Newest Members
alLBC, garyPGH, Z63, Momiji, ja16
12661 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
corvairman1 (44), marianne (45), son (36), speedy (32)
Who's Online
5 registered (tguy, Bluedogone, 3 invisible), 23 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12661 Members
74 Forums
65046 Topics
454958 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts in the mirror by tguy @ 3 minutes 50 seconds ago

as i walk through my life im surrounded by chaos and the music that once gave me a sigh of relief no longer cloaks me in silence only now that the lines of reality start to blur im left staring at my reflection in the mirror and i can feel the m
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts living from a place of power by justplainme @ 50 minutes 22 seconds ago

It's been the first month in my entire life that i have moved through without a serious meltdown regarding shame, anxiety, sexual identity issues, hate, despotism, narcissism, co dependency and the many ills that we experience well you guy's know. I
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Lacking motivation by txb @ Today at 08:12 PM

Iím really struggling with my academic work. Not because itís too hard. Just because I canít be bothered. Iím so behind now I donít even know where to start. Iím not lacking motivation because Iím depressed or anything. Iím pretty much the opposite.
Progress
Jump to new posts PTSD etc... by zip14 @ Today at 09:53 AM

It's been some time since I was in here but recently started twice monthly therapy sessions. Doctors notes indicated social isolation, insomnia and PTSD. My angina is still being investigated but it may very well be associated with these other items

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.