Newest Members
brainstem, Serendipity, lionking, stymie, Broken1968
12545 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AbuseSurvivor90 (25), Danbuff (58), scottc (54), usccabum1985 (30)
Who's Online
1 registered (Shyshark), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12545 Members
73 Forums
64410 Topics
449858 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Looking for a survivors of CSA Group NJ by bluesky @ 46 minutes 59 seconds ago

Looking for a survivors of CSA group in south or central NJ. If any body has info can you let me know thanks. Bluesky
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Some times there is a happy ending. by bluesky @ 54 minutes 16 seconds ago

I was very inspired by this story. It gives me hope that there are good people in this world and we need more like them. Bluesky
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Boston Area Group? by Bloom @ Today at 12:11 AM

I've been seeking the same, DisplayName. Really any information about services or support available in Boston would be super helpful to me. I just moved to Boston and have been overwhelmed with where to begin to look.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: mourning our lost child by gettingstronger @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

TRIGGER WARNING. The little boy I was had Asperger's and ADD, neither of which he understood in any way, shape or form. To say he was annoying is probably understating things a bit. Also, his ADD (which was unknown back then among children) looked
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Songs for survivors by gettingstronger @ Yesterday at 09:58 PM

As long as a song doesn't encourage you to harm yourself, or you only listen to it when you're not in a state to do so, I think it could be really good. I've cried like hell to certain songs, especially Meat Loaf's "Objects in the Rear View Mir
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: "Conform or be cast out." by Suwanee @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

"Nowhere is the dreamer or the misfit so alone..." I recognized the reference immediately. As a kid, I experienced the sentiment of "subdivisions" between people. From the outside looking in, I was an odd mix of athlete and schol
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Other religions than god centered. by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 08:54 PM

god is the center of my universe. god is my center. works for me. i honestly can't think of anything more important. i can't imagine something else worth being the center. before god was the center of my world, there was a huge revenous black
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts Re: My Karma trying to understand **may Trigger** by bluesky @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

Thanks for posting. IT is sad that this is how it is. I just want to say that it feels like I'm being drained of my strength when I need it the most. I am trying to just take each moment for what it is and say to my self it not your doing you did not
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: The shepherds wronged their lamb by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

This is very beautiful lionking ... good good poem even though it's a bad bad subject Welcome to MS Sharky
Jump to new posts Re: Prejudice towards non christians by BuffaloCO @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

It's sad to me that some of the Christian faith have not treated you well and I am sorry for that. If someone pushes faith on you and it makes you uncomfortable, report them, you have that option. If someone asks me what I believe I will tell the
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Bad Night Upcoming Family Group Session by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 07:05 PM

P Wow your words and tone are so positive and strong. You have come so far and are taking control of your life. Your ability to separate the two abuses, your sexual abuse and what was done by the family, is monumental. You suffered sexual abuse by
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone else with CSA survivor parents? by txb @ Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Both my parents are csa survivors. I found out about both only after I disclosed stuff, so itís a pretty different situation to yours. My dadís family are completely screwed up. I have never met my grandparents because he kept me away from them. (I
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: What's Really Important!!!! by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 04:32 PM

Kind of sums it up a bit.
Jump to new posts Re: Stay Focused by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 04:29 PM

excellent. thanks.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: cant shake off feeling like a fraud by Bardo @ Yesterday at 04:24 PM

Here's how bad it is: I was chatting with a fellow MS member early this morning, and we were talking about this sense of guilt/fraud about our abuse. I was 11 when mine occurred, so yeah you can see how I might feel involved (although we know its not
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Thank you brothers... by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 04:09 PM

Damn ... sorry sunwolf ... That was supposed to be preceded by my telling you how much I liked your poem. It's great.
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Does This Ever Get You Annoyed? by little big man @ Yesterday at 04:07 PM

I have a freind who , when I told her my mother and grandmothers molested me, she went right away to kindness and understanding for my abusers. If I had said a man raped me they would have hate not kindness for the abusers. I was forgotten. Minimized
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a God? by little big man @ Yesterday at 03:56 PM

I enjoy meditating and keeping my mind silent
Jump to new posts Re: Where is God in the Midst of the Suffering? by little big man @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

Buddhism's eightfold path is the way out of suffering as it says in the four noble truths. If your thinking makes you suffer this path teches you how to do something about it. All suffering begines btween the ears. How we think, stories we make. wha
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Not any female...my Mom...and my attraction by PMGNT @ Yesterday at 03:46 PM

My mother was my problem, as well. I don't remember her as attractive, but I remember all the men who said she was. They'd be envious of me, because I was close to her so often, as if a woman's attractiveness was still a big plus in the case of the s
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Re: Legacy by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

you have given me some heavy thoughts. i am now wondering how much of my actions and efforts to publish my works has been a subconscious effort to rewrite my public image as "victim". no matter what i have done, no matter how much fame
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Normal by vrocotamy @ Yesterday at 03:20 PM

Not in general, but I am still occasionally made uncomfortable by the rhetoric surrounding gay men, male-male sex, etc. on these forums. It's less when people talk about their own experiences with confusion around sexual identity, than when people in
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Of Billows The Spiteful by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 02:53 PM

Very evocative ... May I make a point? He never gets all you have ... and he will never finish you off.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: OH storm wind by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 02:44 PM

You didn't need to do that ... but it is a bit more clear. Sometimes it's good to have to read something more than once. If the piece doesn't challenge you to some degree the reader simply assumes that he gets it ... but he often doesn't get it all.
Jump to new posts Re: really tough by Serious Dave @ Yesterday at 02:06 PM

SeekingGood, I am glad that you are seeking and that what you are seeking is Good. I absolutely loved "The Road Less Traveled". I re-read it here-and-there. That book straightened out my thinking on a lot of things and led to much self-
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.