Newest Members
Echoes, JohnnyL, Kotar, MountainGirl, Obsydian
12745 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
-princess- (35), ahlecs76 (39), Fastedd72 (43), Quistador (42), zendegy (53)
Who's Online
3 registered (LinEar, Bardo, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12745 Members
75 Forums
65626 Topics
459003 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hi by LinEar @ 3 minutes 8 seconds ago

Thank you for registering and breaking silence. Sorry that you have to be here.
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: some song lyrics (maybe triggering) by LinEar @ 5 minutes 12 seconds ago

Mad World has always been a favorite...
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hi by betrayed boy @ Today at 09:59 AM

hi echoes it's BB we chatted last night if u need to talk some more leave me a message or pm me if im on site ok tty soon
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: a question by don64 @ Today at 09:34 AM

Hi Bey, When I read that the only way to develop self-esteem was to esteem yourself, it really stopped me in my tracks. I thought "What the hell does that mean?" I didn't have a program readily available inside me that knew what holdin
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: a question by BuffaloCO @ Today at 09:27 AM

I believe now because I know a child cannot consent, they con only comply.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Help!!! - trying not to get sucked into it today by Mishka95673 @ Today at 09:15 AM

Expose and Mountain Girl, But maybe he is co-dependent? You two got me thinking about his behavior and that is totally possible. Could even be why his therapist says he isn't ready for a relationship. I wouldn't know because we are barely in a relati
Jump to new posts Re: movies: TRIGGER WARNING by Nothing Man @ Today at 08:42 AM

For that matter, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo also features a graphic rape scene which I found so difficult to watch.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: I'll Forgive You by Nothing Man @ Today at 08:38 AM

You definitely deserve to know that you were not at fault, that children cannot consent, they can only comply.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: a question by Nothing Man @ Today at 08:36 AM

(((Ben)))
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hi by Nothing Man @ Today at 08:33 AM

Hi Echoes, and welcome. You are safe here. Post when you feel comfortable, try out the chat room, but know that here there are men who have walked in the same shoes as you and want to help. You made a very brave first step by posting your intro.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: a question by traveler @ Today at 06:56 AM

Bey - my T had me write a list of all the lies i have believed. many of them were about who and what i was. this was easy for me to do because i had heard them repeated so many times. i could almost hear them in the voices of various abusers - but
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: a question by AlexBoyd @ Today at 06:03 AM

Bey, It's not easy. Maybe start by approaching it a little differently. Instead of asking how do you stop believing, ask how do you forget what they called you. In my case, I never will forget no matter how much I wish for it. However, forgetting an
Jump to new posts Re: movies: TRIGGER WARNING by victor-victim @ Today at 04:59 AM

This movie created a very intense, unpleasant and deep reaction in me. The title and description do not give you any warning as to the content. I strongly advise sensitive SA Survivors to avoid this film if you are NOT secure in your recovery. --
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: a question by victor-victim @ Today at 04:52 AM

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. The soul that is within you no human can degrade. You are not the one that has been degraded by this treatment, but those who have inflicted it upon you.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hi by newground @ Today at 04:14 AM

hi echoes I think the answer is yes. when I first came here I was terrified too! but it gets better breathe slow and deep and then look around. and maybe join us for chat. you are so welcome here.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hi by derekjw @ Today at 02:47 AM

Welcome. You will find lots of support here no matter what you have been through. Pm me any time.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hi by victor-victim @ Today at 02:26 AM

dear Echoes, welcome to ms.org. i hope you find this a safe environment and a supportive community. best efforts and good intentions. best wishes and good will. “Investigations are like whispers in the wind, echoes in the darkness. You liste
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: King of Kong (the sequels) by victor-victim @ Today at 02:10 AM

kong's revenge
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: King of Kong (the sequels) by victor-victim @ Today at 02:09 AM

the return of kong
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: GUN control by victor-victim @ Today at 02:06 AM

if only technology worked this way :sigh: war no more
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: King of Kong by victor-victim @ Today at 01:42 AM

this is what he said to the movie producer when he read the contract and the script. but then he changed his mind when me met the co-stars. the best part was the franchise sequels and the endless game royalties and revenue str
Humor
Jump to new posts go to bed by victor-victim @ Today at 01:40 AM

Humor
Jump to new posts Re: optical illusion by victor-victim @ Today at 01:39 AM

Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday USA by victor-victim @ Today at 01:20 AM

it's getting late. 10:20 PM on the westcoast. Good Night, America.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts a question by bey @ Today at 01:05 AM

How do you stop believing that you are what they called you?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.