Newest Members
Hope4better, SoFarAhead, yayasdad, HereNow, Sharara
12641 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
earthmam70 (45), Moreorless (33), timl (68)
Who's Online
5 registered (Scott1962, I Want 2 Thrive, 3 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12641 Members
74 Forums
64926 Topics
453946 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: science humour by victor-victim @ 52 minutes 7 seconds ago

a scientific riddle Question. How is Halloween the same as Christmas? Spoiler Content
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Panic time ..abuser returns in two days by iaccus @ Today at 06:40 PM

KMCINVA we live in her guest house, i will see her every day
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: So many triggers by Bluedogone @ Today at 06:37 PM

Nothing Man, I'm so sorry this has all come together and brought on the depression, self loathing and shame. Memories of the past can have a way of crashing in on us when we feel so vulnerable in some other areas. You've done exactly the right thi
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Panic time ..abuser returns in two days by KMCINVA @ Today at 06:33 PM

Listen to your T. Do you have to meet with her or can you avoid contact?
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Panic time ..abuser returns in two days by Sven @ Today at 06:19 PM

(((((Iaccus)))))) if ok
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Getting Triggered When Aroused by SmartShadow @ Today at 05:51 PM

My T has helped me to see it more as empathy. The part or parts of us that hold the conflicted and controversial information / memories were sectioned off / split off so that we could survive. We have spent a life time keeping this part of us in pai
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Panic time ..abuser returns in two days by iaccus @ Today at 05:14 PM

So I has having a pretty good day until about ten minutes ago when I got the call. My mother (one of my perps) is returning in two days. now im near panic. I see my T tomorrow so i will talk to hear about some coping skills or something other than of
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A song to help with depression by Tryingtolive @ Today at 05:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBM59wjkf44 Another song to check out.. heres another song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwR_LjWE43U
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to calm down - he lied again by Mishka95673 @ Today at 04:49 PM

Oh the peace is soooooo wonderful. I am so glad I vented all those feelings of mine, recognizing that they were simply current manifestations and subject to change. I am so glad I didn't accuse him, scold him, or otherwise make him feel badly about l
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Your Spiritual Journey by traveler @ Today at 04:36 PM

it has taken me a while to assess my spiritual journey - and longer to write it out. it is long - sorry about that, but i don't have the motivation to edit it at this point. so here goes: Religion was a significant contributing factor in the abuse I
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: So many triggers by Michael1965 @ Today at 04:34 PM

Nothing Man There is a season for all things in our lives. Seasons come and then they go. This is a season in your life right now but it will not stay. Being a father of two daughters I share in your need to protect your daughter from harm. It pus
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Waste of a day by ShortedDiode @ Today at 04:33 PM

The song was Concrete Angel by Martina McBride. I had been thinking for a long time about doing a song and music video for that very reason but what happened to me in the hotel cafe has given me serious second thoughts about that since there's no wa
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: So many triggers by traveler @ Today at 03:59 PM

sorry, Man. i don't have answers for you - but i feel for you in your situation. one thing that i can tell you is that you have not lost what progress you have made. there have been times that i have felt like i slipped back to the beginning becaus
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts So many triggers by Nothing Man @ Today at 03:40 PM

It has been a hard two weeks and I feel off the beam. The first problem is that my almost-16 year old daughter recently broke up with a boy who began pursuing her in earnest after the breakup. It eventually turned into what I believe is Internet st
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Today at 03:06 PM

i want to help me. osnt know how tudt they ithink of Thompson and . idont know wo who wo who who how how I am stuck in a desperate time. and now I want to eat. Yet I just had lunch. I thought I could do much with my time. I don't know who t
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Today I told him..... what was your reaction? by Chase Eric @ Today at 03:03 PM

Originally Posted By: BluedogoneI had always assumed I would take "my secret" to the grave. So it wasn't exactly proactive on my part. My son was working on my computer and casually asked what all the MS stuff was about. So I briefly, no de
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: He contradicts himself by pjmd @ Today at 02:19 PM

Who among us is consistent, day to day, with thoughts, feelings, statements or beliefs? Not me. One thing you can do is recognize that his behavior in this area (and perhaps others) is unpredictable - and that it doesn't feel good to you. So what bo
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: does the lying ever stop? Really struggling here. by Mishka95673 @ Today at 01:58 PM

Hi WGU, I hope you see this before taking a break. Your feelings are absolutely valid. And yes, you do have a right to vent, especially here. I believe people on this site sometimes post through a haze of emotion which color their words and phrasing.
Discussion Board Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Parenting Forum - Another Bid by Still @ Today at 01:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Luka (and for that matter, figuring out relationship stuff as well)... Well for relationships with women, there's this simple manual: For men....there were some notes someone scribbled once on a paper napkin. Not sure w
Discussion Board Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Parenting Forum - Another Bid by Still @ Today at 01:50 PM

Originally Posted By: LukaHow do we go about organising a forum for parents FIRST: We draft an introductory Bill...then: Introducing the Bill and Referral to a Committee Any member of Congress can introduce legislation. The person or persons who
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: does the lying ever stop? Really struggling here. by WontGiveUp @ Today at 01:14 PM

One last thing before I take a break from here, my feelings and emotional responses to betrayal and lies and ANYTHING ELSE shitty my husband does to me no matter how great or small are VALID. Think really hard before trying to say those reactions
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Great group of men by Bluedogone @ Today at 01:09 PM

Alex, A very brave and courageous thing to open up and be willing to share your story. HOPE does exist, and my wish for you is that by making yourself so vulnerable, you receive the strength and power to heal, and keep healing, no matter what the m
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: does the lying ever stop? Really struggling here. by WontGiveUp @ Today at 01:03 PM

AlexBoyd Comparing me to your abusive father (yes I did take the time to read your posts so that I could understand your perspective more) is in no way shape or form "good intentions". Your first statement to me is calling me a control fr
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Today I told him..... what was your reaction? by Bluedogone @ Today at 12:35 PM

I had always assumed I would take "my secret" to the grave. So it wasn't exactly proactive on my part. My son was working on my computer and casually asked what all the MS stuff was about. So I briefly, no details, told him that after all t
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Great group of men by iaccus @ Today at 12:16 PM

You are not alone Alex! Not by a long shot.!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.