Newest Members
mossTI, E35, 1975, Lucy, StacyR
12337 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
deaddreamer (41), hkkim (55), tony watashi (44)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12337 Members
74 Forums
63427 Topics
443411 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A new chapter in my sex life. by justplainme @ 18 minutes 2 seconds ago

I appreciate the sentiments NosimpleMachine.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Family members who were abused&comfort by Kitty6 @ Today at 03:49 AM

Hi, I was just curious as to survivors or family and friends who had had similar info told to them. I wasn't sure that there would be any specific data showing this as a "fact". I sometimes forget that I actually need to talk about things
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I had a set back this week by 1lifenow @ Today at 03:42 AM

Its a tough thing when you feel your body and emotions betray you without you being able to stop it. I wonder if it was the touch that was unexpected or the lack of control. I dont think it was the pain you felt but the remembrance of a distant cal
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: JUST made contact with first abuser...*TRIGGERS!* by VASurvivor @ Today at 12:56 AM

Thank you for saying that Castle - I second it. I would only confront with support. I am grateful for a wonderful therapist, whom I have been seeing for 2 years (an many more therapists before that). And yes, there will a whole lot to talk about
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: what is masculinity? by justplainme @ Yesterday at 08:53 PM

We also have to many concepts and beliefs in society of what not being a man is, instead of what being one is. The real question is . . . What kind of a man are you?
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My relationship towards my self by justplainme @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

Thank you all for your marvelous insights
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My regret is growing everyday by justplainme @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

My brother acted out on me as well, and all i can say from my experience is do not pressure anything, it is only he that can give you permission to be a part of his life again, trust is not something easy to regain. The pain you must be carrying. .
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Why Are Families Selfish and Harm Children by md4e @ Yesterday at 07:08 PM

I want to scream AMEN!! I am a spouse of a survivor of incest...cruelty to children ( cruel is with intent, mean is as we all can be at one time) I am a step parent to children that were made to chose. ..which only produces loss..death, alcoholism, p
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Teen boys want TRUST relationship, not just sex by learning2remember @ Yesterday at 04:24 PM

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/26105158/teenage-boys-want-intimacy-not-just-sex
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: aniversery by sorryson @ Yesterday at 03:15 PM

I am sorry this day brings back so many bad memories. The anniverary of abuse is terrible. I hope you have people with you to help you through it. We will be thinking of you. P.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Another update Concerned_husky by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 12:08 PM

Sounds good, bluesky & Sven. Thanks
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Decision by focusedbody @ Yesterday at 08:32 AM

Vedder: Sounds like you are caught between a rock and a hard place. What is always important in these situations is taking care of yourself. A dilemma that for me has been ongoing. Even though being with certain people can be difficult, I would
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: being touched by newground @ Yesterday at 08:17 AM

sometimes when that happens and the touch is uncomfortable, I just take my wifes hand off and then just hold her hand. she likes that and it gets stares and even comments sometimes because its so "cute" but in the mean time I can not crawl
Poetry
Jump to new posts A poem from ages ago by NoSimpleMachine @ Yesterday at 07:13 AM

From May 2012...just over 2 years, but a lifetime ago in terms of my understanding. I was 2 years from figuring out I was abused, I was less than a year in Washington after leaving home, 6 months after a suicide attempt...in hindsight, this was early
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: UK Labour Party seps towards Mandatory Reporting by tbkkfile @ Yesterday at 05:09 AM

At long last one of the major political parties gets it. It's such a shame that it's taken the abuse of thousands of children for them to understand!!! Call me cynical but we have a general election next year...

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.