Newest Members
R2D2, Ghostcrab124, Thomas2015, Allen_Walker, Cas
12782 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closure (25), esp22 (41)
Who's Online
5 registered (petercorbett, Tryingtolive, betrayed boy, 2 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12782 Members
75 Forums
65837 Topics
460421 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Mother's Day Was Disturbing but Healing by sorryson @ 44 minutes 33 seconds ago

My son continues with his counseling. He is beginning to understand the dynamics of Mama's family, the good and the bad. He is also beginning to understand how a child mind can be molded by a parent. He has spoken with my brother about the PAS meetin
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Is it just me? by Nothing Man @ 45 minutes 47 seconds ago

Hi Thomas, and welcome to MS. I am really sorry you need to be here but am glad you found us. And no, it is not just you. Many of us survivors are naturally distrustful of other people. It is a natural consequence of being abused when we were so
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: ????? by petercorbett @ Today at 10:39 AM

G, Texas greetings, my Canadian brother/friend. Haven't heard from you in a while. I hope that you are coming along in healing every passing day. I also hope that you come to terms with yourself about being gay. There is nothing wrong about being
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: D.I.D. (Possible Triggers) by Dissociated1 @ Today at 09:21 AM

Originally Posted By: cris40kyDo you also "feel" the physical "body" of your female alters? I do not. My 13 year old female alter and I have very different perceptions of the body. Coconsciousness makes things confusing but she an
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Devastated to Learn Dad Told of His Abuse by sorryson @ Today at 09:10 AM

Went to the doctor on Thursday and prescribed seroquel. I took it that afternoon and I decided to lay down around 4 in the afternoon. I did not wake until 11 on Friday morning. No nightmares or flashbacks. The doctor warned some people can sleep u
Sexual Abuse/Exploitation In Media
Jump to new posts Re: Triggers and How to Handle Them by bluesky @ Today at 09:00 AM

(((((Jeff))))) Please keep reaching out. You are not hurting any one with what you are sharing You deserve to be heard after keeping this inside for so long. If you don't want to talk about the past then just talk about how you feel not the story
Jump to new posts Re: Triggers and How to Handle Them by lapchinj @ Today at 09:00 AM

Far from it Mike. You have been a tremendous help to me. To take that a little further everyone here on this forum and MS has been helpful to me. I appreciate all the kindness from you and all of MS. I don't even know why you would think that you h
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Is it just me? by bluesky @ Today at 08:52 AM

Thoms Sorry that you have the need for this website. It's sad that you and all of us have to be here. I commend you for reaching out and telling your story to the the point of your comfort keep reaching out it helps and there a lot of good men on t
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Is it just me? by Thomas2015 @ Today at 08:41 AM

Thanks for the replies, I really appreciate it. So is it possible to forget what happened to me but the way I am as a person is because of what happened? Because as I say my wife says its because of my past but I haven't consciously thought about it
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: the movie creepers by Chase Eric @ Today at 08:00 AM

Kevin Bacon was also in another movie with a CSA theme called The Woodsman, which I felt was much more sophisticated in the depth of the characters and life stories. Warning - it's likely enormously triggering to some. Bacon plays abusers in both t
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Is it just me? by manipulated @ Today at 07:59 AM

Thomas I am so sorry for what your family did but as Victor said glad you are here and you were able to make such a great first post. Like you, I never thought the past effected me and I packed it away for 40 years then it exploded my life, wife, k
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Turning towards God by victor-victim @ Today at 05:33 AM

i had problems. i hated people. i loathed life. i wanted power. god ignored me. i disowned him. he disowned me. i rejected him. he rejected me. i was a sinner. death sentence. jesus loves me. jesus saved me. god forgave me. i accepted
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Is it just me? by victor-victim @ Today at 05:23 AM

Dear Thomas2015, first, let me welcome you to the male survivor forum. second, i wish to express my anger and sadness about the terrible stuff you were subjected to by your own family. i have had similar problems in mine. third, thank you for tak
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Unholy Cloth by victor-victim @ Today at 05:13 AM

one word: B E T R A Y A L
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: before and after ..post your before and after by DavidM-LT @ Today at 05:12 AM

If it helps to know, you're not alone in your questioning. I'm kinda at the same place. Why do I feel like this because these memories came back? No one understands that. How can I hope that they will when I don't understand it myself? I have found
Jump to new posts Re: Spirit / Science by victor-victim @ Today at 04:41 AM

“The statistical probability that organic structures and the most precisely harmonized reactions that typify living organisms would be generated by accident, is zero.” - Ilya Prigogine Recipient of two Nobel Prizes in chemistry “This most beautifu
Introductions
Jump to new posts Is it just me? by Thomas2015 @ Today at 04:27 AM

Hi all, I've found this site and thought I'd sign up for a few answers, as for pointing out the obvious I was sexually abused by my uncle from what I can remember ages 6-9. I don't think I'm ready to go into detail with exactly what I can remember. I
Jump to new posts Turning towards God by Tryingtolive @ Today at 03:08 AM

Has God helped you ? Will he help me ? Never gave the man up stairs any attention I think it's a good time to start
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Unholy Cloth by Nothing Man @ Today at 02:50 AM

There are a lot of pedophile clergy out there who do not even care about the harm they are doing to children. This poem certainly addresses that in a clear way.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Pms are now welcome ...for now by Tryingtolive @ Today at 02:49 AM

Finally turned pms on ... As of right now I don't need any pms about identity issues ... Trying to move forward from that ... But from any of my post in this thread just let me know about it or if I helped you I'll be glad to Hear it I sometimes fe
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: rave review by Nothing Man @ Today at 02:48 AM

Victor, people can be relentlessly and endlessly cruel. Stand fast against the evil. I'm in your corner. Mike
Jump to new posts Re: Triggers and How to Handle Them by Nothing Man @ Today at 02:45 AM

(((Jeff))) I'm sorry if I have hurt you .... Mike
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts CSA Adult Dysfunction index by Strive 38/11 @ Today at 02:22 AM

I've been here about a week now and the exposure to the trauma has negatively affected me including physically. I am seeking some input to build what relates us as an index a table, maybe a scale one to ten or something .... How do I rate the level o
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Sense of smell by Strive 38/11 @ Today at 01:28 AM

Thanks really interesting that your memory is protecting smells. Laugh theses a few smells I'd like conjure up drowning a bagful of hundred dollar bills should be one.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: yes it is a real product by victor-victim @ Today at 01:01 AM

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.