Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dm13 (39), Jaso (34), liliana888 (43), Raju (32)
Who's Online
5 registered (CheerfulJohn, BuffaloCO, 3 invisible), 25 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64020 Topics
446789 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Canon 1717 by ig3 @ Today at 05:06 PM

It is important to note that, "sending the letter requesting action on canon 1717 is just a first step, and other actions may be necessary depending on the response." The quote is from Jennifer Haselberger, JCL, PhD, at Canonical Consul
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: MEGA pedo ring at highest levels of UK govt by victor-victim @ Today at 03:25 PM

this has gone on for too long. we must destroy the conspiracy of silence. http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=432874#Post432874 protect the children of the future. support the survivors of the past. do not
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Listen to Jehovah God by victor-victim @ Today at 03:12 PM

thank you for your input, samuel. more, please. i can never get enough. this forum is one of my favourite fellowships. The lord god said... "For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst." matth
Jump to new posts Re: the game of THORNS by CheerfulJohn @ Today at 02:35 PM

Thorns have been a subject I have dealt with as art and in my study of scripture. For me thorns are a sign......a good sign of something wrong...a kindness, a warning I even made a thorn 3 foot tall ! My final degree work was a 7 foot air conditio
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Re: This was the 'worst part of my abuse,' by JW1230 @ Today at 12:40 PM

Logan, I am so sorry that you had to endure this abuse...my heart goes out to you. The tremendous courage it took to share these difficult, painful experiences you endured is healing not only for you but for all of us here. It helped to remind me
Jump to new posts Re: Learn to bring God into your broken desires by CheerfulJohn @ Today at 11:51 AM

Hi One of the best bits of advice I was given years ago was to take my twisted, distorted desires, usually of things that tried to fill the love needs of parents, to The Maker......Not so easy to do. But it has really worked for me, and I still do
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I back, again..... by Publius @ Today at 11:12 AM

Logan I also recently returned to MS after a long break so I understand how you feel. I wrestled with the question of whether or not it was fair for me to come back after so long or to bring "new" problems to the forefront. Ultimately, I
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Reflection and Being Thankful by Publius @ Today at 10:54 AM

Wonderful posts. I am definitely thankful for the support from my family, friends, therapist, and everybody here especially the staff that keep this site running. None of us are alone in this struggle and the more we come together in mutual support
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Songs for survivors by lostc @ Today at 06:21 AM

one of the many nationalist songs against child abuse (could be triggering)
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My first day of Sobriety by OCN @ Yesterday at 07:46 PM

Originally Posted By: tbkkfileI felt guilty that I'd had a drink again, and felt that I'd let myself and a whole lot of people down. The dilemma is, if I don't say anything then no one knows if I've given in to temptation but I lack conviction becaus

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.