Newest Members
Mike Boyd, Serenity40, markm, hans32, SilentNoLonger
12133 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
casey (45), flaredsoul (31), Madcap (29), susie24 (59)
Who's Online
2 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, 1 invisible), 61 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12133 Members
73 Forums
62564 Topics
438373 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: having my aura photographed by Esposa @ 26 minutes 13 seconds ago

Reiki and any energy work is awesome. Forgiveness is a choice, and a difficult one. I have often felt jealous of those who had a faith that seemed to make forgiveness seem like the only option. I am not one of those so I have had to work very hard
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody knows/try hormone therapy????? by pufferfish @ 26 minutes 53 seconds ago

Thanks for this informative statement. I don't know how to convince my PCP of these things. Puffer
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Burning Question by rebecca24 @ 30 minutes 18 seconds ago

i dont know when we will see each other again, and i dont want the fiendship to be lost. i miss him a lot because i enjoy his company. he helped me when i had no care taker and now he is afraid to work with me again. perhaps because dealing with m
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Psychology Question: **** TRIGGER WARNING!***** by Esposa @ 32 minutes 4 seconds ago

This is, unfortunately, not the first time I have heard of this.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Mattheal, in memorium by traveler @ Today at 06:20 PM

good perspective, NG! thank you. lee
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: My Nine/Eleven by newground @ Today at 05:27 PM

hey estuardo I will pray as well. I hope that those around you will come to understand the depth of the betrayal. so often they say just forgive when what they mean is get over it. that is not so easily done. I hope for you that you can find peace. a
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction by traveler @ Today at 05:11 PM

SNL - some of my abusers were also boys of the same age and just slightly older. i know from experience that abuse of this type is often not taken seriously by others who are uninformed about the true nature of abuse. too often it is minimized or rat
U.S. & World News
Jay, for a few years now. correct about the siths. just putting it out there that while 99% of the time it is true that a person reporting they were raped/abused is true, there still is that 1% that make it up no matter how much we believe that ne
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Another Milestone...Sad & Angry by KMCINVA @ Today at 01:06 PM

Jude I know your courage will definitely save the lives of these children. To open up and share from the heart takes courage. It is a sign you are healing and our far you have come. Your advise to "not let anything get in the way of recovery.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ....and I can still be an ass! by On The Fringe @ Today at 12:19 PM

Originally Posted By: jas4159I am glad you are so positive and up. None of us is perfect we are only people and people only have perfect intentions. It really is a positive for me personally. I used to feel not good enough. I was a people please
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: why do I feel death inside by I Want 2 Thrive @ Today at 10:34 AM

Bert, As a 20 year therapy veteran; journaling, a close support circle, and therapy help. I did each as I was ready. I had difficult putting pen to paper. My therapist recommended a hand held tape recorder, it was a little easier. I could pause as
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: The Damage She Did by focusedbody @ Today at 09:44 AM

Originally Posted By: don64 But, I feel a different perspective from you and from FB. My sense is that all of me is still totally intact. All of my wonder and joy and expressiveness and openness to being loved and touched and to touching and loving
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts I wish I weren asexual by learning2remember @ Today at 08:18 AM

I've posted about this before, and something related to it in another thread, but it's really occupying me at the moment. Basically, I really don't like myself when images in popular media get me aroused or even interested. I feel cheap for being so
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Toxic people in your life by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

I now leave and distance myself from toxic personalities and people,no matter how I may be related or know--it is draining and they cannot be changed unless they want to be changed. Kevin
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Relationship with your perp (within family) by onlyakid @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

My older brother was my perp, and we have an ok relationship. I see him at family gatherings but I don't proactively seek him out. It may be a bit different because I have not confronted him and at the current time don't plan to.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Honesty and fantasy during intimacy by kcinohio @ Yesterday at 08:29 PM

Thanks for the responses. Don64, you have a great way of presenting your journey.Like your emphasos on love and compassion here. KMCinVA, yes, I think accepting one's value is one of those ongoing challenges I have. While I can get there, usually r

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.