Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Daniel McKinney (35), Framery (44), JohanDoug (70), ltlkty (55)
Who's Online
4 registered (CheerfulJohn, Doubter, susie, ethereo222), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63179 Topics
441783 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: calling all christians by CheerfulJohn @ 8 minutes 4 seconds ago

Thanks for that Pufferfish. I know The Maker is understanding of our pasts(more than we are many times) The abuse makes it very hard for us to get what is there when it is and to see it too. My first pastor who I owe my life to (he lived a life o
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts The startle response by focusedbody @ Today at 05:35 AM

Lately I've been interacting more with my mother and something has been slowing coming into focus. She has a feeling that I have been "mentally ill" for a long time. While I don't like the judgmental use of the term, I wouldn't argue wit
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Escape #2: An Update by lapchinj @ Today at 12:07 AM

Originally Posted By: concerned_husky....I guess I may be clinging onto some delusion that maybe things will work out nicely. Oh well. I'll probably be getting a reality-check real soon. I left my parents when I was 12, I was still home more or less
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: LEE 83 has a problem and needs help by Robert Barrett @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

I have run into a woman and her friends at this store and I wanted to be apart of the chatter with them. I wanted to hear good things about me though. The more I got involved with her friends and her life, the more I noticed how it's a lot of drama a
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: LEE 83 has a problem and needs help by Robert Barrett @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

I can relate to the space alien thing. I can pop up with creative ideas or say stuff that some people do not follow but, I can understand them and follow them and repeat what they say and analyze the crap out of it so they don't think i'm dumb. I lis
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: SWEET Justice! by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 11:17 PM

just wondering... is this guy guilty? i have seen some terrible beatings inflicted on mistaken identities and false accusations and inflated rumours. vigilante violence is a poor substitute for justice. i have been part of too many lynch mobs
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: LEE 83 has a problem and needs help by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

Dear Robert Barrett (Lee 83?) WELCOME TO MS.ORG Originally Posted By: Robert Barrett I think that some woman take advantage of manipulating men just to get what they want or they try to start trouble with a guy by manipulating other men to after a
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: SWEET Justice! by Still @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Originally Posted By: unhappycamperI'd like to see a similar pic of the guy who got me, but I thino he was much older than this teen perp. I find it hard to see even this kid so beaten up, but fortunately, it sounds like he got caught early in his ca
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: LEE 83 has a problem and needs help by Still @ Yesterday at 11:00 PM

Lee, I would reccomend that you go to yer first post and remove the town and state refs from it. Your actual name is here...not just your LEE 83 handle. I would hope a Moderator can help fix this for you asap. But you can edit the text of the firs
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: LEE 83 has a problem and needs help by Robert Barrett @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Thank you so much for replying to me. I also believe that when i made my post, I was getting to hyped up so, I'll just go slow from here. I do a lot of analyzing and I have had lots of trouble enjoying myself lately. I tend to think about this small
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: New Here. Not sure how to post by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

welcome to our community. wishing you all the best as you work your way through this life. as you said... MOVING FORWARD! that is the best direction. as we travel together down the road to recovery... we survivors must eventually learn no
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Urges by Nate @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

somaticfilter: I hear ya - I've wondered the same thing if my high sex drive bothers my partner or not. I've wondered the same thing. Sometimes I feel like I can't control it.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: LEE 83 has a problem and needs help by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

Hi Lee 83, Welcome to the MS site. I hope you're able to access the resources available here to help you accomplish one of your stated goals "to be a better person" You've made a great first step by putting in writing your major truth &q
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Moving ahead by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

hi thebo, is this one of yours? i like it a lot. beautiful!! wish i could paint. i found it here.. http://healingartsformalesurvivors.com/2013/02/page/3/
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts LEE 83 has a problem and needs help by Robert Barrett @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

My name is Lee 83 and I have been molested by my father and forced to to things with my sister when I was young for an extremely long time. I haven't had too many woman as friends and I only had sex with my sister and I have an issue with woman. I th
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: First Time Joining............... by NoSimpleMachine @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Take your time There's a lot of information and personal stories and advice to absorb here. I wouldn't recommend binge-reading the whole site, just keep nibbling away at it and in time you'll see what resonates with you
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: First two weeks after 35 yrs of secret by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

Originally Posted By: jpf I now have had the courage to tell my family and some friends and it has certainly helped me. Feels like enough people know its not a secret anymore. congratulations!! those are important big steps (IMO) i am all about
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Ten years of healing and counting! by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

welcome to the website, i just read your survivor story, and it really resonated with me. i admire your unblinking honesty. i had the same problem with my childhood sexual contact with adults. i enjoyed it physically, and i appreciated the atte
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Brief Introduction by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

hi. your story is sad to read. i am sorry to hear what happened. hope you find some inspiration here, darby. i, too, was a victim of a violent crime at the age of 15, after multiple previous abuses which included grooming etc. sounds simil
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: First Time Joining............... by wiresguy1 @ Yesterday at 08:02 PM

Thank you everyone for the welcome. I trust that I will learn to use this resource as I go along and read what others have to say. But at this point I really do not know where to start.......
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: another invisible boy by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 07:32 PM

let me take this moment to welcome you! thanks for the in-depth self-analysis. very insightful and thought-provoking. i believe... just as the abuser is responsible for his actions, we all must answer for our own mistakes. it is a loaded q
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: For the first time I am writing "my story" by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 07:09 PM

wow. heavy. i feel for you. married 23 years but very worried about it. constantly fcking things up while trying to fix things. i have many issues that are deep and confusing to the "unabused" . wishing you well as you sort thr
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: hello my brothers by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 06:52 PM

power. strength. stamina. your words and deeds demonstrate and display all those qualities. hopefully you can share with those who lack such determination. you are most definitely a SURVIVOR and you are most welcome here.
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts Re: Getting things together by newground @ Yesterday at 05:31 PM

hey tyr I havent been around much but today I saw your post. I am glad to see you were able to remember your own worth. all that you said is true. you deserve good things ans I am glad that you are reaching for them. we are never able to find our se
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Body Modifications and The Medicine Wheel by Obi @ Yesterday at 04:36 PM

rawson, you know that whatever it is that makes you able to claim who you are, and in this case claim your body as yours and not for someone else to rape and abuse, then that is great! proud of you for taking back what is rightfully yours! and as
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.