Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
2 registered (tbkkfile, 1 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63413 Topics
443353 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: The Butterfly Effect by pufferfish @ Today at 12:54 AM

Yes...Now I remember I saw this a couple of years ago. I believe it relates heavily to what I've been through, but I'm still trying to figure it all out. Even that figures into the movie. Puffer
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: It sounds incredible. Nobody believes me. by pufferfish @ Today at 12:39 AM

Thank you cosmos and victor-victim This is helping me to develop a picture of the journey I went on when I was 13. I had the memories which made up pufferfish story part 5 thrust upon me in a dizzying storm. They explained an aweful lot. But as t
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: what is masculinity? by VASurvivor @ Today at 12:06 AM

Originally Posted By: traveler i think that this is an important topic that needs to be addressed on its own - and not lost in the thread that has some other major points being discussed. I have to agree. Thanks for posting this her traveler. And
Military Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: MST Trigers by VASurvivor @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Oh. I am so sorry man. Does she know?
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Attachment Theory by NoSimpleMachine @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

Thanks to newground for pointing me toward attachment theory. It is totally right what I've been mulling over lately. I'm posting a lot of this in the past tense because I feel like I'm in the middle of a seismic shift in my relationship with myself
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: i need your help guys... by gettingstronger @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

Hey Pattom, Like others have said, you're among friends here and this is a safe place. Calling what happened to you by its proper name is scary as hell, but I think you'll find it's a necessary part of healing from it. And you WILL heal from it!
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Brother Hospitalized by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 06:34 PM

P Thank you and I am glad to see you are not using sorryson. A good sign. I hold little hope that I can persuade the children to get help. They are so ingrained with misinformation and I highly doubt they can face the truth. I had to make a long
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: funny books by traveler @ Yesterday at 05:11 PM

Robert Rankin has some outrageously funny stuff, too. they are hard to describe: "His books are a mix of science fiction, fantasy, the occult, urban legends, running gags, metafiction, steampunk and outrageous characters." they also are h
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Where to begin... by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 12:47 PM

a great beginning... welcome to ms.org and thank you for telling us about your empowering experiences. I hope you find peace and love and reconciliation in your marriage. I am still looking... but at least we are still together after 30 years
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Family members who were abused&comfort by journey4two @ Yesterday at 11:00 AM

Hello Kitty :-) I am new here also and don't have any factual information to answer your question. Wish I did. Thought I'd reply nonetheless in case you were feeling "unseen". FWIW, as I journey on with my survivor, my questions change.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Just how many mistakes do they need to make by JustScott @ Yesterday at 07:57 AM

The skeptic in me say the police overlooking it had less to do with incompetence and ignorance and more to do with culpability and complicitness. Deep investigations should be made into each person who "overlooked" this for any reason.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Another update Concerned_husky by traveler @ Yesterday at 03:11 AM

i was also wondering about him and his welfare. i thought maybe someone might be in touch with him through PMs or email? if so it would be good to know if he is all right - even if you can't share the details. Lee

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.