Newest Members
rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x
12367 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
rpalm06 (46)
Who's Online
5 registered (Cthulhu, 4 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12367 Members
74 Forums
63559 Topics
444075 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Finding Help by GT13568 @ Today at 10:50 PM

Yay Jude.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Facebook by Jude @ Today at 10:36 PM

I have to admit that my fantasy is finding that he is dead, so I can bury him (figuratively) and no longer think about what I would do in a face to face meeting. And if I found out that he'd died a painful death, well........I wouldn't be too upset.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Priest Abuse / Recovered Memory Question by Sailor John @ Today at 10:05 PM

Hi OxfordArms, I too was abused in 1968. I hid it for over 40 yrs. with the exception of about 2 or 3 months and then hid it again. My doctor said that your brain has the ability to compartmentise the good and the bad,then puts the event in the ri
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I do not want to do this by Sailor John @ Today at 09:14 PM

Hi newground, I was the same way in the Navy, it seems that every doctor I had was a male doctor and dentist. Fortunately, when had seizures (blackouts), I was seen by a female doctor. That was when I realized why I didn't mind as much as a male d
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Re: Hello Everyone!! by lapchinj @ Today at 08:37 PM

Originally Posted By: txbI just had no choice. Why did I keep going back is more of a question Id like myself to answer.If you didn't have much choice getting into it I would imagine you didn't have much choice in getting out of it. Anyone who has
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: God of your mind Or the True and living God ? by nltsaved @ Today at 08:37 PM

you are most certainly welcome my brother
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings & some thoughts by Sailor John @ Today at 07:28 PM

Hi BobdaFarmer, Believe it or not, you have just done the hardest thing you will ever do. Telling somebody the first time is the worst. John
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Scottish Independence referendum by txb @ Today at 06:39 PM

Traveler, its really interesting to know that you lived here! This is my first time not being so incognito on here. I never posted where I lived before, (paranoia that someone might somehow know me) but I was kind of excited about being part of some
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I don't know what I'm doing with my life by JW1230 @ Today at 06:14 PM

Hi SilentNoLonger, It may not seem like it, but you are on the path to healing...I related to the steps being too small to see sometimes, but when I am honest with myself, I am getting better a little at a time. I would love for there to be a begin
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Hypnotherapy? by pufferfish @ Today at 06:00 PM

Hypnotism can be very powerful. I have a therapist who used hypnotherapy to great advantage in healing of dissociation caused by child abuse when I was very young. It worked with alters resulting from early child sexual abuse. It was easy to learn
Male Survivors
NoSimpleMachine I understand where you are coming from. I sat in front of the abuser's house on two separate occasions. One time it was at least two hours and the second after my Mom passed and I was to go to the church where the abuse took place,
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Will it ever get better by journey4two @ Today at 12:56 PM

I try to be mindful of my "self care' (something my T and everything I read really stresses). Falling under that category for me is also reading books/articles on my issues. (Head knowledge has always been my "refuge"...often to a fa
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Public to the rescue! ****TRIGGERS***** by Obi @ Today at 12:06 PM

i should really stop reading the news. the more i read the more depressed and upset i get... the arizona cardinals deactivated one of their players for domestic abuse... *shakes head*.... and people are still wondering why this is happening. why i
Jump to new posts Re: Bible Study (notes) by nltsaved @ Today at 02:41 AM

Bible study 9/18/2014 Long Suffering Long suffering is something that is hard to wrap our heads around more so than the other ingredients of the fruit of the spirit. Excepting pain without complaining is hard to do but if you begin to focus on over
Jump to new posts Your fallen nature is not a toy by nltsaved @ Today at 02:00 AM

Playing with your fallen nature ,sin as if it a toy that you get to pick up and put down when ever you feel like it is very dangerous and is blatantly denying the power in Which Christ died for you to have . This can become very costly to you. God wa

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.