Newest Members
andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons
12251 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AdawgJR (28), Brian (50), hikerpark (52), Jeremy Welch (47), Logan81 (2014), Olson30 (60), Patrick7958 (56)
Who's Online
4 registered (andrewmartin, Obi, don64, 1 invisible), 50 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12251 Members
73 Forums
63105 Topics
441303 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts who ever created this site... by Sterling @ 23 seconds ago

Who ever created Malesurvivor GOD BLESS THEM!!!! I love you men ( and the women who come on here). God Bless you Guys!!! I love you very much. touchy, but well needed. Lots and lots of Gratitude to all! HUGS HUGS HUGS Goran
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A fresh memory from the past **trigger warning** by toddop @ 45 minutes 19 seconds ago

NoSimpleMachine, Thanks for sharing such a personal experience with us. I have had very similar experiences in how you explain memories surfacing and their emotional and physical toll on you when you do. Reading it was a big "me too" mom
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Were any of you tortured? Trigger warning by roninsteve @ Today at 04:36 PM

My Therapist labeled what was happening as torture and I initially disregarded it. She also pointed out that what they were doing was rape not just bullying as I was labeling it. I found that I could shut of a lot of the pain and my body was hardenin
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: my last day by pufferfish @ Today at 04:30 PM

Lee I hope to stay in touch with you. I also taught in Africa for 2 years. We had electrical power from 6am to 12pm. Puffer
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: my last day by Still @ Today at 03:35 PM

((((Lee))))
Military Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Marriage: The Solution by Still @ Today at 03:32 PM

Jed, I have discovered and realized great healing in the articulation of the events, details, results, emotions, relationship, etc. It really does not matter if I write-out the therapeutic text, or I read another's work. Thank you for writing this!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: my last day by traveler @ Today at 03:20 PM

time for an update: after the false accusations of physical and emotional abuse of a student against my wife were proven unfounded, we resigned and left the school, our home, and the country in Asia where we had been teaching. we also resigned from
Male Survivors
Originally Posted By: WriterKeith By the time I was seven years old I knew how to wash the blood out of my underwear and dry it on a rock in a field down the road so that my mother never knew. Sorry to bring this off-topic a bit Keith, but this asp
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A question re: therapists reporting to police by PhoenixRising @ Today at 12:07 PM

WriterKeith I am amazed at your ability to maintain a sense of self and compassion considering what your life experience has been. My experience in reporting a 51A (thats the law name in Massachusetts in which those working with children have to re
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Matt Sandusky interviewed by Oprah by traveler @ Today at 09:59 AM

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/jerry-sanduskys-son-tells-story-oprah-winfrey
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: I reap what you sow (**triggers**)... by lapchinj @ Today at 09:20 AM

Hey Eric Your post/poem about your abuser Tim lets me understand very clearly why you want to confront him so badly but need the time to focus entirely on him. We have spoke many times about him but what you write here conveys to me exactly why and
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with the effects of a trauma by healingsoul @ Today at 06:16 AM

Thanks for replying, Tyr.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: pain does strange things to people by Esposa @ Today at 01:25 AM

I have to say I am kind of with sugarbaby. There are stages of codependence and we who are working to be more healthy, move through them. Picking up the drunk is almost as good as condoning the drinking. Why do you think he came after you emotiona
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Nick Vujicic: No Arms, No Legs, No Worries! by bluesky @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

Thank you so much this really has helped me put things in a better perspective.
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Songs for survivors by bluesky @ Yesterday at 10:49 PM

Here's another favorite enjoy. Bastille "Flaws" When all of your flaws and all of my flaws Are laid out one by one A wonderful part of the mess that we made We pick ourselves undone All of your flaws and all of my flaws They lie there h
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Inspirational Quotes by Jude @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

"Failure is an event, not an identity" -Author unknown
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: boundaries by Jude @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

This person has appointed himself/herself to "fix" you. Tell them you're not broken, and don't need fixing. If they persist, well....do you really need them in your life? Jude
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: boundaries by Jude @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

This person has appointed himself/herself to "fix" you. Tell them you're not broken, and don't need fixing. If they persist, well....do you really need them in your life? Jude
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A fresh memory from the past **trigger warning** by NoSimpleMachine @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

Thanks everyone. This memory was a 9 or a 10 on the intensity scale for me...just got out of a T session doing lifespan integration on it and I feel a lot better. Feel less like my inner child is a distinctly separate individual and more like we're
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Not Dead by Jude @ Yesterday at 09:58 PM

IANB, Thanks for the new story. As always, heartfelt and well written. The support group facilitator's comment just about took my breath away: “Why is it that when we are happy, we understand that this happiness feeling will fade away but when we
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: my small intro by Jude @ Yesterday at 09:49 PM

Welcome Tim07, You are among friends here. We're all different, but all the same. Be well, Jude

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.