Newest Members
yayasdad, HereNow, Sharara, Unsure42, AndyLA
12639 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Andresito (28), cwstexas (57), orodo (51), tel_orod (51)
Who's Online
3 registered (don64, GT13568, 1 invisible), 11 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12639 Members
74 Forums
64890 Topics
453678 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Images that have helped in working through abuse by kcinohio @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Thought it might be good for those of us who've found somethings helpful to post on those. I understand when going through early MS stuff, there are a lot of painful feelings surrounding the abuse. It's not always easy to actually work past those int
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Disarmed or Stockholm Syndrome? by Still @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

Why We Never Tell Let me begin with the easy one: Stockholm Syndrome. I think the entire concept is all a bunch of bullshit as it applies to CSA. {the end} Disarming the Boy: When a boy is sexually abused, demeaned, degraded....he's similarly
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Mother's support is vital for sexually abused chil by traveler @ Yesterday at 01:33 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/mothers-support-vital-sexually-abused-children-192405024.html

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.