Newest Members
micro44, m75, scorpus, anitab, NEGuy
12700 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Reactor2 (60), ScooterSCS (34), USARMYMAN59 (56), WPB (46)
Who's Online
4 registered (AdawgJR, peroperic2009, Bardo, 1 invisible), 11 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12700 Members
75 Forums
65302 Topics
456659 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: .gay for me. by petercorbett @ Today at 03:34 AM

Howdy, Goran. Greetings from Germany. First, my fraternal brother, i think that we have to find ourselfs. Who were we as young boys? Why were we emotionally, mentally and physically abused on top of that? What sexuality were we? Why did we becom
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Re: Take Back My Image by BuffaloCO @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

Someday will try to do that. The other one has way to much personally identifying info to share safely here. But we can do it, move forward. Thanks Bluedogone .
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Songs for survivors by jj78 @ Yesterday at 10:56 PM

Here's a repost of a song I added here a while back. Just heard Janet will be releasing a new album this year focused on socially conscious topics and it took me back to this song. "Living in a world they didn't make" https://www.youtube.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Duggars and the minimization of Incest & Abuse by jj78 @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

Originally Posted By: MrEddOriginally Posted By: Nothing ManAnd not a word of sympathy from Mike Huckabee about the victims. Says a lot. There is nothing in it for him. From my observation the man is a snake oil salesman, not a man with personal r
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Duggars and the minimization of Incest & Abuse by MrEdd @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Nothing ManAnd not a word of sympathy from Mike Huckabee about the victims. Says a lot. There is nothing in it for him. From my observation the man is a snake oil salesman, not a man with personal religious convictions. He g
Jump to new posts Re: Take Back My Image by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 07:56 PM

Hey BuffaloCO, I look forward to the time when you do get to the point of making a video that you can show us. No doubt it'll be a real inspiration. The fact that you made a recording with zero triggering shows fantastic progress. Congratulations.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog,new trick by newground @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

it is a powerful thing to give back something to our fellow survivors. For me it gives the abuse some kind of meaning. Otherwise it is just pain and misery with no end and no reason. so if we can give back something and give some kind of meaning to t
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts WANTED by Still @ Yesterday at 07:39 PM

LINK Marion County sheriff’s deputies are looking for a 32-year-old man suspected of molesting a young girl. The alleged crimes were reported in mid-October 2014, according to the Sheriff's Office. And the Sheriff's Office has a warrant
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Duggars and the minimization of Incest & Abuse by jj78 @ Yesterday at 07:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Nothing ManAnd not a word of sympathy from Mike Huckabee about the victims. Says a lot. While I don't condone Huckabee's not speaking out about the victims, I am struggling with why commentary on this politician (a conservati
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog,new trick by justplainme @ Yesterday at 06:56 PM

Great insight Nothing man. Thank you.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting quick article...kids/sleepovers by target687 @ Yesterday at 06:12 PM

So sorry to hear about that Mischka. Esposa - I was the same as your kids. Preffering to be at home. And yes, I think it's so important for kids to understand all of this stuff that goes on in this world (obviously not to the extent an adult kno
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: A hero of mine by Sven @ Yesterday at 05:51 PM

car crash i heard
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: trauma trauma by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 04:42 PM

sleepwrestling nocturnal sports. i love your style, bey. always a pleasure to read your writes.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ouch again! by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 04:07 PM

i am worried and frightened. surgery scares me. irrationally. statistically. i have a mortal fear and physical revulsion regarding sharp objects penetrating my flesh. it does not matter that the intentions are good. i do not like edges or poin
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: God forgiving my perps by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

dear tbkkfile, i was working on an answer, but others have done that for me. thank you, nltsaved and still, for putting my thoughts into words. i think the same way, more or less. my story of forgiveness is here for all to read. it is full of
Jump to new posts Re: Take Back My Image by BuffaloCO @ Yesterday at 02:45 PM

Thanks and I totally understand. Maybe start with your image of who you are now, today, one who survived even through "they" maybe hoped you would not. Today you are working on moving forward, one step at a time. That already means you
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Duggars and the minimization of Incest & Abuse by Chase Eric @ Yesterday at 02:05 PM

The entire Huckabee FaceBook post was about circling the wagons around Josh Duggar. His victims were only mentioned in the context of how that defined Josh and what Josh had to overcome. My spirit just deflates to read comments from those - many of
Jump to new posts Re: Triggers and How to Handle Them by lapchinj @ Yesterday at 01:03 PM

The car is a catch 22 type of situation, damned if I do and damned if I don't. I have to mention that my father never hit me and as a matter of fact I've been trying to think of a time where he yelled at me but nothing pops up. I know that he was ne
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: God forgiving my perps by Still @ Yesterday at 01:01 PM

Originally Posted By: tbkkfileMatthew 6:14-15 14 For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you 15 But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. So the onus is on me a
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Healing Circle - Cancelled Sun, May 24 by Anomalous @ Yesterday at 12:43 PM

Hi Guys, The Healing Circle is cancelled for this evening, Sunday, May 24, 2015. Anomalous
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Duggars and the minimization of Incest & Abuse by Ever-fixed Mark @ Yesterday at 12:32 PM

Hey Jude, It's been bothering me that the focus isn't on the survivors of the abuse, but at this stage they haven't been identified (one going so far as to have a judge expunge the police report with their identifying information) so it's hard to as
Jump to new posts Re: Take Back My Image by lapchinj @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

Hey BuffaloCO This last post of yours shows a lot of hard work on your healing in order to get to a point where you weren't triggered making that video. I love the way you worded it, this is a really huge step in your life. You shine with optimism w
Off Topic
Jump to new posts A hero of mine by Still @ Yesterday at 10:30 AM

U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: My oped in reply to Louis CK monologue by Still @ Yesterday at 10:27 AM

Does anyone here have the contacts and industry swag to get a sit-down with Mr. CK? Chris Anderson would be most diplomatic and constructive in setting a right-course.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Great article strengthening couple's relationship by iaccus @ Yesterday at 10:26 AM

Good article
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.