Newest Members
jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive, BCtejas, JHNebraska
12494 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
5 registered (myrlin, Sonata1, 3 invisible), 22 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12494 Members
74 Forums
64161 Topics
447747 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: SA ends 40 years ago but health impact continues by manipulated @ 12/19/14 10:12 PM

I finished follow up medical tests this week. Upper GI scope on Tuesday and Colonoscopy on Thursday. Found strictures in esophagus which was dilated, GERD, and hiatal hernia all mild to moderate and two benign polyps with unchanged diverticulitis. Wa
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: it couldnt be done! by victor-victim @ 12/19/14 10:07 PM

love it. live it. whenever a critic or skeptic says to me, "you can't ... " i immediately reply, "you mean, you can't."
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts question for survivors by victor-victim @ 12/19/14 09:51 PM

someone please explain the connection between sexual abuse and sexual addiction. in my experience, there was no difference, so i switched to sexual abstinence.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: IT DOES GET BETTER by victor-victim @ 12/19/14 09:46 PM

yes, indeed, it does, in fact, get better. then it gets worse for a while. THEN IT GETS EVEN BETTER AGAIN! . my past is history. my future's a mystery. now is infinity. time is eternity. life is opportunity. death is my destiny. fear is my
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: "It'll All Be OK" by woodenshoes @ 12/19/14 09:35 PM

Very true Husky. Thank you. Ws
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: "It'll All Be OK" by victor-victim @ 12/19/14 09:27 PM

Quote: hey husk, you are a poet very cool _________________________ I have left this site and am no longer a member to those who I met while here I wish you well I no longer reside in my own past but have moved on and facing what is now and what i
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Media blowhard says rape isn't real by victor-victim @ 12/19/14 09:17 PM

the nicest thing i can say is... since the evidence does not support her theory, it can be defined and dismissed as ignorant opinion. i suspect prejudice or bias. it could be unintentional insensitivity, or deliberate sadistic goading, or provo
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.