Newest Members
anitab, NEGuy, Adaylight, lookingforhealin, HealingMom1
12697 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
CFO Dave (50), Knowhere (37), Mr Toots (50), Red Star Badge (37), six string samurai (30)
Who's Online
4 registered (peroperic2009, 3 invisible), 22 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12697 Members
75 Forums
65279 Topics
456532 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts Oh boy! (Triggers?) by GoodKiwi @ 22 minutes 1 second ago

Boy Toy boy You play with toys You play with other boys Me? I'm played with As a toy As a boy Boy toy Boy
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Obama grants amnesty to child molester by jj78 @ Yesterday at 03:17 PM

Our lovely President who seeks to gain votes anyway possible granted blanket amnesty to many illegals in the US, including a child molester. Hopefully the Congressional leadership in Washington can get this mess cleaned up. http://townhall.com/tipsh
Off Topic
Jump to new posts A change of seasons by Obi @ Yesterday at 02:39 PM

i know that this is long, over 23 minutes long, but i like how it relates to the experience(s) of life.
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts invitation to research participation: male victims by anitab @ Yesterday at 02:05 PM

Dear All I would like to to inform you of a research project undertaken at the University of Huddersfield regarding the investigation of domestic abuse cases against men in England, and to invite you to participate in the study. I have prepared a
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts The Mirror by Obi @ Yesterday at 11:59 AM

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.