Newest Members
Matthew8, GreenTurtles, MariaAnna, DesertFrog, DavidM-LT
12776 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (38), illbedat (27), Mike58 (57), Mnovit (39), Mongo (25), pwdasw (65), Raymond Sean (39), yesac76 (39)
Who's Online
3 registered (don64, Strive 38/11, 1 invisible), 12 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12776 Members
75 Forums
65821 Topics
460336 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Car park by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 10:03 AM

Strive I am so sorry for what happened to you. I am glad you are here and letting it out. It is important you have support because the memories can be overwhelming. Do you have a therapist or doctor that is helping you? Remember we understand wh
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Car park by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 09:48 AM

Hello Strive, and welcome -- even while I am so sorry for the reason you are here. What was done to you was horrible and unforgivable and you have every right to be angry over what was done to you. Just don't direct that anger at yourself, because
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Happy to be abused - or was it abuse at all? by Chase Eric @ Yesterday at 09:09 AM

So I was talking with an old friend last night. We are conversing about sexual abuse issues, since I told him that I was doing a project on that topic. And he tells me very casually that at sixteen, he seduced one of his school teachers. The teach
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I have to ask something by dark empathy @ Yesterday at 09:08 AM

"Diseased" for me is one of my trigger words. I was told "your fucking diseased" every day as a teenager, often while undergoing humiliation or violence, and I've said before how absolutely painful it is that that! is my most int
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: It gets better (Apple employees) by lapchinj @ Yesterday at 09:03 AM

Hey ig3 That was a very good video and it does help with my own suicide demons. It's not just that I'm gay that I wish I was dead but I just wonder how much of my past was caused by me being gay. Thanks for the post Peace, Rainbows, Love, Healing
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Candle by bluesky @ Yesterday at 09:01 AM

Thanks for posting this I used to do something like this and I think I will start to do it agin it did help. It helped bring more mindful awareness in to my life.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Sense of smell by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 08:55 AM

When I began to unravel and heal I had one smell I could not take, coffee. At that time I drank a few cups of coffee a day. For some reason I would feel nausea if I had coffee--I did not know why. I talked about it and it is possible the abuser was
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Sense of smell by bluesky @ Yesterday at 08:49 AM

When I stared my recovery I had a heightened sense of smell. Could not be around people except for my wife they all smelled bad. My T said that it called a hyper vigilante state like all my senses were on alert. The other thing is I can not be around
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts CSA Site National Association of Adult Survivors by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 08:42 AM

I was introduced to this site recently by a sibling of a victim who did not ultimately survive. I had met this person years ago when living elsewhere and we connected through one of the sites. Somehow two and two were put together. I wanted to share
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Sense of smell by dark empathy @ Yesterday at 08:40 AM

Not sure what you mean by intermitant, sinse it sounds like if you can smell things sometimes and not others either there is something wrong like a cold or your not processing information constantly or similar, if however smell is triggering, or is w
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Shedding the "weight" of secrecy and shame by Chase Eric @ Yesterday at 08:36 AM

Well it would be a bit of understatement to say that I relate well to what you are saying, and not an overstatement to say that you have told much of my own story. This is an open forum, and a lot of people come here sometimes just to understand wha
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: DAD/SON Incest Sexual Fetish by Strive 38/11 @ Yesterday at 07:24 AM

Yes if the dad is committed to making his son well
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Beat Sex by Strive 38/11 @ Yesterday at 06:06 AM

Surely the perplexity of the child still present as the body grows older, the hands look more wrinkly. It's a state flux of control verse abandoning self to risk. That's addictive in itself. A partner and monogamy dreams. Great you have that Vic
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Beat Sex by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 05:41 AM

ditto! i am forever trying to recapture those pastlife feelings with my mate. it seems like the two worlds are equally intimate and passionate but completely separate. i cannot combine or reconcile the experiences. i have been married and mon
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I HAVE SURVIVED by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 05:34 AM

and on some occasions i had to strive to survive
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.