Newest Members
jmr2191, autumn, tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom
12425 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dphoenix1701 (37), jaywiz2009 (69), mato (57)
Who's Online
5 registered (Seekingwisdom, john22, manipulated, 2 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12425 Members
74 Forums
63808 Topics
445555 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Creative Full Stop by Jacob S @ Yesterday at 11:49 PM

A powerful exercise for me has been to try to get out of your own head. Describe the experience from the point of view of someone coming upon it with no prior knowledge. That can help to strip away the negative self-talk and the preconceptions. My
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Bad Night Upcoming Family Group Session by sorryson @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Today we had another family session. I was reluctant to go but Mama had promised she would be honest and open. Knowing her I was skeptical she would resort to her old ways. I was in shock she did not, I guess you can teach old dogs new tricks, jus
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Re: Triggers and How to Handle Them by lapchinj @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

Hey txb If you go to a restaurant and spill something on the floor the waiter is not supposed to call you an idiot he is there to treat you like he would treat anyone else. I've been having a 3 year battle with cutting. I haven't cut in around the p
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.