Newest Members
Barracuda312, Just Hanging, mossTI, E35, 1975
12339 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 18 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12339 Members
74 Forums
63436 Topics
443444 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ask The Website Committee
Jump to new posts What shall I say to them? by ALovingMum @ 19 minutes 47 seconds ago

I need your help again please: I was told by the court appointed guardian for my children that any child that has been sexually abused should not be allowed to have a negative view of the abuse or that abuser if the abuser is the father!!! So a chil
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts What shall I say to them? by ALovingMum @ 20 minutes 44 seconds ago

I need your help again please: I was told by the court appointed guardian for my children that any child that has been sexually abused should not be allowed to have a negative view of the abuse or that abuser if the abuser is the father!!! So a chil
Introductions
Jump to new posts What shall I say to them? by ALovingMum @ Today at 05:58 AM

Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Please help me by journey4two @ Today at 03:49 AM

My survivor husband and I have been making great strides in our marriage. I have shared as much here. But tonight during a particularly tender time when we both felt safe, he revealed something he thought I already knew. In his words that while we
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Alone and Feeling Isolated by PhoenixRising @ Yesterday at 08:10 PM

I feel as if I have spent most of my life running from the pain. I lived and worked in places that gave community so I never had to live alone. This meant I had built in community. Once I started remembering, parts of my life started falling away. I
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts I love you so I must let you go. by Esposa @ Yesterday at 06:27 PM

My dear, I am tired. I am a man who has seen the way through the forest but who has taken too many wrong turns to continue. Your way is beautiful and wonderful and peaceful and hopeful. And it requires much of me. I must shed so much of myself to w
Ask The Website Committee
Jump to new posts Forum Structure by NoSimpleMachine @ Yesterday at 04:50 PM

I'm finding more and more that the structure of these forums and sub-forums really doesn't work too great. I've done a lot of forum administration over the years so I'd hope that my suggestions aren't off the wall or difficult to implement, though ad

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.