Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AndyP (48), Gaius (50), JoziSA (52), mmafan66 (48), nltsaved (36), RMM (52), Steve63 (51), zenboy (51)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64027 Topics
446819 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introductions
Jump to new posts 5 wks frm CSA realization, 2 wk learning -> Mom by RepressedMem @ Today at 01:26 AM

1 year ago, started black outs, totaled my car, started having seizures, head ache galore. 5 wks ago at 51, I came to learn in therapy after having my first big trigger, that something was quite wrong when I was 3-6 years old. I could hardly
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Shia Lebouf Claims He Was Raped by Jude @ Yesterday at 11:58 PM

Shia Lebouf Claims He Was Raped Lebouf made the surprising admission in a series of emails with a journalist from Dazed and said the incident took place during a performance art event in Los Angeles. During the event in February, LaBeouf sat silent
Off Topic
Jump to new posts just yapping. by Sterling @ Yesterday at 09:12 PM

I ... am in my head a lot. And am reading "victims no longer" by Mike Lew for the second time. I wish I can thank him in person ....and I wish I could shake your guys hands for reading my posts. I know I have much I want to do. La

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.