Newest Members
Green_Lantern, Safe11ride, WillWins, neophiliac, Jerone
12118 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
archie chisholm (61), Carlos418 (37), courtney (52), kurotake (55), lostsoul (63), Lukesgirl (28), michael banks (2014), Steffon (42)
Who's Online
3 registered (Jas52, Rich1967, 1 invisible), 70 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12118 Members
73 Forums
62512 Topics
438095 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: The Bar Keeps Moving by HD001 @ 32 minutes 29 seconds ago

Airmid I feel like I could've written this post. So much of what you wrote rings true with me. I've become a little cynical anymore when it comes to H. Whenever he does something nice or puts in an effort I always think to myself. "O great w
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Long Time no see! by KMCINVA @ Today at 10:43 AM

Devon0 Great to hear life is good and worth living. MS has been a godsend for me along with a therapist, doctors, support groups, and wonderful friends and supporters. But MS is here 24/7, we can vent, share and support anytime of day. I have been h
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts having my aura photographed by HD001 @ Today at 10:37 AM

So this week I went with a friend to have my aura photographed. I had never had it done before and thought it would just be some silly fun thing to do with a friend. Well it turned out to be very interesting indeed. My aura was bright yellow with
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: X-Men director Bryan Singer sued for raping a teen by Chase Eric @ Today at 08:24 AM

Quote:Nothing surprises me anymore--sadly it is the minority that cause CSA and those that deny and further inflict damage are also a minority. The greatest significance in this story is the turning of the heads. For every abuser, there are at least
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: My Story. by don64 @ Today at 05:07 AM

Hi Teba, My take is that if you felt abused, you were abused. You are the only one who can ever decide for yourself what is right for you and how you feel. Whether your experiences fall into categories of illegality or not is insignificant compare
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Bumps Along the Way by justplainme @ Today at 12:49 AM

Keep smiling !
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: My Dark Passenger by zip14 @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

We are the same age Victor. Things seem to be moving rapidly at this moment. It is tough to keep balance. I am in contact with Police twice each day. The Detective in charge said he wants to know every detail of his past charges, court cases, appe
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: angry at the world by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 10:24 PM

Cam I can only say I admire you. I had severe dissociative issues and everyone ran the other way as I would loss time and place. You took your husband to the hospital to help with the dissociative issues, I was left stranded at the hospital when I
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts My Story: Attacked by my Lesbian friend - warning by Serpenta @ Yesterday at 05:54 PM

Hello everyone. I've been lurking for a single night, so I don't know everything about the forum yet. I've been feeling pretty awful, so I've been looking for information on male survivors of rape. For those with particular sensitivities, though, thi
Moving Forward: Research Studies
Jump to new posts Male Survivors of Adult Sexual Victimization Study by Chris Anderson @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

Volunteers needed to talk about their sexual victimization experience. Would you like to donate about 2 hours of your time for an interview about your life and your sexual victimization experience? The research focuses on how men make sense of their
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Of all they took, I miss my smile ****TRIGGERS**** by DavoSwim @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

IW2T I read about your wish for courage when you were a kid. You cannot hold yourself responsible for anything Thomas did. There is no proof that saying anything would have helped anyone. You could have ended up dead. You are not responsible for
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ED by justplainme @ Yesterday at 01:15 PM

[quote=Jay1946]Justplainme: Interesting angle. Makes sense to me. I'm going to explore it more on my own life history. [/quote I'll look for the material i have on this and share it here.

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.