Newest Members
mossTI, E35, 1975, Lucy, StacyR
12337 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
1 registered (sentry), 16 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12337 Members
74 Forums
63422 Topics
443381 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts aniversery by OKIE MIKE @ 20 minutes 51 seconds ago

I hate Labor day
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Chosen by Syfer @ 49 minutes 19 seconds ago

London - Last night Yvette Cooper the Shadow Home Secretary announced the Labour Party's commitment to Mandatory Reporting. http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/aug/30/rotherham-yvette-cooper-call-law-change The all important detail is awaited.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts UK Labour Party seps towards Mandatory Reporting by Syfer @ 54 minutes 8 seconds ago

London - Last night Yvette Cooper the Shadow Home Secretary announced the Labour Party's committment to Mandatory Reporting. http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/aug/30/rotherham-yvette-cooper-call-law-change Unbelievably the UK (Except Norther
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Decision by Vedder32 @ Today at 01:50 AM

Hello brothers, I always stop by to say hi and seek counsel. This for both. As most of you know, I am in the process of healing both emotionally and physically. I haven't been on lately because I've been hard at it. The good news is
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: JUST made contact with first abuser...*TRIGGERS!* by VASurvivor @ Today at 01:16 AM

It is indeed, NSM. I also want to share that I hung up the phone feeling very content. Then, it hit me... loneliness. I sat with this for a few minutes, trying to figure out where this loneliness came from. I haven't felt it in a long time, but
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I had a set back this week by justplainme @ Today at 12:56 AM

Its perfectly normal to feel like this when you are in a vulnerable situation.
Jump to new posts My Body Belongs to Me - Animated Short by VASurvivor @ Today at 12:19 AM

Many of us never told anyone... please share this video, especially with your kids. http://youtu.be/a-5mdt9YN6I
Jump to new posts Rewind to Fast-Forward Trailer - TRIGGERS by VASurvivor @ Today at 12:05 AM

Film is in the making... Was funded through Kickstarter. http://www.upworthy.com/sexual-abuse-is-...ng-even-scarier https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sashaneulinger/rewind-to-fast-forward
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Family members who were abused&comfort by Esposa @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

I guess I would be careful on this topic because it is probably really full of shame for him - and honestly, it is all just part of his experience - and when we, as supporters, focus on a specific piece of information, it tends to make them shut down
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I wasn't gay. I was abused and confused. by gettingstronger @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

VA Survivor, Chase Eric and the guys really hit it on the head. Same-sex attraction for self-identifying straight csa survivors is so common it isn't funny. I've fought with that for years and finally concluded I'm straight. "How?" you a
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I had a set back this week by gettingstronger @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

Setbacks? Generally not. What I think really happens to guys like us is that we get through one thing (sometimes in a meandering, nonlinear manner) but then getting that item put into some semblance of peace allows the issue lurking below it to com
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts What shall I say to them? by ALovingMum @ Yesterday at 08:43 PM

****Possible Trigger**** I am a mother of 2 lovely children, the older one is 7 rising 8 and he was abused when he was much younger. As a result of reporting the abuse, my children and I have been bullied for years in the UK family court to give th
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts A new chapter "Kisses" by iamnotbubba @ Yesterday at 08:29 PM

I really hope you like this chapter. Please read Kisses (39) I think you will find this one truly helpfull. iamnotbubba
Military Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: MST Trigers by OKIE MIKE @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

This happened over labor day weekend of 1977 She knew that I was raped while in the Army . But did not make the connection
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: JUST made contact with first abuser...*TRIGGERS!* by NoSimpleMachine @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

That sounds like a wonderful piece that can lead to some closure for you I hope you incorporate this new understanding into your recovery.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts JUST made contact with first abuser...*TRIGGERS!* by VASurvivor @ Yesterday at 05:23 PM

***TRIGGERS*** I want to first say "THANK YOU" to my (first) abuser should he read this...You were a kid. You did not know any better. And you're a great man for moving forward with your life. None of us can undo the past, but we can free
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Just how many mistakes do they need to make by ALovingMum @ Yesterday at 04:28 PM

TRIGGER WARNING!!! The Rotherham case is the tip of the iceberg. In the UK, hundreds of kids are forcefully given to their named paedophile abusers in the family court everyday if the abuser is the father of the child. Even as this Rotherham scan
Discussion Board Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Getting booted from chat every minute? by Sven @ Yesterday at 03:58 PM

nvm.. seems i fixed it
Discussion Board Questions
Jump to new posts Getting booted from chat every minute? by Sven @ Yesterday at 03:54 PM

really.. every minute.. Never get booted so dunno whats up Any help?
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I wasn't gay. I was abused and confused. by VASurvivor @ Yesterday at 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: don64I don't think abuse is the only culprit in robbing one of an authentic self. So right you are Don.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I wasn't gay. I was abused and confused. by VASurvivor @ Yesterday at 01:58 PM

Johnnyc. I am so sorry to hear that. Thank you for sharing. I hope you will be able to share your whole story here sometime, when you are able and if you choose to do so.
Jump to new posts Re: Chosen by Syfer @ Yesterday at 01:16 PM

The men from Caldicott are stirring up Government on child protection and the porous nature of the law that is meant to protect children. Tom, one of the people in the documentary is the founder of a pressure group called @MandateNow that have been i
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: being touched by learning2remember @ Yesterday at 10:19 AM

It happened again. We were at the movies with my family, and innocently enough my wife just placed her hand on her leg above my knee. I really hated how that felt. I know there was no "pain." It was harmless, but it felt terrible. I've le
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Brother Hospitalized by sorryson @ Yesterday at 09:31 AM

Kevin I am not sure how to answer your questions. I thought about what would have made me go get help. I noticed you did not mention their mother. I thought about that too. Mama could not have been a source of help because she fed off what her si
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: i need your help guys... by blacken @ Yesterday at 07:54 AM

Sometimes, when we are thinking of posting and don't, it's more of a matter of "timing". As in "I Need to say this NOW" and we really want...need...a live audience for real-time feedback, validation &/or acknowledgement. The
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.