Newest Members
CC Counseling, Alan Clammer, kristih335, markcox, cid41706
12677 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Adam A Gedman (49), blueboi (40), dannym (52), james369 (67), Traggy (29)
Who's Online
5 registered (Bluedogone, 4 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12677 Members
75 Forums
65133 Topics
455548 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Gunstore with special pricetags by Still @ 19 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SvenI'm sorry you still hold such anger inside you Still. ... But most of all i hope you learn to let go of the anger i read in pretty much all of your messages on this board. Again.... feel as offended as you want... It's up t
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Gunstore with special pricetags by Still @ 27 minutes 10 seconds ago

There is NO anger in that post of mine. I was being very matter-of-fact. I don't and won't consider the possibility of being defenseless. No anger. No hate. No rage. Sometimes stedfastness and conviction might seem like anger to you. But there was
Humor
Jump to new posts MAY THE 4TH by Bluedogone @ 34 minutes 17 seconds ago

MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts From Here to Eternity? Property and the Dead Hand by Becoming Other @ Today at 05:51 PM

Experts say that 1 in 4 girls will be sexually molested, and within the family, and then 1 in 6 boys. These numbers far surpass what is done in institutions or at the hands of strangers. But we never hear about it. Criminal prosecutions and civil
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: free association & freedom of expression by Sterling @ Today at 05:45 PM

i have so much loneliness. yesterday i emailed a friend. She is a Psych Emergency Nurse at a hospital.... "leslie , i was wondering , if you have tomorrow we can have lunch or coffee,tea ? i will page you..." goran. Sunday 10 a
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: free association & freedom of expression by Sterling @ Today at 05:29 PM

thanks Victor. I need that. I cant thank the things you put here. Helps tremendously!! G
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: free association & freedom of expression by Sterling @ Today at 05:28 PM

Thanks Peter for that...that was very touching!! Enjoy your time in Germany and i will miss you! Goran
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: free association & freedom of expression by petercorbett @ Today at 04:11 PM

Texas greetings, my Canadian fraternal brother/friend. Keep letting it out, keep coming here & vent. As long as you are here you aren't alone really. Like you, i'm lonely as far as someone being present with you. Like you, i need someone to sha
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Gunstore with special pricetags by Sven @ Today at 03:57 PM

I'm sorry you still hold such anger inside you Still. I hope you won't have to come across a situation where you mistake your daughter sneaking in the house as an intruder... Or kill a burglar... because that stays on your soul forever no matter how
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Justice??? ** Possible triggers** by I Want 2 Thrive @ Today at 03:46 PM

It has been a while since I last posted. A lot has happened. It looks like one of my old nightmares may be coming true. Originally Posted By: I Want 2 ThriveOne of my worst recurring nightmares, involves a manila envelope dropping on my desk and s
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Heartfelt Apology by Bluedogone @ Today at 03:34 PM

Zero, It's my understanding that you've left the site and your posts have been deleted. I hate to see you go, but best wishes as you continue with the rehab. I hope it's exactly what you need to continue the healing recovery, and help you to have a
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Sleeping Death by bluesky @ Today at 03:19 PM

Thank you for you kind caring words and I am glade that the poem resonated with you. As for the death part I looked at it as the time in my life where the pain was so great I that I buried it until the only thing left was one of two choices death or
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Heartfelt Apology by bluesky @ Today at 03:11 PM

As for me I don't know of any wrongdoing or need to apologize. Wishing you the best and good luck with the rehab and when you come back or are ready keep reaching out. Bluesky
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Survivng, Thriving, but Admitting Victimisation by learning2remember @ Today at 02:09 PM

Thanks for the encouraging response. I'm glad there are people who understand.
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: The nurse in the night by learning2remember @ Today at 02:00 PM

You've shared this in the right place. That was abuse; no question about it. I'm sorry it happened to you. I'm not sure what else to say. We're here.
Male Survivors
I know for me I have been dealing with the same confussion over the pleasure then, how I would initiate things at time and how I still respond to memories. I have an extremely hard time even with the word abuse. I came to this site a couple of mont
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Shame, Shame by Serious Dave @ Today at 11:00 AM

Hey Guys, Iíve been thinking about the shame that we all carry because of the abuse. In his book, Healing the Shame that Binds You, John Bradshaw makes a distinction between two types of shame; healthy [legitimate] shame and toxic [false} shame. L
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Bad Night Upcoming Family Group Session by sorryson @ Today at 08:05 AM

Everything was going well, I was feeling good and starting to real tackle my sexual abuse. My brother was moving away from his demons until...at his last session with Mama he asked, if one of your brothers did what Dad did, wander, act out and have n
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: God Sign by manipulated @ Today at 07:50 AM

I too miss pufferfish' posts. Hope you are well.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: rave review by victor-victim @ Today at 04:20 AM

incident at the union office. member denied documents. bullying and harassment. lies and disinformation. abuse and intimidation. constant contradiction. meeting ends in assault. chaos caught on camera. THE EVIDENCE: www.youtube.com/watch?
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: stuck dont know where to go by justplainme @ Today at 04:05 AM

Hey Mark all that in my opinion is evil, ever see the movies where people come in contact with something bad and then they have it all over themselves, like venom attached to spider man to suck all it's goodness and life energy, he wrecked his relati
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Every Day Mindfulness by victor-victim @ Today at 03:56 AM

today my mind is too full to be mindful. my memory got lost so i must be remindful.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: survivor curious sex with men - Trigger warning by Mishka95673 @ Today at 03:22 AM

Hello banterings, Thanks for your insiteful comments. You may have misread something I wrote - he is the one who has the "icky feelings" when close to me, not me. I have no issues with bisexuality or homosexuality at all - he has an issue
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: These people! by victor-victim @ Today at 02:46 AM

thanks, tbkkfile, that's one more reason for me to resist my morbid curiosity. i won't give that website a single glance or a second thought. for decades, i was forced to endure the distress of powerlessness, as the man who raped me and thr
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Conspiracy of Silence by victor-victim @ Today at 02:33 AM

Pedophiles in Politics: An Open Source Investigation High-profile cases involving accusations of pedophilia in the highest ranks of political power are making headlines on both sides of the Atlantic. https://www.corbettreport.com/pedophiles-in-p
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.