Newest Members
Lalinda, RichNewman, woodyamorc, Mark B, Jam1e
12598 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bowen (50), CNYTX11 (43), markchristopher (28), RPG (61)
Who's Online
4 registered (Obi, Shyshark, stymie, 1 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12598 Members
74 Forums
64685 Topics
452079 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts paranoia by cosmos @ 25 minutes 48 seconds ago

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christians and Anti-communists are warned too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: surroundings by cosmos @ 35 minutes 30 seconds ago

Obiís itís all fear, just that I shut off anything to my mind that could not be seen as necessary for survival, it was my reality, I felt no fear, I became all Ėconsumed with it, I was fear, and I learned how to use it, show people the fear in me, t
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Need help and input !!! by Nothing Man @ Today at 09:52 AM

Mike, mon ami. Ou Michel ...
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: does anyone suffer from paranoia? by Nothing Man @ Today at 09:35 AM

I am hypervigilant when it comes to my two daughters. I could not bear the thought of either of them being assaulted like I was. It is hard not to be overprotective of them.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Accountability Partner by Esposa @ Today at 07:38 AM

Yes - that's what he's looking for, non-religious and geared more toward PTSD and disassociation issues.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Opinions Please by motmcd @ Today at 07:08 AM

I started writing a reply to my diocese, but not sure if it's the proper tone; although I no longer feel quite as motivated along the lines of professional protocol. So I thought I'd float the incomplete letter here for feedback from this community
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Funerals Put Life in Perspective by KMCINVA @ Today at 07:04 AM

Paul I agree it would be the best but it is difficult under the circumstances. They believe what they believe without hearing from the experts and that is their choice. I am glad your brother and mother found the discussions informative and helpful.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Leonard Simon Nimoy : kitau-tanaf by victor-victim @ Today at 04:56 AM

"In 1970, I renewed an old love. I turned with a new intensity toward the art of photography. I had been interested in photography as a hobby for many years, had always owned a camera, and sometimes when a darkroom was available, processed my ow
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Quinto vs. Nimoy (Spock vs. Spock) "The Challenge" by victor-victim @ Today at 04:17 AM

Leonard Simon Nimoy March 26, 1931 - February 27, 2015 Actor/Singer/Poet/Director/Commander MENE SAKKHET UR-SEVEH! - LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Spock as role model?? got your own? by victor-victim @ Today at 03:57 AM

I AM SPOCK!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts kahr-y-tan: the way of the Vulcan by victor-victim @ Today at 03:39 AM

Spoiler Content
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ? About abuse by Tryingtolive @ Today at 01:09 AM

Thank you this is a learning process for me
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Leonard Nimoy - a moment of silence by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

more spock talk. Spock Rocks! http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=434010#Post434010 http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=444065#Post444065 http://www.malesurvivor.or
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: The bitter pendulum by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 06:24 PM

I know all too well what you are all talking about. I swing on the pendulum too ... but I also ride the Roller Coaster of Bipolar Disorder. It's a hard way to live ... but then again ... what does it matter ... it is what it is ... all we can do is s
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: your advice wanted by iaccus @ Yesterday at 05:31 PM

Thank you for your words genedebs. I appreciate your input.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Rabbit Hole Once More by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 04:29 PM

Hello Simba. A road to recovery sometimes has potholes in it. We can be distracted from our path but as long as we return to the beam we can continue to heal. Keep working at this. Life will get better. Mike
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How do I do this? (not facing life) by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 04:20 PM

Hi FH. I am so very sorry to see you in such distress. It is not fair and you do not deserve it. I hope you will seek out help for yourself. You are absolutely worth it. When do we grow up? I think for me it was when I finally realized that in
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:00 PM

last night I was watching t.v. show. and I watch me . blagoj is here with me. and then I eat. if I eat his cum. I . "goran why do you have to do this? why do you say sick shit like this? what? says zoran. then you want to sa say have s

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.