Newest Members
HelpIDidItAgain, Cyrus.P, aerobear, capam15, Echoes
12749 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kevsta (34), NJforever (33), seal033 (47), stillaround (63)
Who's Online
4 registered (Daryl X., 3 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12749 Members
75 Forums
65642 Topics
459142 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Why? by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 03:17 PM

(((Magellan)))) I wish you peace.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: So I wrote a letter to myself... by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 03:15 PM

Jwmcd2 A great way to connect with the child you left behind when he was so young. My T had me talk between us. It took time and I could feel the anger and "hate" I had for the child. It was the child that harbored all the bad of the abus
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: So I wrote a letter to myself... by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 03:11 PM

About two years ago my therapist had me "talk" to my younger self. It didn't take long before the tears were streaming down my face.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Am I damaging her? by Mishka95673 @ Yesterday at 02:48 PM

Hi Echoes, I am very sad to hear about the situation; it sounds horribly distressing. She must care very deeply for you if she is that persistent in her attempt to get a hold of you. WRT whether you are damaging her by what it sound like to be just
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: the void by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 02:46 PM

I'm with you on this one my friend ... calmly waiting for disaster to strike ... but I don't pretend anymore. It will come ... and it will go ... either way ... we wait
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: wading by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 02:41 PM

Very evocative ... and thought provoking. I like this one very much.
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: a friendship triggered me by gaatt @ Yesterday at 02:22 PM

Hi Rileyfinn and FB, Thanks for your great posts! I totally resonated with your processes. I too was abused by my mother in my youth in a number of ways and it has been an extraordinarily deep (and often lonely) process to recover. I'm so glad for y
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: So I wrote a letter to myself... by LinEar @ Yesterday at 02:08 PM

Thanks, this is something I need to do.
Poetry
Jump to new posts the void by newground @ Yesterday at 01:25 PM

hey guys haven't posted for a time and honestly I wrestle with that is a good thing. It feels better in some ways but not so much in others. like waiting for the other shoe to drop The void Itís not so much really, this place of stillness You mig
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Why? by Michael1965 @ Yesterday at 01:12 PM

Magellan I am sorry that you are hurting so much. I have no great words of wisdom for you but i want you to know that we are here for you and support you through this very difficult time. You are very valuable. Please feel free to reach out to us a
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: So I wrote a letter to myself... by don64 @ Yesterday at 01:11 PM

Thanks for the post. You've given me some ideas about how I can communicate more personally with myself. It is scary for me to think about doing it, but I can see how it could be extremely healing to the younger very damaged me(s). Don
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: I have a question ....... by Jay1946 @ Yesterday at 11:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Tryingtolive Growing up there was envy I seen with other father figures around me and how I wished that could be my dad with the same physical appearance as my father I'm not a psychologist so whatever I say is only personal
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Am I damaging her? by newground @ Yesterday at 10:32 AM

hi echoes it can seem impossibly hard to accept the thing that is best for us. that is a paradox I find myself in VERY often. it is triggering and frightening and we cant imagine how the other person will receive what is perceived by us as life endin
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Our user names and avatars how did we choose them by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 10:05 AM

I needed something simple so I could remember it!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Why? by Magellan @ Yesterday at 09:19 AM

I'm sorry. That was thoughtless of me. I've deleted the post.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: wading by Chase Eric @ Yesterday at 09:06 AM

I do like this.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Why? by AlexBoyd @ Yesterday at 09:02 AM

Originally Posted By: MagellanFuck this. I'm done. Do you care to explain this post? Fuck what? You are done with what? I understand the need to vent, but you have left this message here for us to read and I imagine you understand how this kind
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Our user names and avatars how did we choose them by Chase Eric @ Yesterday at 08:50 AM

(((Mike))) And yet you're still smiling . My current avatar has a similar story - and I'm smiling too. I spoke of reconciling that seeming contradiction. And I understand how you see yourself, being there myself. Just know that others see you d
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: going in circles by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 07:28 AM

are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet?
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: optical illusion by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 07:17 AM

Humor
Jump to new posts Re: going in circles by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 07:05 AM

Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts I have a question ....... by Tryingtolive @ Yesterday at 06:24 AM

i have a specific attraction for men .... A certain characteristic.. Not all men in general ... Older.. 40-65 .. Grey / dark hair .... Very masculine ... A father figure My questioning .......... i was abused by my older brother so he don't f
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Few memories, Many symptoms by aerobear @ Yesterday at 04:58 AM

Many thanks to everyone that's replied. I feel less alone. I appreciate all your comments and messages of support. I feel truly cared for. I get that my healing will take its own unique course and that there are people around who are willing to help-
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.