Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
4 registered (Obi, highflight, Won'tGiveUp, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63639 Topics
444467 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts While I Yet Live-Forgiveness by KMCINVA @ 7 minutes 7 seconds ago

Just saw a play that was in preview---Off Broadway but not too far Off Broadway. I gather a preview, which I had never been to, precedes the opening night to get the kinks out of the show. My friend was back in NYC for work and she some how acquire
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hi by lostc @ 25 minutes 20 seconds ago

Sorry to hear about what happened, I was also taken advantage of by older females I think, the ages were more or less the same the first time too, I've found it hard too. Glad though that you want to deal with it and get help for it though, good luck
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Everything so hard, family abuse does it end? by KMCINVA @ Today at 08:04 AM

Glad to hear you are not "throwing in the towel". Sharing your story helps us in ways you do not realize. Each story I read here has helped me to realize I am not alone. Our abuse maybe different, but it was sexual abuse, and sexual abuse
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: not again... by lostc @ Today at 07:50 AM

Also sorry to hear this sounds extremely hard to cope with. Like bluesky said I would really consider speaking with your local police about this, like getting a restraining order, they are there to help. Even if it feel there's like nothing you can d
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Books about River Phoenix by lostc @ Today at 07:00 AM

All these links suggest it happened or would have been likely. Twisted then that he would end up playing a young homeless prostitute in a movie where theres a bunch of disturbing sexual scenes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3ARiver_Phoenix#Sex
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: coach charged with recording abuse by JayBro @ Today at 05:25 AM

Thank you for posting this. It is, however, very unfortunate news.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: The prison inside the mind by justplainme @ Today at 03:35 AM

I appreciate the fact that this motivated a response from you guy's, i just feel that i spend so much energy blocking out something from my mind that the natural indictment would be that i'm not trying to block out anything, but that i'm living the s
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: My Story by Still @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Reply to elements: 1) They are all bad. No gradations of abuse. I hope you see that at some point. 2) Ummm...yer not gonna waste anyone's time here. 3) NFW! That's all....NFW! 4) Ummm no. 5) Its amazing that so many people come up with that. I
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Struggling by journey4two @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

Nothing to add really - the others who responded are offering good advice. Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. What he is going through is not your fault. And, sadly, you/we can not fix it. If we can do anything it is to take care
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: finger penetration = rape or horseplay? by Still @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

How is this even allowed to be a question in the media?
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I may have cured my social anxiety! by Still @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

PMed U. I hope you can bottle it or draw some diagrams.
Poetry
Jump to new posts will one know? by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

I'm told when one gets old one wonders if his tale will be told of how not for silver nor for gold he was sold It's said before one's dead the flash of life before one's eyes can be read but if it's so before you go will it explain all the pain Wil
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Will it ever get better by lucylives @ Yesterday at 07:40 PM

One more thing that helps me and is my mantra is "no matter what happens, I will be okay' If I replace that thought with the "what if" thoughts, I stay in a much better place emotionally.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How do you deal with being triggered by lapchinj @ Yesterday at 06:53 PM

I've done pretty good with meds. Yeah my mind is a little zoned out but I have very few flashbacks. The only flashback that I'm not able to free myself from is when a gun was placed to my head and the trigger pulled. I still wake up in the middle of
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: desperate, so i am journalling by lapchinj @ Yesterday at 05:34 PM

hey Goran It's very brave of you to post your journal. All I can say is what I did with my past. I was a big druggy and I was a prostitute till I was 18 when I went into the USAF. I even turned some tricks when I was on leave. When I got out at 22
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Not sure what to do next by Jude @ Yesterday at 05:20 PM

jcm, I'm no expert on m/m relationships, or m/f relationships for that matter! But I just want to put out there that when a significant other makes outrageous false accusations of infidelity, checks up on you repeatedly, and makes threats (as in &qu
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Taking back your story? by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 03:09 PM

We all have our own story. We understand it better than anyone else, we lived it. How the abuse shaped us maybe different but it changed us in many different ways. People can put their own spin on the abuse, they can deny it or pretend it is made
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Celebrity Discloses Mother's ChildhoodSexual Abuse by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 02:34 PM

This just caught my eye as I was flipping through the web news Jane Fonda discloses mother's sexual abuse as a child. Once she learned of the abuse she was better able to understand her mother who committed suicide at the age of 42. https://celebri
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts NJ Supporters? by Esposa @ Yesterday at 10:18 AM

Anyone interested in getting together?

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.