Newest Members
Matthew8, GreenTurtles, MariaAnna, DesertFrog, DavidM-LT
12776 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (38), illbedat (27), Mike58 (57), Mnovit (39), Mongo (25), pwdasw (65), Raymond Sean (39), yesac76 (39)
Who's Online
4 registered (Strive 38/11, Bardo, 2 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12776 Members
75 Forums
65821 Topics
460337 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: code words by victor-victim @ 3 minutes 47 seconds ago

“Tricks and treachery are the Practice of Fools, that have not Wit enough to be honest.”      ~ Benjamin Franklin “Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.”      ~ Willi
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Beat Sex by don64 @ Today at 05:00 AM

Hi Strive 38/11, I was addicted to glory holes for decades. I finally seem to have worked through this addiction over the past 7-8 years. For me, it never had anything to do with intimacy, in that it never had anything to do with even being acquai
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Fuck this world by dark empathy @ Today at 04:34 AM

The problem with that is that when you literally just have yourself because the collective has already condemned you, "saving yourself" can only go so far. After all, just because lots of other people managed some wonderful meditation and
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I feel like I cant breathe by Strive 38/11 @ Today at 04:24 AM

Victor You make feeling warm inside. Love you
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Me and a classmate by Strive 38/11 @ Today at 04:17 AM

Awesome that you have allowed compassion to yourself and to your your friend. May I suggest live and relish the journey of your feelings. This guu you are experiencing is normal and priceless to those who had it stole from them. The most important
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: exhausted and agitated/anxious by don64 @ Today at 04:17 AM

Thanks, Bob. It's amazing how grounded I feel just reading your post. Feeling a connection in the midst all the anxiety and panic that seems like it may be around for awhile means a lot to me. Sending hugs back to you, too. Don
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Could use someone's input for these questions by dark empathy @ Today at 04:15 AM

@Trying to live, A T is there to serve you! not the other way around, although some therapists don't see it that way. When it works, it's no different in theory from going to see aDoctor if something physically hurt, although unlike with a Doctor
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: more silly signs by victor-victim @ Today at 04:08 AM

please don't feed the lions
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts One Central Book Resource Post by Strive 38/11 @ Today at 04:06 AM

Hi everyone I'm looking to start another stage of my healing journey. PM me if you with your thoughts on one post with an up to date list of valuable resources.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Deer humor by victor-victim @ Today at 03:36 AM

too funny. can you say "deer in the headlights" ??
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Forgiveness by victor-victim @ Today at 02:17 AM

Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could be any different. ~ Oprah Winfrey
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Inspirational Quotes by victor-victim @ Today at 01:51 AM

"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: A human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him... a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Why Would Anyone Say A Victim is a Liar by victor-victim @ Today at 01:42 AM

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.” ~ Ayn Rand “Most men, including those at ease with problems of the greatest complexity, can seldom accept even the simplest and most obvious truth if it
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts paranoia by Tryingtolive @ Today at 12:01 AM

does it end ?
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: It gets better (Apple employees) by Strive 38/11 @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

... --- ... Hope ... --- ...
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Bi married males of a peculiar sort by smc1972 @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Iaccus, I have been in a same sex relation before for 14 years which recently cam to an end. For me I did things with females and he never knew and I felt guilt. To me my whole sex life is just messed up. I feel for you and wish I had a simple answe
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts smiling faces..... by Tryingtolive @ Yesterday at 11:00 PM

Why do i always feel people are trying to play me... even if there friendly... family as well... always feel like people know details of me that i hate... I cant get this out of my head....When will it end... I hate being so self conscious
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: was it abuse? by smc1972 @ Yesterday at 10:59 PM

I understand the whole question one I ask myself at times even today at 43yo. Mine was with my parents and I still at times find myself trying to say it wasent. I let it happen even as a teen and initiated it at times. So I think how can I blame them
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Sense of smell by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Strive 38/11I live with no smell then it's like full tilt smack in you in the face knocking my consciousness completely out of gear. that is so strange. i have the exact same issue with my nose. when it comes to trigger stin
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Candle by Strive 38/11 @ Yesterday at 09:30 PM

Blessed be that brother
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Car park by Strive 38/11 @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Hi Kevin and Mike, Most thankful I am for your kind thoughtful responses. I arrived here at MS within this first week and it's been like the everserance you get when you pop the top of a coke bottle. The rush of compressed gasses. I'm wholly immer
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew 9:23-24 by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Marinan"Lord, I believe, please help me in my unbelief". That's what I have to think to myself so often when I'm constantly brain washed and conditioned to think of myself as nothing all the time." in the fight
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: confronting one of my perps by winter-rain @ Yesterday at 06:39 PM

so my situation gets better and then worse, of course two steps forward and one back,i toldmy mom that my lanlordswere drug addicts, iwas doing well today and had agood week, now i have them to worry about, my social worker at the hospital didnt tel
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: free association & freedom of expression by Sterling @ Yesterday at 05:15 PM

thought I was perfect. or you re perfect karill yea. you want everyone to think you are the best guy on earth! fuckin crap! you should see a doktah! karil . he likes everything. he fucks everything. I hate him.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Blame.... by Tryingtolive @ Yesterday at 05:05 PM

When do you stop blaming others for your problems ? Blame my abuse on all my issues ? It's my scape goat ..... Did my abuse fuck me up this much in my mind ? I feel tired of blaming myself and pushing it towards other people is this ok .... But it al
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.