Newest Members
Allen_Walker, Cas, Elysium83, Matthew8, GreenTurtles
12779 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (38), illbedat (27), Mike58 (57), Mnovit (39), Mongo (25), pwdasw (65), Raymond Sean (39), yesac76 (39)
Who's Online
4 registered (betrayed boy, Mishka95673, Tryingtolive, 1 invisible), 27 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12779 Members
75 Forums
65826 Topics
460370 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Family issues (incest family) by Tryingtolive @ Today at 02:25 PM

My parents tell me to get out of my room ... Why are you like this ? ... What happened to my fun loving son I use to know? I ask the same questions to myself ... ... They try to show they care but deep down I know they're hiding something ... ( I
Ask The Website Committee
Jump to new posts Private Forum by MariaAnna @ Today at 01:21 PM

Why are there no private forums? There are some questions and things I'd like to discuss that I do not feel comfortable being publicly accessible on the internet.
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts One Central Book Resource Post by Strive 38/11 @ Today at 04:06 AM

Hi everyone I'm looking to start another stage of my healing journey. PM me if you with your thoughts on one post with an up to date list of valuable resources.
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts paranoia by Tryingtolive @ Today at 12:01 AM

does it end ?
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts smiling faces..... by Tryingtolive @ Yesterday at 11:00 PM

Why do i always feel people are trying to play me... even if there friendly... family as well... always feel like people know details of me that i hate... I cant get this out of my head....When will it end... I hate being so self conscious

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.