Newest Members
matthewdavid, M.L., SammyJG, Rod2112, Mark71
12886 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Camber (28), Jonathan64 (35), Peterwest (69)
Who's Online
7 registered (Dolphinboy, Carries The Fire, 4 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12886 Members
75 Forums
66695 Topics
466023 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: And it all comes crashing down . . . . . . . by KMCINVA @ Today at 01:22 PM

Carries the Fire Seem to be a lot of anxiety going around these days. You have been very supportive of me. I know it is hard to support someone when you cannot support oneself. This is where I am today and I am sorry I have not been there for oth
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Family and Freinds show understanding by Judith @ Today at 12:47 PM

I am sorry if it appears like i have ignored you but that is not the case and not the intent etc. Judith
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Mental health stuff by Carries The Fire @ Today at 12:19 PM

txb, Sorry to revive this thread. I am in a similar situation too. I did get committed (being in there made it worse), and ended up with a community mental health team/nurse, that came twice a week, and then stopped. . . why? Because I was on medica
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Tonight I feel lonely by iaccus @ Today at 11:25 AM

Hang in there trishy, your not alone
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Struggling and More Disturbing News by KMCINVA @ Today at 11:13 AM

thank you I just received a call from the facilitator of the support group. He was calling to let me know of a change in location of tomorrow's meeting. We chatted and he reminded me of where I had been, what I had achieved and we talked about the
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Confused for so long *****triggers***** by Jay1946 @ Today at 09:53 AM

Totally agree with Island. You are not alone. One feels powerless at the moment of the abuse. It's a traumatic memory the mind keeps going back to. The mind wants to relive it but, this time, in a scenario where one is not powerless. It's obsessive
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: blind justice? by Carries The Fire @ Today at 08:53 AM

victor-victim, I am saddened to say this does not suprise me at all, especially as this kind of thing happens here all the time, the Justice "cough cough" System here seems to attain to who you are, what contacts you have, and who you know
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: visions/flashbacks poss. triggers be warned by Carries The Fire @ Today at 06:08 AM

Just catching up on the thread. What I find hard is that I usually start sweating out of fear, before I have even fallen asleep!!! Eventually exhaustion kicks in. Right now in the evenings its well below zero, and I have to sleep with my window open,
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I Learned I Have Been Able to Hide My Pain by Carries The Fire @ Today at 05:07 AM

So true KMCINVA, I appear also to wear my mask to well. It really does get exhausting, and then we reach burn out, a low, which then we have to deal with, as well as wearing the mask. matthewdavid I have also wondered this, and came to the same conc
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Healing Circle - Cancelled Wed. December 2, 2015 by Anomalous @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Hi Guys, The Healing Circle is cancelled for Wednesday, December 2, 2015. Anomalous
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: feeling im at the end of my rope by gettingstronger @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Hi BB, I'm here too. You're surrounded. But in a good way! Going through places like this always sucks. Please feel free to vent, to look to whoever you want for encouragement, or any one of the guys here for advice or even a shoulder to cry on
Jump to new posts Re: Jeanette LeBlanc by LinEar @ Yesterday at 07:56 PM

Blessed be!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Mom Po ssable trigger by une.vie.d.espoir @ Yesterday at 07:26 PM

yes we are here for you, I feel bad what hapend to you. Was not supose too. Take care, Jean-Pierre
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Being gay by Carries The Fire @ Yesterday at 06:40 PM

(((Txb))), Yet again you have shown courage and strength. "The more I think about it, the more I think it's quite possible that being abused could screw with your sexuality and actually cause you to be gay if you weren't. Maybe this wasn't ex
Jump to new posts Re: Intro by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 06:23 PM

Welcome oic, Thanks for the link, SO true. You've joined a group of guys who know very well there's no way around it. You've got to go through it. I hope you'll find, as I have, you're not alone in this tough journey. Best wishes as you continue
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Mental Health issues and abuse by Carries The Fire @ Yesterday at 06:09 PM

Ohio, You are not the only one recovering from a nervous breakdown, so plenty of help here if needed, I am recovering from one 3 years ago (still on the meds). As your flashbacks of your Grandfather and Father being pictured in the abuse, this soun
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: expressionism by Sterling @ Yesterday at 04:41 PM

I have a real low self-esteem. I do. and it isn't my fault. I hate him. yell. at his family. you have to bring me there. f'n . jerk.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: One problem with not masturbating by Dolphinboy @ Yesterday at 04:38 PM

Hi L2R Your original post about masturbation has gone in many directions. From the response, it is clear that masturbation strikes a cord with many survivors, although obviously masturbation is not a survivor only issue. Do I have a problem with mast
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
thank you for this post
Sexual Identity Issues
Thank you for this post.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Resources for my wife? by 1in6 @ Yesterday at 03:17 PM

Thank you CTF.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: At a fork by 1in6 @ Yesterday at 03:16 PM

I totally understand him feeling alone. I used to think that I was the only one who had my specific problems while I was going through them. And after they were over I thought I was the only one who did stupid things because of them. Afterward I us
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Exercise Motivation Team by 1in6 @ Yesterday at 03:09 PM

Hi gettingstronger, Thank you for your encouragement. Today is the one day I promised my wife that I would take to give my body a break. I totally regret making that promise! I hate not working out. And today I'm feeling like I could use a really go

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.