Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 8 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63228 Topics
442152 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Negative performance evaluation at work :( by Magellan @ Yesterday at 10:54 AM

I got some negative (a lot) comments on my work evaluation. Statements like: I needed to control my emotions. I need to stop being angry. I need to learn how to take criticism. I don't take criticism well. Since my last evaluation, I have not been
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Taking back memories...request for help... by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 09:39 AM

highflight I can totally relate. I had to go back to the place of my abuse, not by choice but to bury my Mom from the church where the abuse occurred. I was an altar boy and one of the priest was kind to me and ultimately it led to something I did
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Taking back memories...request for help... by blacken @ Yesterday at 09:08 AM

The place where I was abused was torn down last year. There is no trace of it as even the ground that it sat upon has changed shape. Though I was happy at the time it was torn down, there are happy memories connected to that area. And now, as the en
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Inspirational Quotes by lapchinj @ Yesterday at 08:50 AM

Quote:... http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=456933#Post456933 - Victor-Victim ... Wow Victor From beginning to end an immensely powerful thread. The link should be entered here as a separate post. Thank you s
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: What is this forgiveness crap? by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 04:31 AM

every so often i come across these threads which explore our mixed feelings about forgiveness. the concept of forgiveness was one of my major obstacles in life. it was foreign to me, and i despised it. i lived in a paradigm of resentment and re
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: kitty rage by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 04:07 AM

cat wii? cat ufc? forget the fakes… here is the real dog fight.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.