Newest Members
GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy
12465 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyrus (44), Dupe1978 (36), James_Is_Talking (36), K-man (58), LordShiningStarr (36), ricky (51), Shawn Hope (29), teresa (42), Warner82 (32)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 17 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12465 Members
74 Forums
63998 Topics
446696 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: ..iridescence from Hell by victor-victim @ 48 minutes 57 seconds ago

you hit my nail on the head. god bless you, anonymous. you said what needed to be said. thank you from all of us.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Update and looking for advice by matt123 @ Today at 05:07 AM

Thank you all. Your advice and sharing your stories for me has been an enormous help. Garf and Bardo: Between both of your posts I think it impossible to write something more accurate about my life and experiences. I definitely think I can take a l
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: its not easy by victor-victim @ Today at 03:00 AM

beautiful honest sentiment. i love it. full of courage. thanks for sharing.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Inaccessibility of Help by Anony_mous @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

Thanks for your response. I feel like my battle with the professional arena is much more deep-rooted than can be placed in a post, and being one myself found it necessary to be in a place where someone would be able to guide me with things further th
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: only jesus can save me by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

always have. always will. always do. dear Garf. brother. thank you.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: S.O.S ... --- ... by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 04:25 PM

talked to my pastor for over an hour. prayed for resolution and reconciliation. then i prayed for patience and peace. prayed for strength and stamina. prayed for forty five minutes and slept for eight hours. had a good breakfast. feel great. never w
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Healing Circle - Cancelled Sunday, Nov. 23, 2014 by Anomalous @ Yesterday at 04:18 PM

Hi Guys, The Healing Circle is cancelled this evening, Sunday, November 23, 2014. Anomalous
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Re: Triggers and How to Handle Them by toddop @ Yesterday at 01:44 PM

Jeff, I am so sorry to read your post and for how your own abuse has impacted you in such emotionally hurtful ways in terms of your relationships with your children and grandchildren. I can identify with some elements of your story. After my experi
Humor
Jump to new posts You know you're getting older when ... by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 12:02 PM

When an all nighter means not getting up to pee... when all the names in my black book have M.D. after them... When "getting lucky" means finding my car in the parking lot, and when the candles cost more than the cake.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Shaming Dream by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 11:51 AM

Jed I believe dreams are our way of trying to make sense of what happened and takes on many gyrations. It takes time to work through the buried emotions. I too visualized the abuse and it took on different forms until we accept the reality of what
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: At that point with Mom by sorryson @ Yesterday at 10:17 AM

FB I understand. I have always had a sense, a need to keep Mama happy and do what she said. I shared almost everything with from my dating to comparing my dates motehrs to Mama. When I married my wife helped me to stop this unhealthy talk with Mama.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Perp turned in before Statute of Limitations!! by Suwanee @ Yesterday at 10:02 AM

Someone who knows about my experience brought this to my attention. It happened not too far up the road from me in Tennessee. In this case, the accused is behind bars awaiting trial. Several victims have come forward within the statute of limitations

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.