Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
9 registered (jq19712, Bardo, cant_remember, 5 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63651 Topics
444532 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Medication by OCN @ Today at 07:19 PM

Lately i've been in a hospital for reasons probably connected to but not limited to the abuse and i had to stay for three weeks. What i found was that i was the only one not taking medicines on my ward. I was pretty much in shock the first time i sa
Website News and Announcements
Jump to new posts Join MaleSurvivor TONIGHT on Twitter & Google+ by Chris Anderson @ Today at 07:12 PM

Join host +The Dr. Vibe Show for the +The Good Men Project #GMPShow with guest +Christopher Anderson, Executive Director of a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping male survivors of sexual abuse and their loved ones by creating communities of H
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Taking back your story? by OCN @ Today at 07:10 PM

Thnx tbk and Kevin! I'm noticing that i'm really starting to feel pissed off a lot. Mostly at the situation i am in right now, but also at the deadlock i am in.. Cause i now realize i want to protect my brother from the perpetrator inside of me. I
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: another MS.ORG anniversary by OCN @ Today at 06:55 PM

Dear victor What a dedication! What a victory! Being here! I can't look into your mind to see your growth, but i can tell you are very much appreciated! Great shares, great honest thoughts and sometimes great eye openers for me 11 years back.. wher
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: My Absolute Hero by OCN @ Today at 06:49 PM

I watched it today and it touched me. Though the text was a bit too patriotic in my sense, i did feel and taste the dedication of this young boy. What an inspiration! Brave young boy.. i especially love the still with the boy looking in the camera
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Struggling by lucylives @ Today at 03:55 PM

Whiteflag, Thank you for writing this....I'll keep myself in the back seat and let my highter power do the driving" An awesome line, one I need to be reminded of daily and I really like how you worded it. Made me snicker! These situations ar
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: needed support.from my dad and his family by peroperic2009 @ Today at 03:48 PM

Hang on Goran. It mus be difficult for you with those heavy questions. But hey you are really brave as you are trying hardly to fight for yourself-don't forget that. I hope everything will be alright and yI hope you will get support and good advice
Military Survivors
Andy, I am new around here and just got to your post. I can relate to your circumstances, I had a 25 year Navy career during which I was afraid to see a therapist as well. Unlike Izzy, I lied my ass of to the interviewers! My abuse occurred when I wa
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts needed support.from my dad and his family by Sterling @ Today at 01:34 PM

I saw a lawyer yesterday. I know I may not be able to have What is it? not sure. "dad cant even see. what you see and hear ...SMACK GORAN. KILL HIM!! why don't you call the cops? why don't you call the cops why don't you call the cops. feel
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Wife here, looking for support by whiteflag @ Today at 01:04 PM

Wont Give Up, Just wanted to send a note to say, hi and glad you are here. Ive been reading on here for a couple of years and just began posting recently. My situation has many similarities, my bf and I are in our early 50s, and he disclosed his abu
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Struggling by whiteflag @ Today at 12:17 PM

Thanks so much to all of you for responding, much gratitude for your insight and support. Ive been in alanon for 8 years now, and while I know what I need to do, I still sometimes struggle to do whats best for me. And what a painful process this is.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Spending Soul Equity by don64 @ Today at 12:06 PM

Hi Still, Pardon my language, but you have to be a fckg Titan to get through all this. But I definitely sense Titan material from you. I hope you are able to find a little personal, SUPPORTIVE, private drama for yourself. Not in the physical real
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: My Story by Greg56 @ Today at 10:29 AM

Hi Bardo and Welcome, I too was abused by an older brother, I too was the youngest boy. I also can relate to with your points. I was molested at 8yr old, but have lived with the memories of that all my life. I didn't know it was wrong at the time.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: another MS.ORG anniversary by Bluedogone @ Today at 07:43 AM

Congratulations on this milestone. My wish for you is 11 more years of blossoming and growing, and 11 more after that and 11 more. Your posts have meant a great deal to me in the relatively short time I've been digging out of the abyss, as they
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: not again... by justplainme @ Today at 07:32 AM

Have you considered taking up personal defense classes?
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: not again... by Bluedogone @ Today at 07:29 AM

Hi Sven, I'm sorry to hear the source of such fear and anxiety is being released. I know it must be pretty traumatic not knowing what to expect. The unknown of what he will do can only add to the stress you must be under. A couple of months in jail
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Spending Soul Equity by OCN @ Today at 07:21 AM

He Still Sounds like you're having quite a rough ride. I want to say you're worth it, no matter how difficult it may appear. I know the feeling of having to blend in and comply with everybody and everything, in order to just survive. Only recently
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hi by Bluedogone @ Today at 07:12 AM

Hi Pytbull and Welcome, Unfortunately, shame is one of the many emotions shared by so many folks here. You made a giant step forward in joining the MS group, because you'll find here a supportive and understanding group, pretty much like your great
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: fighting the good fight by OCN @ Today at 07:01 AM

Great share Patrick! Thnx!! Much appreciated and very inspiring
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Spending Soul Equity by Still @ Today at 06:26 AM

Not wanting to hi-jack another thread any further, I'll re-post here: Quote:I left my CSA Support Group 5 hours after posting my comment above @11:58. I'm fully doubting further progress, questioning my sanity, challenging why I ever dealt with the
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: fighting the good fight by justplainme @ Today at 05:36 AM

Inspiring read! NoSimpleMachine you are are right as well.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Unpack it, process it, deal with it - Yeah How? by justplainme @ Today at 05:34 AM

Well said Bardo!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Experience yourself, experience rape. by justplainme @ Today at 05:24 AM

I would like to share with you a thought i've had gentlemen, that whenever we experience ourselves we immediately will experience rape in a visual memory,sensory body reflex and emotional manner. Due to the concrete reality that infant years are so
Male Survivors
Still et al, I'm new around here, and just getting the lay of the land, as it were. TBKK is at one place, Don is at another, and you and I are at two other places in our arc or trajectory of life. Already I have learned so much from you: that our hea
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Unpack it, process it, deal with it - Yeah How? by justplainme @ Today at 05:01 AM

This is where lot's of us hit a wall, as a man we have that expectation that we have to cope tolerate beyond endurance, deal with it, get over it, not be a sissy, the list just expands to include all these stoic ideals of how we need to asses our dis
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.