12/16/14 03:41 PM

iam, FB can be a powerful tool, and it can also be dangerous. Maybe you should give it a couple of days before you make any decisions about contacting him. Maybe ask your someone close to you what they think? If you reach out in that medium, your giv
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts AFB on FaceBook by iamnotbubba @ 12/16/14 03:25 PM

Its been a while since I have been on here reaching out for advice and help. I have had a lapse in judgement and googled the rapist. He is on facebook. Now I wonder what would happen if i sent him a letter. "Hello Fucker, remember me?" help
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.