Newest Members
tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom, JohnWC, KKumar
12423 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dphoenix1701 (37), jaywiz2009 (69), mato (57)
Who's Online
2 registered (peroperic2009, Jude), 21 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12423 Members
74 Forums
63802 Topics
445530 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts Adult Female on Adult Male Abuse POSSIBLE TRIGGERS by RustyJ @ Yesterday at 05:11 PM

Possible Triggers: So I got into it on twitter with Chris Anderson? on this topic, and I've noticed that since I last logged in some of the forum sections have had their names changed, in a good direction I might add. I'm posting here Chris because
Ask The Website Committee
Jump to new posts Adult survivors of Adult Perps by Chris Anderson @ Yesterday at 12:58 PM

From a Twitter exchange. Request from an adult survivor for information on the website for those abused by females. See more here: https://twitter.com/daveisme87/status/525610066422931456
Poetry
Jump to new posts Storm Passes by bluesky @ Yesterday at 09:18 AM

Storm Passes Rain falls Lightning flashes Thunder rumbles Wind howls Mind still Heart smiles Body relaxed Breathing in and out Storm passes Sun shines

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.