Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
2 registered (Bluedogone, 1 invisible), 16 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447596 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: MEGA pedo ring at highest levels of UK govt by cant_remember @ Today at 06:22 AM

When I was more active here, I took it as my job to post stories like this in this forum, but I've been keeping my distance from MS for a while, I guess since LifesADream's passed on. But just wanted to say, SoccerStar, thanks for keeping the light
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: AFB on FaceBook by Bluedogone @ Today at 06:14 AM

I think it makes a LOT of sense. When I first heard that one of my abusers was dead, I for a long while wanted to maybe dig him up and kill him again. It was a good mental exercise (for me). But I believe this type thinking is all about trying to re
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Online study of early sexual experiences answered by Bluedogone @ Today at 05:54 AM

I'm sure there are psychological reasons for the age parameters of the survey and the Ph.d's choice of a cutoff at age 59 for her study. But since I'm well past the age limit I couldn't be a part of the survey. I sure hope by this age bracket limit
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: New Here by victor-victim @ Today at 01:30 AM

thank you for your honesty. welcome to our community. hope to hear more from you.
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Re: Take Back My Image by BuffaloCO @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

We can find a way to say NO, that is how they defined me. It is not who I am, not how I see my self, not a label I will accept anymore on me. I know I am not, was not and never will be defined by them. The only way I know to fight back is to speak
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Cedar Park, Texas by Still @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

In this nation, a court has not only the final word, but the only official word. No one is guilty of ANYTHING until a court says its so. News media cannot call the accused "a rapist," unless a court says he is. By definition within this c
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: bunny wabbit. by woodenshoes @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

Watch out i seen Elmer Fudd around the corner with his gun. Lol Ws
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Here's hoping... by woodenshoes @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

Welcome the Great what. All the best in your journey. Take care of the boy within. Woodenshoes
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: US tortured people -- triggers by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 07:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Still Don't wanna be tortured? Don't be a terrorist. Just remember who we are up against. Sydney - Right now! 50 minutes from me I'm getting bloody tired of these animals. They rape children wholesale too! Th
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Victim vs. Survivor by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 05:09 PM

real. good. i might add that i went through a phase between becoming a victim and accepting that label. these are the stages i played. these are the roles i remember. child. monster. victim. survivor. thriver. victor. alchemy, mor
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: it couldnt be done! by concerned_husky @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Accepting The Natural Order by Obi @ Yesterday at 10:43 AM

Still, you are correct in that survivors are not blessed angels that can do whatever we want without consequences. However, as a kid you did what you had to do to survive. Your thoughts were that of a kid and not that of a mature adult. What put you

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.