Newest Members
JohnnyL, Kotar, MountainGirl, Obsydian, campAQT
12744 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GaEyeGuy (46), Luka M (45)
Who's Online
9 registered (betrayed boy, Bob51, don64, 3 invisible), 28 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12744 Members
75 Forums
65623 Topics
458958 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Poetic Justice: Day of Freedom and Indepence by BuffaloCO @ 13 minutes 29 seconds ago

I have told my siblings now, and all support me fully. There is true freedom in speaking! In that strength you will move forward!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: happy 4th to all! by Nothing Man @ Today at 08:37 AM

Hi Lee. I too am an American who grew up outside the country. When I was young and in Europe the Vietnam War was in full swing. When my parents were with me and would speak French in their very American accents we often were treated to the "Y
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Poetic Justice: Day of Freedom and Indepence by Nothing Man @ Today at 08:30 AM

POW, like Bardo I recently told my teenage daughters about what was done to me. They were full of support and love. I suspect your sons will be the same! Good luck to you.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Yuk!***Triggers*** by Nothing Man @ Today at 08:28 AM

Don, I'm so sorry these memories have re-emerged and are tormenting you. Please remember you have already survived the assault, the assault is over and you have survived. You have survived. All that remains are the memories, and you are now safe.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts happy 4th to all! by traveler @ Today at 07:44 AM

As an American, it is a strange experience to spend July 4th as American Independence Day in another country as an expat. (I have lived and worked for nearly 20 years in various other countries than that of my passport, as well as having passed all o
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Yuk!***Triggers*** by Bardo @ Today at 07:33 AM

Don, Wishing you peace and a safe passage through this rough time. I believe that these episodes are part of the healing process, however horrible they are. All the best, Freeman
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: PLEASE! pray for my family by victor-victim @ Today at 07:31 AM

Male Survivors
POW, I did it recently, and I am so happy I did. They deserve to know and I'm sure that when the time is right you will tell them. Let us know how it goes if today is the day. Freeman
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: catastrophe by victor-victim @ Today at 07:30 AM

kong king snack attack
Jump to new posts humbled by victor-victim @ Today at 07:18 AM

Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up. Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the l
Jump to new posts Re: PLEASE! pray for my family by victor-victim @ Today at 07:08 AM

Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: My husband, the abused abuser... by kroi @ Today at 06:57 AM

Hi Esposa - where do I find those stories? My english is limited, and so far I haven't found any stories about men who are both abused and abusers... And how their families cope and live on...
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: feel like crap-3 days in bed by victor-victim @ Today at 06:52 AM

Originally Posted By: BardoIt is ironic, how we can be surrounded by people and yet totally alone... I'm glad I found this place. so am i, Bardo. thanks for the boost from the past
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: feel like crap-3 days in bed by victor-victim @ Today at 06:50 AM

going through my old moods and i came across this gem of a jewel. Originally Posted By: BluedogoneAnd It Came To Pass It didn't come to stay, it came to pass. so cool. worth a bump, Bluedogone! i needed to hear that.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Help!!! - trying not to get sucked into it today by Mishka95673 @ Today at 06:30 AM

Hey Esposa, I will find a copy of the book and slip it into my schedule; sounds like a popular book. I am continuously evaluated for co-dependency and I don't meet the criteria for it. That being said, I still try to maintain as much awareness of it
Jump to new posts Re: PLEASE! pray for my family by traveler @ Today at 06:27 AM

Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: I reject his blame by Mishka95673 @ Today at 06:15 AM

Hi Esposa. Hope you are doing well. That is correct...we are not married, not living together, and thousands of miles apart. I have no plans to change any of those until such a time when I am convinced we are compatible. And I have no desire to spe
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: optical illusion by victor-victim @ Today at 04:35 AM

Jump to new posts going through the motions by victor-victim @ Today at 04:34 AM

on the outside on the inside
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ouch again! by victor-victim @ Today at 04:22 AM

Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Poetic Justice: Day of Freedom and Indepence by traveler @ Today at 03:12 AM

POW - All best wishes for a good sharing time and for compassionate support from your sons. Lee
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Yuk!***Triggers*** by traveler @ Today at 03:08 AM

(((((((Don))))))) - so sorry for your pain and re-experiencing of dark memories. offering prayers and comforting thoughts on your behalf. - Lee
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: It Was Bound To Happen Eventually by traveler @ Today at 03:03 AM

Ken - sounds like you dealt with it with more grace and dignity than might be expected. glad you made it through relatively unscathed. maybe it was a good thing that your mom met them earlier so that you could have some warning. next time you could
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: ouch again! by traveler @ Today at 02:54 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kafka-esque. do they offer mental health benefits to deal with the after-effects of trying to negotiate the bureaucratic system? my sincere co
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: I'll Forgive You by victor-victim @ Today at 02:08 AM

beautiful with a nice twist at the end.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.