Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
2 registered (motmcd, 1 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63403 Topics
443287 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts big breakthrough out of learned helplessness by don64 @ 08/26/14 07:04 PM

I've recently started going to a church. It's taken three years of conscious personal work to feel safe coming out of my isolation and begin to attend. It feels good to be able to do this, and is meeting a number of needs for me. Sunday, there wer
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: My recent thoughts...... by Scott1962 @ 08/26/14 03:44 PM

Thank you for pointing out the obvious. I have been so worried about 'hurting' the family, but I have been the one hurting for years.
Humor
Jump to new posts lawyer jokes by Nothing Man @ 08/26/14 03:22 PM

A good lawyer knows the law. A great lawyer knows the judge. Q. What do you call a splinter in a lawyer's a**? A. S*** on a stick. Q. What do you call two splinters in a lawyer's a**? A. A damned waste of wood. When lawyers fall overboard
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: being touched by gaatt @ 08/26/14 01:51 PM

Hi Learning2Remember, Originally Posted By: learning2rememberIt could be that with a different mother and son, where everything else was normal, some of these things would be ok. BUt in my case it is part of a bigger picture. I haven't identified m
Military Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Any "Brats" here? by gaatt @ 08/26/14 01:37 PM

Hi y'all, I've come across some new insights that I though I'd share with you. Originally Posted By: gaattFinding ways to relate in healthy ways to men has been challenging for me. I'm finding ways these days. I'm also finding myself interested i
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: He told his father by sugarbaby @ 08/26/14 01:01 PM

Denial is a powerful thing.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts My recent thoughts...... by sugarbaby @ 08/26/14 12:59 PM

Things have been going well so I post less...but then, honestly, I feel bad that I post less because then all everyone ever reads are the crazy times people have. Anyway......everything I am about to say is my $.02 so take it for that much. So.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Just how many mistakes do they need to make by tbkkfile @ 08/26/14 12:47 PM

Time and time again the authorities over here in the UK have let the children of this country down, the local government, police, social workers, schools, clergy and all we hear again and again is that they are learning the lessons of their mistakes,
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: depressed H by sugarbaby @ 08/26/14 12:22 PM

Yes I did. Not much I did ever helped that so I'm not sure what the answer should be. Maybe you should look for some psych articles on how to support someone suffering from depression?
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: How did you find help? by sugarbaby @ 08/26/14 12:16 PM

I'm still looking. This site the best I've found. There are like 10,000 books reiterating (IMHO) most of the same material. Therapists are pricey and often very inexperienced in this arena. You have to keep looking though. You may hit upon somethin
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Catch 22 by sugarbaby @ 08/26/14 12:06 PM

I am very sorry for the crisis you are all in. Don't you or your son let other people's uneducated (on this topic) views determine your courses of action. They don't understand. Period. Your sisters do not understand the issue. As someone who once di
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts , by Still @ 08/26/14 10:47 AM

Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Self Examination is Not for the weak by nltsaved @ 08/26/14 09:10 AM

Self Examination is Not for the weak Godliness keeps you from living unholy. If you lack perseverance it will be impossible to achieve Godliness. In our deepest trials God does his deepest work. A deep passion for God comes through the deep things h
Jump to new posts Re: Bible Study (notes) by nltsaved @ 08/26/14 09:07 AM

Bible study (notes) 6/20/2014 Work towards consistency daily in Christ. When we are receptive to the holy spirit it will continue to remind us who we are and who's we are. The spirit is always revealing and bearing witness to truth. There are peopl
Jump to new posts Re: Bible Study (notes) by nltsaved @ 08/26/14 09:06 AM

Bible study (notes) 7/30/2014 God has designed everyone with a void specifically for him to fill. We spend a lot of time and effort trying fill this void with everything except God. We were created to worship. The problem we face is worshiping othe
Jump to new posts Re: Bible Study (notes) by nltsaved @ 08/26/14 09:05 AM

Know yourself and live in the truth of what you discover during your assessment of who you really are. Than you can begin to take the appropriate action to work on your weaknesses. You can not wait until your ship has taken on so much water that you
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.