Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
3 registered (Obi, 2 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63236 Topics
442193 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts the bottom line by victor-victim @ Today at 05:27 AM

Originally Posted By: melliferal The problem is that the Justice Department's statement creates the illusion of some faceless illegal "corporation" that abducts children, makes movies with them, and sells the movies for small fortunes. It
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: You are more by victor-victim @ Today at 05:18 AM

you certainly convinced me. I AM MORE!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Deer in Headlights Syndrome by victor-victim @ Today at 05:07 AM

what is "Deer in headlights syndrome"? is it a recognized condition or just a idiomatic description of behaviour? all i could find worth mentioning was this. Deer in headlights syndrome We all experience moments when we feel out of ou
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My problems are worse than yours, so shut up. by victor-victim @ Today at 04:52 AM

short answer: YES. long answer: I REALLY REEEALLY TRY MY BEST NOT TO. _______________ interesting side note: my anger at someone else complaining about their problem caused me to commit my first act of disclosure. i was as shocked and s
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Deer in Headlights Syndrome by WriterKeith @ Today at 04:37 AM

Anyone had experience with....or know of....treatments, books, or resources to recommend on this survivor symptom? Thanks
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: There comes a time in your life..... by victor-victim @ Today at 03:29 AM

if only that time would come, sooner than later, for all of us. for me, that time has come, time and time again. it seems like i am always walking away from people who create drama. i keep looking for people who make me laugh. i end up alone mos
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Sex Slavery in the Southeast by victor-victim @ Today at 03:24 AM

dear god, when will it end? pray for the children.
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Native American Religion by victor-victim @ Today at 03:17 AM

dear don64, i am curious, can you tell me more of what you know about medicine cards. i have little knowledge of the subject. by the way, your story reminded me of Plato's Cave. http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&a
Jump to new posts Re: Forgiveness & the toughest 16 inches *trigger* by victor-victim @ Today at 02:51 AM

Originally Posted By: I Want 2 Thrive I wish I came forward in 74 instead of 88, and I felt responsible for every single one of Thomas's subsequent victims. If I only had the courage to stand up and speak. My preacher told me my therapist had been
Jump to new posts Re: Native American Religion by don64 @ Today at 01:44 AM

Hi Dewey 2k, Medicine Cards have been a major part of my spiritual practice for 20 years. The other oracle I use is runes. I have used 2 Shamans over the years, and learned some things. For me, some of the shamanistic meditation techniques I've u
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Negative performance evaluation at work :( by don64 @ Today at 01:34 AM

Sending you love and support, Magellan. Don
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: going through a rough time by don64 @ Today at 01:28 AM

Hi kc, I've had two amazing clearings that released ancient coiled damaged places in me. Both clearings resulted in levels of relaxation and feelings of love I've never experienced. Some things are coming together. Thanks for being here. Don
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: going through a rough time by kcinohio @ Today at 01:22 AM

Hoping this integrative work that is painful brings you healing as you go through it.
Jump to new posts Re: Native American Religion by victor-victim @ Today at 12:42 AM

dear deweh2k, i, too, have a great interest in this subject. it is in my blood. if you are curious, i have posted my favourite information here. http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=433551 these are some of
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Sex Slavery in the Southeast by pufferfish @ Today at 12:06 AM

This seems to be about female sex slaves but if you watch carefully you will see a boy in there. http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/26145804/former-sex-slave-i-was-chained-in-basement-and-sold
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Negative performance evaluation at work :( by ShortedDiode @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

I hate office politics with a passion. Any issue at work should've been dealt with promptly. Waiting until your annual performance review to dump all this on you is a little late since you can't fix a problem you don't know about, as you rightly po
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Negative performance evaluation at work :( by Chase Eric @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

Quote:Perhaps the real hero is the man who can silently affirm "I will carry on". Therein lies inherent strength and courage so few people ever will realize. Brilliantly stated, Ethereo. I would only add that sometimes it is enough to be o
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Disabled! Charities that will help me pack & move? by InsideTheWall @ Yesterday at 09:52 PM

Honestly, Catholic Charities or something similar sounds like your best bet.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Negative performance evaluation at work :( by ethereo222 @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

In a dark moment I heard a wise man say "Knights and Heroes are never tasked with the easy road." and then I recognized the voice was my own. Hollywood fools us into expecting heroes to come in a blaze of glory and shining armor. Perhaps
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: yearning to hold the boy I was by ethereo222 @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Let's take our boy into our arms and reclaim the Shame the Anxiety the Fear the Embarrassment and make it S.A.F.E. for him instead +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ "For all the times that I cried keeping everything I knew inside it's hard b
Jump to new posts Re: to tell or not to tell, is that the question? by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Obi why is it not a national emergency/public outcry when the #'s are of epidemic proportions? SILENCE! "A conspiracy of silence is just as bad as a conspiracy of action." ~ Joseph Soloveitchik
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Negative performance evaluation at work :( by WriterKeith @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

Magellan, your post is helpful to me today. I'm going through a patch where...well, ...you described much of it very well. I guess instead of saying "normal," I should have used "the norm." What you are describing is what each of us has, is, is goin
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Negative performance evaluation at work :( by Magellan @ Yesterday at 05:21 PM

Thanks for your feedback, guys. I do appreciate it (Though I don't know how to show it). I am not normal. There is nothing normal about my anger. I am angry because I was born. I am angry because I'm alive. I'm angry that I live on this planet th
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Negative performance evaluation at work :( by don64 @ Yesterday at 04:06 PM

Hi Magellan, Your anger seems normal to me. And, I've spent my life projecting my abuse issues onto everyone. So, I have attributed characteristics onto others that didn't have anything to do with them, and created self-fulfilling prophesies conti
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: going through a rough time by don64 @ Yesterday at 03:52 PM

Thank you GT. I'm glad it helped. Don
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.