Newest Members
Paz, COLLINS AKINSE, Searching13, sowhathappensnow, lostar
12965 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BFREE (40), mrjoe (39), SailingAway (35)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 18 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12965 Members
75 Forums
67197 Topics
469191 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Parasitoid (maybe triggering - imagery) by concerned_husky @ 30 minutes 46 seconds ago

Thanks 30something...I appreciate it.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Role Reversal by Nothing Man @ Today at 09:10 AM

Hi Husky. Addiction is addiction is addiction and so many of us have suffered from the various forms this illness takes. I am a recovering addict myself and so your post moved me because I understand the feeling of vulnerability and being so alone
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Fun with puns by Nothing Man @ Today at 08:54 AM

A man was dining alone in a fancy restaurant and there was a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He had been checking her out since he sat down, but lacked the nerve to talk with her. Suddenly she sneezed, and her glass eye came flying o
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Another meltdown in church by abused9 @ Today at 08:54 AM

Thanks for the words Kevin As I sit in church lately, I'm finding myself disconnected, and having flashbacks, and a bit numb. Perhaps I need a break from going. I'm not sure of the benefit of going if my mind seems to not be there.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Trigger Warning - Father by Shyshark @ Today at 08:38 AM

((( iaccus )))
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: New Roommate is Triggering (trigger warning) by Austin54 @ Today at 04:49 AM

Great BFree... It is wonderful ad encouraging to see people advance and grow! Thanks for your patience and flexibility, they are good qualities that will take you far and lead to much healing.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Ralph Waldo Emerson by victor-victim @ Today at 12:38 AM

(tommyb)
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Depression in public. Looking for advice here. by 30something @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

abused9, I'm sorry you are/were hurting. I agree with concerned_husky that you are fine to feel the way you feel. Since you asked, one thing that has worked for me (in terms of working through strong emotions when they strike) is avoiding alcohol a
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Echoes of Innocence- Survivor - Stephen Hill by 30something @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

Thank you for the rec, oriolesguy.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Superbowl & sex trafficking by LinEar @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

Good. At the arrests.
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts Re: Assaulted as an adult by another man---Triggers by Sterling @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

Im really sorry this happened to you johelp. very saddened by this. take good care of yourself! These guys are amazing here; hope you can trust guys here to be there for you when you need support. James
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Thorn Technology Task Force by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 09:25 PM

“WE KNOW THAT TECHNOLOGY FACILITATES THE EXPLOITATION OF CHILDREN, BUT WE ALSO KNOW THAT WITHIN TECHNOLOGY RESIDES A SOLUTION.” THORN TECHNOLOGY TASK FORCE https://www.wearethorn.org/ "The Thorn Technology Task Force is comprised of more than
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Going to se the movie Spotlight by abused9 @ Yesterday at 02:45 PM

Dave, I completely understand.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Something new to hold onto by iaccus @ Yesterday at 01:48 PM

I love it!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Am I simply not enough? by LinEar @ Yesterday at 01:21 PM

Yes. I fall into the "comparison trap" all the time. Actively working to stop those thoughts when I realize that they're coming up.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Letter to my T TRIGGER WARNING by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 01:18 PM

Iaccus I hope today brings some resolution as you walk through this part of your life with your T. You have conflicted emotions of your mother as your mother and your abuser. Thoughts are with you Kevin

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.