Newest Members
GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy
12465 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyrus (44), Dupe1978 (36), James_Is_Talking (36), K-man (58), LordShiningStarr (36), ricky (51), Shawn Hope (29), teresa (42), Warner82 (32)
Who's Online
2 registered (Obi, 1 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12465 Members
74 Forums
63998 Topics
446693 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Healing Circle - Cancelled Sunday, Nov. 23, 2014 by Anomalous @ Yesterday at 04:18 PM

Hi Guys, The Healing Circle is cancelled this evening, Sunday, November 23, 2014. Anomalous
Humor
Jump to new posts You know you're getting older when ... by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 12:02 PM

When an all nighter means not getting up to pee... when all the names in my black book have M.D. after them... When "getting lucky" means finding my car in the parking lot, and when the candles cost more than the cake.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Perp turned in before Statute of Limitations!! by Suwanee @ Yesterday at 10:02 AM

Someone who knows about my experience brought this to my attention. It happened not too far up the road from me in Tennessee. In this case, the accused is behind bars awaiting trial. Several victims have come forward within the statute of limitations

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.