Newest Members
ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers
12505 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Drea (31), gpdno (47), serb guy (49), Thomas8221 (60), UncleClover (43)
Who's Online
6 registered (DaiseyLady, susie, sorryson, Bluedogone, 2 invisible), 28 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12505 Members
74 Forums
64200 Topics
448005 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ask The Website Committee
Jump to new posts Where to post? by Susan @ 28 minutes 23 seconds ago

Hi- I am a therapist in private practice and have been a member of Malesurvivor (NOMSV) since it's inception many years ago. I have run a gay men's incest survivor therapy group for over 20 years. Under the classified section today I saw a reference
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Husky's Piano Lounge by Sven @ Today at 04:34 PM

Just wow.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: question for survivors by victor-victim @ Today at 04:27 PM

thank you all for your thoughts. your candour is appreciated. so many answers. much to consider. difficult to discuss. hard to accept.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: I made a mistake tonight. by susie @ Today at 04:04 PM

FB, that rings a bell. One of our last conversations while living together was all about trust when I asked him why he would distant himself from me. He said: "I am sorry that I can't be close to you. I don't trust you." I was very very hur
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hi, I'm new to this (CSA trigger warning) by victor-victim @ Today at 02:14 PM

Hi Daryl X. Welcome to MS.ORG. Wishing you all the best.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Hubby still a mystery by DaiseyLady @ Today at 02:06 PM

Hobby still mystery but his quirks not so quirky on this board. After learning about male survivors of CSA, I see too many indicators to to think "that which I could never put my finger on" is anything else in my husband. He will admit t
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A Long Week Ahead... by traveler @ Today at 10:46 AM

Husky - well done in finding the courage to communicate with her directly and honestly. that should accomplish what you wanted - getting her to leave you alone. i know it probly feels sort of scary to have her angry with you, but that may be the on
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Dreading Christmas family dinner by KMCINVA @ Today at 10:39 AM

P I feel terrible I put you through this over Christmas. I wrote those words to describe my last Christmas in the house. I am sorry it reminded you of many different bad memories. I never want to trigger anyone but I know sometimes triggers just hap
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How do I know there is a God... by newground @ Today at 09:29 AM

when I was a very small boy I was sick a LOT and after getting up taking my medicine, mom calmed me and it all got some better she would try to get me to go to sleep... but I was scared the nightmares ,monsters whatever would come back I wanted someo
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: I'm a complete mess. by Daryl X. @ Today at 09:12 AM

MissesMe, I'm so sorry for your intense pain. Thank you for speaking up about it. It's helped me personally to feel less alone and like less of a freak.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Inspirational Quotes by victor-victim @ Today at 05:26 AM

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured." - Mark Twain
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dread the holidays or shape them to be life-giving by sorryson @ Yesterday at 06:44 PM

This is so true. It is sometimes hard to put into practice. Your third thought is what help me make it through. I look to my wife and children. Thank you.

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.