Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 25 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63172 Topics
441741 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts First Time Joining............... by wiresguy1 @ 53 minutes 15 seconds ago

First time on this site and the first time talking to anyone about the abuse other than my Therapist and immediate family. I do not know where to begin and what benefits I will receive, but I know I have to reach out to others that will understand
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts what have you learned about yourself ? by HD001 @ Yesterday at 05:55 PM

So the last time H had a melt down several weeks ago he told me I needed to take a good long look in the mirror at myself. little does he know that's what I've been doing in therapy. I'm seeing a lot of things I would like to change for myself. An

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.